Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,976 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo (48625 Views)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Steezz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

ROTFLMFAO!!!! This means the worst sinners, (the notorious criminals) found in hell are sent to a place called Nigeria to face the ruthless BOKO HARAM grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I shld educate you. There ar 36states in Nigeria. Boko-haram is a menace in jst 3 states. This boko stuff 4rm u lot is gettin quite stale now.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by TriggerHappy: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
GHANA RULES grin cheesy cheesy grin black n proud of our colour, we r not bleaching cuntssssss like u stupiddddd nigerians. See omotola a bleaching bitchhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by TriggerHappy: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
Steezz: I shld educate you. There ar 36states in Nigeria. Boko-haram is a menace in jst 3 states. This boko stuff 4rm u lot is gettin quite stale now.
Stupiiiiiid foooool are da 3 states not part of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by blesszzy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kajina:

ROTFLMAO!!!! Thanking your fellow Nigerian for claiming his country is better than another country grin grin grin What else would you expect grin grin grin

BTW, keep SUFFERING AND LAUGHING, one day ego better grin grin grin

why are thinking upside down like this.... Is he not saying the truth? you guys should just leave us alone.,let us do our thing the way we like and u guys can do the same the way u like ..It’s a free world….must you counter everything that has to do with us before u satisfies ur sefs..? jealousy will lead u nowhere
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Steezz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Your father foooooool!!! Daz all grin
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Trigger Happy: Nigerians r Jux hopeless grin cheesy grin da most useless country on earth, worse than Afghanistan

Aaaaw! Lets just do some fasting and prayers for them, One day, one day, EGO BETTER grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Trigger Happy: GHANA RULES grin cheesy cheesy grin black n proud of our colour, we r not bleaching cuntssssss like u stupiddddd nigerians. See omotola a bleaching bitchhhhhhh

And her husband too. Their men are also into the bleaching contest grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by blesszzy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
To ma fellow Nigerians,. leave them let them say, let them keep ranting, Some people are after you just because they cant do what you can do, but never mind them, the best is yet to come. in as much they tire to hate us, counter us,make jest of us,it will never bring us down They will continue to hear our success stories. Nigeria is a Great Country, The land of Opportunities...I love ma Country no be for mouth..Haters keep Hating... Una never no wetin land for una Head

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
otumfour:

look @ this boko dog ooooo, Cameroon is surely better than that fat sore u call a country grin grin grin grin grin
what a moronn.
The Nigerian GDP is more than the whole of w.africa combined.
You are insulting ghana by comparing Nigeria to cameroon.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kajina:

And her husband too. Their men are also into the bleaching contest grin grin grin cheesy
I know that ghanians are pathetically black as hell.
So i can understand your ignorance.
There is practically no fair ghanian.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Trigger Happy:
yes,there are in Nigeria,but it dosen't mean a thing.
Many countries are currently undergoing terrorist attack.
So shut up.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
otumfour:

the sane nigerians will have to cry after reading this mad pig, making excuses for ur corrupt leaders just tells why nigeria is where it is today, nigeria with its enormous resources has nothing to show for it..... grin grin grin grin grin grin u generate much more electricity than Ghana in terms of why?....tell me fool, upon all the electricity generation u boast of, how come every house hold in nigeria only get to enjoy 30 minutes of electricity grin grin grin grin grin

come to GHANA now, electricity everywhere grin grin grin grin

nigerians and their big lies, #suffering and smiling nigerians grin grin grin grin
Electricity in ghana?
Who are you trying to delude?
You think we don't have people in ghana?
Lol.
For a country with just 25million with massive power cuts is disgraceful.
Electricity in Nigeria is ranging from 15-22 hrs.
Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by vmonyoue: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
blesszzy: To ma fellow Nigerians,. leave them let them say, let them keep ranting, Some people are after you just because they cant do what you can do, but never mind them, the best is yet to come. in as much they tire to hate us, counter us,make jest of us,it will never bring us down They will continue to hear our success stories. Nigeria is a Great Country, The land of Opportunities...I love ma Country no be for mouth..Haters keep Hating... Una never no wetin land for una Head

It's ok my dear. I know you are hurting in the inside because everything being said here regarding Nigeria and Nigerians is the truth. You believe non-Nigerians are hating because deep down inside you know what all they said is the damn truth. Nigerians are the ones who make the most jest about other nations, especially other African nations. Nigerians believe they have the right to insult other people/nations and expect not to be insulted back. Things do not work out like that my dear. If anything Nigerians are the ones hating always, they are the ones that got something negative to say about their fellow black man. This "I'm better than you because i'm a Nigerian" syndrome is hurting them really bad..... I pray Nigerians see that they are the ones hurting Nigeria and not outsiders. Nigeria need to be save from Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin they spend more time in nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin.....its called business murthafurka, who wud wanna stay in tht filthy bush......like I said, Ghanaians pass it around as a joke when they say "I'm going to nigeria for holidays" grin grin grin grin grin

dirty fat lips having animals grin grin grin grin grin

FROM HELL, U GO TO NIGERIA

grin grin grin
actually it has gone beyond business.
Many of your female actresses are being banged regular by Nigerian directors,i even have one of the videos.
Recently,one of your actress confessed that she finds Nigeria more enjoyable and wouldn't mind getting married to a Nigerian.
I even have a picture of Nadia buhari and dbanj enjoying the Nigerian beach.
Business indeed.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
vmonyoue:

It's ok my dear. I know you are hurting in the inside because everything being said here regarding Nigeria and Nigerians is the truth. You believe non-Nigerians are hating because deep down inside you know what all they said is the damn truth. Nigerians are the ones who make the most jest about other nations, especially other African nations. Nigerians believe they have the right to insult other people/nations and expect not to be insulted back. Things do not work out like that my dear. If anything Nigerians are the ones hating always, they are the ones that got something negative to say about their fellow black man. This "I'm better than you because i'm a Nigerian" syndrome is hurting them really bad..... I pray Nigerians see that they are the ones hurting Nigeria and not outsiders. Nigeria need to be save from Nigerians
Yes,we are better than you.
Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WHAT IS IT WIT U ANIMALS AND NIGERIA'S SIZE ? grin grin grin grin grin

where has the size of nigeria gotten u?

if anything, Nigeria's size has been a curse to y'all, ur size is a curse, that country needs some serious flashing process.....its a zoo if u ask me

Ghana is almost done wit its gas plant projects......soon and very soon una go need visa in entering our beautiful land.......we go bounce una visa's by-heart grin grin grin grin
our size is not a curse.
Our size is the reason why we have the highest FDI in africa,despite bokoharam.
And in the next 10years,you would wish you had our size.
Btw how much gas does ghana even have?
Do you even indigenous gas engineers?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
I typed a whole thing then i closed the tab by mistake. Ok off course there are other components to gdp as i mentioned in my equation such as investments etc and hence that is why countries like Ethiopia and Congo(war, pirates etc) have effected the country negatively. You first told me that population has no effect on GdP which i went on to further clarify that it has an effect such as Consumption. Consumption is one of the major components as this is what also will determine more investments, government spending etc and if you still need more clarity on that google that and you will see. The point i was trying to tell you was yes Nigeria is the second largest in Africa and its not surprising due to your Population amongst investments etc. But the question one should ask, does it make one country better than the other because of a higher Gdp? Gross domestic product speaks to the productivity of the economy, and the nation's overall wealth, but it says nothing about how that wealth is distributed as well as the quality of life.growth includes the richest as well as the poorest of people. While the rich may be getting richer, the poor may be getting poorer and GDP maybe showing a growth. The statistics could be wrong in this way. Also, GDP does not take into account the happiness index.
Steezz: LMAO, MAJOR component u said not only. There are defo other factors. I mentioned Ethiopia and congo with large population. Also Bangladesh, Pakistan and Indonesia have a combined population of about 500mil. How come with such a large market their economies are sh*t. Be smart. And of course I know there are expats in evry country, I was jst trying to make a point to you that people will go to a country not necessarily for greener pastures but to where the environment is conducive a enuf for their business. Dnt contradict urself dear.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
omoghana22: I am happy that its only yu people that are talking shit here. When will Some of you get sense....I i hvnt been to Nigeria i wud hv said all of you are fools and animals. but ive met good nigerian. most of you here are big fools and disgrace to your great nation. What are you dragging here? cant you tranform this to your nation development? you are fools.
You are all suffering and smilling. we all knw this. Ghana is not jelous of yu but ghana is just disappointed in you becos your country is a failed nation.
Yes ; ghana is experiencing power failure but still better than anywhere in nigeria. tell me where in nigeria yu get at least 12hrs light everyday?. this is temporally and soonest Ghana will sells power to your fail states.
WATER: i think almost 70% of nigeria are using bore holes. 60% are unsafe. In ghana, we dont need to pump water before we use. thought there are water shortage in some area but still better than urs.
Most nigerians i met here will tell you how peaceful they found themself in ghana.
DID YOU SAY BAD ROAD IN GHANA? the you are a big lier. Tell me where yu see good road in Nigeria. The worse road in ghana is better than Lagos - ibadan expressway. fools.

untill you respect others...............ur country must always face crises.
you said the worst ghana is better than Nigeria best roads?.
Lol.
Ghana's total GDP is Nigeria's budget on roads.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: I know that ghanians are pathetically black as hell.

Yeah, we are proud to show our pathetically black as hell skin grin, cheesy Nigerians on the other hand, are ashamed of their black skin so they bleach grin Under the light/bleached skin of a Nigerian, there is always a pathetically black as hell skin grin. Why can't you guys just be yourselves angry

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
@ SOLOMON111 This shows that the way some Nigerians think is very disturbing. Pathetically black as hell? Lmao so Nigerians think they are white now? So having darker skin makes one inferior to the other, makes them less intelligent or educated? And to further show us his stupidity he goes and says there is no fair Ghanaian. Mofo i am fair. Go and educate yourself and go to the northern and eastern region ewes, fanti, etc and even amongst other tribes like ashanti etc there are fair ppl there. Dark or light we are happy with the way we are and we appreciate the beauty equally. Really cannot believe how stupid one can be. This is disturbing because i honestly cannot blv a person c an be this daft.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ghboy: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=bankyblue]This Ghana people re taken or doing more. Than there power Oº°˚ ˚°º !
There act towards Nigerians these day re not going down with me at all
I think we should review our international bilateral with them.
And put them in there rightful position.
---------------------
interesting! when has Ghana relied majorly on Naija. is it the gas we buy from you. by the end of the year we will be in a position to supply OUR own gas to our thermal plants. is it the unrefined oil? u aint the only suppliers of that you know. Ghana does need Naija just as Naija needs Ghana. reviewing or stopping bilateral relations im afraid wont hurt Ghana. you not China for goodness sake

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: I know that ghanians are pathetically black as hell.
See how the white man has conditioned your mind.I guess in mind you are white as heaven abi. No wonder 77% of you bleach.We are black and proud as Ghanaians. Why cant white nigeria generate power beyond 6000mw.A white population of 160m depending on 4800mw is pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ghboy: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=Steezz]Lets all take a chill pill. First Nigeria's economy is the 3rd best in Africa (if not 2nd presently overtaking Egypt). Ghana Lmao...go figure. I have friends in both countries and I can boldly say BOTH COUNTRIES ARE GOING THRU SOME DEEP SHI.T RIGHT NOW. But In most people's opinion outside Africa, sorry 2 burst ur bubble ghanians...Nigeria is defo far ahead. Most people hardly kno dat ghana exist...no pun intended.
-----------------------------
exactly why i dont understand Naija is not progressing as it should with big GDP etc. Ghana had the highest economic growth rate in 2011 and is still in the top 10 in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
chriskwaku: See how the white man has conditioned your mind.I guess in mind you are white as heaven abi. No wonder 77% of you bleach.We are black and proud as Ghanaians. Why cant white nigeria generate power beyond 6000mw.A white population of 160m depending on 4800mw is pathetic.
preach on bro cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by vmonyoue: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: Yes,we are better than you.
Take that to the bank.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO, keep deceiving yourself thinkng you're deceiving me or any non-Nigerian.... Nigerians are the only black people with inferiority complex. For people who believe they're better than the rest of the black race sure spend their time talking about them. I mean if i were to believe i'm better than someone/a group of people, i sure won't spend my time talking about them. Keep blowing your own bubbles. It won't be long before those bubbles burst.... lol

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kentboy: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Well maybe Alingo is their take on azonto......nothin spoil
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by honorsam(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=Fuelish][/quote]
compare Ghana to where, Lagos or Nigeria? You smoke?As small as they are,they cant even boast of constant power,portable drinking water and basic amenities.All they can boast of is public toilet everywere with citizenz begging Nigerians of 30 pesewas to go shit out the kenke and banku disturbing their stomach.Salty packaged water everywhere,if not for Ice Pak.Hospitals and schools still on strike.Im not used to this kinda statement'but let the truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by vmonyoue: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: yes,there are in Nigeria,but it dosen't mean a thing.
Many countries are currently undergoing terrorist attack.
So shut up.

Oh Wow! So because many countries are going through terrorist attacks, it's okay for Nigeria to go through it? How SAD!... But then again i'm not surprise. You have a typical Nigerian mentality..... smh

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
vmonyoue:

Oh Wow! So because many countries are going through terrorist attacks, it's okay for Nigeria to go through it? How SAD!... But then again i'm not surprise. You have a typical Nigerian mentality..... smh
loool
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nigeria among top 5 countries to invest in, in 2013... Abeg where is ghana Nigeria to become Africa's power house in 2020 abeg where is ghana How many beautiful states can ghana boast of?? Even maiduguri is better than accra... Nigeria will join global economic powers in 2030....abeg where is ghana Where are they sef on the map?? Ugly, dirty country with sick retarde.d muzzcunts

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
vmonyoue:

Lol.... Don't even compare Nigeria to China and India, most especially China.... Yes these countries have problems, but do you see them going around and insulting other nations? These countries are busy working towards solving the problems in their country. They don't come on the internet and talk garbage and brag about how they are superior to other nations. They are working in silence. Can we say the same for Nigeria? Like the saying goes "empty bucket makes the loudiest noise" Nigerians are the empty buckets.... Talking about China and India. mtswwwwww, Nigeria got nothing on these countries in terms of development. Absolute NOTHING.
The Nigerian ghanian rivalry is a child play when compared to
india-pakistani rivalry,
china-taiwan rivalry
china-japan rivalry,
Not everybody has an inferiority complex like ghanians.
You talk of developments,
we are the first black country to manufacture space satellites,infact we have the busiest and biggest space centre in Africa.
The Nigerian medical research institute is at the fore-front of creating the cure for sickle-cell anaemia.
We are the only black country im the world with an indigenous car manufacturing firm,infact we now export cars.
We have locally manufactured armoured personell carriers,warships,warboat,gunboats,drones,bullet proof vests,assults riffles,e.t.c. With some of the lastest technology embedded in them.
The Nigerian air force is the first and only airforce in Africa to manufacture bomb-detonating UAVS and we are developing more sophisticated models.
We have some of the strongest banks in the world.
Globacom,a Nigerian telecom company is the first telecom company in Africa to adopt submarine and optical fibre tech.
We have alot of indigenous tech,which i can't begin to highlight.
India and china are our partners and friends.
We are partners in virtually every aspect of research and devt,especially the military research.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Abrantie: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
blesszzy: To ma fellow Nigerians,. leave them let them say, let them keep ranting, Some people are after you just because they cant do what you can do, but never mind them, the best is yet to come. in as much they tire to hate us, counter us,make jest of us,it will never bring us down They will continue to hear our success stories. Nigeria is a Great Country, The land of Opportunities...I love ma Country no be for mouth..Haters keep Hating... Una never no wetin land for una Head

Yeah yeah yeah... Nigeria is a great country and I am the pope. It's the land of opportunities and pigs can fly.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.