Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo (48624 Views)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Eko atlantic city, Abuja centenary city, World trade center, Millenium tower, Building new roads, Major developments in almost all the cities, revatilizing our rail way lines, electricity improving, foreign investors coming into Nigeria daily, Building factories e.t.c please tell me one develpment in Ghana...
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
@ SOLOMON111 This shows that the way some Nigerians think is very disturbing. Pathetically black as hell? Lmao so Nigerians think they are white now? So having darker skin makes one inferior to the other, makes them less intelligent or educated? And to further show us his stupidity he goes and says there is no fair Ghanaian. Mofo i am fair. Go and educate yourself and go to the northern and eastern region ewes, fanti, etc and even amongst other tribes like ashanti etc there are fair ppl there. Dark or light we are happy with the way we are and we appreciate the beauty equally. Really cannot believe how stupid one can be. This is disturbing because i honestly cannot blv a person c an be this daft.

Don't you mind that self hater. The guy actually thinks he is white. PATHETICALLY BLACK SMH! This is inferiority complex at its highest. But come to think of it, how can such words come from a Nigerian whose Yorubas are darker than the darkest Ghanaians ooh, because they are bleaching and hiding it. Shame on them!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Abrantie: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Toluwarni: Eko atlantic city, Abuja centenary city, World trade center, Millenium tower, Building new roads, Major developments in almost all the cities, revatilizing our rail way lines, electricity improving, foreign investors coming into Nigeria daily, Building factories e.t.c please tell me one develpment in Ghana...

Okay, one development in Ghana is -- Nigerians are invading the place. They are running away from their Eko atlantic city, Abuja centenary city, World trade center, Millenium tower, Building new roads, Major developments in almost all the cities, revatilizing their railway lines, electricity improvement and foreign investors.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
vmonyoue:

Oh Wow! So because many countries are going through terrorist attacks, it's okay for Nigeria to go through it? How SAD!... But then again i'm not surprise. You have a typical Nigerian mentality..... smh
smh.
Another victim of ghanian poor education.
Smh.
If you were a bit knowledgable about international affairs,you would have observed that countries with political and religious complexities like Nigeria are currently undergoing various security challenges.
It dosen't make them bad nations,it just means they are undergoing a phase in the development.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abrantie:

Okay, one development in Ghana is -- Nigerians are invading the place, running away from their Eko atlantic city, Abuja centenary city, World trade center, Millenium tower, Building new roads, Major developments in almost all the cities, revatilizing our rail way lines, electricity improving and foreign investors.
Nigerians are every where that's just the truth... Most Nigerians there are either doing business or schooling there.. Meanwhile the ghanians in nigeria are here cos they want a better life
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kajina:

Don't you mind that self hater. The guy actually thinks he is white. PATHETICALLY BLACK SMH! This is inferiority complex at its highest. But come to think of it, how can such words come from a Nigerian whose Yorubas are darker than the darkest Ghanaians. ooh, because they are bleaching and hiding it. Shame on them!!!
shut up your ignorant buffon.
If you were smart,you would have known that the black race comes in various shades of colour.
Unfortunately ghanians label any fair Nigerian as bleachers.
Btw,i am igbo and a large percentage of igbos are fair in complexion.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
Toluwarni: Nigerians are every where that's just the truth... Most Nigerians there are either doing business or schooling there.. Meanwhile the ghanians in nigeria are here cos they want a better life
Exactly.
Nigerians are found everywhere,even in places far worse than maiduguiri.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by blesszzy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=ghboy][/quote]

lol...i cant just stop laughing at these people...so China will develop ur Economy for u abi...dey there dey wait...una go wait till infinity....china dey do una like chop and go...wait make them get wetin dey wait...una never no wetin land for una head....
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abrantie:

Yeah yeah yeah... Nigeria is a great country and I am the pope. It's the land of opportunities and pigs can fly.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mabre. Lets just agree to disagree because i can see this thing will go on and on and am sure there is something better to do.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Mabre. Lets just agree to disagree because i can see this thing will go on and on and am sure there is something better to do.
wabre ampa

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abrantie:

Yeah yeah yeah... Nigeria is a great country and I am the pope. It's the land of opportunities and pigs can fly.
yes,Nigeria is great country,and you are not the pope.
Majid michael,ama k abebrese,yvonne nelson,jackie appiah,van vicker and all your artist making money in Nigeria,john kuffor,pres dramani, and all the past ghanian presidents,even kwame Nkrumah can attest to that.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
lmfao girl let me say Goodnight. Chat later mwah
neena adjei:
wabre ampa
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: The Nigerian ghanian rivalry is a child play when compared to
india-pakistani rivalry,
china-taiwan rivalry
china-japan rivalry,
Not everybody has an inferiority complex like ghanians.
You talk of developments,
we are the first black country to manufacture space satellites,infact we have the busiest and biggest space centre in Africa.
The Nigerian medical research institute is at the fore-front of creating the cure for sickle-cell anaemia.
We are the only black country im the world with an indigenous car manufacturing firm,infact we now export cars.
We have locally manufactured armoured personell carriers,warships,warboat,gunboats,drones,bullet proof vests,assults riffles,e.t.c. With some of the lastest technology embedded in them.
The Nigerian air force is the first and only airforce in Africa to manufacture bomb-detonating UAVS and we are developing more sophisticated models.
We have some of the strongest banks in the world.
Globacom,a Nigerian telecom company is the first telecom company in Africa to adopt submarine and optical fibre tech.
We have alot of indigenous tech,which i can't begin to highlight.
India and china are our partners and friends.
We are partners in virtually every aspect of research and devt,especially the military research.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: shut up your ignorant buffon.
If you were smart,you would have known that the black race comes in various shades of colour.
Unfortunately ghanians label any fair Nigerian as bleachers.
Btw,i am igbo and a large percentage of igbos are fair in complexion.

@ bolded,

CONGRATULATIONS MR IGBO, I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU A WHITE MAN!! YOU MAY NOW ENJOY YOUR IGBO SKIN grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Ok l hear you.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

CONGRATULATIONS MR IGBO, I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU A WHITE MAN!! YOU MAY NOW ENJOY YOUR IGBO SKIN grin grin grin cheesy
shut up.
Burnt ape.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: shut up.
Burnt ape.

LOL! Do you want me to take my words back and pronounce you a Black man Your skin would change to a Yoruba skin you know angry I know as an Igbo you surely don't want that grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Kajina: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
neena adjei:
wabre ampa

LOL! Menso mabre cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by blesszzy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
O.M.G. See as Ghana dey compare their Self with Nigeria...menn una don make me vex...una come naija forum dey yan nonsenses they suppose to dey insure una E- Visa to come here....9ja to Ghana.....see me see Wahala....so water don pass garri abi...see Goat dey challenge Lion..i no blame una na..9ja don bcome Small Country for una na abi ...no problem carry on...Nigeria is a Great Nation..take it or leave it.....una never no wetin land for una Head
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by vmonyoue: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: smh.
Another victim of ghanian poor education.
Smh.
If you were a bit knowledgable about international affairs,you would have observed that countries with political and religious complexities like Nigeria are currently undergoing various security challenges.
It dosen't make them bad nations,it just means they are undergoing a phase in the development.

lmaoooo at "they are undergoing a phase in the development" My friend Nigeria has been going through phase since the White man decided to allowed Nigerians to rule themselves. Matter of fact the phase has gotten worst. Excuses upon excuses.... Ghana poor education, huh? When Nigerians are flying there in dove for better edcuation. My friend stop making a fool of your self. Let admit it. Nigeria need a revolution. With you shamelessly and falsely defending Nigeria on the internet will not solve the crap it's in.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Fuelish: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Toluwarni: Most Nigerians there are either doing business or schooling. ghanians in nigeria are here cos they want a better life
u believe d rubbish u just wrote?have u ever been to Ghana?r der still Ghanaians in dat sh1thole?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by blackpanther25(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Are you ppl going to argue all night? have you not got jobs, work, studies anything then to spend whole day everyday arguing about rubbish? Hmm na wa o.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
lmfao girl let me say Goodnight. Chat later mwah
later hun
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Fuelish: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kajina: LOL! Menso mabre cheesy
Moabre wahu? kudos to you ladies-as well all d great brothers.Mother Ghana is proud of ur dedication.we have our challenges,but we r a million times better dan d world-acclaimed sh1thole!don't forget!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Fuelish: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
black_panther25: Are you ppl going to argue all night? have you not got jobs, work, studies anything then to spend whole day everyday arguing?
hahahaha so long as ur MUMU compatriots desist from talking crap about us, no problem

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Zanxx(f): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

wabre ampa. obaa ko gye wahomi wai. nmo ni ajuma pa. wati ye nim

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Zanxx:

papaapa

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Localtrouble: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hush you Ghanaians! Alingo is Alingo, Azonto is Azonto!! People copy from others all the time that's why we have copy right laws, its all about packaging. I see a lil gagnam style in Alingo..are the chinese bashing P-square about it? NO! Am half Ghanaian but this stupid rivalry between Ghana and Nigeria has got to stop, and over what? A silly dance step! Wait til Cris Brown modifies that dance and gives it a name, wanna see y'all in the U S shouting 'that dance is ours'

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
vmonyoue:

lmaoooo at "they are undergoing a phase in the development" My friend Nigeria has been going through phase since the White man decided to allowed Nigerians to rule themselves. Matter of fact the phase has gotten worst. Excuses upon excuses.... Ghana poor education, huh? When Nigerians are flying there in dove for better edcuation. My friend stop making a fool of your self. Let admit it. Nigeria need a revolution. With you shamelessly and falsely defending Nigeria on the internet will not solve the crap it's in.
Nigeria has gotten worse,yet it is the 2nd largest economy,just 4 years ago.
Nigeria is getting worse,yet over 70% of foreign investment in ghana comes from Nigeria.
Nigeria is getting worse,yet your presidents come to pay homage every six 6 months to solicit favours.
Nigeria is getting worse,yet your artists have forgotten they are from ghana.
Nigeria is getting worse,yet it has the fastest growing economy in africa.
Nigeria is getting worse,yet Goldmann sacchs ranks it among the next 11 economy.
Nigeria is getting worse,yet it is a member of the prestigious group called the MINTS(Malaysia,indonesia,Nigeria,turkey,singapore)
Nigeria is getting worse,yet it was the first to manufacture a space satellite.
E.t.c.
It is insult to compare Nigeria with ghana.
We are not in the same league at all.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: The Nigerian ghanian rivalry is a child play when compared to
india-pakistani rivalry,
china-taiwan rivalry
china-japan rivalry,
Not everybody has an inferiority complex like ghanians.
You talk of developments,
we are the first black country to manufacture space satellites,infact we have the busiest and biggest space centre in Africa.
The Nigerian medical research institute is at the fore-front of creating the cure for sickle-cell anaemia.
We are the only black country im the world with an indigenous car manufacturing firm,infact we now export cars.
We have locally manufactured armoured personell carriers,warships,warboat,gunboats,drones,bullet proof vests,assults riffles,e.t.c. With some of the lastest technology embedded in them.
The Nigerian air force is the first and only airforce in Africa to manufacture bomb-detonating UAVS and we are developing more sophisticated models.
We have some of the strongest banks in the world.
Globacom,a Nigerian telecom company is the first telecom company in Africa to adopt submarine and optical fibre tech.
We have alot of indigenous tech,which i can't begin to highlight.
India and china are our partners and friends.
We are partners in virtually every aspect of research and devt,especially the military research.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Zanxx:

pls this is nairaland.
Restrict your backwater languages to your crappy websites.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.