Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Guys And Ladies Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies Help (620 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? / Ladies Help! (advice thread - Cyber tea party lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies Help by grimandevil: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2013
naturally am not d type that fears talking to d opposite sex but I hv come to find out that anylady I hv strong feelings for I end up not talking to her. cos. of stupid fear,
.there is dis babe in my church,not like she is the most beautiful. but because she keeps to herself attends every meeting in church and gentle, I started having relationship feelings for her but dunno y I get scared, just d idea of talking to her makes my heart race, please guys any tips on how to overcome dis stupid fear, not like she will beat me or sometin, just don't know y am scared, pls note I hv bin in a relationship before so isn't like is my first time
Re: Guys And Ladies Help by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2013
Switch to someone else. Most times timidity is due to the individuals sensing that she might turn u down, n since she is a church girl, dis is highly probable. Go for a girl more lively n u'll find out talkin to her is not a big deal after all.
Re: Guys And Ladies Help by grimandevil: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2013
ecomog08: Switch to someone else. Most times timidity is due to the individuals sensing that she might turn u down, n since she is a church girl, dis is highly probable. Go for a girl more lively n u'll find out talkin to her is not a big deal after all.
u don't understand der is something about her that makes me want her, more like my dream girl, I can't explain it, am more like d ladies man, I find it easy talking to girls but wen it comes to her my heart starts racing
Re: Guys And Ladies Help by Princeparix(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2013
grim and evil: u don't understand der is something about her that makes me want her, more like my dream girl, I can't explain it, am more like d ladies man, I find it easy talking to girls but wen it comes to her my heart starts racing
then u need hydraulic or brake fluid to stop the racing>match u brake and stand up to ur fears. It doesnt kill to be turned down.

(1) (Reply)

What LASU Students Do With Their BB? / Romance Movies That Makes Me Want To Feel Loved Over Again / Am I Sellfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.