Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend (4726 Views)

"Guys,10 Ways To Successfully Cheat without Getting Caught." / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / How To Successfully Cheat On Your Spouse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend by sucess001(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
foxgiovani: I agree with u except on the area of leaving your phone @ home and going to work. She can call your phone not knowing that you didn't go out with it. She can also send you text msg. That will burst you bubble. To me, I think that if you r the cheating type, your wife will discover one way or the other though she may choose to act like she don't knw. That's for some women. For somebody like me, my wife is a detective

Same like my girlfriend...she tinks shez FBI buh am always a step ahead wink
Re: 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend by DaQueenEstee: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Maybe you should add one more step. Make sure your main chick is a complete dumbass. And always be prepared to reap what you sow. Nice effort but very puerile.
Re: 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend by fitzmayowa: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend by sucess001(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2013
Da Queen Estee: Maybe you should add one more step. Make sure your main chick is a complete dumbass. And always be prepared to reap what you sow. Nice effort but very puerile.

Sweerie. U knw I won't cheat on u na?
Re: 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend by sucess001(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2013
fitzmayowa: Hmmm

bros, wetin you dey plan? i dey suspect you o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Took Her To Her Room And Show Her My Thing / She Came To My Room.... / Ladies Only... Guys Pls Stay Off!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.