Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family (40385 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by RealMccoy2(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
dasparrow:

Though Charly boy acts irrational oftentimes, you cannot deny the fact that he has a cute family. His daughters are pretty and his son is not bad looking either. Mama and Papa are looking good and aging gracefully and lady Di is a pretty lady. The most important thing is that they seem to support one another. A rare trait in today's Nigerian families where envy, bitterness and strife seem to reign supreme amongst its members.
Well said.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by everyday: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
I wonder why story of charly boy should always make front page on Nairaland.Are there no other better stories to talk about on nairaland anymore?
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is charlie d only child of his parent? angry
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by toluxa1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Madness and Sons Nig LTD.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by baby124: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
Looks like a blacksheep that was forced to have a wife and children who are normal, and he's bored with this whole picture session.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Engineer1985(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nice
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Daresh(f): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
991: That man is Retired Justice Chukwudifu Oputa (SAN) , is he Charlie boy's father??

Yes. Charley boy is Charles Oputa and his father is Chukwudifu Oputa

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
LWKMD grin grin grin

Charlie boy looks bored AF, the mom is trying to form gangsta, his wife and kids look good, the father has that "whatever, I don't care" look.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Dreamflyin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dis charly boy self. Hw about ur riff raff son in IMT? Dat one no be ur son?
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by searchcorp(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
991: That man is Retired Justice Chukwudifu Oputa (SAN) , is he Charlie boy's father??

yes he is, by all means!
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by SisiKill1: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
See Eejits insulting the guy for living HIS life. His children are lovely and his wife even lovelier. His parents look hale and hearty....yet people open their hypocritical wide mouth to say crap about him when they can't boast having half the contentment he does.

Say what you may about CB but don't deny he didn't live his life on his own terms and he was happy doing it. How many of you can say the same?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

To the one who said he prays his generation does not marry into their family. ...like there was ever a possibility of that happening. Seriously how on earth do you suppose your paths will cross or are you one of those with delusions of grandeur?

Lmao! All sorts.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by touchmeder: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is he seriously sleeping? LOL this man never fails to crack me up
Choi the children just carry their mama face cheesy lovely kids
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nicepoker(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
engrtee: i hope my generation never marry from dis family
meaning ur generation wil go into extinction soon. I wish u that ..gud luck
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by ifeomabernard(f): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Scarpon: grandma got sawggs too
LMAOOO!!! she her two fingers lolllll!
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by aburo7: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
Cute.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by obagangan: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
mr chalie why U dey sleep?
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
is he an only son
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Orikinla(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Charly Boy's son looks like Rev King.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by GboyegaD(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Most comments here reeks of beef and the follow follow attitude of Nigerians.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Eziachi: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
You and your generation will be lucky to achieve what they have achieved including their choice of fashion.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by kwajahafiz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Charly boy is crazy like a fox...
That means he is more sane than most of his detractors.
he definitely has it together.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by uvoh(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2013

Man,u just blatantly displayed ur Ignoramus tendencies. If we are all judged by d precedence set by our parents, I wonder if some of us wud be where we are today. Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Vansnickers: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
I don't understand why People are complaining about how another man lives his life!! You should be busy living your own life, stay on your lane mate!!!
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Niseamaka(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2013

Who will let the likes of you and your miserable generation into the esteemed family of the Oputas?.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Cheggoon(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Why most of his daughter cum D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ bab gorimapa Йą...abi dem say mak D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ N̸O̸ ∂☺ lace wig.....brazillian hair..
​​​​‎​Ȋ̝̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tire ooooo
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by bonetalk(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
samkoro:

Did u ever make thru the nursery or primary school.U can't spell a simple word --crazy
check that spelling 'it's through, not thru' God bless
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Meegadough: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Charly Boy is a rare breed of humans, He is a contented and happy mother fucker, I hate to love him so much.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Localtrouble: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
horlajide: His true son refused to show up for the photoshoot - Derenle

Obviously thats why charly boy fell asleep grin

Kwaaakwaaa! The kind charackatahs wey we get for this site eeehn.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by crackhouse(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
how i wish i did not open this thread.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by AlyricistLaura: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
The Guy Has a Nice Looking Family Man, Ya gotta admit

His Daughter is Kind of Fine Too Honestly, I remember seeing her a few threads a while back
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
LOL.. They look good, regardless of charles's craziness. *:-)*
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Gabriellee1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
. That was way too gross. What do u take that family for? Alien?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic With Jessica Duncan, Daughter-In-law Of RMD / Christopher Okagbue: "How I Control My Sexual Urges On Set" (Video) / Uriel Oputa Falls For Fake Davido's Handle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.