Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family (40361 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lmao! Awon werey! I likeeeeeeeey!!
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by free2ryhme: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
charly boy they vex for the pisure
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
samkoro:

Did u ever make thru the nursery or primary school.U can't spell a simple word --crazy
who be dis one? Yeah i made it through those + secondary, now i'm in 4th year in the uni wink. Think of my post as in pidgin. Na you want teach me spelling? Samkoro!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by padoski(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
samkoro:

Did u ever make thru the nursery or primary school.U can't spell a simple word --crazy
and u cant spell through....too bad
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
DENRELE SHOULD BE IN THE PICTURE TOO......
AS WIFE NO. 2
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by dorggito1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
luvly! but i can see only two men there,d father nd charly boy's son where is charlyboy abi charlygirl.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by signalpower: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
i like when family are together,God please give me a happy home. charly boy i love you with the love of the Lord.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Cute family.

Grandma is stylin'.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by zenatta: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2013
Oh my! Is this Nairaland. So prim, so proper. Not at daggers drawn but fawning over with the niceties of maturity; of civilities. Incredible. I have never seen NL this peaceful and so ...boring
CB, you achieved a feat here, as tranquil as it is unprecedented.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by chucky234(m): 3:06am On Apr 14, 2013
991: That man is Retired Justice Chukwudifu Oputa (SAN) , is he Charlie boy's father??
No he is Charly Boy's elder brother
Oloshi oloriburuku
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by cfours: 5:53am On Apr 14, 2013
the guy is crazy,God knows. grin.. but this is one instance where I can awwww. the family pic is adorable. his mom especially is the coolest.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by digitalman: 7:07am On Apr 14, 2013
chucky234: No he is Charly Boy's elder brother
Oloshi oloriburuku

HaHaa! grin
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2013
engrtee: i hope my generation never marry from dis family
Why? Is it because of the father u want to punish the children? Are they not looking sane enough 4 marriage? U better retract ur statement nw ooo b4 u cry hd i known.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by scobaba: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lady D looks younger and sexier than everybody in dat pix....dat woman is hot.

Justice Oputa don age wella oo khai, but its not up to 10yrs since oputa panel now.

Grandma looks like the one who gave charlie his biggest support in his choice of living, d woman too get style...lol.

Charlie.......let me catch my breathe.
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by willienaji: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
dasparrow:

Though Charly boy acts irrational oftentimes, you cannot deny the fact that he has a cute family. His daughters are pretty and his son is not bad looking either. Mama and Papa are looking good and aging gracefully and lady Di is a pretty lady. The most important thing is that they seem to support one another. A rare trait in today's Nigerian families where envy, bitterness and strife seem to reign supreme amongst its members.

TRUE TALK
Re: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family by biafranqueen: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
991: That man is Retired Justice Chukwudifu Oputa (SAN) , is he Charlie boy's father??
yesooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! / Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.