Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] (9519 Views)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Oahray: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Br3nd4:

wink How art thou mr Oahray? Uve been missed smiley
pray, tell, by whom? *fingers crossed* embarassed
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Hence, u've been automatically disqualified.
D-ex, can i nominate someone else in his place?

Na redeployment palaver jare. Am back n better though, u sef been dey absentia nah. Thanks smiley.
No! Please stick to your nomination. Thank you smiley
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oahray: pray, tell, by whom? *fingers crossed* embarassed
i shall'nt tell thee, for thy head might swelleth grin
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Oahray: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Hence, u've been automatically disqualified.
D-ex, can i nominate someone else in his place?

Na redeployment palaver jare. Am back n better though, u sef been dey absentia nah. Thanks smiley.
hehehe, sorry for wasting your vote. I'v been around o. Ask anyone. Been asking after you.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Smartiegurl(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
@eze i can't help but laugh, do have a gud nite rest ok. *on my way back to heaven*
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Oahray: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Br3nd4: i shall'nt tell thee, for thy head might swelleth grin
lol... Missed you too. Lets not chat here lest you get banned and ruin your record.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by 190: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
awww thanks aluu comunity for watching the back of my boo flytefallz embarassed embarassed embarassed

God go make your pot of soup richer since u nor gree date me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
*clears throat* angry
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
190: awww thanks aluu comunity for watching the back of my boo flytefallz embarassed embarassed embarassed

God go make your pot of soup richer since u nor gree date me embarassed embarassed embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked Who are you referring to
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Oahray: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lol grin
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by UjSizzle(f): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shollypopz:

You enjoy taking shots, u are right though grin Very! lipsrsealed
I don't even understand what that means (next rated). Next rated in what??
grin grin na true i dey talk na.
Erm D-X pls clarify on the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by chikk(f): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
PLEASE NOTE: Any once banned nominee will
be disqualified as well as the lowest count of any nominee(s).

nominations end tomorrow, SUNDAY

I said it that this guy sleeps, wakes and posts some new rules/conditions at will. Plus, he bends the rules to suit himself. D-Ex, why didn't u state these before?

Plus, you mis-counted someone's nomination points!

This is your second mistake, the next one will take away your position of 'show cordinator' from you and be given to.....eze(maybe). Not minding if you opened the thread o
NO OJORO, NO CHUA-CHUA

Singed
Accredited Observer

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shollypopz:

You enjoy taking shots, u are right though grin Very! lipsrsealed
......but what are we measuring it to? I would assume next rated here means best upcoming nairalander. I don't even understand what that means (next rated). Next rated in what?? If I want to assume what the op means by next rated, I would go with being a "celebrity nairalander". And that doesn't require contributing anything worthwhile to threads.

The thread is quite shallow in the real sense of it, no different from a hate thread but we do it for fun. So make we laugh, make fun and don't worry yourself about what seems "grey".
For you and anyone that still do not understand the essence of the nomination thread, it's strictly for newbies; new members as old as 4 months and old members on other section that are now active on the Romance section. Both must have contributed via threads and comments on this section within the past few months. The NEXT Rated Award isn't just for fun but a REWARD for a good work (logical contributions via threads or comments) and that's why a single ban does disqualifies. It's strict but sure goes to the right person. Hope that's clear?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
^Oldbies nko? We no deserve award? Dis na discrimination of d highest order na? DX, stop bin racists joor! angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
chikk: PLEASE NOTE: Any once banned nominee will
be disqualified as well as the lowest count of any nominee(s).

nominations end tomorrow, SUNDAY

I said it that this guy sleeps, wakes and posts some new rules/conditions at will. Plus, he bends the rules to suit himself. D-Ex, why didn't u state these before?

Plus, you mis-counted someone's nomination points!

This is your second mistake, the next one will take away your position of 'show cordinator' from you and be given to.....eze(maybe). Not minding if you opened the thread o
NO OJORO, NO CHUA-CHUA

Singed
Accredited Observer
LOL. I thought that should be signed not singed. On a serious note, all the rules can't be on the first page. What you see there, are the walls; basics. That's the uniqueness about this award. For your info, even my fav candidate has been banned once, so, of what use are my rules if at my aid? Don't disturb me again or i won't reply you. The last time i was told, accredited observers aren't always in agreement with an election agency cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^Oldbies nko? We no deserve award? Dis na discrimination of d highest order na? DX, stop bin racists joor! angry
Oya chop am kiss
Dec dey there for active oldies. Na SK dey do that one. I hope say your sheet clean? Hahaha.

Seriously, to true users of this section, i believe this Award will reduce ban rate and increase the sanity of threads and comments.

Really, bado, your craze don dey reduce small small na grin
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by free2ryhme: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
D-Explorer:
Excerpts from https://www.nairaland.com/1141678/d-explorers-official-statement-2012

Alright ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls..... It's about time.....that's right people, it's about time we hit one of the most important Awards in the Romance Section - The Next Rated Award!

THE PURPOSE
* To place a premium on new members that has contributed immensely to this section via comments or threads.
* To intimate the new users with the old folks.
* To give more new members a bold face and make them relevant.
* To be aware that every little effort to make the romance section better is well noted.

THE NOMINEES - 4 Walls

No. 1 - Must be an active member of this section.
No. 2 - Must be 4 months old as a Nairaland member.
No. 3 - Must never been banned on this section.
No. 4 - Must NOT be a controversial character.

Please note that any nominee within these 4 walls will be disqualified. We shall be operating an open ballot system for the purpose of transparency.

The Next Rated Award runs 3 times in a year. If you missed the first quarter, you can brace up for the second or third quarter. This is more than FUN, it's a REWARD for a GOOD-WORK.

To every member, please note that you're entitled to nominate ONLY 2 (two) monikers. That's right! Just two monikers can be nominated by each member of this section.

Let the show begin. . . All Nominations Starts Now!!!!!!!!!!

u get this kind talent u never hammer u come dey do free show for Nl...SMH
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by chikk(f): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. I thought that should be signed not singed. On a serious note, all the rules can't be on the first page. What you see there, are the walls; basics. That's the uniqueness about this award. For your info, even my fav candidate has been banned once, so, of what use are my rules if at my aid? Don't disturb me again or i won't reply you. The last time i was told, accredited observers aren't always in agreement with an election agency cheesy

Didn't even notice that. Not gonna bother correcting.

And you think I'm disturbing?? Aiit lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
LIST OF NOMINEES
1) CFCfan - 4
2) Br3nd4 - 4
3) Camelion
4) Oahray - 2
5) Adaobi123 - 6
6) Ijele Igbo - 3
7) TEA Esq
8 ) Beautiful.B
9) Adabeke12 - 2
10) Sanb - 2
11) Flytefalls - 3
12) Smartie gurl - 2
13) GraceBestowed
14) Subomi-Luv

Keep nominating people...lets appreciate the active and responsible contributors to the Romance Section.

PLEASE NOTE: Any once banned nominee will be disqualified as well as the lowest count of any nominee(s).

It's The NEXT Rated Award! Keep NOMINATING
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by adim2(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
make we dey see who go win
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
chikk:

Didn't even notice that. Not gonna bother correcting.

And you think I'm disturbing?? Aiit lipsrsealed
You need to see me smile while typing that. Not your thoughts dear wink
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2013
D-Explorer:

THE NOMINEES - 4 Walls

No. 1 -Must be an active member of this section.
No. 2 -Must be 4 months old as a Nairaland member.
No. 3 -Must never been banned on this section.
No. 4 - Must NOT be a controversial character.

And these two requirements make the award dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2013
The only person worth nominating is carmelion and maybe GraceBestowed. Their posts are really insightful. The others hardly contribute anything meaningful, they just chat and derail for the most part.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by UjSizzle(f): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2013
If that's your definition of Next rated then over 10 names on that list shouldn't have popped out in the first place.
You think this isn't more for fun than serious recognition? Lol oldie you should know this forum better. It's ALWAYS a joke. Always a means to remain in the good grace of friends and for those who wish to be future friends, it's a way to let the 'potentials' know they're interested.

Btw you need to be lenient on your 'no ban' rule. Most hyper active 'sensible' participants have been banned at some point. Reason is simple...they are totally into whatever thread they stick their heads in. So when it eventually gets heated, they may be caught in the crossfire or even be part of the cause especially by our happy fingers Mod undecided.

Eg. Oahray has been a good contributor so far and now he can't be part of this cos of some ban. Even Killz gives limits on bans a nominee may have *shrugs*, abi u be Hitler Think about it biko.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2013
Exactly, the "no ban" rule is ridiculous. It seems D-Ex has forgotten that this is the romance section, a place where the moderator bans like it's nobody's business. You are not a romancelander if you've never been banned.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2013
Still following.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by babadey(m): 1:24am On Apr 14, 2013
I nominate adaobi123 and sanb.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by babadey(m): 1:36am On Apr 14, 2013
uj_sizzle: If that's your definition of Next rated then over 10 names on that list shouldn't have popped out in the first place.
You think this isn't more for fun than serious recognition? Lol oldie you should know this forum better. It's ALWAYS a joke. Always a means to remain in the good grace of friends and for those who wish to be future friends, it's a way to let the 'potentials' know they're interested.

Btw you need to be lenient on your 'no ban' rule. Most hyper active 'sensible' participants have been banned at some point. Reason is simple...they are totally into whatever thread they stick their heads in. So when it eventually gets heated, they may be caught in the crossfire or even be part of the cause especially by our happy fingers Mod undecided.

Eg. Oahray has been a good contributor so far and now he can't be part of this cos of some ban. Even Killz gives limits on bans a nominee may have *shrugs*, abi u be Hitler Think about it biko.

I like your epistles for real,well said. BUT....

Should he remove one of the nominee's name and put yoursundecided I can't seem to understand your grouse.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by 190: 3:13am On Apr 14, 2013
i norminate 190 angry angry
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 14, 2013
ItsModella: The only person worth nominating is carmelion and maybe GraceBestowed. Their posts are really insightful. The others hardly contribute anything meaningful, they just chat and derail for the most part.
That is very unfair to other names on the list like subomi luv, sanb, and ijele-igbo.

BTW, who is this carmelion person, haven't noticed the ID
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by 190: 3:55am On Apr 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
That is very unfair to other names on the list like subomi luv, sanb, and ijele-igbo.

BTW, who is this carmelion person, haven't noticed the ID

shollypopz norminate me embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 14, 2013
190:

shollypopz norminate me embarassed embarassed
funny man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex / 10 Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s Pu**y So Good That She Starts Speaking In Ton / Why Lead Her On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.