Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,463 members, 7,864,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] (9521 Views)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: My issue with stuffs like this is that people aren't objective, they just pick their friends and admirees(pardon my French).
I can pick out a good number of names there that don't particularly contribute anything worthwhile on threads, we just enjoy gisting with them undecided...whatever sha.

Add Ijele-igbo as my 2nd nomination.

Shey Ogugua na romance newbie too

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE BOLDED! sad cool
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
mysticgal: i nominate hmmm caracta and cfcfan.
Caracta is not a newbie or newly active oldie. Pls., re-nominate. CFCfan considered!
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: My issue with stuffs like this is that people aren't objective, they just pick their friends and admirees(pardon my French).
I can pick out a good number of names there that don't particularly contribute anything worthwhile on threads, we just enjoy gisting with them undecided...whatever sha.

Add Ijele-igbo as my 2nd nomination

You enjoy taking shots, u are right though grin Very! lipsrsealed
......but what are we measuring it to? I would assume next rated here means best upcoming nairalander. I don't even understand what that means (next rated). Next rated in what?? If I want to assume what the op means by next rated, I would go with being a "celebrity nairalander". And that doesn't require contributing anything worthwhile to threads.

The thread is quite shallow in the real sense of it, no different from a hate thread but we do it for fun. So make we laugh, make fun and don't worry yourself about what seems "grey".

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
LIST OF NOMINEES
1) CFCfan - 4
2) Br3nd4 - 4
3) Camelion
4) Oahray - 2
5) Adaobi123 - 6
6) Ijele Igbo - 3
7) TEA Esq
8 ) Beautiful.B
9) Adabeke12 - 2
10) Sanb - 2
11) Flytefalls
12) Smartie gurl - 2
13) GraceBestowed
14) Subomi-Luv

Keep nominating people...lets appreciate the active and responsible contributors to the Romance Section.

PLEASE NOTE: Any once banned nominee will be disqualified as well as the lowest count of any nominee(s).

It's The NEXT Rated Award! Keep NOMINATING
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
DX, how do we put uj's point into consideration?

She raised a very good point! undecided
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua: DX, how do we put uj's point into consideration?

She raised a very good point! undecided
Yeah, good point! Voting will eliminate any "friends and family" list. We know better and members will vote right, i believe smiley Can i have a hug?
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

Yeah, good point! Voting will eliminate any "friends and family" list. We know better and members will vote right, i believe smiley Can i have a hug?

I hope so... undecided

What's the hug for
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please, when will the voting phase start? And what did u mean by "lowest count of the nominee(s)"?
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

I hope so... undecided

What's the hug for
That just lost its potency! undecided
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
CFCfan: Please, when will the voting phase start? And what did u mean by "lowest count of the nominee(s)"?
Lets be more concerned about nominations and that ends tomorrow (SUNDAY)
The lowest count is below 2.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

That just lost its potency! undecided

tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nominating candidate ends TOMORROW (SUNDAY)
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

undecided undecided undecided

angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Each kiss can be deadly grin
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

Each kiss can be deadly grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

Lets be more concerned about nominations and that ends tomorrow (SUNDAY)
The lowest count is below 2.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
cheesy Oya, come closer wink
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
LIST OF NOMINEES
1) CFCfan - 4
2) Br3nd4 - 4
3) Camelion
4) Oahray - 2
5) Adaobi123 - 6
6) Ijele Igbo - 3
7) TEA Esq
8 ) Beautiful.B
9) Adabeke12 - 2
10) Sanb - 2
11) Flytefalls
12) Smartie gurl - 2
13) GraceBestowed
14) Subomi-Luv

Keep nominating people...lets appreciate the active and responsible contributors to the Romance Section.

PLEASE NOTE: Any once banned nominee will be disqualified as well as the lowest count of any nominee(s).

Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by EzePromoe: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shollypopz: @D-Explorer: I go for the two women then-subomi luv and flytefalls

@Eze Promo: aren't u derailing? undecided
Hey babe, i'm doing it to the Glory of God cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Oahray: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
You go fear awards nau. Thanks for the nominations sha, Id kiss and shuga (mehn, where have you been? Camp na only 3weeks before o).

@DX, I'v been banned before, not just once sef.

@br3nd4, check your mail sad
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by adim2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
I nominate hmmmm. Will get back to you soon.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oahray:

@br3nd4, please kindly check your mail smiley

wink How art thou mr Oahray? Uve been missed smiley
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by EzePromoe: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
TABLE

1) Adaobi123 - 6
2) CFCfan - 4
3) Br3nd4 - 4
4) Ijele Igbo - 3

5) Oahray - 2
6) Sanb - 2

7) Smartie gurl - 2
8 ) Adabeke12 - 2

9) TEA Esq
10 ) Beautiful.B
11) Flytefalls
12) GraceBestowed
13) Subomi-Luv
14) Camelion

GREEN - Qualification guaranteed
BLUE - Qualification unsure
RED - Elimination/Relegation zone

Oya, Keep nominating people...lets appreciate the active and responsible contributors to the Romance Section.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
DX, flytefalls should have about 3 votes now, if I'm not making a mistake.

190 nominated her, i nominated her and i think 1 or 2 more people nominated her!
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Shugamania(f): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oahray: You go fear awards nau. Thanks for the nominations sha, Id kiss and shuga (mehn, where have you been? Camp na only 3weeks before o).

@DX, I'v been banned before, not just once sef. (

Hence, u've been automatically disqualified.
D-ex, can i nominate someone else in his place?

Na redeployment palaver jare. Am back n better though, u sef been dey absentia nah. Thanks smiley.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by adim2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hw dem take dey vote self. Abeg i wan get my voter card o
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oahray: You go fear awards nau. Thanks for the nominations sha, Id kiss and shuga (mehn, where have you been? Camp na only 3weeks before o).

@DX, I'v been banned before, not just once sef.

@br3nd4, check your mail sad
Disqualified candidates comes up tomorrow. If you know you're one, that's not a good one anyways. Hope to have you on a clean sheet next quarter smiley
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Eze Promoe: TABLE

1) Adaobi123 - 6
2) CFCfan - 4
3) Br3nd4 - 4
4) Ijele Igbo - 3

5) Oahray - 2
6) Sanb - 2

7) Smartie gurl - 2
8 ) Adabeke12 - 2

9) TEA Esq
10 ) Beautiful.B
11) Flytefalls
12) GraceBestowed
13) Subomi-Luv
14) Camelion

GREEN - Qualification guaranteed
BLUE - Qualification unsure
RED - Elimination/Relegation zone

Oya, Keep nominating people...lets appreciate the active and responsible contributors to the Romance Section.
grin
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua: DX, flytefalls should have about 3 votes now, if I'm not making a mistake.

190 nominated her, i nominated her and i think 1 or 2 more people nominated her!
That's right! She got 3, just not updated but written. I will update it asap.
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by Oahray: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

Disqualified candidates comes up tomorrow. If you know you're one, that's not a good one anyways. Hope to have you on a clean sheet next quarter smiley
I don't plan to be a newbie by then. Even if I still am, I doubt I can be active for 3months and not get banned at least once. Poised to enjoy the show though. cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] by DExplorer1: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
LIST OF NOMINEES
1) CFCfan - 4
2) Br3nd4 - 4
3) Camelion
4) Oahray - 2
5) Adaobi123 - 6
6) Ijele Igbo - 3
7) TEA Esq
8 ) Beautiful.B
9) Adabeke12 - 2
10) Sanb - 2
11) Flytefalls - 3
12) Smartie gurl - 2
13) GraceBestowed
14) Subomi-Luv

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Surgery Gone Wrong, Woman Left Without Boobs (pictures) / See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories / Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.