Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77046 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
During the nairaland highjack, I added one South African chic on facebook and through her, I have noticed how crazy she is about her naija guy. She practically loves everything about naija and she speaks pigin like one bred here...

Not just her but other SA ladies as well. They also have a facebook group for Southies married to Naija guys...

Why are they crazy about us? embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Why not ask her? she is in the best position to answer you. grin

102 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by corisande: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Not just SA women oh
Even our ghanian neighbours
I dunno the kind thing our naija bros dey do them

naija men be showering them with one kind romance their men lack
cheesy

43 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by oluwafunmisho(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Why not ask her? she is in the best position to answer you. grin
U right/left babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
oluwafunmisho: U right/left babe
Bawo?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Our brothers there are doing them good.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Just like one of my south african girlfriend That introduced me to her friends..... The rest is history(another story for another day)

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Why not ask her? she is in the best position to answer you. grin
I dont speak with her on facebook. I once said hi but she didn't reply and me sef just lock up. maybe cos I mentioned her nairaland name, but I felt she was cool with that.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
2sExy1: I dont speak with her on facebook. I once said hi but she didn't reply and me sef just lock up. maybe cos I mentioned her nairaland name, but I felt she was cool with that.
Hmmmm.......ok o.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Joeblazeochola(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
1 naija boiz fine
2 wiv gat d swag
3 we knw hw to take gud care of dem ladies (dis is wat most of awa gals dnt knw)
4 sexually we are buoyant

64 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Pinkytracy: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Because nigerian men are exceptionally handsome!!!

60 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pasqal09: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
An average 9ja dude is way better than any south african man

46 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Naijans are spenders

57 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yep the op was right I carried out a research in that regard and realized those women noticed something in nigeria guys...An average nigeria guy is smart and always ambitious,even their men are scared of nigeria guys cus nigerian guys are good at out smarting people which is why we don't trust ourselves here in nigeria but once a nigeria step foot out this coutry he gains the trust and outsmart them.....so this is the reason nigeria guys are peculiar

50 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stormybucci(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
hmmmm ***seats down to think nd finally figured it out... yessssss!!!*** haven't u heard d "wise" saying dat "at d mention of a naija guy baala all pooceess shall bow. so we got it under us "endowntically" nd all girls wanna feel it nt only south african girls oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
aaronson: Yep the op was right I carried out a research in that regard and realized those women noticed something in nigeria guys...An average nigeria guy is smart and always ambitious,even their men are scared of nigeria guys cus nigerian guys are good at out smarting people which is why we don't trust ourselves here in nigeria but once a nigeria step foot out this coutry he gains the trust and outsmart them.....so this is the reason nigeria guys are peculiar
Just that? I was expecting something more than that because you just made it seem like Nigerians are good at deceiving people which does not go down well with me or paint Nigeria in a good light!

21 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well speaking as a South African Lady who has been with two Nigerian men Id say the thing that they both had in common was that they were very intelligent and driven which are qualities I like. One was extremely confident (borderline cocky... lol which can come off as sexy) and very competitive which always kept on me on my toes grin ( we were in the same class).

Sexually they were both willing to um... go down south embarassed lol which is something most SA most guys are not willing to do... Id say that the Nigerian guy (that I thought I loved...I was naive) was my best lover. He was never selfish, always had something to prove so study sessions were really fun grin . I think he was very open emotionally which was weird for me since most guys in SA are very closed off...but I liked it.

There is also a generalization that Nigerian men are gifted in size lol... During meal times in university we would often make jokes about who had selected the 'Nigerian Banana' (i.e the Big one) as opposed to the SA one lol... However I think its a misconception undecided

Lastly although the guys I was involved with weren't spenders ( I never demanded anything of them...I dont like to be controlled through money) most SA girls believe that nigerian men are rich and will spend on you. I kinda believe this is true because when I was in high school most of the nigerian men that approached me would first offer to buy me things but I wasn't interested in Nigerian men then.

When I came to University Nigerian guys were a hot topic among SA girls... Most SA girls see Nigerian men as a true African man who will take care of you ( so maybe its a link to how we see our fathers...Im not sure) and I think that movie ' Phat Girls' really promted Nigerian men to the world especially in SA. Since most SA girls are very voluptuous Nigerian men often approach them because of their big booties grin while some SA men (especially in Joburg) would want you to really slim down.

Having sampled from the honey pot I don't think Id marry a Nigerian man though as their intention with SA women (even the good ones) are not proper...Its just mainly to pass time while they are in SA.

186 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well speaking as a South African Lady who has been with two Nigerian men Id say the thing that they both had in common was that they were very intelligent and driven which are qualities I like. One was extremely confident (borderline cocky... lol which can come off as sexy) and very competitive which always kept on me on my toes grin ( we were in the same class).

Sexually they were both willing to um... go down south embarassed lol which is something most SA most guys are not willing to do... Id say that the Nigerian guy (that I thought I loved...I was naive) was my best lover. He was never selfish, always had something to prove so study sessions were really fun grin . I think he was very open emotionally which was weird for me since most guys in SA are very closed off...but I liked it.

There is also a generalization that Nigerian men are gifted in size lol... During meal times in university we would often make jokes about who had selected the 'Nigerian Banana' (i.e the Big one) as opposed to the SA one lol... However I think its a misconception undecided

Lastly although the guys I was involved with weren't spenders ( I never demanded anything of them...I dont like to be controlled through money) most SA girls believe that nigerian men are rich and will spend on you. I kinda believe this is true because when I was in high school most of the nigerian men that approached me would first offer to buy me things but I wasn't interested in Nigerian men then.

When I came to University Nigerian guys were a hot topic among SA girls... Most SA girls see Nigerian men as a true African man who will take care of you ( so maybe its a link to how we see our fathers...Im not sure) and I think that movie ' Phat Girls' really promted Nigerian men to the world especially in SA. Since most SA girls are very voluptuous Nigerian men often approach them because of their big booties grin while some SA men (especially in Joburg) would want you to really slim down.

Having sampled from the honey pot I don't think Id marry a Nigerian man though as their intention with SA women (even the good ones) are not proper...Its just mainly to pass time while they are in SA.

Thanks for the elaborate post and frankly, you are one of the reason I created this thread because I read something relative to this idea in a thread you created a few weeks ago which when added to the facebook revelations, compelled me to ask this questions.

Well, what most Nigerian girls don't value here seem to be appreciate much more outside...

Thank you ones again.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nice expose

KinkyBraids...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by missdebs(f): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided

25 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
The stone you rejected is the cornerstone for others .... tongue

missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided

grin lmao ... Dont get me wrong I only mentioned the good things but I learnt many lessons from the Nigerian man

1. Men cheat...and they dont see it as cheating (especially Nigerian men...No offence)

2. A Nigerian man will say anything to get what he wants and you will believe him again...and again angry ( until you get use to being disappointed)

3. Dating A Nigerian man as a South African is a waste of time... You may have all the good qualities and constantly have his back because you wanna see him succeed but when he leaves he might call you a few times then forget about you sad

4. Nigerian men love beautiful women so just get use to him always flirting...

5. I learnt this lesson from a friend dating a Nigerian guy... Some Nigerian men are not afraid to buy you off to get rid of you when ish hits the fan...so they can be very selfish and cold ( well he was anyway)

51 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by chemmerfrank(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2014
you met one on Facebook...not the entire south african girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Andyblaze: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2014
angry
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 22, 2014
chemmerfrank: you met one on Facebook...not the entire south african girls
crack head.. read all over again.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1: Just that? I was expecting something more than that because you just made it seem like Nigerians are good at deceiving people which does not go down well with me or paint Nigeria in a good light!
yeah that's because the truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 22, 2014
If una deceive una self finish make una tell me.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stormybucci(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2014
eduro noo.... e be lyk say na south africans full dis thread cus i can't imagine a nigerian insulting nigerian men lyk dis nd if u all are nigerians, egbadun(all of una sick)
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by oluwafunmisho(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Bawo?
mo mean bi o se think,na so ebi o... grin
MzMariah: Bawo?
mo mean bi o se think,na so ebi o...
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by IAMBREEZY: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Ok but

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by dejijohns(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2014
[quote au thor=krall]Just like one of my south african girlfriend That introduced me to her friends..... The ,rest is history(another story for another day)[/quote]

With this, we already have an idea of your next thread...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
An Average Nigerian man is ambitious

Never settles for less

Family oriented

Might not be romantic but they are very caring and understanding

A nigerian man is always ready and willing to stand up to his responsibilities.

An average Nigerian man is clever ( could be in a good or bad way)

And Nigerians are smart dresser.

Debt: An Average Nigerian man don't take loans, take mortgage on house, furnitures, Clothes and the food they eat unlike their South African counterpart.

South African men:

They have big bums like their girls

Selfish

Most of 'em are not family orientated because 6 to 7 out of 10 south African guys were raised by a single parent

Not ambitious : they are always contended with the little that they have

Alcoholic: an average south African man will use half of his income to buy booze

Debt: it's a typical South African way of life, either man or woman.

South African men always settle for less

And Lastly, they are not exposed. Everything they know are things they see on the T.V and the farthest that they ever travelled is from Limpopo to Mtata (not everyone of dem though, but majority of dem)

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.