Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation (19537 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Santi222(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2013
Akin-David:
Guy forget ooo i can buy donkua and groundnut like then again..when men were real kids grin grin
are u by any chance Akin David of AFSS, Kd? This is one of ur old classmates. Set of 98. Ur comment made me wonder if u are this person.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by CHIDONE: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2013
You also remind me of the day we use eleven football players made of bottle cork to play football with our fingers

3 Likes

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by buklan4realyah(f): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2013
Leebeedo: I miss Bongo tea more

dats my grandma fovrite tea.... na me she dey send go buy am

1 Like

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2013
I'll look for the best buttons on my mum's outfit to play table soccer(pen cover) embarassed ... those dayz, it felt like we ain't going to age.. embarassed
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Santi222(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2013
Posman: I MISS PAKO BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND GOODY GOODY... RED WRAPPER
WEN THERE WS NO PUREWATER, WATER WRAPPED IN NYLON, WE CALLED IT ICE WATER, IT SOLD FOR #1
WEN THE KID WITH MOST RUBBER BAND IS A BOSS
THOSE DAYS WEN DAILY ALLOWANCE TO SCHL WAS #20, I WOULD BUY BABA DUDU, RICE AND BEANS AND STILL HAV CHANGE, BANANA CHEWING GUM AND 'PONGILA' LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
USE ALL MY NOTEBOOKS TO MAKE WALLET, PISTOL, KITE
DAYS OF PLAYING TABLE SOCCER WITH PEN COVER
GOOD OLD DAYS MEHN!
u really rocked them days, bro. By the way, i believe i can thrash you in table soccer! Lol.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ariyebaba(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2013
am back,...................

** d days of COMBAT in d neighbor hood(dodging ,fire.......i remember Taiye Fado****)

* days of CORTINA & BATA school shoes

* days of visiting Father xmas inside KINGSWAY in Ibadan. With small train carryin us into the grotto

grin angry sad shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by RastaPasta: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2013
I never had the chance to try PAKO, but judging by your responses, it must've been sweet! Is it still around?
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2013
Those dayz when I'll go and buy 'taba' for grandma, i go use style snif am lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexsimply(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2013
i missed those days when we use to watch WILI WILI , DOCTOR WHO , OLD ROBIN WHO , FEYI KOGBON

and so on and so on ...children of like adays dey misee

1 Like

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by kkkp: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2013
Wow!! Am in tears nw...d gud old days
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by smilingjee(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2013
Oshiite: Those days that i use lucozade wrap to cover our tv screen to make it look like coloured tv

Tv that comes only in one colour grin
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by 2gbasky22(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2013
Dis pure photocopy naw!

I posted this stuff on NAIRALAND few months ago na, and it neva made front page

abi na TONTO DIKEY na im post dis one?

Well all dsame sha i realy missed those good old days(papa and mama tins).....i wish i could go back 4 jst one day.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by kennydee05(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2013
I remember soaking garri with peanuts and groundnut

1 Like

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by sayitout1: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2013
...who is the guy taking us back to the good old days;
The days of
-village head master
- new masqurade (gregory, clarus, jegede) etc
-wili wili
-wild gess, war bus, green baret
-a man call snow
-the movie with the 2 bike police me

4 Likes

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Itoroetti(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Agbo lives in Calabar.[color=#990000] Agbo lives in Calabar.

Agbo did not live in calabar,rather he lived in the town of lagun if my spelling is right.
Edet lived in calabar.
It was just fun.I wsih we go back to those era where u can cramed the entire text book just for the fun.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by dgitrader(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2013
OP must likely be of festac origin!
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Agbele1(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2013
bro u 2 gbazki,gun na doz days,
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2013
Those days when love letter was gold... you'd nuture it, spray the letter with "lofinda" lipsrsealed before delivery, you could have an heart attack if no response.. chei! Js2.. i no go forget embarassed
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by buchio7(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2013
My ppl Una don make my day.....reading some posts I laffed while some others made me shed tears.....

Kai......nostalgia is a bitch
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Mystery11(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2013
Posman: I MISS PAKO BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND GOODY GOODY... RED WRAPPER
WEN THERE WS NO PUREWATER, WATER WRAPPED IN NYLON, WE CALLED IT ICE WATER, IT SOLD FOR #1
WEN THE KID WITH MOST RUBBER BAND IS A BOSS
THOSE DAYS WEN DAILY ALLOWANCE TO SCHL WAS #20, I WOULD BUY BABA DUDU, RICE AND BEANS AND STILL HAV CHANGE, BANANA CHEWING GUM AND 'PONGILA' LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
USE ALL MY NOTEBOOKS TO MAKE WALLET, PISTOL, KITE
DAYS OF PLAYING TABLE SOCCER WITH PEN COVER
GOOD OLD DAYS MEHN!

You just reminded me of ''sinkere'' that game of buttons cool.You are good-at-the-game is dependent upon how many buttons you win.

That time we use the count our buttons and we can count up to 2362 buttons in my possession.

Sinkere expert smiley smiley
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2013
Mystery 1:

You just reminded me of ''sinkere'' that game of buttons cool.You are good-at-the-game is dependent upon how many buttons you win.

That time we use the count our buttons and we can count up to 2362 buttons in my possession.

Sinkere expert smiley smiley
so what do you do now, yahoo? undecided
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by chrisja(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: SO NA WATIN YOU DEY DO FOR THAT TIME BE THIS? WHEN FOR OTHER COUNTRY DEY DON THEY BIULD COMPUTER cool
Nairaland, so much fun with people like U.... ROTFLOL
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Ilaje44(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2013
ednut1: miss d day, i took 10 naira to school in 1993, teacher go report to head mistress grin, d days of nta chanel 5, chanel 10, chanel 7, those days wey dem dey show firing squad befor 10 clock news end, those day na nitendo game be big boy, nd brick game hehehehehehe cheesy

What about us that took shishi (kobo marun) ati aadota kobo to SKUL?
And we always bring back some change. Quality enjoyment don varmooze for that country. Fear catch me wey I spend 20000 Naira for food in a sitting at mama cash. Ever since, I just go find a nice bukka. Interestingly, the bukka food come sweet pass mama cash self. Especially the ogunfe, Olorun Oba o, na die. Naija, I dey come.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
I learn that, A (pronounced 'hay' when we were taught) is now pronounced 'ha' in these nursery schools today.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Donlouise(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Stoning ball, handkerchief catcher, pangolo bowling, kolo football dat wan wey if ball enta ur kolo boiz go beat u scatter, all dis games na inside barracks e dey happen. I REP MCZONE!!( Mcarthy police barracks onikan)

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Mikebrown(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
omooba-nla:
Miss d days wen we went to school, lined up & D
headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform
&den we match to our classroomssmiley,
U Remember na??
• D days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit Trebor, Iced
Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"X_X
• D days of Goody-Goody&pak o Biscuit.:*
• D days of ali & simbi,Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo
lives in Calabar.cheesy
I tot it was agbo lived in d town of lagoon, which was nt to far from ibadan
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Leebeedo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

dats my grandma fovrite tea.... na me she dey send go buy am

I need dat tea like mad,I can even pay 10k for a sachet. When I see the kids of these days taking Milo and getting happy over it,I just laugh. Just a sachet of Bongo Tea will throw the whole compound into an aroma filled sansation in those days
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Mikebrown(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rubber band game, dip, chalie cha cha sitting on d wall if u make a mistake u r out of d game like dis like dis like dis like dis like dis like dis... Any1 remember dis 1s
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Mikebrown(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Leebeedo:

I need dat tea like mad,I can even pay 10k for a sachet. When I see the kids of these days taking Milo and getting happy over it,I just laugh. Just a sachet of Bongo Tea will throw the whole compound into an aroma filled sansation in those days
it was inside a transparent pack rite?
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Kwuli kwuli na eme ka mmadu yu ahu ushi.........
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Emperorjames(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
those days of kito sandals, teem and crush drink etc. Am sure u remember?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty / Oluwo Of Iwo Starts The Rehabilitation Of Iwo-osogbo Road (see Photos) / Anthony Ani Proclaimed New Obong Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.