Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation (19572 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by MEILYN(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
i no fit 4get oooo, LWKMD...nw adays everywhere boring

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Rooneyboy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Itoroetti :
Agbo lives in Calabar. Agbo lives in Calabar.

Agbo did not live in calabar,rather he lived in the town of lagun if my spelling is right.
Edet lived in calabar.
It was just fun.I wsih we go back to those era where u can cramed the entire text book just for the fun.

[color=#006600]How about "Eze goes to school "
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Yhemmy11(f): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
hmmmmm! lyf n tym ar irreversible
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Emperorjames: those days of kito sandals, teem and crush drink etc. Am sure u remember?
shomolu boyz angry
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Rooneyboy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
dgitrader: OP must likely be of festac origin!

Appears u grew up in Festac as well

*i be Nazareth boi*
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mikebrown: Rubber band game, dip, chalie cha cha sitting on d wall if u make a mistake u r out of d game like dis like dis like dis like dis like dis like dis... Any1 remember dis 1s
What's this? undecided
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Leebeedo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mikebrown: it was inside a transparent pack rite?

No,it used to have a red sachet wit a picture of a big drum at the front of the sachet. Unlike lipton that one deeps the tea bag in the water,u tear the sachet and pour the dry content into the water and then u start feeling the splendid aroma
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
[size=24pt]When last did I see a KITE? huh[/size] angry
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by chux76(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
sayit_out1: ...who is the guy taking us back to the good old days;
The days of
-village head master
- new masqurade (gregory, clarus, jegede) etc
-wili wili
-wild gess, war bus, green baret
-a man call snow
-the movie with the 2 bike police me
..they are called CHiPS..which means Chicago Patrol Service

Ol boy ur head dey dere
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
i saved almost like forever to buy brickgame back then, never was able to, think about N400 then. will always spend my savings when close and then start all over
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Mikebrown(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: What's this? undecided
dis was a game we called chalie cha cha
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by chux76(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
Leebeedo:

I need dat tea like mad,I can even pay 10k for a sachet. When I see the kids of these days taking Milo and getting happy over it,I just laugh. Just a sachet of Bongo Tea will throw the whole compound into an aroma filled sansation in those days

I can still perceive the aroma as I type..hmmmmm
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
banttieman: [size=24pt]When last did I see a KITE? huh[/size] angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by chux76(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mikebrown: it was inside a transparent pack rite?

Naaaa..its packaging is kinda red in color wit an African drum printed on d sachet...Good ol Bongo tea
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by IzyLuv(f): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dnt Forget using biscuit wraps to construct wedding band....

Was born not so far away from d indomie generation but i got to enjoy more dan half of d pako generation...

Cldnt stop smiLing::::

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
Those days, if you have 5000 naira, you're a millionaire lipsrsealed
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ugotuf(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
WHAT ABOUT THE DAYS OF BAZOOKA BUBBLE GUM,THE FAMOUS 5,THE INVISIBLE MAN,SIMON TEMPLER AND COCK CROW AT DAWN?HOW I WISH WE CAN REWIND THE DAYS AND RELIVE THEM AGAIN.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Mikebrown(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Leebeedo:

No,it used to have a red sachet wit a picture of a big drum at the front of the sachet. Unlike lipton that one deeps the tea bag in the water,u tear the sachet and pour the dry content into the water and then u start feeling the splendid aroma
nt wat I had in mind.. Wasn't sold in ma place
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ugotuf(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
IzyLuv: Dnt Forget using biscuit wraps to construct wedding band....

Was born not so far away from d indomie generation but i got to enjoy more dan half of d pako generation...

Cldnt stop smiLing::::
WHAT ABOUT USING LUCOZADE BOTTLE WRAPPER AS SUN SHADE?

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ugotuf(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
OUR TV THEN WAS BLACK AND WHITE AND THE RADIOS THEN HAD NO FM BAND grin grin grin
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
We'd buy "moju"(powder substance), rub it on our face and form halve cast lipsrsealed
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by naijaobi(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
those days wen we interprete EXERCISE BOOK as:
E- Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Rice
C- Customer
I- I
S- Saw
E- Ede

B- Beans
O- Oloko
O- Oloko
K- Kings

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by HonKontigi: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
sheyie2007: Those days, if you have 5000 naira, you're a millionaire lipsrsealed
5000 naira ke? Where will you get that kind of money from at that time, except you are "Dr." Oyenusi - remember him?

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ugotuf(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
naijaobi: those days wen we interprete EXERCISE BOOK as:
E- Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Rice
C- Customer
I- I
S- Saw
E- Ede

B- Beans
O- Oloko
O- Oloko
K- Kings
WE USED TO SING THIS SONG TOO MUCH ESPECIALLY WHEN NO TEACHER WAS AROUND.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Donlouise(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Can't bliv i jst did dis!

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by naijaobi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
ugotuf:
WE USED TO SING THIS SONG TOO MUCH ESPECIALLY WHEN NO TEACHER WAS AROUND.
wow,,i tot this song was only sung in my school then..

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Tenderly1(f): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
chiover: . The good old days! When Agidi and moi moi were on top. U remb dis song? D day is bright is bright and fair o happy day the day of joy!
itz åctually the day is brighter brighter itz bright and fela fela oh happy dele dele a day of jollo jollo(mama jollof rice!)
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
SO IN THOSE DAYS YOU WOULD GET A PACKET OF TATE SUGAR. BLUE BOX. YOU WILL REMOVE THE COVER AND THEN MAKE HOLES ON THE SIDE THAT GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH. STICK BROOMSTICKS IN THOSE HOLES. GET A NAIL AND STONE. GET 4 EMPTIED TINS OF PEAK MILK. KNOCK HOLES INTO THEM. THESE WOULD BE TYRES. RUN THE PEAK MILK HOLES THROUGH THE BROOM. SECURE IT OUTSIDE WITH BAZOOKA CHEWING GUM SO THE WHEELS DONT COME OFF. THEN YOU ATTACH A STRING TO THE BOX AND USE THIS TO PULL YOUR NEWLY HOME-MADE ROLLS ROYCE AROUND THE HOOD. NOW THATS THUGGIN grin grin grin LMBAO

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
WE ALSO USED TO COLLECT MARBLES AND STAMPS
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ednut1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ilaje44:

What about us that took shishi (kobo marun) ati aadota kobo to SKUL?
And we always bring back some change. Quality enjoyment don varmooze for that country. Fear catch me wey I spend 20000 Naira for food in a sitting at mama cash. Ever since, I just go find a nice bukka. Interestingly, the bukka food come sweet pass mama cash self. Especially the ogunfe, Olorun Oba o, na die. Naija, I dey grin cheesy come.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by lakpox(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
Those dayz when we do watch black and white tv from our neighbour's window....Anoda life @ 9pm.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
In MJ's voice *Have u seen my childhood?* cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Ani Proclaimed New Obong Of Calabar / Yorubas Are Moors / Olubadan, Ooni, Sultan, Emir Sanusi Present As Dangote Bags Doctorate Award