Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation (19574 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexsimply(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
ayde:

But really, what are they - tadpoles or fishes??
tadpoles grin grin
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ayde: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
adexsimply: tadpoles grin grin

Lol...now I'm embarrased!!
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ayde: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Where ever you go (gogo gongo)
Where ever you be (sisi eko)
Do not say yes when you need to say no (baba ibadan!)

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexsimply(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
ayde: Where ever you go (gogo gongo)
Where ever you be (sisi eko)
Do not say yes when you need to say no (baba ibadan!)

God Bless you...that was our marching song in primary school
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by imotondo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
I didn't miss any episode of Checkmate,Maria d' los angeles..mehn i loved hohair and wanted to be romantic like him,secret of the sand,tales by moonlight(the sound track alone makes u wanna throw th plates in da dustbin instead of washin em) ,wili-wili,superted,sega games and nitendo 54(16bits)flying kites,reciting EDET lives in Calabar on the road while going home frm school,building mansion with sand and ur leg and then opening the top and covering it with broken bottles of diff colours to lighten up the interior of the house,one drinking cup for the whole class,drinking water with ur palms, and eating d root of grasses in the name of AKI HAUSA lol

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by nigerfine: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Great memory I miss my bazooka Joe , joe what goes up must come down---------except your age, I miss my fan ice , me and my pals play table soccer
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by alstacs(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Posman: I MISS PAKO BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND GOODY GOODY... RED WRAPPER
WEN THERE WS NO PUREWATER, WATER WRAPPED IN NYLON, WE CALLED IT ICE WATER, IT SOLD FOR #1
WEN THE KID WITH MOST RUBBER BAND IS A BOSS
THOSE DAYS WEN DAILY ALLOWANCE TO SCHL WAS #20, I WOULD BUY BABA DUDU, RICE AND BEANS AND STILL HAV CHANGE, BANANA CHEWING GUM AND 'PONGILA' LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
USE ALL MY NOTEBOOKS TO MAKE WALLET, PISTOL, KITE
DAYS OF PLAYING TABLE SOCCER WITH PEN COVER
GOOD OLD DAYS MEHN!

You took N20 to school?this thread is for those who took 20k as daily allowance. You no belong joor..na your type get colour pix as kids.

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by seunny4lif(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
alphaomega:

lol grin grin grin grin na remember me tru tru...shows u r from dem days...

Na nw i see my errorcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by nnachichi(f): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
I remember our black and white tv n florescent- bulb antenna used to 'catch' KSTV-katsina state Tv after a rain storm where dey show interesting films u get 2 watch once in a while then,i remember watching Home Alone 2ru d station. I also rememba watching indian films on nta on saturdays by noon wit my brothers,we didnt ever want 2 miss it 4 d world then. But now,i dont realy like indian films.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by nnachichi(f): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
fresh_dude: O happpy day of joy.

My favourite song then was:
Holiday is coming-2ce
No more morny(morning) bells
No more teachers see(whip)
Goodbye teachers, goodbye scholars
I am going to spend my jolly Ho-li-day.
Pure ecstacy I tell ya.
I now understand some of the words we were singing,then we just go screaming d song anyhow anyhow!
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by nnachichi(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
bababuff: For those who dont know, below is how we draw the "SUWE" game on the ground.
we call it gidan gala.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by nnachichi(f): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Then after school we hardly go straight home o!we trek 2gda in group plucking mangoes,oranges,samiya,doruwa etc,no be say food no dey 4 house o!By d time we lick lick al dat thing finish,na ur belle go tell u...
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexlink(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: I miss my tales by moon light days.

My super force days
My rescue rangers days
My voltron days
My Mariana days
My secret of the sand days.
My scoobydoo days .

Children of this generation are surely missing.

All they watch are things like

Ben Ten and Tom and Jerry.

RUBBISH !
Wat bout TELEMATCH
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by delpee(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
AjCityOne: All of una don forget Telematch for NTA channel 5. I think the show is from the old West Germany.

That was great fun! Yes it was from the old West Germany.
Nice thread for oldies like moi.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexlink(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
ednut1: miss d day, i took 10 naira to school in 1993, teacher go report to head mistress grin, d days of nta chanel 5, chanel 10, chanel 7, those days wey dem dey show firing squad befor 10 clock news end, those day na nitendo game be big boy, nd brick game hehehehehehe cheesy
Those days that you submit your plate and #1 and get Rice, Orange and Banana for breaktime
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by KDULAR: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
What about table soccer, Tree top , Bazzooka Joe, and rolling tires with 2 sticks, goint to nearby stream to swim, TELEMATCH, Ikoto or koso,and anything analogue. Such are wonderful meaningful days when weexplore our childlikeness and discover our enviroment, and exhibited mutual respect for each other irrespective of what how well you "know book " or what you have or wear but what you bring to the Fun table.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexlink(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
really miss dose daz.... menh, dose daz were d best.

after closing frm skul, we rush to by SANCO OR EKONA GOWON,BALEWA

PILLOW MASTER DAZ, BOJU BOJU.

wen we use 2A,2B,2D.

one for writing, one for maths, the third for writing d oda subjects...

GONE ARE DOSE DAZ kiss kiss kiss kiss
You can't use a biro until you get to primary 4...you can't get to JSS1 until your right-hand can pass tru your head and touches your left hear
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by delpee(f): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
I remember the redifusion - one channel, box like radio- in my grandpas house. At least one could listen to the news and WNBS on the move with Alex Conde, Yanju Adegbite et al as deejays.
FM -for where?
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Tinkybabe(f): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Games I played as a child

suwe..If the number of houses I acquired could be made physical ,I should be a billionaire .

Mr macaroni -mr macaroni riding on a bicycle,if you want to marry me,my macaroni,bam bam,sisi mi a bambam..or something

Ride over-ride over!rideover!,I call on...to come and ride over( we used to have this really strong girl in the opposing team,whenever she was called upon to ride over we dare not join hands .. cheesy

Change your style..mother in the kitchen cooking rice,children in the garden playing ball.change your style,another style..be like that! grin

After round one..(used to play with my older cousins,no one warned me to stop playing with them after suffering a bruised hand-mean cousins sad)

Ten ten-Tennny tenny tenny,twenty twenty twenty and so on

Whot

Snake and Ladder

Oh I misss my childhood cry cry cry cry
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by AssoJnr: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
I remember those days when kitto was the best school sandals and computer socks was the best socks. lol...
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by mbhs139(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
chiover: . The good old days! When Agidi and moi moi were on top. U remb dis song? D day is bright is bright and fair o happy day the day of joy!

Did you attend Baruwa Primary School, Ijeshatedo?
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by largie(f): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2013
who remembers 'You can hear the first thing in the morning ............ NTA introductory song for Cock Crow at Dawn.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by josemaria03(m): 1:37am On Apr 17, 2013
paparazzi1987: >> KULIKULI
>> EKONO GUHAM
>> BABA DUDU
>> BALEWA

I missed those days mehhen grin grin

i really missed baba dudu
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by josemaria03(m): 1:38am On Apr 17, 2013
AssoJnr: I remember those days when kitto was the best school sandals and computer socks was the best socks. lol...

yeahhhhh
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by josemaria03(m): 1:42am On Apr 17, 2013
music then n now

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:02am On Apr 17, 2013
I fink i did sum of diz tins, evn tho i ws nt born in d 80's.
*Trekin 4rm sch 2 our houz (unda hot sun ;() cuz we'v spent our TP
* mek a big circle lyk ur moda's cukin pot
* hu is in d garden?
* ten ten
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:15am On Apr 17, 2013
nnachichi: I now understand some of the words we were singing,then we just go screaming d song anyhow anyhow!
yeah! we jst say d words d way we hear dem, bt as we grew olda we gt 2 knw d corrct words.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2013
QUEEN PRIMIERE:

i go up.....
she goes up.....
we go up......

Do i go up?
Do we go up?

I go up...... up i goooo....
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by dahmylolah(m): 3:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Temi 23: The day is bright,
Is bright and fair
oh happy day
The day of joy
The day is bright,
Is bright and fair,
oh happy day of joy.
Reading Nigerian Pledge like this: Our father, who has it in heaven... and singing..Ten ten ten ten ..papapapaapa...chai i miss those good old times
.... God bless you 4 dis ... Like i was singing it b4 i got 2 ds page !!!!... I have like tears in ma eyes ... I reallly really had fun baq den.....pity it had 2 take dis page 2 unlock ma memory !!!!livin in 9ja naw requires ur concentration 2 4 7
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Egbagirl(f): 3:28am On Apr 17, 2013
AssoJnr: I remember those days when kitto was the best school sandals and computer socks was the best socks. lol...

and joker jelly. I wanted a pair of those so bad when I was in Primary school... I never got them though lol.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by nnachichi(f): 3:42am On Apr 17, 2013
If u were born in january come out come out,aringa ringa rossy God bless u.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2013
akere oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Ani Proclaimed New Obong Of Calabar / Yorubas Are Moors / Olubadan, Ooni, Sultan, Emir Sanusi Present As Dangote Bags Doctorate Award