Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation (19582 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by robonski15(m): 6:31am On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey: The three orange men, Michael jackson(well known then), IGI advert, that dunlop tyre advert(when a cow waz on the road), ribena waz every child's drink etc smiley

My brother you too much.. U just reminded me of that IGI advert.. I crammed it and up till now I can still recite it.. Lol
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by SUXXI(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2013
I use to tell myself when i was still a kid that i will buy plenty plenty nasco biscuites and banana ice cream when i grow up. Now that i am matured and have the cash i don find nasco and banana ice cream but i no see again. Its era is over! cryI use to tell myself when i was still a kid that i will buy plenty plenty nasco biscuites and banana ice cream when i grow up. Now that i am matured and have the cash i don find nasco and banana ice cream but i no see again. Its era is over!

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by SUXXI(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Kids were very creative then and play with each other a lot. Helping them to develop mentally,emotinally with those interactions. Now... 2go,facebook.... I really enjoyed my childhood o!!! I remember in d evenning when there is no light, all the kids in the compuund gather outside to tell stories...
Story story...
Story...
One day tortoise dey very hungry so...
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by robonski15(m): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2013
I remember singing " sandalili sandalili" buh recently a friend of mine told me dat it was "standard living, standard livivng".. ;

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by robonski15(m): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2013
I remember my secondary school days.. We will spend our TF and start looking for who to lap us from yaba to oshodi.. grin .. UP IGBOBI COLLEGE.. grin
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by chi2012(f): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2013
chiover: . The good old days! When Agidi and moi moi were on top. U remb dis song? D day is bright is bright and fair o happy day the day of joy!
its to sad that the world of today turned out this way..sweet memories, I feel like like crying. embarassed
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by okusman(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2013
I just can't stop laughing. I remebered vividly using mouth to suck water out from tape and when Nintendo (SNES) mortal kombat was the reason why I always miss after school Lesson.
Liu Kang - (y y l a a x a)
SubZero - (y y b x x <- x)

And don't dare me when ever I used NightWolf or Smoke or Scorpion ..... LoL...... Or supermario....

I got another SNES american version in 2006. Just I and my Brother were the only one that met the trip of it while my nephew and niece were just looking. Shouting they want PSP......

Shout out to my brothers that wasted money on SNES.......
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by medube(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Una forget;

New Masquerade
Hammer House of Horror
Samanja
Some Mother's Do have 'Em
That program with "Madam the Madam, its a matter of cash" and Mr. B
Chips
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Excellent2010(f): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2013
You guys really make my nite blissful.My hubby and I remember evrytn.This is my own share
I rememba those days wen pple wil gather in our house to watch Arelu,Agbara Nla (Mount Zion film),Itunu by Gbenga Adewusi in Black and white Tv
They use to Interpret Chinese film for us with fabbles

Rain Rain go away come again anoda day little children wants to play.

Igbe maalo,ito maalo,

This curse:- Won ni ko kuru ko kuru,Won ni ko gan ko ga,o da bi igo maltex

Wt a lovely remembrance of those yrs.
HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by eyoniggar(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Dr who
breakfast TV, thats some early morning happiness when you wake up early. while mumsy has prepared custard and pancake down.
zelda
muppet babies
fraggle rock
telematch
invisible man
danger mouse
series of oliver twist
tales by moonlight
village headmaster
And theres this two dogs, one is white and one is black, they dont talk throughout the program, the black one plays a golf and destroys the glass, does any1 remember the name of that program?

----------------------------------------------------------
Tandi Guarana
big dip ice-cream
Donkua
ofio
eyin alangba
kokoro
milkso biscuit
choco milo
eclairs sweet
butter scotch, only 4 the aje-butter people then.
goody goody

MORE TO COME
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by naijaobi(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2013
okusman: I just can't stop laughing. I remebered vividly using mouth to suck water out from tape and when Nintendo (SNES) mortal kombat was the reason why I always miss after school Lesson.
Liu Kang - (y y l a a x a)
SubZero - (y y b x x <- x)

And don't dare me when ever I used NightWolf or Smoke or Scorpion ..... LoL...... Or supermario....

I got another SNES american version in 2006. Just I and my Brother were the only one that met the trip of it while my nephew and niece were just looking. Shouting they want PSP......

Shout out to my brothers that wasted money on SNES.......
bros, u r of d indomie generation o

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by eyoniggar(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2013
^^^^^^ True bro, indomie generation for real.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by JEMMYP(f): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
oooh, i remembered d nta long boring sports show on saturdays, dr who, renta ghost, ten ten, SWAT, nightrider, sesame street, dense and makepeace, willy willy was so scary then, superted, danger mouse, delta force, Nam angells, commando, bollywoods like toffan, jawani, snake girll. there was one laughing sakas, we call it fast man though still dont know the real name. when it playing its fastwording. one short whiteman with a mustage. my elder bro and i used to put water in a bowl and bring to d parlour, used it to wash face every now and then so that we would stay awake to watch late night movies. hahahahaha and many at times we would still sleep only to wake up when the tv is white and then doing sheeeeeeee. that means the tv station has closed. we do mumu then no be smalle
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by tlops(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Anybody remembers Greensand, ginger Ale, Rex beer, mayor beer..

Yes I remember fast man or baba fast...

Talking soap:
Fortunes,
Checkmate , the rich also cry, village headmaster etc
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by COOLDK(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Anyone remember using canbad as a banger during the new year's eve?

Where u pack a lot of paper inside a bournvita or Poronto tin with a hole at its bottom. Then u covered a canbard uve added water to in a bottle cover (ideri oti) with it.
Then u light it up with fire at the rear hole.

Omooooooooooooooh! U go fear the explosion sound and the rate at which the tea can flew up.

I remember racket too, both the spoke one and the nail one. Matches na the order of the day then.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by omoalaafin: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
I grew up in Kano in the 80s and 90s. We ate one hard sweet stonny thing called KWAKWA.

I miss THE RICH ALSO CRY, PASSION, CHECKMATE, BEHIND THE CLOUD, BLOSSOM, AFTER THE STORM, VILLAGE HEADMASTER, etc.

Children of these days dey miss alot.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by eyoniggar(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yall get to remember that we always get to watch the most interesting tv shows and programs on childrens day and easter. Anybody got an idea of one?
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Blazinraj01(f): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
adexsimply:
E- Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Remi
C- koni
I- Iya
S- Segun
E- Elere

B- Boolu(ball)
O- Odabo
O- Odabo
K- Kayode
sad sad sad

I sang this a lot.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Blazinraj01(f): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ola Johnson: Those were the days of "Speak Out", "Ichioku", "Tales By Moonight", "Checkmate", "News Line" with Frank Olizeh, Ruth Benamesia Opia, Cele Eradiri, Abike Dabiri on NTA.
You forgot Cyril Stober and Tosin Ajayi (RIP), Eugenia Abu, Fatima Abubakar of late 90s
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by seunny4lif(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
robonski15: I remember singing " sandalili sandalili" buh recently a friend of mine told me dat it was "standard living, standard livivng".. ;
So na standard living standard living,we dey sing dat time..Lol,me think say na sandalili sandalili.....B4 eating in pry sch(Day by day,the Lord is good,Three things i pray...)Rain Rain go away,little children wants to play.....Akin goes to school...Ali and Simbi,Mr Salami brought two chickens..
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by braxjay(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2013
some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat, glory be to God on High Amen.

mummy in the kitchen cooking rice, daddy in the parlor watching tv.......... change your style, change your style....
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by robonski15(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2013
eyoniggar: Dr who
breakfast TV, thats some early morning happiness when you wake up early. while mumsy has prepared custard and pancake down.
zelda
muppet babies
fraggle rock
telematch
invisible man
danger mouse
series of oliver twist
tales by moonlight
village headmaster
And theres this two dogs, one is white and one is black, they dont talk throughout the program, the black one plays a golf and destroys the glass, does any1 remember the name of that program?

----------------------------------------------------------
Tandi Guarana
big dip ice-cream
Donkua
ofio
eyin alangba
kokoro
milkso biscuit
choco milo
eclairs sweet
butter scotch, only 4 the aje-butter people then.
goody goody

MORE TO COME

The name of the program for the two black and white dogs is CHUCKLE HUNS..
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexsimply(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
seunny4lif: So na standard living standard living,we dey sing dat time..Lol,me think say na sandalili sandalili.....B4 eating in pry sch(Day by day,the Lord is good,Three things i pray...)Rain Rain go away,little children wants to play.....Akin goes to school...Ali and Simbi,Mr Salami brought two chickens..
mr sada lives in sapele
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by delpee(f): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ring of ring of roses
A pocket full of roses
Atishoo, atishoo
We all fall down!

Who is in the garden
A little fair girl
Can I come and see her?
No, no, no, follow me.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
omoobanla:
Miss d days wen we went to school, lined up & D
headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform
&den we match to our classroomssmiley,
U Remember na??
• D days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit Trebor, Iced
Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"X_X
• D days of Goody-Goody&pak o Biscuit.:*
• D days of ali & simbi,Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo
lives in Calabar.cheesy

• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and
thiefsmiley
• D days of mama & papa playwink
• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я style, ten ten,
skipping,​ call on.....stop!=D
•those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen
boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their
daddy's hanger as d steeringX_X
•those days when rubber band was stock exchange({})
•days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man
was our favourite cartoons<3<3

• D days of limca soft drinks& choco milo advert on
black and white tv Nd̶̲̥̅̊ sunday rendevous by1:30pmsmiley
• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger':E>
• Those days when eleganza pen was d best/smiley
• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out:$

• D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins
then national anthem before they resume program @4pm8-|.
•Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs,\=D/

[size=14pt]•dstv has come. No more old fun.[/size]

I'm really proud to have experienced all this.smiley If u r nt smiling it means u were nt born in my generation.>:/. N which means u ar d INDOMIE generation lol!=D

Corect Bros,
Memories !!!!

Abeg share make others laugh
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Elvishuzor(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Those days na fufu we they eat, we pound it with mortal and pistle,this days indomie generation uses this now

fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by KingOKON: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2022
growing up was fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Ani Proclaimed New Obong Of Calabar / Olubadan, Ooni, Sultan, Emir Sanusi Present As Dangote Bags Doctorate Award / Yorubas Are Moors