Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University (34194 Views)

What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by alaoeri: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chinwem: Number 2 and number 6 are false
By the time you come out with good grades and start making money,
Babes will throw themselves at you
You can learn to drive anytime
No 2 maybe of added advantage, i once applied for assistance project manager to a M & E firm & part of d qualification is you must know how to drive with a valid driving license even familiar with lagos terrain.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by omobone(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2013

Then, the ladies would then open their big mouth and say "Love exists". Why not that time he was "killing" himself in school?
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Chinks(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
U shld knw dat it is nt wat u study dat matters but wat u do with wat u study. Also learn to save nd invest!

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
Most of all,You must Learn that the solution to one chalenge brings u face to face wt another as non of the 6-suggesttions is an end in it self.

For instance, U learn how to drive, u face the challenge of buyin a car and u buy the car, maintaining it is another challenge... Ask those who have only one car!
U learn how to woo a woman, wooing not just any womaan but the right woman is a chalenge and being the right man for ur right woman is a chalenge too. That's besides the commitment and sacrifices that comes wt a relationship. This is moreso if u av neva had a woman in ur life b4 and the woman is one who has had many men!
U knw how to speak in Public but the challenge is that peoplee don't want to hear you except u av made money...
A poor man wt PHD makes no sense to people when he talks but an Illiterat that is rich does not need to learn the art of public speaking, his money exude the confidence in hime..
It goes on and on and like that, like that...

4 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Melancholy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Start networking with different people, cos if care is not taken those years in schooling should not turn to a waste of time and money cos getting good job u been dreaming at this time...except for few lucky ones like me.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by ejifranks(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
torhuke: Most of all,You must Learn that the solution to one chalenge brings u face o face wt another as non of those the 6-suggesttions is an end in it self.

For instance, U learn how to drive, u face the challenge of buyin a car and u buy the car, maintaining it is another challenge... Ask those who have only one car!
U learn how to woo a woman, wooingnot just any womaan but the right woman is a chalenge and being the right man for ur right woman is a chalenge too. That's besides the commitment andd sthat come wt a relationship. This is moreso if u av neva had a woman in ur life b4 and the woman is one who has had many men!
U knwo how to speak in Public but the challenge is that peoplee don't want to hear you except u av made money...
It goes on and on and like that, like that...
your perception is four dimensional... i think i like you.... anyway when one gets to each bridge one just has to find a way across or ever remain stagnant...
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
Very Important u should learn how to satisfy ur woman on .....as well
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by ejifranks(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Osc: Very Important u should learn how to satisfy ur woman on .....as well
very very important or the gate-man or driver would just come to ur aid.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by didisky(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
20pounds: A guy must nt only know to toast women bt shld be an expert in d game to avoid stories that touch.
Girls are full of tricks and if u're a late starter...sorry!

Correct talk
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by obagangan: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
women are not part of me, when in sch
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
There is time for everything...NO-2 YES but Number 6 i dont tink so..Hw can u take gud care of a girl wen u are still dependin on the monthly alawe ur parents gives u?
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by kay9(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2013

Babe, i'm a guy and trust me, there're few things as embarassing as a grown a$$ male graduate who can't drive.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by nwgoziri(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Osahon7: There is time for everything...NO-2 YES but Number 6 i dont tink so..Hw can u take gud care of a girl wen u are still dependin on the monthly alawe ur parents gives u?
now is d best time 4 u 2 knw dos one dat cn stay wit u even wen u dnt ve d money/bringin out money....nd i tink datz is d essence of no67.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by toprealman: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
You do not need to learn how to TOAST a girl. Be focused, hustle, make good money, know what you want in a girl/wife.....pull a cushion, relax and enjoy the audition as they will come rolling all over you.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Uch74(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ must learn to live ur life without looking to impress anyone(especially babes),or start forming what U̶̲̥̅̊'re not....Be real!.....U̶̲̥̅̊ must learn to dress and behave matured; the University is supposed to help U̶̲̥̅̊ make the needed transition from "SWAG", to "CLASS".......growing up doesn't come with age, it's a choice.........

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by nwgoziri(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
toprealman: You dont need to learn how to TOAST a girl.Be focused, hustle, make good money, know what you want in a girl/wife.....pull a cushion, relax and enjoy the audition as they will come rolling all over you.
then u wil be confuse!confuse!!nd d fact dat no1 knws 2moro,if d moni hapns nt 2be dia again u mit strt seein a woman difrnt 4rm d one u use 2 see dos day u r in moni....u nid a woman dat wil respect u witout moni,vry hard 2get!GMBAM
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
No. 5 is very important, being articulate gives you confident to speak well in public .

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Lekan155: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
A man (18yrs plus) that cannot drive is like a woman that can't Cook
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
1, 3, 4, 5 are very important.

+1

dozydre: No. 5 is very important, being articulate gives you confident to speak well in public .
Yup.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by magnificentsk(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
@9 I was already driving my volks tuke tuke, 15 I was a love-vendor if u know what I mean,my house na busstop therfore always clean, and am not a graduate yet, so literaly op what am I?
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
All points are valid

7. You must learn the art of prayers, faith and thanksgiving, Cos therein lies your success.

As for the driving part, please if you can't drive, kindly go and learn especially if you are an engineer.
Its better to have a skill and not need it than to need a skill and not have it.

4 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by tomzman: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Good one Op. Let me add 2 more.
7. You must have some knowledge of IT.
8. You must develop your talents.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by LEvuls(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Imagine the 6common things to know by a Graduate...things i ve already learnt before writting SSCE.
For learners you can use 2 to get 6.....from there u can establish ur stand towards no.5 and when you have 5 trust me the rest becomes yours as you get mature with your age.
Thats how i started dont know about others.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by efemty001: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
you must always learn how to keep condoms in ur wallet incase you catch a gurl @ d corner.............as e dey go
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
YOU MUST LEARN THAT NO WOMAN WANT SUFFER WITH YOU
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
*I don't concur with number 6: you mustn't learn how to toast a lady, if you have got an amazing personality, it will get you any girl but then again most Nigerian men lack that, so you should learn how to toast a girl.

*If you must learn how to drive, you should learn how to swim too: a man that cannot swim is very embarrassing.

*choose whether you want to be the tail or the head without whining. The head caters for the family and the tail takes care of the home.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by saintolaf(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
U must belong to what some school of tot refer variously and some times even sarcastically as cartel,game, bizness, system, runz and what have u! And nt doing it after u av gradge!
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Vansnickers: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
You must learn how to be economical with your time. Time flies like a V6.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Osgilliat(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
why nobody never mention that you must be able to solve problem with the use of computer in any area of your study?all wetin una know na to dey woo girls here and there.as for me i learnt how to toast when i was in primary 5.can you beat that?
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by kedukc(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
omobone:

Then, the ladies would then open their big mouth and say "Love exists". Why not that time he was "killing" himself in school?

Simply because it's better for all parties.

When you're combining romance and scholarly pursuit, you're most likely to blame her for distracting your ambitions; while simultaneously putting her own future at risk.

Eji nwayo alacha ofe di oku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.