Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? (11749 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) / Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
No wonder Africa magic is at the moment showing a movie he is in!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by GraceBestowed(f): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is heartbreaking, to say the least! It seems as though the 'wedding' went ahead, even after his rightful wife threw a ruckus!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Funny shyte. Just like in the movies
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by zugoboss(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nobody is saying anything about the church. Were they not aware he was married? Didn't they announce banns of marriage? Na WA o churches of these days
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by free2ryhme: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Why do people allow devil to use them wot a mess, does it mean d mistress and her family didn't know dat he's married an actor? Am speechless! Not that the is not pregnant ohhh!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by free2ryhme: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
the guy for go dubai na real Ode grin grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Quads: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
And the "virgin" bride covered her face with a veil lol
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Ejine(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
How could he betray his wife like this?
This is so sad.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by kemmykzy(f): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by kingblosky: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2013
Ugly Something.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by elitper: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2013
The guy is evidently not happy in his marriage with Lilian. Just look at his FB update. I do not see any big deal about a man taking a second wife in such a situation.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by sojics(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
I wan go shit, I dey come back, I no go tey.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nogen: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
elitper: The guy is evidently not happy in his marriage with Lilian. Just look at his FB update. I do not see any big deal about a man taking a second wife in such a situation.

Have checked his Facebook update, nothing shows he isn't happy in his marriage. Even if he wasn't, why could him come out straight. He even sent the pregnant wife some money and promised to be back next week, lied he was shooting a movie in Lagos, movie indeed!!!!!!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Missy_B: You forgot to add that the wedding was cancelled. Just as it should be!

I support the wife 100 percento To think this man is one of the few Nollywood faces I have a great liking and respect for.
It's such a shame all that charisma, sense of gentlemanliness and class he portrays on the screen is not part of his character. Yeye fowl!

Do you know what that woman did to him for him to react that way.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
One thing is clear the guys loves the clour red & white. In both weddings he wears red tie and red bow tie.

Just saying! grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by cytellProperty: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
This man is very shameless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' / The Different Faces Of Nigerian Girls? / Facts About Murphy Ijemba (OAP At Max 102.3fm) And Its Net Worth Is Over N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.