Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please (1060 Views)

Should I Leave My Wife For Her ? Advice Needed / I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! / She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by yertyr(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
A collegue at my work place seems to be undergoing the 'downs' of marriage. Her husband prefers to steal money from her rather than ask for it. At first it seemed like a joke but when she had seen him rummaging her bag one night (probably thinking she was sleeping)... She had feared the worse. Truly the worse did come when her jewelries started dissappearing. Advice needed please. The man is a trader. Mods Frontpage please
Re: Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by overdrive(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
The man is addicted to hard drugs and will steal to get a fix pls involve his best friend and ur pastor b4 it gets too late.
Re: Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by yertyr(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
@overdrive, thanks but I've met the man and he doesn't strike me as a drug addict.
Re: Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by mumumugu(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Her husband has every right to steal from her. What is hers is his
Re: Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
mumumugu: Her husband has every right to steal from her. What is hers is his
Then why is he stealing it, if what is hers is truly his?
Re: Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Why will a husband be stealing from his wife?he is probably a klepto.
Re: Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 14, 2013
1) Drugs
2) Klepto
3) He feels she doesn't need money for anything
4) Cheating and needs money for gfs
5) Wife is lying about her income to him
6) Its just a bad habit
7) He may just be doing it innocently like "atleast she is my wife"

Why would your friend bring such issue to work. Girls and their parrot nature sha.
Re: Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2013
LoL, I think he's too proud to ask, the guy must be a chauvinist, he feels its wrong to ask his spouse for money.
The sooner they both realize that simply discussing matters with one another can be quite relieving and relevatory the better.
It is a beggar's pride that he is not a thief, instead of talking to you about it I think she should try to make out time to talk to her husband about how she feels about everything. wink
Re: Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please by Agbgift(f): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2013
If wat is hers is his too, den he should stop stealing and ask for it.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Men Loose Interest In Ladies / Why Men Patronize Women In Pkataco / Serious Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.