Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please (1291 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Amakulucky(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Am in love with a d girl and the girl is inlove with me, i asked her let us go for a date? She replied me annoying. She told me to cut the crab. I need your advice please. No insults
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by sucreblazing(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2015
Na when all this kin thread go stop for nairaland sef ....Mtcheeeee cry

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Redoil: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2015
sucreblazing:
Na when all this kin thread go stop for nairaland sef ....Mtcheeeee cry
i strongly believe that is what nairaland is made for

1 Like

Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Maamin(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2015
She loves u?..U love her? But she does not want to date u, Then you both should make love and path ways. embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by beckyomas(f): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Then you both should cut the 'crab' na. You need a cutlas for that or chain saw? grin

4 Likes

Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by adanduka: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2015
beckyomas:
Then you both should cut the 'crab' na. You need a cutlas for that or chain saw? grin

She didn't say they should cut the crab. She told only him to cut it.
I was going to ask you if she bought a crab grin
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by theorbiters: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
You love her?
She loves you?
But no dating?
Guy, must you date?
Maybe she's trying to protect you from something beyond the ordinary.
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Oahray: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol. Bro, I think you should do what she said. Get a crab and cut it, send her the video.

Tell her you'd do anything for her... Then ask her out again smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by beckyomas(f): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
adanduka:

She didn't say they should cut the crab. She told only him to cut it.
I was going to ask you if she bought a crab grin
Oya op should come and answer. They should cut it together o.
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by mesoade(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
I thought all this secondary school kids have resumed?
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Dotwillis1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
U av ha luv in return? Xo what else do u need? ...or tel us how she return the luv sef?...how r u xo sure she luvs u
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by nicerod(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin na brotherly love b dat oo
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by lilmax(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
beckyomas:
grin crab
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by xtervaganza(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amakulucky:
Am in love with a d girl and the girl is inlove with me, i asked her let us go for a date? She replied me annoying. She told me to cut the crab. I need your advice please. No insults
she was annoyed because she asked you to cut the crab?

She really must be a lover of seafoods
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by beckyomas(f): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
lilmax:
grin crab
Yup! grin
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Marry her.
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
softysparky:
Marry her.

Hmmm wink
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Generals02:

Hmmm wink
Yes naa.
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by OGeeKush(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
I SMELL FRIEND ZONE.. Do what u gotta do bruh
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Sunkyphil(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
mayb she wants u to be servicing her engine only grin
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by ashieduplus(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
You think you love her. That's bad. Even worse is the fact that you've deluded yourself into thinking she loves you. This is a classic case of infatuation.

We need a kids/teenagers section on Nairaland. Too many kids thinking they are in love.
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by luigiajah(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amakulucky:
... Crab Ni... I think say na crayfish.. As in cut the crayfish... grin rotfl
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Soory mahn, you are sitting in a friendzone with a seat belt on grin

1 Like

Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Afrok(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cut the "crap" proceed to the nearest river where U can find a "crab" or "fish". Shikena! Op I pity U ooo, ur own friendzone even get love cheesy, hehe... The lady must've been giving U hope since the time immemorial.

Some ladies being giving guys hopes of hitting the jackpot since the time of Apostle Paul and Silas undecided.
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by Janeify(f): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Advice?
Tell me, why do you want to be advised? Will it change the fact that she won't date you?
Re: She Says She Loves Me And She Don't Want Me To Date Her. Advice Please by japhmanuel: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2015
She should fvck off !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Having Frequent Sex. / Married But Lonely / Mtn.airtel,etisalat And Glo 120gb Free On Ibadanloaded.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.