Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73213 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2013
Extremely serious , only ever heard of this happening never truly confirmed the occurrence of such personally.
That man wicked, and the first wife fine.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by maygah(f): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2013
cheddarking: If that is his original wife in Pink.....I can see why he ran away
why did he run away ? Even d mistress is'nt any better than her. He is just a stupid man and just use to ugly women simple
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by buJu234: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
so now i know that as a man am very important....

imagine 2 mature females killing themselves over this man... o boy

and this cynthia of a girl is doing shakara for me because she has a Jeep abi... ok na
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by epage(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2013
thats agood operation ma sister, take back that which belongs to you
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by lastpage: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2013
In summary,

Both women are pregnant for the man, which implies HE is the FATHER of their child(ren)?

That is the REALITY!...
.... every other action beyond that reality is just "JOSTLING AND POSITIONING for INHERITANCE"

when either one of them finally succeeds in killing the poor man!

What's LOVE gat to do with it? Nadda!

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by lastpage: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2013
kulyie: exactly.i know solomon as a perfect gentle man,i didnt ever in my wildest imagination believe he can pull that kind of stewpeed stunt

So you know the man "on one-to-one basis" as you implied up there?

No wonder your comments were very rancid and biased against him!
More like an "axe to grind", right?

Now we know where you belong, enough of the panting.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by lastpage: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
kulyie: what a joke.when it is time to be a lady,you be a lady and when it is time to be a ruggedy,do it to the best of your ability.how can she wait for an appropriate time,when was the appropriate time if not at the exact moment she did it.abi is it after the pastor has pronounced them man and wife and have signed documents that she will come and claim her right.of course no one will listen to her.they will think she is a lunatic and push her out.infact all her shouting will be null and void but she came at the nick of time.the very perfect time.it is unfortunate however that it was in a church premises and there must have been kids there who will be traumatized by the ugly scene.pastors too should learn to do their home works well to avoid this kind of unhealthy scenarios

You are so full of "HATE" you cant even think anymore!

"The Appropriate Time" would simply have been when she got wind of the impending marriage".

She could have made her case before the Ministers BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY/OCCASION.

And that would ensure that her concerns are treated in a mature and decent manner INSTEAD OF ALL THESE "GANGSTER/TOUT STYLE" that people like you are applauding.

imagine, you saying "kids present will be traumatized"? What a sick joke!

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by OkochiZico(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
Brave move there, no hiding place for the wicked.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by ismokeweed1(f): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
lastpage:

You are so full of "HATE" you cant even think anymore!

"The Appropriate Time" would simply have been when she got wind of the impending marriage".

She could have made her case before the Ministers BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY/OCCASION.

And that would ensure that her concerns are treated in a mature and decent manner INSTEAD OF ALL THESE "GANGSTER/TOUT STYLE" that people like you are applauding.

imagine, you saying "kids present will be traumatized"? What a sick joke!

Lastpage!

lastpage you seem to have coined it all in your few posts.

@ the op: if you have got something PERSONALLY against that unfortunate stewpid man, then go and sort it out with him and not 'making much ado' about his own wahala over here on NL.

at the end of the day he may end up choosing to marry both women, i don't want to know how he will look at you if he and both his wives ever happen stumble upon this 'STUFF' you have tried too hard to achieve here

END THIS THREAD PLEASE !!! they have their lives to lead, i suggest you go get yours sorted out becaus we all have our own problems

okay? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BlakkBoi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
This man needs to join Ogboni Confraternity.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Samuel360: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
LMAO!!!!!!! WHY??

BlakkBoi: This man needs to join Ogboni Confraternity.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by leon25aug: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
The pix here tells no tale of the head line

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar: what a stüpid groom.
he should have spent 1/3 of his wedding expenses on providing tight security. N50,000 could have gotten him a nice squad of trigger-happy MOPOL men.
if boko haram can break all protocols an bomb army baraks then forget this one, even if u hire a hole squad of mopol how will they know the attack ill come from that angle, as u can see the woman is well packaged like every other person that u ill never suspect in any way, yet i will agree wit u to some degree as a celebrity he should expect someting like this let alone when he has an ugly past, God help us.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
I quest 2 face idibia suspected something like this before he ran away to dubai for his wedding, Lol, should he ve done the same?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
useless men. no wonder most women tied their hubby wit 'juju'

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
long throat na food go kill you.

Not @ all. Wedding involves planning & d reception is included also
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by honeychild(f): 1:56pm On May 16, 2013
cheddarking: If that is his original wife in Pink.....I can see why he ran away
grin grin but the new wife (in the first picture does not look any better, does she?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Iconpee(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2013
horlajide: ..........And the wedding was cancelled

-so who eventually ate the wedding cake?
-Imagine i was a guest at the wedding,i left home with gifts for the intending couple(my neighbour sees me),how do i explain when he sees me returning with the same gift?
-all the drinks and food nko? cry........and so on

BTW Guys look closely at those pix.op why did you hide the true source of the pictures.try give credit now.na so piracy dey start
My bro u no well but u dey on point!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.