Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73211 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by gen2briz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
i dey come
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by lafuria1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
cheddarking: The new wife is ugly as hell still...

Why does this man feel compelled to marry ugly women?

seriously? ugly people dont marry abi? thats how the man likes them. one man's beauty is another man's ugliness.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
I wan sleep jwo!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Isiterere(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
I always see this man as an honorable man, not knowing he is like this. Still dey wait for story to unfold more sha....
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by trappatoni(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
what was he thinking,will his wife ever trust him again.dear lord kindly intervene in this matter,
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Some men are indeed heartless.........see how him be like pumped ballon.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by elbinmanny(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
I haff comment! Abeg which number I be cheesy
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by gumzee(f): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Too bad!!!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:
...or remain silent till 2015.

LOOOL!! You people will not kill me!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
You got the photos from LIB, why don't you give her credit for it.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
GraceBestowed:

LOOOL!! You people will not kill me!!

the boy is lying he was there.....

----
the groom looks cool....he doesn't even look like someone that could pull this kind of scandal.

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nwogbe: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Now this is selious
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by SisiKill1: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Well, Dude sure has a particular type....Newbie and Oldie could pass for sisters.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Monichilly: Ehen...men are very wicked.

Shut up ya mouth .

6 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Well, Dude sure has a particular type....Newbie and Oldie could pass for sisters.

that's a very harsh thing to say....
you cannot curse out a bride on her big day. apologise, abeg!!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
women wicked pass
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hey, Sharaapp__are you on Weed?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by StateOfMind: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
If I can feel this instant e-heartbreak reading the story, I wonder how terrible the wife must have felt and is still feeling sad.

There is no justification for this wickedness. You leave your pregnant wife to wed a mistress in lagos. Even if the mistress got pregnant due to the silly affair they had , did he have to 'honour' the mistress and disrespect the wife by wedding the mistress? In a church for that matter with witnesses?

Baba God, e ku aibinu o..hmmmnn.

I hope this doesn't affect madam's pregnancy. Its just sad!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar: what a stüpid groom.
he should have spent 1/3 of his wedding expenses on providing tight security. N50,000 could have gotten him a nice squad of trigger-happy MOPOL men.

so this is what your discombobulated pile of cerebral arachnoid mater could conjure A whole load of bladerdash

@topic, na wa ooo, but why do married men still carry their randy blokos to wash all sorts of ponmo??

AIDS dey oooo

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
What have we not seen and heard?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Am I the only one thinking about this or is some else doing same.....

@OP, hafa d reception (chow, drinks, buzz & all d rest)

#Justasking
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by SisiKill1: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:

that's a very harsh thing to say....
you cannot curse out a bride on her big day. apologise, abeg!!!

Dude, I WAS being nice. ...truth be told, newbie is fugly!!!!!!

She's the watered down, okirika made, po' man's version of Oldie. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lagusta:
so this is what your discombobulated pile of cerebral arachnoid mater could conjure A whole load of bladerdash

you better don't fracture your fingers while typing moronic vocabulary. lagusta? you sound like bin laden!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by alaoeri: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Don't see anything wrong in marrying more than one wife, have even check d bible from genesis to revelation yet couldn't find a place where its state that if u got married to more than one wife u going to hell, just oyinbo mentality. We keep deceiving ourselves why can't the man open up to his spouse that he's gonna have another wife to avoid all these scenerio. This man is just heartless, with this kind of attitude he can do & undo. Wetin person no go see for this world.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Paschal007: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
GraceBestowed: Saw this thread previously! This is beyond wicked, it's as simple as that! They even went ahead with the wedding ceremony, surely, the officiator should have stopped it (you know, ".. if anyone knows why these two should not be married .." and all)!
You need to changed your font j0r. A better font befitting a beautiful lady. Which 1 be american typewriter?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Damn the bride looks really old and not so fine undecided

But what's with all the hype? It's not like men haven't been keeping wives all over the country before, or polygamy is illegal. It's just currently done in a smarter way- keep the wives apart, live in peace and relatively longer *shrugs*
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:

the boy is lying he was there.....

----
the groom looks cool....he doesn't even look like someone that could pull this kind of scandal.
In all honesty, I've learned never to take anyone at face value; human beings are capable of ANYTHING!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2013

abeg make we hear word jare, what of women that poison their faithful husbands because they want to end up with richer dudes?? Please go and sleep joor...
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by garri4all: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
razznaija: You got the photos from LIB, why don't you give her credit for it.

Thank you jare, don't mind the OP
I was just about to write this too.
He even went ahead to erase lindaikejiblog watermark on the pics
#Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
cheddarking: The new wife is ugly as hell still...

Why does this man feel compelled to marry ugly women?

He has a thing for ugly women. What ugly women lack in beauty, they make up for in having better pus*sy. Something the man knows.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by SisiKill1: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Shut up ya mouth .
Fisherman.com:
women wicked pass
mikeyhernadez:
Hey, Sharaapp__are you on Weed?

Ehn ehn....So generalization can pepper y'all like so?

Maybe next time you lot will think twice about how you talk about women.

I can bet my left pinkie if it was the other way around with the woman being the villain in this soap opera, it's Naija girls this, Naija girls that, Naija girl thus that will litter this thread.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
women nko?una be saint?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.