Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President (73278 Views)

RE: My 17-year-old Daughter Got Pregnant & i Disowned Her. now This is happening / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Bishops10(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2022
The Students Union Government(SUG) President of Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku,Comr Choice Christopher has taken to Facebook to eulogise her Daughter on her birthday. The SUG President who obviously gave birth to the Child when she was much younger described how She was Mocked and humiliated by her peers during pregnancy.

Here's what she Said

"When I was pregnant of you, I was mocked, suspended by church law, humiliated by my peer group.

Today, you seem to be like my younger sister.

I love � u plenty my first fruit."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pRWnMLEMTQYAyCtAsJAUXfteayR4T6jdCQRar6U3TvrfHrVFfA7kajM6gw1bRfNVl&id=100001490847391

RoyalRoy
MOUAU GIST

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Mayorofowerri: 11:22pm On May 18, 2022
Just imagine if she had allowed their negative comments get to her,she may have committed suicide.

Happy birthday to the beautiful Child

FTC grin hope this hits front-page make I collect my award

234 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Eriokanmi: 11:33pm On May 18, 2022
Congrats lady and happy birthday to your lil girl turned younger sister. I have always been an advocate of NO TO ABOTION. You would only bear the shame for one year during which your education would stop. Life goes on. Those mucking you would watch your baby grow and be amazed. The rate at which children grow these days is unexplainable . It's better not to make such a mistake of getting pregnant though. Once you're pregnant, you should keep it.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by chatinent: 11:40pm On May 18, 2022
Of course you fccked up. Don't sell pity!
But who never fcck up? Hands in the air, no hands?

You were young so we expected you focused on your studies.

Anyways, it is what it is.

Keep going like a rolling stone!

293 Likes 14 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Rastaramsey(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2022
Oya nah no qualms....

Stop acting like the pregnancy was what you wanted grin grin
It happened as a result of excessive raw knacking...

Anyway, goodluck to you and your child....

By the way, the church doesn't condone pregnancy before marriage...

242 Likes 16 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Fiscus105(m): 4:12am On May 19, 2022
So girls should start getting pregnancy unceremoniously or church should stop discpline her workers because you committed fornication several years ago?

Is this one a role model now?

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by LordIsaac(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2022
So the church shouldn't have suspended her and she should have been praised to serve as example to others....I wonder how some people reason and why they reject responsibility for their actions...

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by WondaBeauty(f): 6:32am On May 19, 2022
Happy birthday to her lovely daughter.

How did she become the SUG president? besides, they both look like students

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nwaobowo: 7:26am On May 19, 2022
Mayorofowerri:
Just imagine if she had allowed their negative comments get to her,she may have committed suicide.

Oga comot here, Seun no deh share award cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nwaobowo: 7:28am On May 19, 2022
Bishops10:
The Students Union Government(SUG) President of Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku,Comr Choice Christopher has taken to Facebook to eulogise her Daughter on her birthday. The SUG President who obviously gave birth to the Child when she was much younger described how She was Mocked and humiliated by her peers during pregnancy.

Here's what she Said

"When I was pregnant of you, I was mocked, suspended by church law, humiliated by my peer group.

Today, you seem to be like my younger sister.

I love � u plenty my first fruit."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pRWnMLEMTQYAyCtAsJAUXfteayR4T6jdCQRar6U3TvrfHrVFfA7kajM6gw1bRfNVl&id=100001490847391

MOUAU GIST

In as much as I don't encourage giving birth outside wedlock, I Still congratulate this lady for not terminating the pregnancy then. She's courageous

Happy birthday to the Young Chap

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Prowessuchechi: 7:40am On May 19, 2022
Wow... Say no to abortion

2 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by driand(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2022

Oh, sorry about that, we should learn to start congratulating young promiscuous girls when they get pregnant out of wedlock,

The society should start paying them salaries and and give them 1st class services and treatment cuz they're doing a wonderful job in the society...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Tbbt5: 10:34am On May 19, 2022
The way Blacks love judging others eh..

6 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:34am On May 19, 2022
Happy Birthday to your Beautiful Angel Lady.
Jamming to this song while driving through Rumuibekwe in PH right now....

So apt to this topic of discussion....
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Godada(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2022

Someone got me up there.

She got pregnant due to excessive raw knacking.

Best believe that.

In any case, early child birth comes with it's rewards after the storms is over.

You get to have your kids while your body is still young and get to enjoy them while you are still youthful.

I met a lady who is 28 and her mom is 45. It means the mom had her when she was 17.

The mom's still young and kinky

5 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Happiboispot(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2022
I learn never to judge others no one is perfect
Many more years to come darling

2 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by SaturnNick(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2022
Beautiful girl. Happy Birthday cool cool cool
Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by StrongAlphMale: 10:35am On May 19, 2022
What's the meaning of this nonsense? angry
Is she encouraging her fellow Oloshos to go into prostitution, become pregnant & become single mothers? No single shame again among Nigerian girls.

Truly, Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them.
I see her daughter too hoeing around and getting pregnant, that's if she hasn't even started sef.

This i have seen!

8 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by takimsipho(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2022
If her daughter gets pregnant too out of wedlock make she no vex oooh.

25 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by salbis(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2022
You did something wrong and you expect church to hug and give you pat at the back. Society tend to break when there are no rules.
This type of comment will only continue to encourage other younger women to tow your path, most especially your daughter. Hopefully, you have made peace with your God. Shalom!

11 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by MideMrPossible: 10:36am On May 19, 2022
She shouldn't not only celebrate the birthday but sees to it that the young girl did not take exactly after her in giving birth at a younger age or outside wedluck, all these things has spiritual way of reoccurring across generations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HehnDnEwVnE

5 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by ogoloray(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2022
Baby mamas be out on the media trying to convince the youngies that having a child at 16 was the best thing that ever happened to them, lol.

So why exactly did she put this out there? Perhaps so that little girls can emulate her, all the while thinking that's the best way to go!

Relax, you'll be a grandmother very shortly, we all know how single parenting goes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Gatekeepers: 10:37am On May 19, 2022
Did she make this Facebook post for her daughter or for other women? And what is she trying to teach the daughter with such Facebook post?

Teenage pregnancy has killed many, teenage pregnancy has also led many aborted dreams. But in your case, you seem to survive it all.

Nobody did you anything wrong. Is only God that showeth mercy, if He has shown you Mercy why brag and make noise as if its by your ability?

11 Likes

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by TheMan3: 10:37am On May 19, 2022
Were you expecting a standing ovation for fornicating?

Well the mistake is yours, and you faced the music. Better than those abortion gurus and postinol champions in the house. but the child is no mistake

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President by Nigerialabalaba: 10:37am On May 19, 2022
Mayorofowerri:

nonsense. Dem mock her to tell her and oda prospective oloshos dat premarital sex is not permited by d church. Na dat rebuke help her today. I am sure say she no go want her daughter to make her own mistake and I dey sure say dat her daughter no go do like her mother. Chuch did d right thing for her soul and spiritual growth after all dem don warn dem to stop leaving church to go Bleep around and come church come pretend say dem be angeli

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.