Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get (1973 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by ninja4life(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
I was going through my facebook wall when i saw this question:which is more difficult to get in Nigeria presently
1)nice job
2)true love
3)a very beautiful virgin
4)common sense
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by kishy53(f): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
;All of the above smiley
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Common sense

1 Like

Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by ninja4life(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Common sense
cheesycheesy why
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dondav: I thought I was the only one who noticed that the virgins on Here are extremely Ugly... undecided
Am not ugly tongue
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dondav:
Really?... You've got a great smile too, but why do I have this feeling that your teeth is more than 32?

have u kissed her before?
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dondav:
Really?... You've got a great smile too, but why do I have this feeling that your teeth is more than 32?
Thank you, you hav the feeling cos you desperately want to believe i have to be ugly someway but sorry to dissappoint you, its definately not my teeth
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
lrguru:

have u kissed her before?
Help me ask him o
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Help me ask him o
re u a nurse

i hve always wished to marry a nurse
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: re u a nurse

i hve always wished to marry a nurse
Do you want to marry me? grin
Just kiddn. wishes come to pass, you might just end up with one.... Goodluck with the search
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by Scarpon(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
if u gat god u have all of them
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by priest2u(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thank you, you hav the feeling cos you desperately want to believe i have to be ugly someway but sorry to dissappoint you, its definately not my teeth
Babe you are fine jor. Can you tell us how you are able to keep yourself stainless and single ?
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2013
priest2u:
Babe you are fine jor. Can you tell us how you are able to keep yourself stainless and single ?
Thank you..... Being single is not a requirement. It has been really difficult, takes a lot of discipline and determination, dats the normal you hear right? Anyway there is always a drive that keeps you away frm thesex, as for me, i feel its a bonding that i just want to do with one man in my entire life, and dat will be my husband(God grant us long life). I can't be too careless and take that risk with a bf cos i don't like to place myself where i feel am not wanted. If i giv it to a bf(which i won't cos of the religious aspect) and he starts misbehaving, I'll leave and dat will be the end of my dream. The religious aspect also played and is stil playing a great role.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thank you..... Being single is not a requirement. It has been really difficult, takes a lot of discipline and determination, dats the normal you hear right? Anyway there is always a drive that keeps you away frm thesex, as for me, i feel its a bonding that i just want to do with one man in my entire life, and dat will be my husband(God grant us long life). I can't be too careless and take that risk with a bf cos i don't like to place myself where i feel am not wanted. If i giv it to a bf(which i won't cos of the religious aspect) and he starts misbehaving, I'll leave and dat will be the end of my dream. The religious aspect also played and is stil playing a great role.
re u a JW or deeper life cos na dem dey talk like dis
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2013
^^^ another misconception.... Am none of the above
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by Biim: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2013
quote author=sweet-tease]^^^ another misconception.... Am none of the above[/quote]
Keep it up, the Lord is your strength.
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by carlos1(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Am not ugly tongue

Yeah! I can attest 4 sweet-tease cos i was wif her yday nyt. She is nt ugly but she is nt a virgin
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^ another misconception.... Am none of the above
den wat re u?
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by GraceBestowed(f): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2013
The most difficult 'feat' to achieve in Nigeria, and anywhere in this world is true love!
A person can be rich, yet miserable, because their life is completely empty.
A 'beautiful virgin' is human, and is capable of hurting you one way or another, or even walking away.
True love is something that 72 virgins, holding all the money in this world cannot buy!
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2013
Biim:
Keep it up, the Lord is your strength.
Thank you..... I will
carlos1:

Yeah! I can attest 4 sweet-tease cos i was wif her yday nyt. She is nt ugly but she is nt a virgin
Dreamer boy

OmolodMilkman93: den wat re u?
I am a christian worshiping with RCCG
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by KINGwax(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Am not ugly tongue
u must av scared off every potential sex partner with ur plenty teeth!
And do u av to twist ur head like a zombie to show us ur dimple?

U simply lacked opprtunity!
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
^^^ i couldn't stop laughing.... Is your life that frustrated that you have to transfer your aggression on me, awwwwww... Hav stil got love kiss for you, so stop being such a cry baby. BTW, av had countless oppurtunities for your info and hav made several sacrifices just to keep it but people like you won't understand
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by GraceBestowed(f): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
sanb: 1)nice job - 2)true love - The most difficult to find. There's a big difference between love and true love......you can find love in many instances but true love IMHO comes but once..
GBAM
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by Confirmbabe(f): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
A guy that is not p . . . y conscious and a girl that is not money conscious. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by kingpin0308(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
ww.True l0ve.daz al
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by ninja4life(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
GraceBestowed: The most difficult 'feat' to achieve in Nigeria, and anywhere in this world is true love!
A person can be rich, yet miserable, because their life is completely empty.
A 'beautiful virgin' is human, and is capable of hurting you one way or another, or even walking away.
True love is something that 72 virgins, holding all the money in this world cannot buy!
wow [color=#006600][/color]interesting wat abt d high rate of unemployment isnt it more difficult to get a job without connection with d right people.u hav a point though
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

I am a christian worshiping with RCCG
i meant d nurse part, re thou a nurse?
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by ninja4life(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
sanb: 1)nice job - That can be achieved....

2)true love - The most difficult to find. There's a big difference between love and true love......you can find love in many instances but true love IMHO comes but once....

3)a very beautiful virgin - Loads out there......
where can i find one since u said there are loads of beautiful virgins out there
Re: Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get by sweettease(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: i meant d nurse part, re thou a nurse?
Hav got just 7mnths before i become one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coolest And Weirdest Signatures From Romance Section Faithfuls / List The Films That Made You Cry / Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.