Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2145703 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Priwillo: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Mikkyangel,abeg when is u next ship date.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Ok Lecky001 you have a case to answer. Still doesn't mean mikky gets to keep the man's money. He's culpable, and the more we loud this matter the worse it gets, with an online footprint.
You can't be forming silent Van Damme "my decision is final" when you're likely to get burned.
I'm out abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lillaowow(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Chuckdee:

DO NOT PICK ANY MONEY TRANSFER like Wu or Money gram that does not originate from nigeria! They can all send with their names and accounts direct from nigeria, if you do otherwise, Oga,you are O.Y.O!

you know picking up na wia d issue dey. no way he can claim innocent especially once dem know he has ties to naija. not once, not twice, not three times.
abi dem use Juju take follow mikky talk?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lillaowow(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Ok Lecky001 you have a case to answer. Still doesn't mean mikky gets to keep the man's money. He's culpable, and the more we loud this matter the worse it gets, with an online footprint.
You can't be forming silent Van Damme "my decision is final" when you're likely to get burned.
I'm out abeg.

Na confirm wire-wire boy
him don use all dem oyinbo ppl money take buy gift card finish.

Maybe i should give him my BOA make him wire me 10k make i rest for 4 month grin grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 4nobody4every1: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
lillaowow:

you know picking up na wia d issue dey. no way he can claim innocent especially once dem know he has ties to naija. not once, not twice, not three times.
abi dem use Juju take follow mikky talk?

More especially that the toga of scams, advance fee fraud, credit and cheque frauds is associated with Nigerians, l hope he is able to pull through because my cousin is dealing with a similar issue and he hired a criminal lawyer to fight the case, na wao sad sad
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lillaowow(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
4nobody4every1:
More especially that the toga of scams, advance fee fraud, credit and cheque frauds is associated with Nigerians, l hope he is able to pull through because my cousin is dealing with a similar issue and he hired a criminal lawyer to fight the case, na wao sad sad

Dem just ruin business for him and all him customers for this thread, ruin his rep for him domot. you think say once FBI dey knock him door, him landlord or neighbors no go dey alert.

if e con get neighbors like my own wey be say na only him be black person within 3 mile radius, dem go talk say dem don dey suspect am (based on his skin of course) sya him dey always frown face, him no dey smile
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
lillaowow:

Na confirm wire-wire boy
him don use all dem oyinbo ppl money take buy gift card finish.

Maybe i should give him my BOA make him wire me 10k make i rest for 4 month grin grin grin
Abi Na. At least cunni man die cunni man bury am. Mikky wan collect damages I guess. Maybe Lecky001 sef don accept. Dis one wey hin quiet like oyinbo virgin wey see black prick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
^^^ T.K.O

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lillaowow(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Abi Na. At least cunni man die cunni man bury am. Mikky wan collect damages I guess. Maybe Lecky001 sef don accept. Dis one wey hin quiet like oyinbo virgin wey see black prick.

How you wan make him pay am back?

to the "David Wellington" wey send the moni?

what if the solution dem give mikky na make him pay back the money plus interest?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by onatisi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Keeping quiet is the best thing for him now. Already his comments and others here have implicated him a great deal,and this is the only thread he can use to prove his innocence but even that thread is condemning. He will pull through definitely,it is just a matter of time
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
I think we should let this matter rest and let the authorities do their work

Cos, we this thread is already being derailed from its original purpose . . .

Tenks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
onatisi:

Keeping quiet is the best thing for him now. Already his comments and others here have implicated him a great deal,and this is the only thread he can use to prove his innocence but even that thread is condemning. He will pull through definitely,it is just a matter of time

Not that I have been silent but so busy with other business.I have been online for a while now and never for once got in Internet fraud.
When Michael first told me about what happen to his account i called my cousin and inform him about it.And told him immediately to call Michael because he blocked me from whatsapp immediately.He did and Michael was just I don't want to listen to anything but he's the only one to clear me off and to proof all details of the funds he sent.I didn't start fraud in my school days in school nah when I get children and have a family I go con start.

At least Michael should just listen and get more details from him but all his I don't want to listen.
Cutting the head off is not a lasting solution to a headache

I can't be into Internet fraud and still go ahead and give you my drivers licence and utility bill which even state the address on my I'D. And still go ahead and buy items even to the extent of borrowing you money for MMM as you have claimed.But all his I don't want to listen.i have faithfully paid for all the funds sent to you.

I sincerely apologise for whatever you might go thru and still going thru.i have been dealing with you for the past 3years and none of such has happened.Back in the days when I use to buy only three laptops for resale.I made some money thru my hard drive business and bought a car which I sold later to start this iphone business.

I just know this are some of the failures one see in business and it has affected my family as well.

Even some people dey contact me say den get account for Yankee see how people dey think

Once again I don't do Internet fraud and I wouldn't in my life time God knows I am just a victim of this and share in the pain of Michael.

9 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2016
Oga mikky it's close to a week you asked for my account details and up till now I'm yet to get anything from you,I even resend the account details yesterday ,(if na MMM I put my money I would have made the profit I will make on the phone)the 100k I sent would a month in 3days time.i don't think it's nice holding my fund for that long and you later go ahead to sell my phone(I don't sleep most times all in the name of pleading with this sellers to bring down the price of items I get,so I don't think it's nice selling the phone I suffered for,it's my sweat)and to refund me now is taking this long.please if it's the phone tell me my bal so I can pick up

11 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MSItachi: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Hello Bro, need you to help buy something from Offerup
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Any update on items shipped last week?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fergieboy: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wire wire boys grin boys are not smiling .. Them don turn milky to picker(client) .. As a Benin boy I think say miiky na street sef ..

I can say that most item he is picking are being bought with stolen credit card and paypal and shipe to his address .. Thats why sometimes when guys will be asking of his usa address i knew so... Yeah gee boys call it carding .. Them full my area

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexynet: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
fergieboy:
Wire wire boys grin boys are not smiling .. Them don turn milky to picker(client) .. As a Benin boy I think say miiky na street sef ..

I can say that most item he is picking are being bought with stolen credit card and paypal and shipe to his address .. Thats why sometimes when guys will be asking of his usa address i knew so... Yeah gee boys call it carding .. Them full my area

Apart from that, he should show us proof that the US government have frozen his account and investigations are going on his azz. Anything aside that is a big FORKING lie. I am beginning to suspect something isn't right about his claims here. You claimed your account has been frozen, show us statements from the bank and police to prove that are being investigated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2016
Confirmer:
Mikkyangel are you that naive cos fraud is written all over the money you were picking from the start. If your account was not blocked, you would have continued picking it right? You both are guilty. Mikky for not carrying out due diligence on the transfer (and probably for being greedy and buying the picked dollar at a cheap rate). Akiolu it's quite disheartening that some of us keeps giving this country a bad name. Karma will definitely catch up with you (if guilty).

yes, u may be right, am guilty because i thought i had built some form of trust with this Akinlolu..This is some one i have meet in person not ones, not twice. Someone i have conducted buisiness with over the years..

And when u say am greedy, this is where u get it all wrong. Some of u reading this , would have hurriedly asked him to pay in the $42k shARP SHARP and damn all d consequences . OR even ask for some percentage of that money, if u were to acept his deposits.The issue of cheap dollars? how do u mean cheap dollars? Gtbnk is currently 320 to $1, we did our last couple of transactions at 350 to $1, when dollar at black market was 400/420 to $1..so how do you define Greed? even at this, I Bought STUFFS FOR HIM, WITH MY OWN MONEY, i still went ahead to give him discounts on fuel charges and shipping ....pending when he pays my bal.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Chuckdee:

Hey Dude!.... Stop rigmaroling and malingering about, why bringing up doctor case that is so unrelated to matter on ground? This is the time to bring forth your evidences of payment to your contacts/cousin from your bank account to them for those monies sent to Mikky to pick up! you are running a business so don't even tell us your cousin was 'dashing' you those monies. The man has brought forward a few evidences and screenshot, you what have you brought forward? That you hv done business with someone for donkey years still doesn't stop you from running a scam through him so forget that line..
I don't like Mikky's attitude and r/ship to his clients especially to me and i have shipped just once through him then decided never to use his service ever since but that doesn't mean I can't see that you want to ruin this guys life in the US.
I also agree with the guy who said Mikky was been greedy, I mean, you could have the oversight to pick up a western union with an 'oyibo name' once, but not twice, thrice! haba. Thats not being naive, its more than that. DO NOT PICK ANY MONEY TRANSFER like Wu or Money gram that does not originate from nigeria! They can all send with thier names and accounts direct from nigeria, if you do otherwise, Oga,you are O.Y.O!
toluxa1:
Na wa ooo. Really really suprised at Mike oo. This one is a clear and popular fraud na. I have these guys plenty on my BBM chat always advertising their stolen funds looking for people to pick up money in the US na. This yahoo game has teyed, both the wire and the money gram and western union. I have done business with lecky a number of times, I buy amazon gift card from him, but that doesn't mean I wont way the truth, this one is 100% yahoo yahoo parol and he is 100% aware of it. Even from his responses so far it is very clear in his language. I pray you go free unscathed sha o @ Mike

onatisi:
In this modern day of credit card fraud,money highways and transfers been sold online by hackers ,wu and moneygram transfers also been done by hackers . How will someone claim naivety of this and still collect money for someone ? He is even lucky the money isn't traced to drug deals that could have been worse. If anyone wants to send u money ,make sure it is in the client name ,not ifeanyi jide in Nigeria sending a PayPal payment in the name of Barkley jones in America.

i have lived outside Nigeria for years, (and even while in Nigeria), i have never done any form of transaction that had to do with moneygram or western union(its always been GTBNK TOKEN).All these westy and moneygram bruhaha started a couple of months back..So tell me, how u want make person way just dey start something newly, know evevrything about it, especially when ur dealing with some one u already know? within these period, i have picked some real ones even from Obisoro and Iya rainbow ? it was trough him(Akinlolu), i did d first ever warlmart to warlmart which bounced(I NO EVEN KNOW SAY E GET WAITIN DEMDEY CALL WARLMART TO WARLMART)!, he even told me about RIA, i told him , i never heardt one b4...me i b lagos boy no mean say i b Sabinus(mr know all) ..

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2016
lordmayor4:

The actions you can take is to show proof of the legitimacy of the funds either from your side or from your cousin.

I don't know you, but I know mikky both here and physically and I can say sometimes if you don't understand him, you'll always have issues but he remains a good guy. We don fight and settle and I still deal with him anytime I have anything to ship.

Thanks my brother, some are just coming here to make plenty noise about my attitude.. its because it my thread and am the on the hot seat ..yes, its normal..when jonathan was there, dey complained about him, now Buhari is there, some want jonathan back.

*When Labtech was doling out free laptops week in week out, ur all sang his praise, when yawa happened, he became nairalands online public enemy number 1.

* CHINOX,got so tired of most of you that he decided to back off..Some say his bizness is down, na Lie! he is still in bizness..

-People will always have something to say, no matter what..if he is not this, den he is dt..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2016
2sexynet:

Apart from that, he should show us proof that the US government have frozen his account and investigations are going on his azz. Anything aside that is a big FORKING lie. I am beginning to suspect something isn't right about his claims here. You claimed your account has been frozen, show us statements from the bank and police to prove that are being investigated.

Please try and read carefully before you conclude ..
-which one be US government froze my account? haba! is it drug related or terrorist threat? na so d case big reach?
-And again, where was it stated that police are investigating me?

Like said it in d past, i am tired of Police coming to my residence to look for me just because i gave Nigerians my pvt adress and name to use,ask the following people
-marvin
-Oga t
-Farida
-Owolabi
-Ayinla et etal

all of them packages were seize by the Postal police 2 months ago...Some packages were released after investigation, others were never given to me(thank God, these clients made several s phone calls from Nigeria to ask USPS what was going on)...And the post office wont tell me who amongs u Nigerians committed the crime.

*I was embarrassed by the Post office Supervisor, when i went on a faithfull morning to pickup packages , and dey told me point Blank, "YOU ARE FRAUDLENT, AND U ARE BEING INVESTIGATED"!, ...

And when i changed shipping adress again to Hindry Ave(mailing room), another group of Postal Police inspectors stormed this new adress to in search of a Package Ordered fraudulently By Kadiri..(iphone 7)..Thank God, one week after i picked up his package from the mailing room, i had not shipped it to Nigeria...Na me for dey pay for this iphone till today...i guess my shipping agents advice worked on this...."PLEASE DONT BE IN A HURRY TO SHIP GOODS TO NIGERIA, U NEVER KNOW WHICH ONES ARE FRAUDULENT".And i have obeserved this with some of my clients....once demitem shows delivered...next na pls ship out quick, person way get am dey worry

I ASKED karidiri(a regular client), why this, and he told me somany stories...up till today, he never provided what i asked him to send and he has not shipped to me since then cos he knows he has done...."dis na regular client way never give me wahala i d past ohh

See, i dont need to prove anything to u,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2016
lecky001:

Not that I have been silent but so busy with other business.I have been online for a while now and never for once got in Internet fraud.
When Michael first told me about what happen to his account i called my cousin and inform him about it.And told him immediately to call Michael because he blocked me from whatsapp immediately.He did and Michael was just I don't want to listen to anything but he's the only one to clear me off and to proof all details of the funds he sent.I didn't start fraud in my school days in school nah when I get children and have a family I go con start.

At least Michael should just listen and get more details from him but all his I don't want to listen.
Cutting the head off is not a lasting solution to a headache

I can't be into Internet fraud and still go ahead and give you my drivers licence and utility bill which even state the address on my I'D. And still go ahead and buy items even to the extent of borrowing you money for MMM as you have claimed.But all his I don't want to listen.i have faithfully paid for all the funds sent to you.

I sincerely apologise for whatever you might go thru and still going thru.i have been dealing with you for the past 3years and none of such has happened.Back in the days when I use to buy only three laptops for resale.I made some money thru my hard drive business and bought a car which I sold later to start this iphone business.

I just know this are some of the failures one see in business and it has affected my family as well.

Even some people dey contact me say den get account for Yankee see how people dey think

Once again I don't do Internet fraud and I wouldn't in my life time God knows I am just a victim of this and share in the pain of Michael.

Your Brothers supporting you, i hope dey know that other foreign nationals are reading this?.. We all know Nigeria is a country where crooks worshipped ... Igbori supporters will throw a party for him when he is released from Jail in the uk, late Alams and Dansuki do have those who will always tell the...Ranka-dede

-You dont know the level of damage you have caused, yet u come here to call me names?
-Do u want to tell me dt all this while, u never knew that ur payments and transfers where fraudulent?
-So of u think u will engage in Fraud and come to nairaland for protection?., u just turned me to pickup boy..

Well, i have bad news for you my brother...."U WILL NEVER GET THESE PACKAGES", I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SEIZE THEM,AND LIKE I SAID...I WILL COME FOR YOU WHEN THESE GUYS FINISH WITH ME!

*aKINLOLU
*OPEYEMI
*HASSAN..Alias Esther williams(with fake id)
*Kadiri
*Ferdinand

U all are old clients,U changed over night with ur fraudulent intent/practices...U HAVE BEEN BLOCKED, AND DTS THE WAY IT WILL REMAIN!

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fergieboy: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2016
2sexynet:

Seconded
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Confirmer(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

yes, u may be right, am guilty because i thought i had built some form of trust with this Akinlolu..This is some one i have meet in person not ones, not twice. Someone i have conducted buisiness with over the years..

And when u say am greedy, this is where u get it all wrong. Some of u reading this , would have hurriedly asked him to pay in the $42k shARP SHARP and damn all d consequences . OR even ask for some percentage of that money, if u were to acept his deposits.The issue of cheap dollars? how do u mean cheap dollars? Gtbnk is currently 320 to $1, we did our last couple of transactions at 350 to $1, when dollar at black market was 400/420 to $1..so how do you define Greed? even at this, I Bought STUFFS FOR HIM, WITH MY OWN MONEY, i still went ahead to give him discounts on fuel charges and shipping ....pending when he pays my bal.

I'm sorry for your predicament. I pray God see you through.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Opeyemi5:
Oga mikky it's close to a week you asked for my account details and up till now I'm yet to get anything from you,I even resend the account details yesterday ,(if na MMM I put my money I would have made the profit I will make on the phone)the 100k I sent would a month in 3days time.i don't think it's nice holding my fund for that long and you later go ahead to sell my phone(I don't sleep most times all in the name of pleading with this sellers to bring down the price of items I get,so I don't think it's nice selling the phone I suffered for,it's my sweat)and to refund me now is taking this long.please if it's the phone tell me my bal so I can pick up

I told you to send me ur account number, i never told u when i will send ur money.No be my faultl, na una find trouble(ur there talking about MMM).with the way things are hitting up now, am so so pissed off you u guys, that am contemplating taking a difficult decision(which mayb suspend all activities on this thread for now let me see how u will get the money).... "IS IT BAD TO DO BIZNESS WITH U NIGERIANS ONLINE"? i tried to come clean with u, send ur cash i go buy ur item for u, i no get website, i no get office, but ur millions are safe with me.., but then u try to send me into Harms way! why! why!

Am really disapointed with U are Akinlolu..all those while way i dey drive dey send you free videos of how the transactions went thru, free videos of yanky traffic, the thing dey sweet una, he(Akinlolu) was getting ready to send more fraud money for me to buy him a car, u guys never knew i was agressive...oh, is now ur all know?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2016
fergieboy:

bros, wire wire boys are constantly upgrading, weda street or no street, one could be caught napping at any given point in time..especially when ur dealingwith some one u already know, enough eye shinning will not save u.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dc4life(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

I told you to send me ur account number, i never told u when i will send ur money.No be my faultl, na una find trouble(ur there talking about MMM).with the way things are hitting up now, am so so pissed off you u guys, that am contemplating taking a difficult decision(which mayb suspend all activities on this thread for now let me see how u will get the money).... "IS IT BAD TO DO BIZNESS WITH U NIGERIANS ONLINE"? i tried to come clean with u, send ur cash i go buy ur item for u, i no get website, i no get office, but ur millions are safe with me.., but then u try to send me into Harms way! why! why!

Am really disapointed with U are Akinlolu..all those while way i dey drive dey send you free videos of how the transactions went thru, free videos of yanky traffic, the thing dey sweet una, he(Akinlolu) was getting ready to send more fraud money for me to buy him a car, u guys never knew i was agressive...oh, is now ur all know?

I feel your pain hommie.. Really sad embarassed
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

MR you have no right to hold to my phone.its always been naira till you started the dollar walla
Please and please I provided names of reputable nairaland members(even shippers like you ) to help me send dollars to u
Dis is not a planned work or I told them to tell you that I contacted them
Please when do I come for my phone
I paid for it with my own money not any foolish scam money that I know off
As u have a name here ,I also do
I need did anything to hurt your business I follow all instructions giving by you
Please wen do I pick my phone (u can arrest me as you said)
No be me tell u I won send u dollar
U asked me to be looking for dollar before all this happened
U were not helping me with free video I paid for you fuel (service)plus shipping

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2016
makavele:
I think we should let this matter rest and let the authorities do their work

Cos, we this thread is already being derailed from its original purpose . . .

Tenks

Thanks for ur concern my brother, i have been conducting bizness with my clients maily via messaging apt (whtsup and text message)for close to a week now ..well, i say mk kuku dey manage d little clients way remains, since na so so fraud full every where for n9ja..

*An average yank(American), love our n9ja accent, and when i speak the next question dey ask me is "hey!where u from bro"? oboy, i used to claim n9ja when i 1st came to yanky, but i began notice that the body language dey change each time some of them hear Nigeria.One yeye Oyinbo man, after hearing N9ja, asked me.."so ur d one sending me all those emails'?

These days, is either i tell them am from Lagos in west africa or am from Neitherlands..(offcos black gys plenty for holland)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by onatisi(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

i have lived outside Nigeria for years, (and even while in Nigeria), i have never done any form of transaction that had to do with moneygram or western union(its always been GTBNK TOKEN).All these started a couple of months back..So tell me, how u want make person way just dey start something newly, know evevrything about it, especially when ur dealing with some one u already know? within these period, i have picked some real ones even from Obisoro and Iya rainbow ? it was trough him(Akinlolu), i did d first ever warlmart to warlmart which bounced(I NO EVEN KNOW SAY E GET WAITIN DEMDEY CALL WARLMART TO WARLMART)!, he even told me about RIA, i told him , i never heardt one b4...me i b lagos boy no mean say i b Sabinus(mr know all) ..
Mikky ,I usually stay in the politics section blasting apc and buahri but I think I can spare some time today. To be honest with you,firstly you are under no obligation to discuss this matter with anyone ,you can decide to talk about it or otherwise,noone has the right to query you on that. Secondly,you still haven't proved anything against the accused ,all u have shown ppl here are whatsapp chats which actually only proves you picked up money for the accused BUT NEVER proved that the money was fraudulent. You cant use whatsapp chats to convict or acquit someone in the court of law. Thirdly ,there is no way you can feign ignorance of credit card frauds or cybercrime in this modern-day,most especially that you are dealing with online payments on a daily basis,noone will believe you and to continue saying that will actually give ppl the impression that you have an hidden agenda or motive. Fourthly, if you say you wont release the goods and money, that is very right and correct because if truly it is this guy money that caused all the problems,then you can easily hand the goods over to the authorities and at least show them that you are ready to cooperate fully with them but the fact remains that you have nothing to prove or show that it was this guy that caused the whole problem. Another guy too is claiming that you seized his goods on the premise that he sent u fraudulent PayPal ,this goes to show that you have indeed been collecting PayPal as payments or even buying them from people ,pls note that 90% of PayPal funds been sold online here are fraudulent. Now how can u pinpoint the actual troublesome payment? And if you can,show proof to the accused . The accused has suggested that you contact his brother or cousin that sent the payments or that he should contact you,but you refused. This also shows that you are not willing to yeild a ground . The most reasonable thing to do is to allow the said sender og those funds contact you, via a recordable means like email,ask him to furnish you all the details ,and make sure that you ask him to produce himself to the authorities if the need arises. If it is fraudulent he will back out ,if not he will agree ,then you forward all these communications to your bank and involved authorities. But believe me,the way you are handling this issues doesn't prove that you are looking or working for a fair solution. Lastly,stop collecting or buying PayPal ,stop buying transfers ,I think I have seen you on the e currency deals thread making enquiries sometime ago. Anyone that wants to deal with you ,let the person buy his or her dollars and pay you. If they cant then collect the naira from them and buy the dollars from reputable places not from nairaland here in order to forestall future problems. The honest truth is that if this case escalates ,you will still need to ask for the accused cooperation because he and his brother are the only ones that can prove your innocence apart from that in the eyes of everyone now you are just an accomplice in the crime

9 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Opeyemi5:
MR you have no right to hold to my phone.its always been naira till you started the dollar walla
Please and please I provided names of reputable nairaland members(even shippers like you ) to help me send dollars to u
Dis is not a planned work or I told them to tell you that I contacted them
Please when do I come for my phone
I paid for it with my own money not any foolish scam money that I know off
As u have a name here ,I also do
I need did anything to hurt your business I follow all instructions giving by you
Please wen do I pick my phone (u can arrest me as you said)
No be me tell u I won send u dollar
U asked me to be looking for dollar before all this happened
U were not helping me with free video I paid for you fuel (service)plus shipping

sorry, phone was bought with my money, not urs...SO u shuld be asking for ur money, not the phone..i only asked u to send 100k almost one week after phone had been bought..and when i was having issues with paypal.. Even when i went to pickup the phone, u had only made $100 paypal deposit then later paid another another $300 .

And like i said, i fit suspend this thread , make i see how u go get the money...

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.