Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2133764 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2016
*Abdusalam....$119 received via skrill, sexy blue laptop picked up in Beverly hills..

-Laptop comes with free case
-Original receipt showing laptop previously purchased at $369
-i negociated $140

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:15am On Dec 01, 2016
*Yet another solid sexy deal...laptopsshd be avaialable weeknd

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 5:54am On Dec 01, 2016
mikkyangel:

100k transfered,...go and sin/wire no more!
credit /debit alert me I no see any
Oga why are you sending money why not the phone I paid for
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Opeyemi5:
credit /debit alert me I no see any
Oga why are you sending money why not the phone I paid for

Respectfully speaking, Ask him to send u proof of payment; and STOP ranting here sir.
It will do you no good trying to pull down a young man's business with your sleazy ways;
which obviously has failed.
By now, you should now that 8/10 of the ppl that view and commented here
didn't stand with you.
P4ac4

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by generalstingz(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2016
mikkyangel:
*Yet another solid sexy deal...laptopsshd be avaialable weeknd

Abeg am interested when they land oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ngozionefeli: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2016
mikkyangel:
*ALL ITEMS SHIPPED OUT LAST WEEK AREDUE TO ARRIVE THIS WEEK.(BATCH A)...sorry for d delay..

-Taofik...hoverboard
-JOHN.....beats laptop
-neki...make up box
-Tolu....box weighing 22 ibs(dis na consolidated shipping ohhh, but laptop apart)
-Ebuka....camera+items from Amazon
-Temi....2 iphone 6+ s7 egde+ 2 cameras+ bag
-Abdulsalam...Dell core i7+ note(i captured another sweet lenovo for u 5hrs ago...try send my money ohh)
-Ibro..L...3 phones
-fisayo...tablet
-Ayinla...iphone 5
-Obayi....2 s7
-marvin...iphone 5
-ishola...iphone 4
-Ngozi....galaxy s5 (pls hit me up, i have one solid s5 for u with 60 days guarantee....free shipping to lagos, u no say i like u)
-Obisoro....headset
-taofik....s7
-Abiodun...phone
will send you a message on whatsapp
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
makavele:

Respectfully speaking, Ask him to send u proof of payment; and STOP ranting here sir.
It will do you no good trying to pull down a young man's business with your sleazy ways;
which obviously has failed.
By now, you should now that 8/10 of the ppl that view and commented here
didn't stand with you.
P4ac4
do you think at all
Because you do business with him and wants to keep doing business with this rude dude does not mean u should not say the truth wen u should(I should asked someone that blocked my 2 line to send prove) no Bluetooth he go use??
Please we don't need to encourage things that is not right (I'm fucking not bringing anyone business down as the matter of fact pple here still contact me to help them get sweet deal from this same guy's location)
He is the one bringing someone else business down(we had an issue and with all prove it shows I had noting to do with the moneygram issue,4 shippers can confirm I did asked them to send this dollar shit to mikky)
1.mikky said I should send my address I did
2.utility bill(even if it was bit difficult cos my house is empty due to the death of my brother, 'series of program' I was able to get the nepa bill,with the help of someone )
3.Identification card ,mikky said it was photoshop (fake)A lady posted here that there was a way to found out ,I did contact her and gave her the pix and she confirm it was real .
4.This are all wat mikky asked for before he can release my phone
Since then he kept mute and 2weeks after asked for my account details I sent it,waited for a week plus I got noting I came here again to post and he said he only ask for it and never said he was sending any money(PleAse who does that)
I got the money this morning(alert will prove that)...
Please the question is why will mikky refund me and sell my own phone for his own interest...(he can never I mean never get a new Samsung s7 edge for $290

Please thief na thief small or big
Kept my money for more than a month and I ended up with noting but a refund
What right did he have to sell my phone
Do you know how many weeks and night it took me to beg the seller (seller replies at night so I stay up due to time difference

If I wasn't clean this dude with refund till he gets to 9ja (why as he not release the money/items of others ?

9 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opeyemi5:
do you think at all
Because you do business with him and wants to keep doing business with this rude dude does not mean u should not say the truth wen u should(I should asked someone that blocked my 2 line to send prove) no Bluetooth he go use??
Please we don't need to encourage things that is not right (I'm fucking not bringing anyone business down as the matter of fact pple here still contact me to help them get sweet deal from this same guy's location)
He is the one bringing someone else business down(we had an issue and with all prove it shows I had noting to do with the moneygram issue,4 shippers can confirm I did asked them to send this dollar shit to mikky)
2.utility bill(even if it was bit difficult cos my house is empty due to the death of my brother, 'series of program' I was able to get the nepa bill,with the help of someone )
3.Identification card ,mikky said it was photoshop (fake)A lady posted here that there was a way to found out ,I did contact her and gave her the pix and she confirm it was real .
Since then he kept mute and 2weeks after asked for my account details I sent it,waited for a week plus I got noting I came here again to post and he said he only ask for it and never said he was sending any money(PleAse who does that)
Please the question is why will mikky refund me and sell my own phone for his own interest...(he can never I mean never get a new Samsung s7 edge for $290

Do you know how many weeks and night it took me to beg the seller (seller replies at night so I stay up due to time difference

If I wasn't clean this dude with refund till he gets to 9ja (why as he not release the money/items of others ?
he does not need to send it to you via phone but can post it here for all to see since it's already a public issue and u somehow pathetic in a way. Someone refunded your money and you are still asking for phone? Why not take your money and buy from somewhere else?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
h
Opeyemi5:
do you think at all

Sir, you are still ranting !!!
Can u come over to Milverton with the docs and details Mikky asked u to provide?
for physical inspection?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Neyoalao(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
House please help me how do you access offerup. The psiphon vpn i use is located in Texas ans when i try changing to LA it blocks it. Please help out don't let me miss out of this deals
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
I888:
he does not need to send it to you via phone but can post it here for all to see since it's already a public issue and u somehow pathetic in a way. Someone refunded your money and you are still asking for phone? Why not take your money and buy from somewhere else?
see this man is not the only one into importation business
But why do we Nigerians always hide from the truth
What right do you have to sell your client goods ??
Is that what you supporting and can you take it if they do it to u ??

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vampire2020: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
I888:
pathetic u say,wel i guess u dont knw mikky

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opeyemi5:
see this man is not the only one into importation
a right thinking person should be glad he is getting his money back. I don't know what it is you want again.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vampire2020: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opeyemi5:
see this man is not the only one into importation
ope leave dem,him neva shw dem pepper datz y

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
makavele:
h

Sir, you are still ranting !!!
Can u come over to Milverton with the docs and details Mikky asked u to provide?
for physical inspection?
na back of book u dey read
He asked me to come in person if I wanna pick up and I told him I was in skul
Logistic do my pickup and send to me in skul
But since it got to this I asked him to tell him wen I can pick up in person and since den noting
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
I888:
a right thinking person should be glad he is getting his money back. I don't know what it is you want again.
i guess you are a left thinking person miss
You did not answer my last question
Will you take it?

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
vampire2020:
pathetic u say,wel i guess u dont knw mikky
I know him to be arrogant and rude but don't u think he should be contended with getting back his money? What is the sense of still dragging phone again when money has been refunded?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vampire2020: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
I888:
I know him to be arrogant and rude but don't u think he should be contended with getting back his money? What is the sense of still dragging phone again when money has been refunded?
it obvious he feels cheated,getting dat fone@d price is a steal deal

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opeyemi5:
na back of book u dey read
He asked me to come in person if I wanna pick up and I told him I was in skul
Logistic do my pickup and send to me in skul
But since it got to this I asked him to tell him wen I can pick up in person and since den noting

Oga i read everything from ayh to zee and back to ayh . . .
And i know you know what i meant . . when i asked u to come present your case @ Milverton
Thnx

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
I888:

Mr. J, remove that girl's picture
from your DP and change your gender back to "male"
Why are u acting all "love-struck"? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
makavele:

Oga i read everything from ayh to zee and back to ayh . . .
And i know you know what i mean . . when i asked u to come present your case @ Milverton
Thnx
make use of your br.... before u talk
Come and pay for my ticket
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thanks for the calls and mail
I will let it go as requested
Time to unfollow

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by I888(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
makavele:

Mr. J, remove that girl's picture
from your DP and change your gender back to "male"
Why are u acting all "love-struck"? angry angry angry
instead of asking of my health, na this one u carry put for head abi? Kontinuu.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
I888:
instead of asking of my health, na this one u carry put for head abi? Kontinuu.

Busted grin grin grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opeyemi5:
make use of your br.... before u talk
Come and pay for my ticket

Send me your account details via PM
Thanks

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bedford101(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
mikkyangel:
*Abdusalam....$119 received via skrill, sexy blue laptop picked up in Beverly hills..

-Laptop comes with free case
-Original receipt showing laptop previously purchased at $369
-i negociated $140
Oga mikky pls which site is this or app? I need something better than Craigslist I have a VPN
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by clintonsparkz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
makavele:

Send me your account details via PM
Thanks
why u tormenting the guy, do u think it's easy for your money to be held down, and if that's not worse, he was accused of being fraudulent, when in truth he isn't, the guy stayed awake, got a deal, and mikky went ahead and sold it, fine!!! he got refunded but is that how customers are being meant to be treated??

just cause, he is ur guy doesn't mean u won't be logical

sometimes its good we use our head to think not the anus.

14 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mikkyangel I need s6 edge. Am in pH. How much would it cost me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
mikkyangel:
*ALL ITEMS SHIPPED OUT LAST WEEK AREDUE TO ARRIVE THIS WEEK.(BATCH A)...sorry for d delay..

-Tolu....box weighing 22 ibs(dis na consolidated shipping ohhh, but laptop apart)

Choi, these tin tey this time o, going to two weeks. No wahala sha... You mean 22lbs without the laptop? I know say you go do me well sha.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
clintonsparkz:

i'll come for you when am doing killing these enemies in Kabul . . .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=mikkyangel post=51526676 1. There is no harm in telling me you will handle it in the morning. I will let go. Blocking me was not the solution. 2. It was not my first time of seeing good deal but it was the first time i'd be empowered with funds to grab it so definately, my approach towards it had to be different. 3. You said you did it to prevent me from having BP but did your blocking solve anything? Rather it made me lose the deal and a potential relationship. One cannot be working 24/7 like you and not get tired at a point but you need to understand that customers won't see or expect that unless you make it known. 'Sorry o boss, im sleeping now, will attend to it in the morning' PROBLEM SOLVED. '1AM here' can mean alot of things but u dnt expect me to translate ur ambiguity. Like i said before, no hard feelings,just dissapointed. PS: when too many people are complaining about a thing, stop and check..your customers are your pride. Without them, you are michael odega...ONLY.. All this mikky this mikky that is because of ur customers sha o..i will still keep recommending you to friends and family. Cheers

10 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jimikata(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
Mikkyangel I need s6 edge. Am in pH. How much would it cost me?
hi there, i ve got one for sale, brand new in the box with complete accessories. I got it through mikky, though it yet to arrive but will be available by Monday /Tuesday.
It's 32gb,blue for 165k.
Call/whatsapp if interested : zero 8 zero 5652583 one.
Cc: mikkyangel.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.