Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2146011 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

Your Brothers supporting you, i hope dey know that other foreign nationals are reading this?.. We all know Nigeria is a country where crooks worshipped ... Igbori supporters will throw a party for him when he is released from Jail in the uk, late Alams and Dansuki do have those who will always tell the...Ranka-dede

-You dont know the level of damage you have caused, yet u come here to call me names?
-Do u want to tell me dt all this while, u never knew that ur payments and transfers where fraudulent?
-So of u think u will engage in Fraud and come to nairaland for protection?., u just turned me to pickup boy..

Well, i have bad news for you my brother...."U WILL NEVER GET THESE PACKAGES", I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SEIZE THEM,AND LIKE I SAID...I WILL COME FOR YOU WHEN THESE GUYS FINISH WITH ME!

*aKINLOLU
*OPEYEMI
*HASSAN..Alias Esther williams(with fake id)
*Kadiri
*Ferdinand

U all are old clients,U changed over night with ur fraudulent intent/practices...U HAVE BEEN BLOCKED, AND DTS THE WAY IT WILL REMAIN!

oga me and u no get case u know
He go better if u have sold the phone to buy it back
Because u have no right to seize my items
U claim the dollar I bought was not clean(with you did not pick,and how do I know what I'm paying for is not clean and I will pay for it) and asked me to send naira and I did
My s7 edge should be released
I paid you in naira for it

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

sorry, phone was bought with my money, not urs...SO u shuld be asking for ur money, not the phone..i only asked u to send 100k almost one week after phone had been bought..and when i was having issues with paypal.. Even when i went to pickup the phone, u had only made $100 paypal deposit then later paid another another $300 .

And like i said, i fit suspend this thread , make i see how u go get the money...
i done respect you pass all this one u doing to me(I sent you PayPal $100 from my own end gtbank and also got another $348 and you went to pick it)even before u receive alert in ur gtbank after I have sent the fund u do go pick up my item with ur own money since I have paid
So don't bring that one that u picked with ur money(did u ask me to help u look for link for s7 edge ) the link is mine and it's my phone (please give me my bal so I can pay and pick) and maybe u make ur arrest
Don't be greedy it's my phone (my sweat,my business,I be student and u should not cheat me)you know how much the phone is here
U did not give me the link and you holding to my capital for a month and u still tell me you will send me the normal 100k.please release my phone
If it was your money you used to pick why will you ask me to send the 100k ,it's simply because it's my phone and after a week you still told me I can send more fund to that PayPal
Oga if you suspend the thread does not means I won't get my phone (God)
I paid for my phone

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
onatisi:

Mikky ,I usually stay in the politics section blasting apc and buahri but I think I can spare some time today. To be honest with you,firstly you are under no obligation to discuss this matter with anyone ,you can decide to talk about it or otherwise,noone has the right to query you on that. Secondly,you still haven't proved anything against the accused ,all u have shown ppl here are whatsapp chats which actually only proves you picked up money for the accused BUT NEVER proved that the money was fraudulent. You cant use whatsapp chats to convict or acquit someone in the court of law. Thirdly ,there is no way you can feign ignorance of credit card frauds or cybercrime in this modern-day,most especially that you are dealing with online payments on a daily basis,noone will believe you and to continue saying that will actually give ppl the impression that you have an hidden agenda or motive. Fourthly, if you say you wont release the goods and money, that is very right and correct because if truly it is this guy money that caused all the problems,then you can easily hand the goods over to the authorities and at least show them that you are ready to cooperate fully with them but the fact remains that you have nothing to prove or show that it was this guy that caused the whole problem. Another guy too is claiming that you seized his goods on the premise that he sent u fraudulent PayPal ,this goes to show that you have indeed been collecting PayPal as payments or even buying them from people ,pls note that 90% of PayPal funds been sold online here are fraudulent. Now how can u pinpoint the actual troublesome payment? And if you can,show proof to the accused . The accused has suggested that you contact his brother or cousin that sent the payments or that he should contact you,but you refused. This also shows that you are not willing to yeild a ground . The most reasonable thing to do is to allow the said sender og those funds contact you, via a recordable means like email,ask him to furnish you all the details ,and make sure that you ask him to produce himself to the authorities if the need arises. If it is fraudulent he will back out ,if not he will agree ,then you forward all these communications to your bank and involved authorities. But believe me,the way you are handling this issues doesn't prove that you are looking or working for a fair solution. Lastly,stop collecting or buying PayPal ,stop buying transfers ,I think I have seen you on the e currency deals thread making enquiries sometime ago. Anyone that wants to deal with you ,let the person buy his or her dollars and pay you. If they cant then collect the naira from them and buy the dollars from reputable places not from nairaland here in order to forestall future problems. The honest truth is that if this case escalates ,you will still need to ask for the accused cooperation because he and his brother are the only ones that can prove your innocence apart from that in the eyes of everyone now you are just an accomplice in the crime

Thanks for ur advice my brother(well written), But point of correction, there was no fraudlent paypal issues...All i said was that, i used my friends paypal to rceive his transfers which didnot materialize , then i had to refund back his money..

On the issue on my closed account, i can vehemently say that his transfers(especially the last transfer of $816), which was still been processed was the final straw that broke the camels back..Oga, no other person wires money into my account except Akinlolu tru his imaginary cousin.

*And just as u have advised, no need to give details here..i will send details of the last transfer to the email of one of the moderators(this said money was still be processed,)and this ultimately led to the closure of my account! ..when ever he does his wire transfer, it takes btw 24 to 48hrs for to get into my account...All i see is incoming wire transfer(processing), Sometimes, money does not come in, yet he will tell me to check my account and wire its equivalent....which i dont do offcourse

Thus, the moment i saw incoming transfer of $816, (money never enter my account ohh), i hurriedly sent it equivalent to him with the hope that i will get the money late at night of next day, only for me to go to d bank the next day and discover dt my atm was not working and account was closed..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

Thanks for ur advice my brother(well written), But point of correction, there was no fraudlent paypal issues...All i said was that, i used my friends paypal to rceive his transfers which didnot materialize , then i had to refund back his money..

On the issue on my closed account, i can vehemently say that his transfers(especially the last transfer of $816), which was still been processed was the final straw that broke the camels back..Oga, no other person wires money into my account except Akinlolu tru his imaginary cousin.

*And just as u have advised, no need to give details here..i will send details of the last transfer to the email of one of the moderators(this said money was still be processed,)and this ultimately led to the closure of my account! ..when ever he does his wire transfer, it takes btw 24 to 48hrs for to get into my account...All i see is incoming wire transfer(processing), Sometimes, money does not come in, yet he will tell me to check my account and wire its equivalent....which i dont do offcourse

Thus, the moment i saw incoming transfer of $816, (money never enter my account ohh), i hurriedly sent it equivalent to him with the hope that i will get the money late at night of next day, only for me to go to d bank the next day and discover dt my atm was not working and account was closed..

Now I understand the whole thing and situation.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by biz2get(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2016
onatisi:

Mikky ,I usually stay in the politics section blasting apc and buahri but I think I can spare some time today. To be honest with you,firstly you are under no obligation to discuss this matter with anyone ,you can decide to talk about it or otherwise,noone has the right to query you on that. Secondly,you still haven't proved anything against the accused ,all u have shown ppl here are whatsapp chats which actually only proves you picked up money for the accused BUT NEVER proved that the money was fraudulent. You cant use whatsapp chats to convict or acquit someone in the court of law. Thirdly ,there is no way you can feign ignorance of credit card frauds or cybercrime in this modern-day,most especially that you are dealing with online payments on a daily basis,noone will believe you and to continue saying that will actually give ppl the impression that you have an hidden agenda or motive. Fourthly, if you say you wont release the goods and money, that is very right and correct because if truly it is this guy money that caused all the problems,then you can easily hand the goods over to the authorities and at least show them that you are ready to cooperate fully with them but the fact remains that you have nothing to prove or show that it was this guy that caused the whole problem. Another guy too is claiming that you seized his goods on the premise that he sent u fraudulent PayPal ,this goes to show that you have indeed been collecting PayPal as payments or even buying them from people ,pls note that 90% of PayPal funds been sold online here are fraudulent. Now how can u pinpoint the actual troublesome payment? And if you can,show proof to the accused . The accused has suggested that you contact his brother or cousin that sent the payments or that he should contact you,but you refused. This also shows that you are not willing to yeild a ground . The most reasonable thing to do is to allow the said sender og those funds contact you, via a recordable means like email,ask him to furnish you all the details ,and make sure that you ask him to produce himself to the authorities if the need arises. If it is fraudulent he will back out ,if not he will agree ,then you forward all these communications to your bank and involved authorities. But believe me,the way you are handling this issues doesn't prove that you are looking or working for a fair solution. Lastly,stop collecting or buying PayPal ,stop buying transfers ,I think I have seen you on the e currency deals thread making enquiries sometime ago. Anyone that wants to deal with you ,let the person buy his or her dollars and pay you. If they cant then collect the naira from them and buy the dollars from reputable places not from nairaland here in order to forestall future problems. The honest truth is that if this case escalates ,you will still need to ask for the accused cooperation because he and his brother are the only ones that can prove your innocence apart from that in the eyes of everyone now you are just an accomplice in the crime

don't just throw figures about, 90% of PayPal sold here are fraudulent?
I disagree.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2016
onatisi:

Now I understand the whole thing and situation.

Thanks again... he also claims his fraud items were worth 1.2m, fat lies...they are not even up to 1m(well, dis is not important for now but i will prove this when i deem it fit)..And the 200k his claiming? i transfered 269k a day prior to when my account closed(the dates will clearly show this) , and this was when i taught his $816 was incoming..

When it never came, i deviced a means to get money from him by calling him to loan me the money, OR posiby send back the money i sent to him the previous day (OR even more), dt i needed to ship and do some MMM payments...Even though i wanted to sqeeze more money from him but was only able to get back 200k..Had i told him that my account was closed that i need the money i sent d previous day, do u think he would have sent it back? NO WAY!...

Also, i dont need to discuss anything with his cousin(how are we sure he has a cousin?)..i didbizness transaction with him and him alone..he is d only one i gave my bank account number

i have sent a proof of the incoming transfer to d moderators email..(i hope he/she sees it) ..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by onatisi(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by onatisi(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

Thanks again... he also claims his fraud items were worth 1.2m, fat lies...they are not even up to 1m(well, dis is not important for now but i will prove this when i deem it fit)..And the 200k his claiming? i transfered 269k a day prior to when my account closed(the dates will clearly show this) , and this was when i taught his $816 was incoming..

When it never came, i deviced a means to get money from him by calling him to loan me the money, OR posiby send back the money i sent to him the previous day (OR even more), dt i needed to ship and do some MMM payments...Even though i wanted to sqeeze more money from him but was only able to get back 200k..Had i told him that my account was closed that i need the money i sent d previous day, do u think he would have sent it back? NO WAY!...

Also, i dont need to discuss anything with his cousin(how are we sure he has a cousin?)..i didbizness transaction with him and him alone..he is d only one i gave my bank account number
have gotten the whole picture. This is more serious than I thought. Another issue is don't give ur address or usa bank details to anyone . No one uses his personal address as a business address on a public forum. Usually there is a warehouse address for clients . Also try to make all business communications formal by using emails,this can be stored and recovered back as proof at any given time Well I believe this is all part of business challenges and it will only reshape your business for better .

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by onatisi(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
dragnet:

don't just throw figures about, 90% of PayPal sold here are fraudulent?
I disagree.
ok .i hear u
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Oga release my phone o
Money no easy to get for me
I paid you in naira o
This man
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2016
*Jamaican section

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
*Adesisi...

Samsung s6 edge picked up from Jamaican + iphone 6

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
*Adekunle...samsung s7 picked in down town

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
*Taofik....Nexus picked up in Gardena(very very close)
-fuel...$10

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2016
*Iya Rainbow......850k +200k+ $772(western union)

all items ready to fly,....

*Neki...items arrived from china

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2016
*Alabi...$140 seen in gtbnk, but u no reply mt text and whatsup...

seller has agreed a price for htc m9...pls reply sharp sharp

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:

I can show you proof of all the money sent to me by you send to provided accounts by my cousin.at least that is not immaginary.I acted based on info provided by my cousin and I trusted him just as you have trusted me.Majorly because any money my mum wants to send to me she send thru him for the past 12years.i did so many odd jobs to make ends meet there was even a time when you help me buy blackberries worth 155k and I don't have the money to balance up and I needed to pick part so I can balance up.

I will always say this I don't do Internet fraud
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lillaowow(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
lecky001:

I can show you proof of all the money sent to me by you send to provided accounts by my cousin.at least that is not immaginary.I acted based on info provided by my cousin and I trusted him just as you have trusted me.Majorly because any money my mum wants to send to me she send thru him for the past 12years.i did so many odd jobs to make ends meet there was even a time when you help me buy blackberries worth 155k and I don't have the money to balance up and I needed to pick part so I can balance up.

I will always say this I don't do Internet fraud

grin grin grin
Akinlolu Wire-Wire grin

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jimikata(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
mikkyangel:
*Adesisi...
Samsung s6 edge picked up from Jamaican + iphone 6
Adebisi rather. When will it be ready for collection in naija? Thanks for the service.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vampire2020: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Priwillo:
Mikkyangel,abeg when is u next ship date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by spiich007(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oga! Don't fucking stir up bee hive in your crib with my name brought up in this mess biko.. my package was delivered to your address and someone collected collected it at the spot on your behald and you hear talking thrash. I don't use USPS I told you this a milli times when you pop up whatsapp and sms accusing me of shipping fraudulent items to your address, I used UPS, registered and insured angry angry trust me na because UPS decided to take responsibility and I was compensated I for sue you big time. You have no idea. Haba! Small thing you go dey insult your client threaten you go block them on whatsapp! Bro no be your fault the issh with na dem kiddos up inhere acting like you doing them a favour while you get paid flying private jet over them..
mikkyangel:

Please try and read carefully before you conclude ..
-which one be US government froze my account? haba! is it drug related or terrorist threat? na so d case big reach?
-And again, where was it stated that police are investigating me?

Like said it in d past, i am tired of Police coming to my residence to look for me just because i gave Nigerians my pvt adress and name to use,ask the following people
-marvin
-Oga t
-Farida
-Owolabi
-Ayinla et etal

all of them packages were seize by the Postal police 2 months ago...Some packages were released after investigation, others were never given to me(thank God, these clients made several s phone calls from Nigeria to ask USPS what was going on)...And the post office wont tell me who amongs u Nigerians committed the crime.

*I was embarrassed by the Post office Supervisor, when i went on a faithfull morning to pickup packages , and dey told me point Blank, "YOU ARE FRAUDLENT, AND U ARE BEING INVESTIGATED"!, ...

And when i changed shipping adress again to Hindry Ave(mailing room), another group of Postal Police inspectors stormed this new adress to in search of a Package Ordered fraudulently By Kadiri..(iphone 7)..Thank God, one week after i picked up his package from the mailing room, i had not shipped it to Nigeria...Na me for dey pay for this iphone till today...i guess my shipping agents advice worked on this...."PLEASE DONT BE IN A HURRY TO SHIP GOODS TO NIGERIA, U NEVER KNOW WHICH ONES ARE FRAUDULENT".And i have obeserved this with some of my clients....once demitem shows delivered...next na pls ship out quick, person way get am dey worry

I ASKED karidiri(a regular client), why this, and he told me somany stories...up till today, he never provided what i asked him to send and he has not shipped to me since then cos he knows he has done...."dis na regular client way never give me wahala i d past ohh

See, i dont need to prove anything to u,

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
spiich007:
Oga! Don't fucking stir up bee hive in your crib with my name brought up in this mess biko.. my package was delivered to your address and someone collected collected it at the spot on your behald and you hear talking thrash. I don't use USPS I told you this a milli times when you pop up whatsapp and sms accusing me of shipping fraudulent items to your address, I used UPS, registered and insured angry angry trust me na because UPS decided to take responsibility and I was compensated I for sue you big time. You have no idea. Haba! Small thing you go dey insult your client threaten you go block them on whatsapp! Bro no be your fault the issh with na dem kiddos up inhere acting like you doing them a favour while you get paid flying private jet over them..

UR not the only one whos package has gone missing whether signed for or not, weda ups, fedex or usps..yes dey may show delivered, but do u know how d system works here?

*Topzeals package even though is showed delivered, got missing until i raised alarm, travelling from mailing room to post office back n forth .When dey realised i wasnt gonna back down, package resurfaced after 3 days..

*Mr Fis Tablet showed delivered but i still cannot find it today..i had to buy another one from my pocket after he said he didnot want refund...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262527517957?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131945610400?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

*I recently(last monday) lost a case for an item bought at $349..this item shows delivered, and someone signed for it at the mailing room...Yet we couldnt find it..."this item i bought with my own money for iya rainbow"

-I WONDER HOW U INTEND TO SUE ME? abi u were joking?
i currently have packages (2 of them), wrongly delivered to my Apt yest, dey dont belong to me..Both belongs to another Nigerian living in dsame building but diffrent Apt..This is not the 1st time they are sending packages that dont belong to me..(just like dey do send my package to other Adresses/Apt)

I intend to take both packages to post office to let them knowthe mistakes they have been making..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by spiich007(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Son I spent nothing less than 5years in the UK before I marry so don't tell me how things work in space or iceberg land.. Mikky lol.. . Remember u told me I no be your mate?. Let's give thanks to USPS's claim program sha. Have a good day sir
mikkyangel:

UR not the only one whos package has gone missing whether signed for or not, weda ups, fedex or usps..yes dey may show delivered, but do u know how d system works here?

*Topzeals package even though is showed delivered, got missing until i raised alarm, travelling from mailing room to post office back n forth .When dey realised i wasnt gonna back down, package resurfaced after 3 days..

*Mr Fis Tablet showed delivered but i still cannot find it today..i had to buy another one from my pocket after he said he didnot want refund...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262527517957?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131945610400?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

*I recently(last monday) lost a case for an item bought at $349..this item shows delivered, and someone signed for it at the mailing room...Yet we couldnt find it..."this item i bought with my own money for iya rainbow"

-I WONDER HOW U INTEND TO SUE ME? abi u were joking?
i currently have packages (2 of them), wrongly delivered to my Apt yest, dey dont belong to me..Both belongs to another Nigerian living in dsame building but diffrent Apt..This is not the 1st time they are sending packages that dont belong to me..(just like dey do send my package to other Adresses/Apt)

I intend to take both packages to post office to let them knowthe mistakes they have been making..

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by spiich007(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
UPS's claim I mean. The first macbook you shipped to me convinced me your service is the best and affordable but you lack a good customer care 100%. You never met me u dey tell me I no be your mate? Any item I shipped to you are my personals I no be some low life street dealer o. Once your clients realise no be favour u dey do them then dem go wake up and see you lack respect and Good customer care! Nigerians are so pathetic it disgust me fa.
spiich007:
Son I spent nothing less than 5years in the UK before I marry so don't tell me how things work in space or iceberg land.. Mikky lol.. . Remember u told me I no be your mate?. Let's give thanks to USPS's claim program sha. Have a good day sir

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Chuckdee(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
spiich007:
UPS's claim I mean. The first macbook you shipped to me convinced me your service is the best and affordable but you lack a good customer care 100%. You never met me u dey tell me I no be your mate? Any item I shipped to you are my personals I no be some low life street dealer o. Once your clients realise no be favour u dey do them then dem go wake up and see you lack respect and Good customer care! Nigerians are so pathetic it disgust me fa.

W.O.R.D!

Like i said before, I just couldn't deal with so much insolence from him... i never went back after 1 shipment. So many better options out there.. you just have to look.

12 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fergieboy: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
You guys should cut mikky some slacks . I know Money is involve .. But for one person going through all this at the same time. I can only imagine

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jahstech: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chuckdee:

W.O.R.D!

Like i said before, I just couldn't deal with so much insolence from him... i never went back after 1 shipment. So many better options out there.. you just have to look.

spiich007:

Despite the fact that you are not fraudulent, the throngs of problem that comes up on this your thread week in week out leaves a lot to be desired about your attitude with clients.

You try to claim a No NONSENSE stance and this current predicament that you find yourself shows you are not the Super Hero you eke yourself to be. Often time you forget you dealing with Humans of diverse background and you forget you are dealing with people online. It would be more better for you to consider all your client greater than you and not you viewing them as if they are thrash and yet you keep sustaining yourself from their proceeds.

Your presentation of facts, figures and problems doesn't reveal one who is well coordinated and groomed for business.

I think you should visit The book HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE, maybe you can learn a thing or two from it.

My last dealing with you was also a disaster, the problem then was your attitude.

Please Mods take note. Everyone can't keep complaining of same problem over and over again. Since we are all low lives and he is just managing to help us, I think it is just a matter of time before he folds up since he doesn't need our kobo.
He is already threatening to suspend this thread in view of the current issue.
Caution should be taken with this guy and I think the mods should do what they can to protect the interest of all Nairalanders.

My opinion.

10 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
spiich007:
true talk
We all know this man is rude but to keep the good relationship going we all try to be careful wen it comes to dealing with him,and he keeps saying he is doing his client a favour(what favour are you doing for me wen u collect $25 to ship a phone annother shipper collected $15 for and you still collect money for fuel 'pick up'at times $20/$25 and you tell me u doing me a favour)oga mikky you doing nobody any favour the only favour you doing you doing it for yourself because u dey collect money from everyone wen u ship for us.without ur customer no u
(If over 20 pple can tell you about your bad attitude,forget it 20 pple can't be saying same thing if they don't notice it)mikky release my Samsung s7 edge,the next step in this issue won't be nice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
jahstech:

I think you should visit The book HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE, maybe you can learn a thing or two from it.

........... Imperium grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
when everyone keeps complaining about your rude and manner-less attitude, then it's time you change. I understand you going through hard times but you talk too much and not helping matter. Bring out proof these stuffs are scams oga. You are the same guy a friend used and bought a new open box note 4 (Verizon) through you with all accessories but when you were asked for it, you kept asking for proof of order. Eventually, when you would ship, you shipped a very rough note 4 with cracked camera, no accessories, scratches and nicks all over and to make matters worse, you sent an AT&T phone as opposed to verizon you picked up. Seller sent pictures of items you picked up to my guy and you even confirmed the pickup only to change things when its time to deliver. I remember you kept questioning his source of fund in a very disgusting and rude way.

He's among the same set of people thinking you're doing them a favour cos he never raised the issue here and just decide to let go. Imagine the phone gotten for 97k + and sold for 60k just cos of your idgaf attitude. Best you address your business approach and treat people making you stay in business with respect.

PEACE

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by elegungun: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
I'm seriously enjoying this drama grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.