Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2140223 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:25am On Nov 09, 2017
*Ade.T
-lenovo laptop picked up in Santa monica

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:30am On Nov 09, 2017
mikkyangel:

more pickups for Rolly....tab pro for the big boys/....270k alert receieved

-New tab s pro....150k
(home delivery)

-Used tab s pro....127.500
-cityof san fernando velley..

*both tabs come with original chargers and keyboards.

chairman, another 200k alert received.
-3 more 3tablets from one seller...."home delivery"

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2017
*Brian,
iphone 7plus(mint/unlocked) picked up in Lawndale....,123k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIHqG8FmguE

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dvkot(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2017
michlins:
yes you can get it. It will come with refrigerator and solar panels as additional promo and you where do you intend to get it from? Do you manufacture them. Don't be quick to make promises. $200*375 excluding other expenses is how much. Mr Hustler and deal maker. Gtfoh
Nawao bros e be lyk say u no sleep well for night, abi u neva take ur medication dz morin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
*Oga T, Asus gaming laptop picked up in wilminton

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ifecx4real: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2017
mikkyangel:
Osas.....super deal!
Samsung s7 edge (home drop off)+ samsung geat watch......75k ( see deal!!!)

This seller was about doing a drop off for this deal at :
150, before he told me wait somone just made a 200 offer. Osas y u no wait like 30mins latter to message am cry cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2017
*Ajp...touchsceen hp picked up in Hollywood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2017
michlins:
yes you can get it. It will come with refrigerator and solar panels as additional promo and you where do you intend to get it from? Do you manufacture them. Don't be quick to make promises. $200*375 excluding other expenses is how much. Mr Hustler and deal maker. Gtfoh
if you buy used galaxy s7 edge at $200,how much would you buy used galaxy s7?how much is galaxy s7 edge in nigeria market?mr know all... grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2017
*nufi,....speaker picked in d city of Gardena

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by david4z: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
oludare37:
if you buy used galaxy s7 edge at $200,how much would you buy used galaxy s7?how much is galaxy s7 edge in nigeria market?mr know all... grin
What you have to learn is to control your mouth.. dont reply everyone and everything. Even if you want to.. be professional about it.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2017
ifecx4real:

This seller was about doing a drop off for this deal at :
150, before he told me wait somone just made a 200 offer. Osas y u no wait like 30mins latter to message am cry cheesy

Lols, apparently, he got a lot of deals less than 200 before Mr Osas came with the $200 offer. Sorry man, brace up and get ready for a new day/deal grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lovelani(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
wildchild02:

Lols, apparently, he got a lot of deals less than 200 before Mr Osas came with the $200 offer. Sorry man, brace up and get ready for a new day/deal grin
pls i still cant access offerup on pc, letgo has been easy but no sweet deal there like offerup. kindly help with the exact vpn to use.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2017
david4z:

Bro
I'm not a bro, I'm a girl
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rapheeky(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2017
Bros abeg u fit hlp me look for some laptops for milky side?
Byko899:
I just registered with oferup,chatting with sellers, looking for a good deal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by paul234(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Oga T, CRAZY CATCH FROM THE CITY OF huntintingpark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr1Jrza6YPs

Oga T, if you're reading this kindly send me a PM. I need a laptop like this from you asap.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Gurus in the house abeg make ona help me anseer

Is advisable to buy samsung s8+ locked to tmobile, although the seller claims its unlocked....but you know it might be unlocked there but still needs small unlocking to work with naija sims

Please guys help me clerify,thanks a milli
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by david4z: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2017
To unlock s8 sprint.. how much?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2017
house how much is oga mikky current exchange rate?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2017
oneroflo57:

Is advisable to buy samsung s8+ locked to tmobile, although the seller claims its unlocked....but you know it might be unlocked there but still needs small unlocking to work with naija sims

Once it's unlocked, it should be unlocked generally for other sims. But I think Mikky mentioned sometimes ago that some unlocked phones don't work here in Naija and somehow still another form of unlocking. To that, I adviced him to take Naija Sim along with him back to the US which is the only true way to confirm if the phones are properly unlocked for Naija use.

In line with the aforementioned, you can only know the true status of the phone if you risk buying it or be hopeful that Mikky has a Naija sim with him in the USA so he'll be able to confirm.

PS: The cost of unlocking T-Mobile devices in Nigeria is btw 30-70k

Goodluck not Jonathan grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2017
david4z:
To unlock s8 sprint.. how much?

Should not me more than 5k.

oludare37:
house how much is oga mikky current exchange rate?

$1 = 375
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Byko899(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
rapheeky:
Bros abeg u fit hlp me look for some laptops for milky side?
yes, I will do that, what make and specification do u want m?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2017
oneroflo57:

if u get plenty money like 25k to unlock Tmobile, no wahala. But I'd advice u go for sprint, just 5-7k to unlock

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by M17CXi: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2017
lovelani:

pls i still cant access offerup on pc, letgo has been easy but no sweet deal there like offerup. kindly help with the exact vpn to use.

Use HMA
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
dvkot:
Nawao bros e be lyk say u no sleep well for night, abi u neva take ur medication dz morin
my brother this guy is suffering from the two problems you mentioned. ...less than five days,some body bought galaxy s7 at $100,s7 with accessories oooo...my believe about this business is that anything is possible ...think before you attack another persons opinion.....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2017
wildchild02:

Should not me more than 5k.

$1 = 375
thank you
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2017
oneroflo57:

my boss i sight you,it is not advisable to buy t mobile phones at all,look for other carrier...i will send the picture of the s8 plus that i told you on phone...

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2017
oludare37:
my boss i sight you,it is not advisable to buy t mobile phones at all,look for other carrier...i will send the picture of the s8 plus that i told you on phone...

Thanks brother
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
if u get plenty money like 25k to unlock Tmobile, no wahala. But I'd advice u go for sprint, just 5-7k to unlock

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
wildchild02:

Once it's unlocked, it should be unlocked generally for other sims. But I think Mikky mentioned sometimes ago that some unlocked phones don't work here in Naija and somehow still another form of unlocking. To that, I adviced him to take Naija Sim along with him back to the US which is the only true way to confirm if the phones are properly unlocked for Naija use.

In line with the aforementioned, you can only know the true status of the phone if you risk buying it or be hopeful that Mikky has a Naija sim with him in the USA so he'll be able to confirm.

PS: The cost of unlocking T-Mobile devices in Nigeria is btw 30-70k

Goodluck not Jonathan grin

Lol thank you sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lovelani(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
M17CXi:

Use HMA
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am I the only one that had his goods shipped last week and still yet to receive it?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
david4z:

What you have to learn is to control your mouth.. dont reply everyone and everything. Even if you want to.. be professional about it.
thank you jareee...

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.