Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131910 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by timexkaka: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
chidekings:

Have many of this at within your budget.
Where u located
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CuteMaro(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
wildchild02:
posted on Sept 25

posted on Sept 18

What's all these derailing about? Can't people do business in peace again? I started this getting juicy deal for people at a fee and didn't derail the thread. Some people even thought I was mikky and started asking if I could pick up for them but had to tell them I'm not Mikky and that's the reason why I didn't spam/post on the thread concerning it again, yet people still consult me for juicy deals and pay me my cut.
Y'all claim you get juicy deal but yet to beat Ajp and my record, is that one juicy deal? grin Abeg y'all should spare us ur juicy deal and stop derailing the beautiful thread.
Sup bro? Please any idea on how to go about the phone number verification so that i will be able to chat sellers?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ksslib:

Nothing dey pain pass wen u ask kweshun wey dey burn you for chest and nobody answer. I understand, that's why to save you the stress and calories i burnt while tirelessly searching and experimenting with what works and doesnt, i go gee you dis summary. I am also new to this thing.

1. Craiglist is straight forward. No need for VPN wahala. Just enter losangeles dot craiglist dot org go look for wetin you want.

2. To access letgo on pc, Just download a chrome extension called 'Strong Proxy' [thanks to wildchild1]. Download it as you see it..... 'Strong Proxy'..... No go download anoda thing oh . Anytime you want to access the site, click the strong proxy icon and choose los angeles as your location. Instead of registering on letgo, you can log in with your facebook or google account[gmail]. Thats all.

3. To access letgo on phone, download 'F-secure Freedome' vpn from playstore. Download the letgo apk from apk mirror[i downloaded mine from there].Platystore will not allow you download from there cos their server go detect your location. Open your vpn, select 'United states as ya location' and connect. Open the letgo app and change your location to Los angeles.

4. To access offerup on PC is, unfortunately, what i havent been able to achieve as of yet. I no know why. But you can try yours, maybe it will work for you because, according to people, you need a very strong internet connection to access it on pc. My connection speed is nothing to write home about, so maybe thats my problem.

5. To access offer up on phone, just download puffin browser, that's all. However, logging in is another issue entirely. I have tried to use facebook to log in but for where. I downloaded the apk, still no luck. I have tried to change my zip cope within the app to that of Inglewood, Los angeles, California--- it loads for a time then shows error. It will continue to show error even after one million tries[i tried 750 thousand times]

6. Offerup is too stubborn. I can access the site on puffin browser[android] and look at offers etc but i cannot login and bid. Inshort, the site has never successfully opened on my pc. Only Puffin browsr on phone.

7. Goodluck. Sorry for the epistle.

For those that wanna access offer up and let go, i dont know about phone number verification cos my friend in the USA helped me to open my account long before i discovered this strong proxy way.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pls how much does it cost oga Mikky to ship phones and laptops? Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by chidekings(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
timexkaka:

Where u located
ENUGU
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omoskenso(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
thank you so much my boss,i really appreciate you,you do not need to beg them,just leave them for God,them be enemy of progress,but God pass them.let us wait and see how long they are going to continue sending free links..like i said at d beginning,i have a strong passion for phones,laptop and car importation business,and i believe i can achieve my goals by partner with oga mikky,i would need capital,yes!i have source for it from family and friends,but the fund is not yet approved...i have bought the laptop and modem,but the capital remains small,that is why i sat down and think what i can engage myself in,pending the time my capital will be ready,that is main reason i came up with ideal of helping people with a good deals...am not here to beg any body for money,neither did i come here to spoil oga mikky tread,am only here to find something to engage myself in....once more,i really appreciate you and oga mikky for supporting my hustle...and special appreciation goes to oga seun osawa for creating this helpful site,if not for nairaland,where we unemployed graduate for dey....

Oga you too dey like long talk, why do u keep including your ish/problem in almost all ya post.
Haba!!!. .. Nobody way nor get problem 4 this world, even dead person get wahala wif God's judgement. Abeg leave ur ish and state wat u can do or how you and clients can work wifout been a "problem" to the thread owner bcox dats d only threat to ur business. You no how many times ppl don yab Mikky?? Including me bt picking on anybody not sharing same thought as you is been naive.
You fit still attack me ooo but of a true there wud hv been a fiasco(n) esp more ppl wanting to do wat u started.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omoskenso(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Harjeehbaday:

Bros,
i will advise you create your own trend, your own identity and it will survive.....am sure mikkyangel and a host of others did not believe their site will also last long...trust i will be your number one customer !!!....There are lots of people that dont have that time to surf for items....
We are not saying you should leave mikkyangel's trend....post your trend link in other sites....
Be diligent and the sky is surely your starting point....
I no know you but am proud of your courage and diligence!!!

Are you sure his thread will survive out there, wud you have clicked if you dont know him from here, or trust him enof to deal??
Its only here his hustle can survive since his a middleman / 4th party agent. But with more ppl trying to take ova d business frm him here will cause chaos eventually rendering the thread less interesting.
People here are motivated based on cheap deals dey re seeing and thats wat he doesn't have yet. He shud at least start his ministry here b4 moving 2 permanent site.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shurlermoz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Can anybody help help me get the touch pad for ZTE Q7, I have been looking around for it but no luck, maybe I have been looking in the wrong places.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dennisworld1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Can Tmobile phone be unlocked angry angry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dennisworld1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Samsung s8 password unlock 200$. Believe it can be unlocked any ideal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PrinceCEE(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
dennisworld1:
grin Who wants to search for items for good price At offerup and letgo. I can do that for free no charges but u can appreciate me with ur mind after u got ur item from milky grin grin Just tell me ur budget then i will search for the best price. And send link to u to post for milky... Quote me. No charges. Freee. U know i dont like money. grin grin .i know some persons will say i wan spoil market...

Can you help me look for HP envy x360 corei7, 16gb ram and 1tb Hdd..

Or

Dell inspiron 15 7567 corei7-7700HQ16gb ram
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
please house any site to check the imei of an iphone,thamks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by frinx: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
please house any site to check the imei of an iphone,thamks
Imeipro
Imei.info
Swappa

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MrHim(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hi Mikky, please when is the next shipping date? Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
MrHim:
Hi Mikky, please when is the next shipping date? Thanks.

am shipping in 2 hours
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
more sweet deals...
Emk....Clean note 5, picked up in long beach.....37k (mad deal!!!)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wish I have the cash to order more phones
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
*Hsn....s8 (very clean), picked up in d streets of LA....112.5K

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
*unclo solo....

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
*Banigo.....ur items arrived via ebay

_chi, 2 shoes arrived

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
*Adebayo.....iphone 6plus

-Jo, 2 s7 edge

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by peterjero(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
mikkyangel:
more sweet deals...
Emk....Clean note 5, picked up in long beach.....37k (mad deal!!!)
is it still available
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2017
mikkyangel:
*unclo solo....
how much are you selling it for
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 12:08am On Nov 07, 2017
dennisworld1:
Samsung s8 password unlock 200$. Believe it can be unlocked any ideal
I can unlock remotely, contact me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2017
dennisworld1:
Can Tmobile phone be unlocked angry angry
yes
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2017
mikkyangel:
*unclo solo....
whoever that owns this phone should let me know how much he's selling it for
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rawe45: 12:57am On Nov 07, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Hsn....s8 (very clean), picked up in d streets of LA....112.5K

Is the s8 for sale?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Temihatz(m): 3:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Fastest finger;

Seller agreed 200 for anyone that need this nice laptop:

https://offerup.com/item/detail/371644714/?ref=Chat

If you need address, phone number, etc, send me a private chat. I will give you free of charge.

S7 edge for 200 locked to at&t seller agreed 200 also

https://offerup.com/item/detail/369172735/?ref=Chat
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bigsecsyde(m): 4:46am On Nov 07, 2017
I need the s7 edge please
Temihatz:
Fastest finger;

Seller agreed 200 for anyone that need this nice laptop:

https://offerup.com/item/detail/371644714/?ref=Chat

If you need address, phone number, etc, send me a private chat. I will give you free of charge.

S7 edge for 200 locked to at&t seller agreed 200 also

https://offerup.com/item/detail/369172735/?ref=Chat
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Temihatz(m): 4:56am On Nov 07, 2017
bigsecsyde:
I need the s7 edge please

S7 edge:
Address: *removed*
Mobile number: *removed*
My Name on offer up: *removed*

Seller is waiting right now. Contact oga Mikky asap
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bigsecsyde(m): 5:02am On Nov 07, 2017
temihatz
Talking to oga mikky now, will let you know the outcome. You can remove the details now. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2017
rawe45:

Is the s8 for sale?
check ur pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.