Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131934 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PrinceCEE(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2017
PrinceCEE:

Can you help me look for HP envy x360 corei7, 16gb ram and 1tb Hdd..

Or

Dell inspiron 15 7567 corei7-7700HQ16gb ram

Someone should help me with this, especially the Dell inspiron 7567
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by caterwaul(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2017
sirlop:

yes
bro, any idea if the unlock chip still works on an iphone locked to the sprint network (os 11.0.2)??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by larisdena(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2017
oga mikky,can you help me ship a phone from ebay to nigeria,though its still on bidding now.pls what do i need to do??
thanks

mikkyangel:
*Banigo.....ur items arrived via ebay

_chi, 2 shoes arrived
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2017
larisdena:
oga mikky,can you help me ship a phone from ebay to nigeria,though its still on bidding now.pls what do i need to do??
thanks

sure na, dts my job...for faster reply, pls hit me on my whatsup...+1424 236.1961
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2017
*Biodn.N
-sweet deal, s7 edge with all acessesories picked up in the city of Downey...75k

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2017
*Malik....moto 360(home drop off), with charging dock

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Turks: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Works on 11.2 sef.
caterwaul:

bro, any idea if the unlock chip still works on an iphone locked to the sprint network (os 11.0.2)??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Temihatz(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Temihatz:
Fastest finger;

Seller agreed 200 for anyone that need this nice laptop:

https://offerup.com/item/detail/371644714/?ref=Chat

If you need address, phone number, etc, send me a private chat. I will give you free of charge.

S7 edge for 200 locked to at&t seller agreed 200 also

https://offerup.com/item/detail/369172735/?ref=Chat

bigsecsyde:
temihatz
Talking to oga mikky now, will let you know the outcome. You can remove the details now. Thanks

mikkyangel:
*Biodn.N
-sweet deal, s7 edge with all acessesories picked up in the city of Downey...75k

Congrats bigsecsyde, I see that Oga Mikky has picked the S7 edge. You get luck say I don order another one b4 the seller agree to that price after extensive begging grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by caterwaul(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Turks:
Works on 11.2 sef.
do you know where i can get one? was at CV yesterday and most of the engineers i asked said they didn’t have/doesn’t work.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bigsecsyde(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thanks bro, you do well i swear
Temihatz:

Congrats bigsecsyde, I see that Oga Mikky has picked the S7 edge. You get luck say I don order another one b4 the seller agree to that price after extensive begging grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
*Musti, item from walmart measured at 24ibs..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLkKw2yXevM

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
PrinceCEE:

Someone should help me with this, especially the Dell inspiron 7567

Contact me for Gaming RIG of any kind https://www.nairaland.com/4130926/dell-16gb-ram-105gb-ssd

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nsonaso don land oooooolk!

Oludare this man is a top competition o, tighten your seat belt grin

I have patronised him and his not bad.

Mikky welldone o, you sabi business strategy wella

Nsonaso:

Contact me for Gaming RIG of any kind https://www.nairaland.com/4130926/dell-16gb-ram-105gb-ssd

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lilfizzie: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls I need s8+ 128gig. Mikkyangel or anybody. Help me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
lilfizzie:
Pls I need s8+ 128gig. Mikkyangel or anybody. Help me
S8+ doesn't have 128gb model. You can buy the 64gb version and couple it with sd card of your choice
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Biralee(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please I need advance on what VPN subscription to use in order to access OfferUp site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
wild-pikin
-s7 edge picked up in El segundo...56k( wow!, see deal!!!)..

if to say na me dey n9ja, i come dey halla mikky to pic for me, i for they sleep with dez sites ohh...any way, all has to do with patients and luck!

*One more new site about to be lunched!!(mk i carry more investigation on d site 1st)

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
more items dropped off with my shipper , to be shipped out this week
-Tobe....2 gaming laptops
-Sal.Ibk.....macbook
-Ajp...lenovo
-Rolly....2 tabs+ s8+
-King-George the 9th....macbook+ 2 iphones
-Oga T...dELL PRECISION
-Ife...pair of shoes
-Musti....3 cans of motor oil(warmart)
-Jo....2 s7 edge(empty.Bx)+ s6 edge
-Uncle solo...sony eric+ motor g5plus
-Keith...s8
-Diofelo....iphone 7
-Hassan...2pcs s8
-Dan...s8+ and iphone 6s
- David.O....s8+
-Isaac....samsung Tab
-Ademola...s7 edge
-Emka......note 5
-TFK.....LENOVO 2 IN 1
-Ade(ebay)...iphone 6plus

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opistorincos(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
mikkyangel:
wild-pikin
-s7 edge picked up in El segundo...56k( wow!, see deal!!!)..

if to say na me dey n9ja, i come dey halla mikky to pic for me, i for they sleep with dez sites ohh...any way, all has to do with patients and luck!

*One more new site about to be lunched!!(mk i carry more investigation on d site 1st)

Na so bro, but ajp still gats teach boys how to catch good deals o
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
sirlop:

yes

How much to unlock T-mobile S8+ and Note 8
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
mikkyangel:
-Sal.Ibk.....macbook
-Ajp...lenovo
-Rolly....2 tabs+ s8+
-Oga T...dELL PRECISION
-Ife...pair of shoes
-Keith...s8
-Diofelo....iphone 7
-Hassan...2pcs s8
-Dan...s8+ and iphone 6s
- David.O....s8+
-Isaac....samsung Tab
-Ademola...s7 edge
-Emka......note 5
-TFK.....LENOVO 2 IN 1

Baba my s7 edge dey among? grin Buyer don pay already ooo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PrinceCEE(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nsonaso:

You've sold it already
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
obosirow:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
obosirow:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Chat me up
I can bring another for you

PrinceCEE:

You've sold it already
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by isholaayomide(f): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
sirlop:

I use to avoid locked iPhones esp T-Mobile. R u assuring me you can unlock iPhone 7 plus locked to any ntwk b4 I waste cash?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lilfizzie: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
michlins:
S8+ doesn't have 128gb model. You can buy the 64gb version and couple it with sd card of your choice

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
wildchild02:

Baba my s7 edge dey among? grin Buyer don pay already ooo

items were dropped off 13hrs after i picked ur phone
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestySam(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2017
mikkyangel:
-Sal.Ibk.....macbook
-Ajp...lenovo
-Rolly....2 tabs+ s8+
-Oga T...dELL PRECISION
-Ife...pair of shoes
-Keith...s8
-Diofelo....iphone 7
-Hassan...2pcs s8
-Dan...s8+ and iphone 6s
- David.O....s8+
-Isaac....samsung Tab
-Ademola...s7 edge
-Emka......note 5
-TFK.....LENOVO 2 IN 1

What about the last week shipment?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 4:45am On Nov 08, 2017
mikkyangel:
-Sal.Ibk.....macbook
-Ajp...lenovo
-Rolly....2 tabs+ s8+
-Oga T...dELL PRECISION
-Ife...pair of shoes
-Keith...s8
-Diofelo....iphone 7
-Hassan...2pcs s8
-Dan...s8+ and iphone 6s
- David.O....s8+
-Isaac....samsung Tab
-Ademola...s7 edge
-Emka......note 5
-TFK.....LENOVO 2 IN 1
please who's the owner of the G5Plus. I need this phone
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harjeehbaday(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2017
Got a deal of $400 for Samsung note 8, is it a good deal or can i get something better...pls helep me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CuteMaro(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Harjeehbaday:
Got a deal of $400 for Samsung note 8, is it a good deal or can i get something better...pls helep me
that is a wow deal bro. But i seriously need help with phone number verification so that i can be able to chat sellers too. I have been seeing some mouth watering deals for some time now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.