Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058312 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chimaeberechi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Don Demu:
Sorry its MSH (Management Sciences for Health) and not SFH, My bad... MSH is a USAID/PEPFAR funded project. I received a call yesterday from them inviting me for a training which will start on monday. The lady wants to confirm if i am good to go cos the training will run thru till wednesday and that i probably might resume work on monday. The Lady also said reservation has been arranged in Nicon Luxury for the duration of the training and am expected to check in not later than 5pm tomorrow (sunday). I actually 'looked-up' the number the lady called with and it truly belongs to MSH HR desk. I also googled the lady's name and all the return searches indicates she's their HR Assistant. My wahala now be say i no fit remember the post wey i apply . embarassed
I have B.Sc in a medical related course
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Don demu since u have a good news please pray for us this week
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Lord jesus tank you for 2day thank you for this beautiful week lord, my father may this week be a blessing to us anywhere we enter let your favor surround us like a shield let good news come our way this week. In jesus name I pray amen

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by auxyn1: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2013
Amen
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jesutofunmi13(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2013
Am at Enterprise bank headquarter in Lagos for interview.....

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by didicold(f): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Wish u all d best^^
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2013
jesutofunmi13: Am at Enterprise bank headquarter in Lagos for interview.....
all d best dear
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by wumicipm(f): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Amen. Abuja clinic maitama invited me for interview. Please, who has a clue on how dey conduct their interview?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls is tomorrow a public holiday?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ms_Steph: Pls is tomorrow a public holiday?
public hiliday? For what?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by justsmile(f): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ms_Steph: Pls is tomorrow a public holiday?

Its next week tuesday. Big Sallah celebration I think. But don't know if its gonna be monday and tuesday or tuesday and wednesday.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by didicold(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please gist us about d interview when u thru, sorry i can't help
wumicipm: Amen. Abuja clinic maitama invited me for interview. Please, who has a clue on how dey conduct their interview?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
justsmile:

Its next week tuesday. Big Sallah celebration I think. But don't know if its gonna be monday and tuesday or tuesday and wednesday.
tanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Industry: Construction
Job Type: Full time

Requirements:
 Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Industrial Relations, Organizational Psychology or related discipline in which business knowledge and an understanding of human resource practices are gained
Minimum 5 years[b][/b] of increasing HR generalist responsibility (ie. handling employee relations, compensation, recruiting and performance management) and leadership experience with clear career progression.
 Experience as an HRM including practical experience with interpreting local labor laws.

Desired Characteristics:
 Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, evaluate people, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment and effectively interface with high level business operations
 Outstanding communication, coaching and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all level of the organization
 Previous experience with integration/acquisitions
 Ability to manage HR resources across multiple locations
 Strong analytical and problem solving skills
 Strong organizational and prioritization skills
 Excellent grasp and working knowledge of country labor laws and legislation
 An impact player with proven ability to drive change in an effective and participative manner
 Ability to energize and inspire others to commit to take action on business priorities
 Strong presentation skills

To apply: send your curriculum vitae and applications to info@nbhhnigeria.com

Deadline: 14th October 2013
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by wumicipm(f): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
didicold: Please gist us about d interview when u thru, sorry i can't help
ok, I will. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hi Pals, why it's very hard to get employed nowadays as Accountant Graduate without ICAN, ANAN, etc? i received a call for an interview here in abuja. When i reach there, i was asked are you Jer........? i reply Yes. Do you have Five Years Working Experiences. And i said One year. After i demonstrate my competence on the Job. They still insist on Five Years working Experience. So what do you think of "experience" when you hav't been employed?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
jesutofunmi13: Am at Enterprise bank headquarter in Lagos for interview.....

All the Best.... Still waiting 4 my interview invite.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
There are job vacancies in Kelina Hospital, Plot 123, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja.

Positions:
1.    Hospital Administrator
2.    Senior Medical Officers
3.    Deputy Matron
4.    Nurse Anaesthetist
5.    Pen-Operative Nurse

Method of Application

All applications to be submitted online with copies of relevant certificates to kelina@kelinahospitals.com  copied to nike.kelina@yahoo.com  Candidates can also apply in person at the hospital premises or by post to Kellna Hospital, PMB 48, Garki 900001, Abuja. All applications must be received within 2 weeks of this advertisement.

Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and tile Nigerian Investment Promotion Council as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. At the moment, we routinely do Hyseterectomy, Myomectomy, Cholecystectomy and Appendicectom /aparoscopicalJy. We also do PCNL, Miniperc, Uretero-renoscopy and laser; pneumatic and ultrasonic lithotripsy for kidney stones, as well as all Gestro-imestinel Endoscopic Procedures.

Hospital Administrator

Requirements:
Candidate must be a male, at least 30 years old.
Good University degree in acceptable area
Previous Job Experience in Hospital Administration At least 3 years post-NYSC
Salary: Salary is negotiable during the interview. For certain categories of staff, our salaries are comparable to Federal Govt scale.

Senior Medical Officers

Requirements:

At least 3 years post-NYSC/Full registration
Salary: Salary is negotiable during the interview. For certain categories of staff, our salaries are comparable to Federal Govt scale

Nurse Anasthetist

Requirements:

Registered NurseAnaesthetist with NMCN
Must be eager to work under Consultant Anaesthesiologist
Salary: Salary is negotiable during the interview. For certain categories of staff, our salaries are comparable to Federal Govt scale.

Peri-Operative Nurse

Requirements:

Registered Pen-operative Nurse with NMCN.
Experience in Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery
Experience in wet and steam sterilization
Good knowledge of theatre equipment names and care
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
A leading and reputable multinational Courier Company in Nigeria with presence in more than 250 countries worldwide requires the services of sales representatives from all over the cities and towns of 36 States of Nigeria and Abuja. The States are: Abia, Adamawa. Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Bauchi, Benue. Bomo, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun. Osun, Once, Oye, Plateau, Rivers. Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, and Abuja.

Method of Application

Qualified candidates should send their Application, Stating location(Street. City/town. L.G.A, State). Attach passport Photograph and CV online to; rep@atlalliance.com  Further enquires Call: 08033327511, 01-7377960, 01-7404164 Visit our Website: www.atlalliance.com  Application should be submitted not later than 30th October, 2013

Sales Representatives/Agents

Zamfara, Yobe, Taraba, Sokoto, Rivers, Plateau, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Niger, Nassarawa, Lagos, Kwara, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Imo, Gombe, Enugu, Ekiti, Edo, Ebonyi, Delta, Cross River, Borno, Benue, Bayelsa, Bauchi, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Abuja, Abia
Job FieldSales/Marketing

REQUIREMENTS:

Office Space, Internet Ready, Working email Address, Smart Phone, Desktop or Laptop
ONO, NCE, HND or B.sc. Other qualifications added advantage.
Computer Literate
Minimum of 1yr working experience
Proven sales track record
Ability to work under pressure/without supervision
Telephone: Mobile or GSM

BENEFITS:
•    Earn as much as you want
•    Bonus
•    Branding Materials/Advert
•    Logistics
•    Performance Review
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mukht(f): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Industry: Construction
Job Type: Full time

Requirements:
Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Industrial Relations, Organizational Psychology or related discipline in which business knowledge and an understanding of human resource practices are gained
Minimum 5 years of increasing HR generalist responsibility (ie. handling employee relations, compensation, recruiting and performance management) and leadership experience with clear career progression.
Experience as an HRM including practical experience with interpreting local labor laws.

Desired Characteristics:
Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, evaluate people, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment and effectively interface with high level business operations
Outstanding communication, coaching and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all level of the organization
Previous experience with integration/acquisitions
Ability to manage HR resources across multiple locations
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Excellent grasp and working knowledge of country labor laws and legislation
An impact player with proven ability to drive change in an effective and participative manner
Ability to energize and inspire others to commit to take action on business priorities
Strong presentation skills

To apply: send your curriculum vitae and applications to info@nbhhnigeria.com

Deadline: 14th October 2013
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mukht(f): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Graduate Service Administrator at Adexen Recruitment Agency

Monday Jobs |

Graduate Service Administrator at Adexen Recruitment Agency

Adexen is pioneering in HR and Recruitment Process Optimization to service its customers. All clients enjoy the flexibility of choosing dedicated Onshore, Nearshore, or Offshore services.

Our HR and Advisory consultants have many years experience of working with leading multinationals and large local companies across Africa and other emerging markets.

Click link below to Continue reading »

http://juohco.com/graduate-service-administrator-adexen-recruitment-agency-4805/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI360) to sustain FHI's achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following position:

Method of Application:
Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org  for Senior Technical & Technical Officer-Care & Treatment,
AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org  for Senior Technical & Technical Officer- Monitoring & Evaluation, and
AHNi-F&AJobS@ahnigeria.org  for Senior Finance & Admin. Officer, Accountant, finance & Admin. Officer, Administrative Officer and Driver,
AHNi ProgMgtJObS@ahnigeria.org  for Senior Program Officer, State Team Leader and Program Officer.         
Vacancy closes 10 days after this publication. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the lob title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview

Senior Technical Officer, Care & Treatment (1 Person)

Minimum Recruitment Standards:

MBBS/MPH with 3-5 years' experience in clinical care, with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of anti-retroviral therapy in resource constraint settings.

Post graduate degree in Public Health is desirable.

Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage

Senior Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation (1 Person)

MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.

Or MPH or MSIMA in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national- level monitoring and evaluation system Implementation for Global Health Initiatives.

Or B. Sc./SA in statistics, pharmacy, microbiology, monitoring and evaluation or in relevant degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.

Senior Program Officer (1 Person )

BS/BA in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences &r its recognized equivalent with 7 - 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.

Or MS/M. A degree in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 - 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.

Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required

Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.

State Team Leader (3 Persons)

BS/BA in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7 - 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.

Or MS/MA degree in public health, business administration, health sciences, behaviora1 sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 - 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.

Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.

Senior Finance & Admin officer (1 Person)

BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field and a minimum of 9 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in international development programs.

Or MS/MA in Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field and a minimum of 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in international development programs.

Possession of CPA, ACA, ICAN, or recognized equivalent is required.

Program Officer (1 Person)

Bachelor's degree in public health, sciences or behavioral sciences, with 5-7 years working experience in development programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years' experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.

Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required

Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.

Accountant (1 Person)

University degree ill accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent.

CPA. ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent

Minimum of 3 years' experience in accounting related to NGOs and community level programs, with increasing responsibility.              .

Familiarity with CDC-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria.

Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above

Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation (3 Persons)

MBBS with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings

Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system Implementation

Clinical management and training experience and ability to understand full range of issues around the clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including provision of ART.

Well-developed computer skills & familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable

Technical Officer – Care & Treatment (3 Persons)

MB.BSIMD/PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years' relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.

Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in 'I related field is required.

Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable

Finance & Administrative Assistance (4 Persons)

University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration

Experience with administrative and secretarial skills

Sound accounting skills

Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred

Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.

Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.

Administrative Assistant (1 Person)

University degree, recognized equivalent or HND.

Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.

Excellent familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage. Experience with large complex organization preferred

Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures

Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products

Driver (4 Persons)

Completion of Secondary school with at least 5 passes in WASC/SSCE including English Language.

At least 5 years driving experience, defensive driving skills and knowledge on Nigerian road network being an advantage

Possess a valid driving License
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cool TV & Wazobia TV sister companies of Cool
FM/Wazobia FM and Nigeria Info FM are
recruiting for their long awaited family format
television in the following categories:
Creative and innovative Nigerian graduates in
the Diaspora
Home grown talented Nigerian graduates and
professionals who will be trained with
assistance of Bill Behind the pioneer broadcaster
of CNN Atlanta.
Shortlisted candidates shall be trained
by www.aimgroup.us and eventually would be
trained by Bill Behind the pioneer broadcaster of
CNN Atlanta.
Group A
Talk Show Host or Co-Host
Ventriloquists
Sports Presenters
Public Relation/Communication Specialist
Comedy Talk Show Host or Co-Host
Newscasters
News Producers
Mimickers
Weather Presenters
Choreographers
Requirements
Applicants should be between ages 24 – 40 and
also between body sizes 6 to 18, a degree
holder, smart and good looking.
Group B
Coordinating Manager
Head of Programs
Retired Magistrate (i.e Above 55 years)
Audio Operator (Control Room)
Deputy Coordinating Manager
Economist
International Political Analyst
Video Operator (Control Room)
Head of Stations
Economic Analyst
Local Political Analyst
Lighting Operator (Control Room)
Head, Engineering Services
Public Relation / Communication Officer
Articulate Tailors
Teleprompter Operator (Control Room)
Head, Master Control Room
Program Producers
Script Writers
Jingle Machine Operator (Control Room)
Head, Control Room (Production Studio)
News Editors
Politics/Science (Analyst)
Graphic Designer
Head, Control Room (News Studio)
Disable Talent (in any field & Age group)
Audio – Visual Editor
Tricaster Operators
Studio Integrated Engineer (Multifaceted)
Doctors (who can act)
Reporters/Correspondents
Events Experts
IT Engineers
Lawyers (who can act)
Cameramen
Requirements
Applicants should be between ages 30 – 65
Group C
Articulate Models
Requirements
Applicants should be between ages 20 – 30
Group D
Wardrobe Designers
Stylist (Cloth/Hair)
Make-Up Artist
Requirements
Applicants should be within any age group
Group E
Any Company interested in Barter
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
send their CVs to: jobs@cool-
tv.tv orjobs@wazobia-tv.tv specifying position of interest.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MsBella: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE ASSISTANT
INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT 2013 – FEDERAL
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
INSPECTORATE CADRE
Position: Assistant Inspector – CONPASS 06
Requirements
Applicants for the rank of Assistant Inspector
must be holders of ND obtained from a
recognized institution or GCE A Level in two
subjects obtained at a sitting or three subjects
obtained at two sittings.
Note:
Any certificate or qualification not declared or
tendered and accepted during recruitment is
not acceptable after recruitment.
Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or
descent
Applicants must be medically fit and must
produce a certificate of medical fitness from a
government hospital,
Candidates with any of the following problems
need not apply:
a. Sight problem
Hearing difficulties
Previous major orthopaedic operation
Flat foot
Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres
for male and 1.65 metres for female
Applicants must not be above 30 years of age
at the time of recruitment
Applicants must be free from previous
convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
Applicants who are computer literates will be
given preference
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2013
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant
documents should be submitted not less
than 20th October, 2013 .
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be
published and short listed candidates will be
required to attend an interview while names of
short listed candidates for the Inspectorate
cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to start application
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
@msbella sorry only abuja jobs. Tank u
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stinggy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
First time to comment on this page...ms_steph,i must commend u for d gud work, may God perfect all dt concerns u
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
stinggy: First time to comment on this page...ms_steph,i must commend u for d gud work, may God perfect all dt concerns u
amen. Bless u too and welcome
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by marigibs: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ms_Steph: General Manager Jobs  at Games Village Residents Association Abuja (GVRAA) Nigeria 2013

The Games Village Residents Association Abuja (GVRAA) is in need of vibrant and honest persons to fill the following positions:

Job Title: General Manager

Job Description:

1.       To manage and coordinate the day to day administration of the Games Village Estate Abuja.

2.       To engage all external governmental and non-governmental Agencies, Institutions and Organizations that relate with the Games Village Estate.

3.       Constantly seek out ways to facilitate and ensure improved ways of delivering service to Residents of the Estate.

4.       Coordinate and facilitate the implementation of policy and administrative decisions of the Games Village Residents Association, under the supervision of the Executive Committee of the Games Village Residents Association

5.       Work with the Games Village Exco and other bodies and stakeholders within the GVRAA to ensure the efficient and effective management of properties and facilities within the Estate.

6.       Ensure that the administrative machinery of the Estate is continually reviewed and updated in the best possible manner that will support the effective management of Games Village Residents Association

7.       Provide leadership and managerial input required for advancing the operation of the Secretariat of the Games Village Residents Association

8.       Coordinate and ensure implementation of all decisions and action plans of the Games Village Residents Association, under the supervision of the Executive Committee

Qualification/Requirements:

He or She MUST be a University/Polytechnic Graduate of ESTATE MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, or any related social science area of study.

A Masters degree will be an advantage.

Must not be less than 30 years of age.

Must have a minimum of 5 years post-NYSC working experience.

Previous experience in managing or involvement in managing an Estate would be an advantage.

Must be Computer literate

Must be proficient in both Written and Spoken English.

Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills

Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

Must possess strong records management and documentation abilities

Must possess good ability for organizing and managing meetings

Must have very good understanding of the dynamics associated with managing resources for achieving clear and measurable performance/results

Must possess strong multi-tasking ability

Must possess strong decision making ability

Must possess a high quotient for values in transparency, equity, honesty and integrity.

Job Title: Operations Manager.

Job Description:

Responsible for coordinating all day-to-day routine operational activities of the Games Village Residents Association.

Responsible for supervising all activities relating to the cleanliness of the environment.

Routine supervision of all activities relating to the management and maintenance of water and electricity utilities in the Games Village Residents Association

Provides back-up assistance to the Estate General Manager as the case may require

Provides first fine operational support to all the members of the GVRAA Executive Committee

Liaises with external and internal Agencies, Bodies, Institutions and Organizations that relate to the GVRAA, underlie instruction and supervision of the Estate Manager

Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences and Humanities.

2-3 Years of work experience particularly with bias for operations or field work.

Must have strong coordination and team leadership abilities

Must have strong problem solving skill

Must have good communication (verbal and non-verbal) skill

Must possess strong relationship management skill

Must possess a high quotient for values in transparency, equity, honesty and integrity.

Job Title: Administrative Officer

Job Description:

To manage all administrative duties of the Games Village Residents Association

To provide related back-office support and assistance

Responsible for all records keeping, filing and documentation duties in the GVRAA Secretariat

Responsible for the despatch/distribution, collection, registration, receipt and safe-keeping of all letters, Memos and correspondences that leave and are received by the GVRAA Secretariat

Coordinate all administrative issues generated by all members of the GVRAA Exco, the General Assembly, all GVRAA Committees and Sub-Committees for proper documentation, storage and retrieval.

Under the supervision of the Estate General Manager, liaise with every member of the GVRAA Secretariat to ensure that the administrative function of the GVRAA is effectively performed.

Qualification/Requirement

Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences and Humanities

At least two (2) years post-NYSC experience.

Must have strong written and verbal communication skill

Must have strong, natural aptitude and flair for administration

Must possess strong coordination skill

Must have sound ability to understand the dynamics of and operate in a team environment

Must have a high quotient for strong values of transparency, equity, honesty and integrity.

Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skill

Must have sound knowledge of the interplay among people, processes and systems in the Organization

Job Title: Accounting Officer.

Job Description:

Responsible for managing the accounting and financial procedures, processes and systems of the Games Village Residents Association.

To ensure that appropriate accounting procedures and structures with the essential controls are maintained in the management of all accounting records of the GVRAA

Ensure that all accounting and financial transactions of the GVRAA are properly managed.

Ensure that all statutory statements of the accounting and financial operations of the GVRAA are properly captured and maintained.

Responsible for ensuring that all routine accounting and financial reports of the GVRAA are captured, generated when required, under the supervision of the Exco

Prepare and provide all accounting and financial data/information that are required to facilitate the day-to­day administration of the GVRAA.

He/She must be a holder of a minimum of OND, from a recognized Institution.

Must not be below 25years of age.

Minimum of 2-3 years post-qualification work experience

Must be computer literate and possess high proficiency level particularly in MS Excel

Must possess strong quantitative analytical skill

Must possess strong flair for translating accounting and financial data into a tool that can guide decision making

Must be able to work effectively in a team environment

Must possess strong written and verbal communication skill

Method of Application:

Interested persons are to forward an application, Curriculum Vitae and copies of their credentials to; P.O. Box 2157, Garki Abuja Closing Date: Applications should be submitted not later than 11th July, 2013
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2013
Hello guys please I need ur prayers I am sick.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by enesty(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Phillips Outsourcing: We are currently recruiting for one of our client in the telecoms and we require over 90 CVs matching the criteria below:

1. Fresh Graduates with BSC/HND qualification in Engineering or Science Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science from a University or Technical College

2. Candidates should reside in any of the regions below:
Asaba
Abuja
Enugu
Ibadan
Kano
Lagos
Port Harcourt

The client requires the CVs latest COB 9th October hence we will need your assistance if you know anyone in any of the target regions.

Please send CVs to careers@phillipsoutsourcing.net with the location as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by didicold(f): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Paray u feel better soon
Ms_Steph: Hello guys please I need ur prayers I am sick.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by nobleudeme: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2013
A leading state-of-the-art Abuja-based
Corporation is currently hiring for the
following key Team Players:
Finance Manager
Minimum qualifications:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in
Accounting. 8 years or more work/
professional experience in a similar
position
• Chartered Accountant a MUST,
Professional qualifications and
Masters degree a PLUS
Human Resources Manager
Minimum qualifications:
Personnel Management or similar. 8
years or more work/professional
experience in a
similar position
• Professional qualifications a MUST.
Masters degree a PLUS.
IT Specialist
Minimum qualifications:
• Bachelors degree Of equivalent in
Computer science or Electronics &:
Electrical Engineering. 8 years or
more work/ professional experience
in a similar position
• Professional qualifications and
certifications a MUST
Technical Manager
Minimum qualifications:
• Bachelors degree OF equivalent in
Automotive or Mechanical
Engineering. 8 years or more work/
professional experience in a
similar position
• Business management skills are
required for this position
certifications a MUST
Maintenance Officer
Minimum qualifications:
Civil, Mechanical or Electrical
Engineering. 5 years or more work/
professional experience in similar
position
certification is a MUST
Quality Control Officer
Minimum qualifications:
• Bachelors degree or equivelent, 5
years or more work/ professional
experience in similar position
certifications a PLUS
Vehicle Inspectors
Minimum qualifications:
• Minimum of OND certificate. 3
years or more work/professional
experience in a similar position
Finance Assistant
Minimum qualifications:
• Bachelors degree or OND in
Accounting or Economics. 4 years or
more work/professional experience in
a similar position
certifications a PLUS
Customer Service Representatives
Minimum qualifications:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Previous experience in a Call Center
• MUST possess the ability to work
in a fast-paced work environment
with large phone call volumes
Office Assistant
Minimum qualifications:
• OND/HND in Administration or
Social Sciences and previous
experience in a similar position
• Must be able to multitask and
willing to perform administrative
functions
Method of Application
• Please email your resume/CV to:
acvtshr@gmail.com
• All applications MUST be received
by October 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.