Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2061691 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2018
A reputable Financial Institution, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head, Debt Capital Markets

Requirements
A first degree or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
4 to 6 years of investment banking experience with specific experience in Debt Capital Market
Knowledge of the workings in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Debt Management Office (DMO) and FMDQ
Deep Knowledge of the Rules and Regulations of the SEC and ISA
Knowledge of investment banking theory & practice
Experience in performing statistical analysis, modeling, and valuation
Experience in presentation
Knowledge of the accounting and tax implications relevant to corporate finance topics
Excellent technology skills with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Market Intelligence gathering skills
Origination of business (Public & Private Sectors)
CFA qualification an added advantage
Personal & Professional Attributes:
The ideal candidate must be creative, innovative and team player.
Must be able to relate well to client counterparts and develop good working relationships with these individuals and regulators.
Display maturity, good judgment and an ability to work with professionals at all levels
Must have strong analytical, technical problem solving, planning and organizational skills
This individual must be dedicated to the Firm’s goals and he/she will have uncompromising personal integrity.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/head-associate-head-debt-capital-markets-at-financial-institution-587266200/?trkInfo=searchKeywordString%3A%2CsearchLocationString%3A%252C%2B%2Cvertical%3Ajobs%2CpageNum%3A4%2Cposition%3A25%2CMSRPsearchId%3A6c5f5489-cacc-4a67-a5cf-13b3f40474a7&refId=6c5f5489-cacc-4a67-a5cf-13b3f40474a7&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2018
A reputable Financial Institution, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Associate, Debt Capital Markets

Requirements
A first degree or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
3 to 4 years of investment banking experience with specific experience in Debt Capital Market
Knowledge of the workings in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Debt Management Office (DMO) and FMDQ
Deep Knowledge of the Rules and Regulations of the SEC and ISA
Knowledge of investment banking theory & practice
Experience in performing statistical analysis, modeling, and valuation
Experience in presentation
Knowledge of the accounting and tax implications relevant to corporate finance topics
Excellent technology skills with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Market Intelligence gathering skills
Origination of business (Public & Private Sectors)
CFA qualification an added advantage.
Personal & Professional Attributes:
The ideal candidate must be creative, innovative and team player.
Must be able to relate well to client counterparts and develop good working relationships with these individuals and regulators.
Display maturity, good judgment and an ability to work with professionals at all levels
Must have strong analytical, technical problem solving, planning and organizational skills
This individual must be dedicated to the Firm’s goals and he/she will have uncompromising personal integrity.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/head-associate-head-debt-capital-markets-at-financial-institution-587266200/?trkInfo=searchKeywordString%3A%2CsearchLocationString%3A%252C%2B%2Cvertical%3Ajobs%2CpageNum%3A4%2Cposition%3A25%2CMSRPsearchId%3A6c5f5489-cacc-4a67-a5cf-13b3f40474a7&refId=6c5f5489-cacc-4a67-a5cf-13b3f40474a7&trk=jobs_jserp_job_listing_text
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2018
African Alliance Insurance Plc was incorporated as a Private Limited Liability Company on May 6th 1960 and was the first Indigenous Insurance to carry out the business of Life Assurance in Nigeria.

Following our growth and expansion plan, we seek to recruit energetic, result oriented, self motivated and well focused candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Life Insurance Sales Executive

Job Description
After a comprehensive training, we offer career opportunity, job security and a unique opportunity to earn your dream income, while marketing the most attractive range of savings, Annuity, investment, and Group Life Products.

Requirements
Candidate should possess B.Sc, HND, NCE & TC11
Sex: Both Male & Female
Marketing experience not essential as adequate training will be provided.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to the "Office of the Deputy Controller-Agency Operations" through: agencyadmin@africanallianceplc.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2018
A reputable company in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Logistics Manager

Reporting: Reports to the Resident Country Director

Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure the organization meets all reporting requirements of the government, including the Federal Inland Revenue Service, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Labour, etc.
Coordinate procurement and ensure that donor and the organizations procurement guidelines are followed at all times
Support all procurement processes of the organization projects, and track items from the initial to final stages to ensure on-time arrival and adequate inventory.
Follow up with originating offices to ensure that copies of all final signed/approved documents are cleared
Support program team in issues relating to procurement and facilitating the admin aspects of the organization
Review prices and product specification from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal
Creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists
Tracking deliveries and make sure that the organization receives exactly what was ordered from suppliers
Maintain a list of contacts including vendors, contractors, implementing partners, relevant government agencies, key stakeholders and donor agencies
Make travel arrangements for internal travel for staff including flight and hotel reservations. Ensure that staff prepare and submit travel authorization (TA) prior to undertaking any mission
Coordinate vehicles movement with city and for upcountry missions
Coordinate maintenance of office equipment and ensure proper usage and storage
Renewal of Expat Visas as they expire
Perform other office management responsibilities similar in scope.
Contribute to the development of funding proposals and implementation of projects
Serves as a member of the managerial team in the office that includes Accountant and Program Officer
Any additional duties as assigned by the Country Director
Qualifications and Experience
Undergraduate Degree in Administration or any similar field.
Minimum of 3-5 years work experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) or similar organizations.
Experience in logistics, administration and program management.
Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work under strict deadlines and ability to work independently or with a team.
Knowledge and understanding of US Government grant and contract proposals, regulations and procedures is desirable.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV's to: recruitabuja2017@gmail.com

Note: Applications received after midnight on the deadline will not be considered.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2018
A reputable company in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance and Administrative Coordinator

Reporting: Reports to the Logistics Manager and Accountant

Assist the Logistics Manager and Field Accountant with the management of all day-to-day operations, such as ensuring all required office supplies and equipment are in stock.
Establish and maintain filing systems for the office including both electronic and hard copy files
Manage calendars, meetings and special events
In consultation with program staff, prepare quarterly office calendar of activities, major actions/events
Draft initial response requests, as well as other routine, non-technical correspondence, for signature of the RCD
Track responses to requests and invitations and/or actions taken, ensuring that deadlines are met and maintain electronic copies of all final signed correspondence sent in response
Respond to routine inquiries and take messages
Identify action items from meetings and incorporate them into an action tracker
Follow up with other offices (program or finance) to ensure that actions are complete
Establish and maintain a log of all incoming and outgoing documents
Coordinate procurement and ensure that donor and organization procurement guidelines are followed at all times
Maintain a list of contacts including vendors, contractors, implementing partners, relevant government agencies, key stakeholders and donor agencies as well as ensure that the contact information is current
Update inventory for items purchased/received; Submit weekly reports on purchases made
Help Field Accountant develop financial reports to headquarters
Keep records of advances and follow reconciliations; Maintain program records, including office expenses, payroll and disbursements.
Keep track of employees' vacation, sick leave and comp time balance
Maintain an up to date list of supplies purchased and issued and track balances
All other duties as assigned.
Minimum of one (1) year work experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) or similar organizations.
Experience in logistics and administration
Organizational and communication skills
Ability to work under strict deadlines
Ability to work independently or with a team.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV's to: recruitabuja2017@gmail.com

Note: Applications received after midnight on the deadline will not be considered.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month everyone, this month shall give birth to greater testimonies and results for us all.

6 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adusco(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2018
xmileeasy:
Happy new month everyone, this month shall give birth to greater testimonies and results for us all.

Amen!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by igbi: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2018
A faith based NGO in Abuja has the following vacancies;
1. Catering Teacher
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
Candidates should have a minimum qualification from a certified school.
Diploma, HND or BSC in Home Economics/catering.
A minimum of 3 years working experience in catering.
Industrial experience will be of higher advantage.
JOB REQUIREMENTS
Advance knowledge of culinary, baking and pastries techniques.
Knowledgeable in relevant national and inter-continental dishes/cuisines, trend and techniques.
Hands on experience with various kitchen equipment.
Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven work experience as a chef/caterer.
Must be female, mission minded and a born again Christian.
2. Mission field officer
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
Candidate should possess a minimum of Diploma, HND or BSC in Sociology, Psychology, Theology/Missions or any related social science courses.
A minimum of 3 years working experience in mission outreach programs.
Ability to resolve challenges related to awareness interventions using community based approaches.
Experience in providing Christian counseling services.
Experience working with rural community projects is an added advantage.
JOB REQUIREMENTS
Reaching out to DOAF target groups.
Plan mission campaigns and outreaches.
Design and facilitate community mobilization/sensitization campaigns.
Work closely with relevant community stakeholders to achieve DOAF’s purpose.
Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven work experience as a chef/caterer.
Must be female, mission minded and a born again Christian,

3. VOLUNTEERS
We are also looking for Volunteers in the following areas; computer science, marketing and business operations, field mission outreach, Health and Agro services.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and application letters to doafoundation1994@yahoo.com before 7/02/2018.
Only those applicants selected for interview will be notified. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Ensure that your contact address is well clarified.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by infinitypro(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2018
xmileeasy:

Job Title: Finance and Administrative Coordinator

Reporting: Reports to the Logistics Manager and Accountant

Assist the Logistics Manager and Field Accountant with the management of all day-to-day operations, such as ensuring all required office supplies and equipment are in stock.
Establish and maintain filing systems for the office including both electronic and hard copy files
Manage calendars, meetings and special events
In consultation with program staff, prepare quarterly office calendar of activities, major actions/events
Draft initial response requests, as well as other routine, non-technical correspondence, for signature of the RCD
Track responses to requests and invitations and/or actions taken, ensuring that deadlines are met and maintain electronic copies of all final signed correspondence sent in response
Respond to routine inquiries and take messages
Identify action items from meetings and incorporate them into an action tracker
Follow up with other offices (program or finance) to ensure that actions are complete
Establish and maintain a log of all incoming and outgoing documents
Coordinate procurement and ensure that donor and organization procurement guidelines are followed at all times
Maintain a list of contacts including vendors, contractors, implementing partners, relevant government agencies, key stakeholders and donor agencies as well as ensure that the contact information is current
Update inventory for items purchased/received; Submit weekly reports on purchases made
Help Field Accountant develop financial reports to headquarters
Keep records of advances and follow reconciliations; Maintain program records, including office expenses, payroll and disbursements.
Keep track of employees' vacation, sick leave and comp time balance
Maintain an up to date list of supplies purchased and issued and track balances
All other duties as assigned.
Minimum of one (1) year work experience with an International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) or similar organizations.
Experience in logistics and administration
Organizational and communication skills
Ability to work under strict deadlines
Ability to work independently or with a team.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2018.

Method of Application

Please what is the name of the above organization so cover letter can be addressed appropriately. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gemc3(f): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2018
sandyd:

Got an invite from live solution in wuye are they real and are they into.

Live solutions is very very GNLD o.

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
infinitypro:

Please what is the name of the above organization so cover letter can be addressed appropriately. Thanks

Sorry sir, I don't know the name of the organization.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
African Alliance Insurance Plc was incorporated as a Private Limited Liability Company on May 6th 1960 and was the first Indigenous Insurance to carry out the business of Life Assurance in Nigeria.

Following our growth and expansion plan, we seek to recruit energetic, result oriented, self motivated and well focused candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Agency Manager (Experienced)

Job Description
After a comprehensive training, we offer career opportunity, job security and a unique opportunity to earn your dream income, while marketing the most attractive range of savings, Annuity, investment, and Group Life Products.

Requirements
Candidate should possess B.Sc, HND, NCE & TC11
Sex: Both Male & Female.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to the "Office of the Deputy Controller-Agency Operations" through: agencyadmin@africanallianceplc.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by onomeabuja: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
JewelBukky:
They're GNLD ooooo
KIA GNLD...
NA SO I GET ONE INVITATION 2WEEKS AGO THAT THEY NEED WORKERS FOR THIER FERTELIZER COMPANY( they no use GNLD O NA LIFESAVER THEY USE O) THAT GRADUATE WILL BE PAID 100K & NON GRADUATE 50K,
NA SO I COME DEY HAPPY SAY THE PRAYER WHEN MY PASTOR PRAY FOR ME THIS JANUARY DON -DON.
NA SO I COME GO MEET MY MAMA NA HIM MY MAMA COME PRAY FOR ME, SHE COME EVEN GIVE ME OUR PAPA ROSERY MAKE I WEAR AM, BT I NO WEAR AM , I JUST USE AM RAP MY HAND INCASE NA RUTUALIST OR KIDNAPPERS, I GO JUST USE AM PUNCH THIER FACE THEN ZOOM OFF.
I COME WEAR MY BEST SHIRT ,USE THE SHOE WHEN MY LATE DAD DASH ME, I COME MOVE GO THE PLACE.
AS I REACH THE PLACE I COME SEE ONE SECURITY MAN , I COME ASK AM SAY ,"any fertelizer company dey here, he come say kia nothing like that here....NA THERE GANGANGANGANGAN MUSIC COME THEY PLAY INSIDE ME.
I JUST GATHER COURAGE WITH THE ROSERY WHEN I TAKE RAP MY HAND GO THE PLACE.
AS I REACH THERE, AH , I SEE ONE GUY FOR OUTSIDE, BT MY MIND JUST TELL ME SAY IF NA THIS ONE BE THIER STAFF & NA FRAUDSTER , NA ONE HAND THE ROSERY PUNCH I GO TAKE FINISH AM...
FINALY ,
I GOT TO MEET A LADY THERE & SHE SAID, I SHOULD PROVIDE THEM WITH MY NUMBER WISH I DID .THEN SHE COME SAY MAKE I OFF MY PHONE COME INSIDE...NA THERE I SAY NO THAT I WILL BE BETTER OFF OUTSIDE.
NA THERE STORY COME COME SAY MAKE I REGISTER WITH #14,750 BLA BLA BLA THAT THE MORE I BRING PEOPLE , MY RANK GO THEY HIGH TILL E REACH MAYB OBASANJO OWN..."i just dey laugh inside my mind say na stone dey don jam so"
I JUST TELL THEM MAKE THEY NO WORRY THAT IN 5DAYS FROM NOW THEY GO SEE ALART!!!
MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, DEY DON CALL ME WITH DIFFERENT LINE TIRE BT I NO DEY REACHABLE.
"I NEVER SEE 5K CHOP , NA COME 14750.THAT MONEY GO DO ME MANAGE FOR 2MONTHS NAH...

14 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Debbieo(f): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lwkmd lolzzzzzzzzz chia Onome ur very very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mercy Corps is a global organisation powered by the belief that a better world is possible. Mercy Corps started its operations in 1979 in Portland, USA and has since expanded to 43 countries worldwide. The organisation exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people secure productive and just communities. Our work focuses on areas of emergency relief, sustainable economic development, gender and education. Mercy Corps has been in Nigeria since 2012 and has grown into a multi-sectoral country office with more than 150 staff across offices in FCT, Gombe, Maiduguri, Biu, Kano, Lagos, and Jos where more than 500,000 beneficiaries are served.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Consultant (Call for Proposal for Education Management Firm)

Tender No: 020/FY2018
Locations: FCT, Kaduna, Kano and Lagos
Fund Codes: 91221
Recipient of Services: Mercy Corps Nigeria
Name of Project: Educating Nigerian Girls in New Enterprises

Background
The Educating Nigerian Girls in New Enterprises (ENGINE) II Programme is funded through the Girls’ Education Challenge (GEC) of the Department for International Development (DFID) and is implemented across the three Nigerian states of Kaduna, Kano, Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory. Mercy Corps leads the implementation of the programme.
ENGINE II (April 2017 to March 2020) is a sequel to ENGINE 1 (October 2013 to March 2017). The first phase of the programme was successful in reaching over 24,000 marginalized in-school girls (ISG) and out-of-school girls (OSG), of which 21,162 girls were retained for continuation into the ENGINE II programme. The primary objective of ENGINE II is to increase the literacy and numeracy (learning outcomes) of the retained 21,162 retained girls, now aged between 18 to 23 years old. The program also seeks to facilitate girls’ “transitions” into higher academic grades and/or a range of economic opportunities (vocational training, entrepreneurship).
This consultancy is focused on reviewing existing literacy and numeracy curricula/educational resources from Government and donor-funded programmes targeted at In-School Girls (in grades JSS3 to SSS3) and Out of School Girls, adapting/developing curricula/manuals (including life skills and financial education) for ENGINE II programme using Learners’ Centred Teaching Methodology (LCTM) and conducting Training of Trainers for selected Teachers across three states and the FCT.
The contract will be for a period of 18 months during the ENGINE II programme implementation period.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified companies/organizations should send an expression of interest to: questions@mercycorps.org to access full tender documents (Scope of Work and Terms of Reference) with full details on the project and the requirements.

Note
Submissions after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Only companies/organizations should send in expression of Interest any CV submitted for this advert will not be considered.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.

We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.We are looking for a talented Network Administrator to join our team.

Job Title: Network Administrator

Job Description
Do you want to make a positive team contribution in a fast-paced, stimulating environment with driven, dedicated associates?
Do you strive for perfection down to the last detail?
Are you a responsible person who can take charge and meet deadlines?
Can you work individually, prioritizing the urgency of multiple requests?
Do you take a logical, systematic, and creative approach to diagnosis and problem solving?
Overview of Role
The Network Administrator will manage all sites’ desktops/laptops, printers, servers, firewalls, VPNs, mail servers, spam software, antivirus clients, databases and backup sequences.
Essential Functions
Provides computer/network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users at the various company sites.
Maintain a level of knowledge of operating system and application software being used to provide high levels of support to users.
Monitor and evaluate efficiency of software/hardware usage, providing items to be covered in training of users, making them more efficient.
Install new software applications or hardware on the LAN, coordinating assistance from third parties when necessary.
Add and maintain users on the network; assigning application access, ensuring security, and maintaining their configurations are within standards.
Assist in installation of workstations and printers on the LAN.
Gathers bid prices and analyzes information on equipment and supplies as needed.
Provide written document on a monthly basis which defines upcoming needs of network which would require purchase of additional hardware or software.
Monitor and report licenses on applications to ensure compliance on a monthly basis.
Perform duties of IT support staff .
Manage and maintain NOS tree and structure.
Insure that all NetWare patches are applied to all servers.
Monitor load balance on servers and make recommendations accordingly.
Assist webmaster.
Troubleshoot active directory issues in all offices including replication across the site to site VPNs.
Manage SQL database
Provide and oversee complete computer support to all offices
Patch management of all offices
Manage Antivirus Enterprise
Research and prepare for hardware and software upgrades, when necessary
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or other related areas with certification.
Minimum Experience required: A minimum of 4-5 years in a client/server Environment (must have strong troubleshooting abilities).
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Relevant training certifications in industry topics.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: Recruitments@istrategytech.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Enroyale Global Services Limited - Our client, HandyMan Maintenance Services is a full-service Facilities Maintenance Company registered with a view to providing homes and businesses with quick, efficient and cost-effective maintenance and repair solutions. HandyMan ensures that our clients’ repair and maintenance needs are taken care of while they concentrate on their core businesses.

Job Title: Accountant

Job Summary
The candidate would be responsible for bookkeeping and the smooth running of the financial management systems.
Responsibilities
Daily entry of all transactions and cash book entries into QuickBooks
Manage petty cash book
Petty cash control
Ensure timely payment of loans, grants and bills.
Monitor and process payments and expenditure.
Prepare and monitor the organization’s payroll system.
Ensure all the organization’s finances are precise and up to date.
Ensure suppliers and vendors are paid according to the set time limits
Raise invoices for customers and vendors
Processing of suppliers invoices and payments
Monthly/quarterly expense reports
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
Requirements
Minimum of OND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or related fields
ATS/ATSWA is added advantage
Minimum of 1year related experience
Working Knowledge of Accounting Package preferably QuickBooks is an advantage
Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
Must be ready to go above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
Must be accurate, timely, and detailed with tasks
Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
Ability to handle confidential information professionally
Salary
N50,000 per month

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, Cover letter to: careers@enroyale.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Devtworker1: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
sandyd:

Got an invite from live solution in wuye are they real and are they into.

DO NOT! I Repeat DO NOT GO!!!!.... I had applied for HR officer thinking it was a legit org, trust me hmmmmmmm you will burn your transport and time all the way to Wuye, meet a lot of unemployed graduates,be left standing outside the mini office or asked to seat on the stairs, your CV will be collected and after sometime you will be ushered into a hall and given some boring/annoying lecture trying to work on ur psych and so many nonsense.... Just dont bother, they are Scammers

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Missmossy(f): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
idee91:
Just got an appointment from one Accounting firm from the posts here. A fairly okay salary and lots of mouth watering allowances( unlike all these mushroom firms). I would be ungrateful if I don't appreciate the efforts of all the posters in this thread especially ammyluv2002. I attended 3 interviews from this threads adverts within the last 2 months, before this one came through. Lets all keep hope alive. You will all receive goodnews soonest.
Congrats to you, i tap into this come April after my POP.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by princee7(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2018
onomeabuja:

KIA GNLD...
NA SO I GET ONE INVITATION 2WEEKS AGO THAT THEY NEED WORKERS FOR THIER FERTELIZER COMPANY( they no use GNLD O NA LIFESAVER THEY USE O) THAT GRADUATE WILL BE PAID 100K & NON GRADUATE 50K,
NA SO I COME DEY HAPPY SAY THE PRAYER WHEN MY PASTOR PRAY FOR ME THIS JANUARY DON -DON.
NA SO I COME GO MEET MY MAMA NA HIM MY MAMA COME PRAY FOR ME, SHE COME EVEN GIVE ME OUR PAPA ROSERY MAKE I WEAR AM, BT I NO WEAR AM , I JUST USE AM RAP MY HAND INCASE NA RUTUALIST OR KIDNAPPERS, I GO JUST USE AM PUNCH THIER FACE THEN ZOOM OFF.
I COME WEAR MY BEST SHIRT ,USE THE SHOE WHEN MY LATE DAD DASH ME, I COME MOVE GO THE PLACE.
AS I REACH THE PLACE I COME SEE ONE SECURITY MAN , I COME ASK AM SAY ,"any fertelizer company dey here, he come say kia nothing like that here....NA THERE GANGANGANGANGAN MUSIC COME THEY PLAY INSIDE ME.
AS I REACH THERE, AH , I SEE ONE GUY FOR OUTSIDE, BT MY MIND JUST TELL ME SAY IF NA THIS ONE BE THIER STAFF & NA FRAUDSTER , NA ONE HAND THE ROSERY PUNCH I GO TAKE FINISH AM...
FINALY ,
I GOT TO MEET A LADY THERE & SHE SAID, I SHOULD PROVIDE THEM WITH MY NUMBER WISH I DID .THEN SHE COME SAY MAKE I OFF MY PHONE COME INSIDE...NA THERE I SAY NO THAT I WILL BE BETTER OFF OUTSIDE.
NA THERE STORY COME COME SAY MAKE I REGISTER WITH #14,750 BLA BLA BLA THAT THE MORE I BRING PEOPLE , MY RANK GO THEY HIGH TILL E REACH MAYB OBASANJO OWN..."i just dey laugh inside my mind say na stone dey don jam so"
MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, DEY DON CALL ME WITH DIFFERENT LINE TIRE BT I NO DEY REACHABLE.
"I NEVER SEE 5K CHOP , NA COME 14750.THAT MONEY GO DO ME MANAGE FOR 2MONTHS NAH...

Hmmmmm so funny ���� grin
onomeabuja:

KIA GNLD...
FINALY ,

Hmmmmm so funny

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by princee7(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Where's ammyluv2002. We miss her here already... I pray it's for a good cause that you have not been here
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2018
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.

Nutrition Assistant - 2 positions

Job Summary
The Nutrition Assistant will be based in Yobe State and report to Nutrition Officer. The Nutrition Assistant is expected to conduct mobilization and awareness of the program objectives and activities to local communities.

Tasks and Responsibilities
Facilitate community mobilization, sensitization meetings and training at community led nutrition activities.
Work closely within community structures to follow up on implementation of Community Management of Acute Malnutrition(CMAM), Care Group Model (CGM), and Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) activities.
Create awareness and sensitize the community on IYCF practices, malnutrition, and the causes of malnutrition and treatment of malnutrition.
Support in the implementation of CMAM activities by capacity building of Health workers and Community Volunteers (CVs) both at the community and facility level.
Directly implement the activities defined in the program in close collaboration with the Nutrition Officer.
Participate in screening of children at facility level and follow up of CMAM beneficiaries at community level.
Facilitate the integration of IYCF activities into mainstream health and CMAM activities.
Supervise Health promoters and conduct step-down lessons to Health Promoters.
Actively participate in scaling up of surveillance activities at community level to ensure monitoring of situation.
Mobilization and awareness raising about the organization, program objectives and activities to local authorities and the population, and act as a link between the organization and the beneficiaries (at LGA level).
He/she will provide support for efficient and smooth implementation of nutrition interventions at community and facility level under the direction of the Nutrition Officer.

The successful candidate will;
Have a minimum of National Diploma in Nursing, Medicine and other related field including experience in Nutrition.
Have the capacity to deal with difficult situations, be adaptable and have the ability to present oral and written information in a clear and concise manner.
Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
Have the ability to support the team's monthly work plans and plan appropriately for tasks assigned.
Ability to write reports and collect relevant information from surveys, community, health facilities and meetings.
Fluency in English, Hausa and Kanuri.
Commitment to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.

Method of Application
The deadline for this position is Wednesday, 7 February 2018 at 5.00 p.m.

Please note advert may close before the due date, once we have received applications from qualified candidates.

Interested and qualified?
http://acfinternational.applytojob.com/apply/U9J5x7AL0d/Nutrition-Assistant-2-Positions
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2018
The Olive Prime Psychological Services - We are a new "mental health Outpatient service" based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.

We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.

Job Title: Treasury Officer

Background
Considering we are a new organization with an intention to deliver a quality service. We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Complete financial statements including: a balance sheet, a statement of profit and loss and a statement of cash flows.
Establish and implement financial procedures and ensure that the financial reporting mechanisms are in line with organisational requirements.
Recording and reconciliation of project recoveries and income recognition.
Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring.
Monitoring of the petty cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on need.
Management and reconciliation of the bank and cash accounts, preparation of the weekly cash counts and monthly financial records including cashbooks.
Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records as required for auditing.
Disbursement of cash advances and reconciliation to ensure recovery.
Calculate salaries and benefits control of salary payments to staff, including tax liabilities.
Reconciling and monitoring expenses, subsistence allowances, mobile phone usage, etc.
Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
Process backup reports after data entry
Manage cheque run and record all cheques
Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable
Verify pay amounts deductions, etc.

Qualifications and Requirements
Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting
Must have completed NYSC.
Ability to use accounting software like Quickbooks and Peachtree.
Good Reporting Skills
Minimum of 2 years working experience as an accountant
Strong communication.
Excellent relationship management and business development
Proactive problem solving approach.
Stress tolerance.
High level of professionalism.
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Must have excellent interpersonal skill

Job Title: Therapeutic Engagement Staff

Job Description
Supporting mental health patients through recovery
Providing high standards of care/support
Crisis support and intervention
Observation and escorting duties
Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
Flexibility to work shift pattern
Training is provided with all expenses reimbursed following successful completion.
Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.

Qualification
Minimum of BSc in Psychology, Social Work.

Job Title: Senior Medical Officer

Job Description
Considering we are a new organization with an intention to deliver a quality service. We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
Responsibilities
Inpatient Assessment, ward rounds and review (diagnosis, management plan medications).
Liaising with consultants with regards to Inpatient and Outpatient care.
Outpatient review and initial assessment.
Relating with patients relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
Home pickups of clients/potential clients.
Staff reviews on health related matters.
Providing documentation as regards Health reports and discharge, summaries of clients.
Attending to emergencies as regards clients (inpatient) health care.
Perform managerial, research and development duties as assigned
Successful applicant will be trained on application of the repetitive Trans cranial Magnetic Stimulation rTMS equipment (first in west Africa) in treatment of Depression, addiction, stroke and migraine

MBBS
3 to 5years Experience in patient assessment.
Attention to detail.
Good listening ability.
Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
Excellent relationship management.
Stress tolerance.
Proactive problem-solving skill and a friendly disposition
Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Must have good presentation skills
Good grasp of business development

Job Title: Security Officer

Background

Requirements
Maximum of O' level (WAEC/NECO/GCE)
Height: Men 5.5 ft (Well built)
Should be physically fit.
Good communication skills
Non smokers
Must Be a Resident in Abuja or its environment.

Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse

Responsibilities
Observe outpatients daily to identify, interpret, and document physical and emotional status and/or patterns, such as assaultive or suicidal behaviour, and response to treatment or medication.
Administer psychotropic medications to patients, monitors use, and documents reactions; instruct patients on the purpose, dosage, and side effects of medication, and explain the legal process related to the patient's refusal to take prescribed medication.
Monitor the number of outpatients present in the facility at certain intervals.
Inspect the therapy rooms to ensure air conditioner and lights are switched off when service users are not in room
Ensure that service users on medications are administered the prescribed medication.
Ensure that Scheduled Urine Drug test is taken for patient and recorded appropriately.

Qualifications
Applicants must possess BNSc or RPN
Must Be a Resident in Abuja
Be male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years
Be medically and physically fit.
Must have 2-3years Working Experience

Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: recruitment@theoliveprime.com using the Job Role as the title of your mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2018
Contd.....

Job Title: IT Officer/ Computer Instructor

Job Description
We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.

Responsibilities
Application of system analysis techniques and procedures including consulting with users to determine hardware/software or system functional specifications.
To meet every class session promptly and ready for that sessions instruction.
Coordination and implementation of instruction in an orderly and professional manner.
Confirm that all materials are made and prepared for class sessions.
Coordination and implementation of one-on-one instruction in an orderly and professional manner
Curriculum design and development as needed by software subject and patient.
Computer education and training industry research.
Develop and maintain relations with various clients in the local business community.
Explain and market program and classes to another patient

Minimum of HND/BSc. in Computer Science
Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office, Networking, CCNA,3D graphics,Adobe, Web design and hosting, blog making, Corel, and other industry applications.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.

Job Title: Social Worker

Job Description
We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.

Job Duties
Supporting mental health patients through recovery
Providing high standards of care/support
Crisis support and intervention
Observation and escorting duties
Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
Flexibility to work shift pattern

Qualifications
Minimum of B.Sc in Social Work or Health Related and other Social Sciences Course

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Job Description

Patient Management: Serves as the first contact to parents and their wards, and maintains a cordial relationship with them.
Clearly address their inquiries
Opens files for new clients after registration fees has been paid
Take enquiry from patients or their relatives, upon admission inform patient’s family member about our prices and ensure they fill the “Inpatient Admission form”.
Print out copies of price list for both in and Out Patient prospects. Take UDT enquiries and contact the Ward manager/Nurse on duty for the exercise.
Interfacing with visitors/clients and clearly address their inquiries. Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction.
Patient Files: Opening of patient files for newly registered patients, allotting Hospital and Medical record Number, and retrieving of patient files when client come for follow up.
Provide secretarial support: filing, answering telephone calls, compiling and typing of official documents as required, photo copying and distributing materials, correspondence.
Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence
Assist in the procurement of office items when need arises

Minimum of HND/ BSC in a relevant course
Attention to detail.
Good listening ability.
Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
Stress tolerance.
Proactive problem solving skill and a friendly disposition
Related working experience will be an added advantage

Job Title: Executive Chef

Job Description
The ideal candidate is a seasoned chef with a background in fine dining.
You will run an efficient kitchen by consistently looking to improve the menu, producing quality food, and working closely with the cooks in the overall food and beverage operations for our patients

Responsibilities
Manage finances for kitchen operations
Produce quality food
Good food presentation
Oversee menu creation
Train junior personnel
Ability to make Local and continental dishes
Good understanding of the Health Industry standards, policies and procedures
Experience in high-end city operation
Creative and open minded
Good business mind and commercial flair
Good understanding of the local business and operation environments and markets
Service minded and ability to involve and support operations.
Business savvy and good people skills.

Qualifications
Minimum of a degree in Hotel and catering/ Culinary Art
5+ years of kitchen experience as a professional Chef
Experience in leading and supervising junior chefs
Experience working within budget constraints
Must be a resident in Abuja

Job Title: Clinical Psychologist

Job Description

Core Job Functions
Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment.
Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, helping them to develop insight into themselves or their relationships.
Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, or tests.
Counsel clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
Conduct personality assessment and obtain a measure of severity of addiction and include the outcome in the treatment plan
Work in pari-pasu with rehab specialist in running 12 step group and also ensures the availability of addiction rehabilitation assistant (rehab specialist).
Supervise the work of the addiction rehabilitation assistant (rehab specialist)
Develop workbooks for patients in running all sessions
Work on identifying habits or behaviors that may interfere with recovery.
Develop treatment plans and goals, which include identifying addictive patterns and behaviors.
Monitor patient’s progress during therapy sessions and relate the progress to other members of the multidisciplinary team
Assess family patterns of behaviour geared towards identifying maladaptive behaviours in the family that has contributed to patient’s addictive lifestyle and ascertain if the patient has sufficient family support.
Work hand in hand with the social worker by providing relevant information regarding pattern of relationship within patient’s family.
Responsible for ensuring patient’s adherence to treatment plan.
Document all sessions with patient.
Guide clients in the development of skills or strategies for dealing with their problems.
Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
Evaluate clients' physical or mental condition, based on review of client information.
Collaborate with other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans.
Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
Act as client advocates to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
Modify treatment activities or approaches as needed to comply with changes in clients' status.
Counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting clients or patients.
Evaluate the effectiveness of counselling programs on clients' progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives.
Discuss with individual patients their plans for life after leaving therapy.

Required Qualifications and Experience
A minimum of a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology
Must have completed NYSC
Knowledge of Psychological Formulations using different psychological models
Knowledge of Psychological Assessment using standardized tests/scales
Knowledge and application of psychological theories, principles/models
A sound knowledge of Psychological Treatments/Interventions
Minimum of 2 years internship and/ or paid Clinical experience
Strong communication.
Excellent relationship management and business development skills
Proactive problem-solving approach.
Stress tolerance.
Must have excellent interpersonal skill.

Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: recruitment@theoliveprime.com using the "Job Role" as the title of your mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Contd......

Job Title: Art Therapist

Job Description

Qualification
Minimum of BSc. degree in Creative/Fine Arts.
Key Skills:
Excellent artistic abilities, creativity, imagination and enthusiasm
Maturity, patience and a calm, respectful manner
Ability to provide a trusting, open, kindhearted atmosphere that encourages learning and participation
Business skills
A strong empathy with and commitment to helping people from all walks of life
Ability to deal with difficult, perhaps painful and embarrassing situations
Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
A strong knowledge and understanding of the theory and practice of psychotherapy and the role art can play in treatment.

Job Title: Head of Business

Job Description

Key Responsibilities
Business Development:
Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately convert them into clients;
Dedicate a significant portion of work schedule going to various hospitals, ministries and institutions, dropping leaflets/proposals, and meeting with relevant personnel;
Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market's needs;
Develop and implement community workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
Communicate, liaise regularly and build constructive referral relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally: Consultants, Medical Practitioners, the corporate business development team, other healthcare professionals, and private health insurers as required;
Conduct marketing research and analyse activities to ensure that the centre is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.

Person Specifications
Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience of managing external client relations
Experience of developing and converting business opportunities
Experience of contributing towards strategic planning
Ability to lead, manage, motivate staff
Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
Excellent organisational skills with ability to effectively manage competing demands
Excellent presentation and communication and proposal writing skills
Attention to detail i.e. the ability to produce high quality proposals and reports with minimal supervision

Minimum of Master's Degree.
MBA will be an advantage.
Attention to detail.
Good listening ability.
Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skill.
Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in an hospital setting will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Occupational Therapist

Responsibilities
Assess, plan, organize, and participate in rehabilitative programs that help restore vocational, homemaking, and daily living skills, as well as general independence, to patients
Complete and maintain necessary records about the patient.
Evaluate patients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress.
Test and evaluate patients' physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills within limits of their mental and physical capabilities.
Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in hospital, institutional, or community settings to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
Recommend changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities.
Consult with rehabilitation team/Clinical Psychologist to select activity programs and coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
Help clients improve decision making, abstract reasoning, memory, sequencing, coordination and perceptual skills, using computer programs.
Develop and participate in health promotion programs, group activities, or discussions to promote client health, facilitate social adjustment, alleviate stress, and prevent physical or mental disability.

Requirements
Minimum of BSC in a recognized university
Post Graduate Degree will be an added Advantage
Minimum of 3 years working experience in the same Capacity
Must be a resident of Abuja
Must have completed the Statutory NYSC program.

Job Title: Admin Manager

Job Description

Patient Management: Serves as the first contact to parents and their wards, and maintains a cordial relationship with them.
Clearly address their inquiries
Opens files for new clients after registration fees has been paid
Take enquiry from service users or their relatives, upon admission inform patient’s family member about services available.
Interfacing with visitors/clients and clearly address their inquiries. Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction.
Service Users Files: Opening of patient files for newly registered patients, allotting Hospital and Medical record Number, and retrieving of patient files during client review meetings.
Provide secretarial support: filing, answering telephone calls, compiling and typing of official documents as required, photo copying and distributing materials, correspondence.
Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence
Assist in the procurement of office items when need arises

Minimum of Masters degree from a recognised higher Institution
Attention to detail.
Good listening ability.
Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skill.
Stress tolerance.
Proactive problem solving skill and a friendly disposition
Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in an hospital setting will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Accountant

Background

Complete financial statements including: a balance sheet, a statement of profit and loss and a statement of cash flows.
Establish and implement financial procedures and ensure that the financial reporting mechanisms are in line with organisational requirements.
Recording and reconciliation of project recoveries and income recognition.
Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring.
Monitoring of the petty cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on need.
Management and reconciliation of the bank and cash accounts, preparation of the weekly cash counts and monthly financial records including cashbooks.
Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records as required for auditing.
Disbursement of cash advances and reconciliation to ensure recovery.
Calculate salaries and benefits control of salary payments to staff, including tax liabilities.
Reconciling and monitoring expenses, subsistence allowances, mobile phone usage, etc.
Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
Process backup reports after data entry
Manage cheque run and record all cheques
Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable
Verify pay amounts deductions, etc.

Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting
Ability to use accounting software like Quickbooks and Peachtree.
Applicant must be a chartered accountant ANAN, ICAN or ACCA
Minimum of 4 years working experience as an accountant in a Hospital setting
Strong communication.
Excellent relationship management and business development
Stress tolerance.

Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: recruitment@theoliveprime.com using the Job Role as the title of your mail.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2018
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist for Systems

Job Type: Full Time

Job Summary
DevTech manages the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Activity (The MEL Activity).
The overall goal of The MEL Activity is for USAID/Nigeria to become a premier practitioner of program monitoring and evaluation with an embedded learning and adaptive culture which ensure Mission activities strategically align with USAID/Nigeria’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) development objectives (DO).
The ultimate expected results are to strengthen USAID’s M&E system, to enhance M&E capacity of local entities, to improve accountability and the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning and adapting, and to maintain strategic alignment with the DOs outlined in the Mission’s CDCS.
To support the Mission’s activities and reporting requirements, DevTech/MEL is developing an improved reporting tool, Performance Reporting System (PRS)/Monitor, which tracks indicator performance across the Mission’s portfolio.

Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Collect feedback from USAID/Nigeria’s five technical teams on the functionality of the tool and ensure that communication is efficiently delivered to the team of developers, the work plan is adjusted, and an updated timeline is provided to the MEL team and USAID/Nigeria
Ensure data in PRS/Monitor are up-to-date, accurate and reliable; update as necessary with changes in indicators and feedback from the technical teams and IPs
Support the technical teams with data cleaning, data validation, data analysis, and data visualizations during Portfolio Reviews, Performance and Plan Reporting, mid-course stocktaking for the new CDCS, and other reporting needs using the PRS/Monitor platform
Conduct training for IPs and Mission staff on data entry, data analysis, data visualizations, and how to maximize the functionality of the platform
Troubleshoot and provide hotline support; maintain Service Log to document any interactions with USAID and IPs to ensure all requests are addressed immediately or followed-up in a timely manner
Gain familiarity with the system/platform, the IPs, and the data in the system to anticipate challenges and propose creative, efficient and effective solutions before they occur

Qualifications
Master's Degree in International Development, Economics, Health, or a related field
Minimum eight (cool years of professional experience in developing and implementing M&E systems across USAID/Nigeria’s portfolio: health, economic growth, HIV/TB, democracy and governance, and/or education
Strong attention to detail, and statistical, analytical, and visual capabilities for various data types
Ability to multitask and balance competing priorities from a variety of stakeholders
Ability to interpret and visualize time series indicator performance data
Strong leadership and organizational skills to track challenges
Strong initiative to anticipate and solve problems before they occur

Experience Requirements:
Prior work experience with USAID and/or development partners in systems development or IT
Familiarity with USAID monitoring and reporting requirements

http://devtechsystemsinc.applytojob.com/apply/job_20180201155339_IA2EGLN56LVLNKJ2/Senior-Monitoring-Evaluation-And-Learning-MEL-Specialist-For-Systems?source=LILI#vPIgCuqH6X

Note
On your CV, please include three (3) professional references with their name, title, company, relationship to you, email address, and telephone number.
This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2018
CWAY Water Science and Technology Company - Due to Expansion and need for New markets development, CWAY Water Science & Technology Company, a renowned brand in the FMCG sector, seeks to engage suitable & qualified individuals capable of developing table water market in Abuja to join her team below:

Job Title: Distributor

Requirements
Registered Business
A store/warehouse located within Abuja/Suleja/Kano
At least one delivery vehicle. (minimum -2.5 tons capacity)
Applicant should be financially buoyant
Good knowledge of Abuja FCT/ Suleja/ Kano and her market hub will be an added advantage

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: abuja@cwaygroup.com
Or
Applicants can also send their applications and CV's to the address below:
CWAY Integrated Abuja Limited,
Plot 870, Industrial Area 1,
Zone C16,
Idu - Abuja.

Note: This opportunityis applicable only to Abuja,Suleja, Kano
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Pete Gelton Consulting is a Human Capital / Organizational Development, Business Advisory and Research based organisation located in the heart of Abuja.

We are committed to helping organizations find and develope the best talents that will transform their work place.

Our client an emerging player in the Food & Beverage Industry seeks to engage the services of LOCATION BASED SALES REPRESENTATIVES in the Federal Capital Territory (Abuja) and environs.

Job Title: SALES REPRESENTATIVES (ABUJA ONLY)
Locations: Lugbe, Apo/ Gudu, Garki, Wuse, Kado/ Gwarimpa, Maitama

Job Description
Successful candidates will take up the responsibility to generate sales from the comfort of the location (environment) they currently reside.

How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their CV to: petegeltonconsulting@gmail.com with the subject as SALES REP/Location of Residence (Example, SALES REP/ LUGBE). ONLY ABUJA RESIDENTS SHOULD APPLY.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.

Contec Global Group is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Technical Operator

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Lab culture dissection and transferring (sterile area works).
Lab packing and dispatch works.
Undertaking standard checks before laboratory operations begin.
Basic data entry.
Providing assistance to senior staff.

Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
Bsc Agriculture, Biotechnology, Plant science, Microbiology, Biochemistry etc
1 years working experience in any related field.

Skills:
Basic laboratory knowledge.
Excellent communication skills.
Understanding of basic math and measurements.
Organizational skills.
Ability to multi-task.
Ability to work without supervision.
Proficient in data analysis and Excel.

Salary: Rewarding

Eligibility:
Must be from Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ogun and Ekiti state.

How to Apply
Only those who meet the criteria’s above should apply to josephine.udensi@contecglobal.com

Subject/Title of mail should read Technical Operator, any application without this will be disqualified.

Apply before Wednesday, February 7 2018
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2018
Albert-learning.com (formerly Wheresjenny.com), is a French-based E-learning Institute with its operations in Mumbai. The team has set its foot in the European education industry, with advanced and fun teaching techniques. We teach languages (basic to advanced level) to students across age-groups and countries.

Job Title: English Trainer

Job Requirements/Responsibilities
Prerequisite for this Job is as follows:
Computer with Webcam & Headphone (Desktop OR Laptop)
Internet Connection with minimum 4 MBPS speed
Noise Free Environment
Bright Environment (Well-Lit Room)
Clear Background
Backup Internet Connection

Duties:
Train students on Spoken and Written via Video Conferencing.
To plan and execute a training that meets students needs and expectations.
Adapt learning styles as per the level of the student.
Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of training
courses, materials and related services.

Desired Qualification Profile:
An eloquent speaker with Neutral Accent and spontaneity.
Good listening skills.

Education Qualification:
Graduate or Post Graduate in any Field or
Undergraduate (depends on the skills)
Able to work independently with little supervision

Working Time and Day:
We have different shifts starting from Morning till Late Night (4 hours a day).
Working hours of the trainer will be as per the French Time Zone.
Any 6 days working in a week
Only Weekend Option also available.
Role: Trainer
Workplace: Work From Home
Training Period: 1 week (Extended if needed)

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CVs to resume@albert-learning.com

Application Deadline: 28th Feb 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.