Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056006 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by endyson(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2018
hahahahahaha onome LA funny
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sandyd: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
yugoo:
An experienced driver is needed urgently to resume by Monday.Salary plus good incentives attached to the job.Interested applicants should call 08038974204 or 08065681700.

Also needed is a motor boy to go with the driver.
Please people should be aware of this hungry recruitment agency. Sent someone there and they where told to pay 3000 before interview. You people should fear God. Someone that is trying to get a drivers job where will he get that type of money.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2018
sandyd:

Got an invite from live solution in wuye are they real and are they into.

You didn't know what they were into before applying?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sandyd: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2018
macanthony25:

I didn't apply. If you don't know how to answer with courtesy don't respond. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gemc3(f): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2018
macanthony25:

Live solutions never say what they do. They put up fake adverts like customer service, receptionist, front desk, it could be anything. When you apply, they just collect your number and send you an invite. They use all those job titles and fake salary expectations (esp on jiji) to attract applicants.

This is typical of GNLD ppl

4 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gemc3(f): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2018
onomeabuja:

KIA GNLD...
NA SO I GET ONE INVITATION 2WEEKS AGO THAT THEY NEED WORKERS FOR THIER FERTELIZER COMPANY( they no use GNLD O NA LIFESAVER THEY USE O) THAT GRADUATE WILL BE PAID 100K & NON GRADUATE 50K,
NA SO I COME DEY HAPPY SAY THE PRAYER WHEN MY PASTOR PRAY FOR ME THIS JANUARY DON -DON.
NA SO I COME GO MEET MY MAMA NA HIM MY MAMA COME PRAY FOR ME, SHE COME EVEN GIVE ME OUR PAPA ROSERY MAKE I WEAR AM, BT I NO WEAR AM , I JUST USE AM RAP MY HAND INCASE NA RUTUALIST OR KIDNAPPERS, I GO JUST USE AM PUNCH THIER FACE THEN ZOOM OFF.
I COME WEAR MY BEST SHIRT ,USE THE SHOE WHEN MY LATE DAD DASH ME, I COME MOVE GO THE PLACE.
AS I REACH THE PLACE I COME SEE ONE SECURITY MAN , I COME ASK AM SAY ,"any fertelizer company dey here, he come say kia nothing like that here....NA THERE GANGANGANGANGAN MUSIC COME THEY PLAY INSIDE ME.
I JUST GATHER COURAGE WITH THE ROSERY WHEN I TAKE RAP MY HAND GO THE PLACE.
AS I REACH THERE, AH , I SEE ONE GUY FOR OUTSIDE, BT MY MIND JUST TELL ME SAY IF NA THIS ONE BE THIER STAFF & NA FRAUDSTER , NA ONE HAND THE ROSERY PUNCH I GO TAKE FINISH AM...
FINALY ,
I GOT TO MEET A LADY THERE & SHE SAID, I SHOULD PROVIDE THEM WITH MY NUMBER WISH I DID .THEN SHE COME SAY MAKE I OFF MY PHONE COME INSIDE...NA THERE I SAY NO THAT I WILL BE BETTER OFF OUTSIDE.
NA THERE STORY COME COME SAY MAKE I REGISTER WITH #14,750 BLA BLA BLA THAT THE MORE I BRING PEOPLE , MY RANK GO THEY HIGH TILL E REACH MAYB OBASANJO OWN..."i just dey laugh inside my mind say na stone dey don jam so"
I JUST TELL THEM MAKE THEY NO WORRY THAT IN 5DAYS FROM NOW THEY GO SEE ALART!!!
MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, DEY DON CALL ME WITH DIFFERENT LINE TIRE BT I NO DEY REACHABLE.
"I NEVER SEE 5K CHOP , NA COME 14750.THAT MONEY GO DO ME MANAGE FOR 2MONTHS NAH...

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by princee7(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
UBA bank job

Job Title: Regional Control Officer
Reference #: #RMD002
Locations : Aba North, Abia, Nigeria; Awka North, Anambra, Nigeria; Onitsha South, Anambra, Nigeria; Kano Municipal, Kano, Nigeria; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; Ibadan North-West, Oyo, Nigeria; Omoku, Rivers, Nigeria
Industries : Banking / Finance & Investment
Contract Type : Permanent
Introduction
Group Risk Management Directorate strives to achieve sound corporate governance, robust compliance and effective risk management processes for credit, market and liquidity. Strategies deployed help build robust capital management, effective risk monitoring and proactive risk mitigation.
Job Functions
Accounting, Advisory, Analytics, Auditing, Banking, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Counselling, Quality Control
Specification/Responsibilities
Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counselling when required.
Ensure integrity of transactions in Business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy
amendments.
Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area control manager, or responsible department.
Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
Ensure that the ambience of the business office is maintained
Monitor and ensure that open items in GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the
products recorded in them.

Requirements
Educational Qualification:
Minimum B.Sc Accounting 2.1 with ACA
Experience:
Minimum of 0- 2 years post-NYSC experience.
Sound branch operations experience (desirable).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/18761
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by princee7(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
BEAT FM 99.9 RECRUITMENT

Available Positions
1. On-Air Personalities for Beat FM
2. Program Officers/Music Librarians
3. IT Engineers
4. Transmitter/Broadcast Engineers
5. Marketing Executives
6. Production Officer
7. Accounts Officers
8. Front Desk Officers
9. Drivers
10. News Readers
11. Digital Officers
12. Traffic Executives

Requirements
Candidates should possess relevant qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send theirr CV to thebeatfm@megalectrics.com with the position applied for as subject.
Application Deadline: 11th February 2018
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by samsard(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
macanthony25:

They're like GNLD. Get there, and they'll eventually ask you to pay money for registeration + materials and ID, there and then. Probably got his contact from someone who knows him.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by askj(f): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
onomeabuja:

U r soo hilarious. I sure had a very good laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by JewelBukky(f): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
onomeabuja:

KIA GNLD...
NA SO I GET ONE INVITATION 2WEEKS AGO THAT THEY NEED WORKERS FOR THIER FERTELIZER COMPANY( they no use GNLD O NA LIFESAVER THEY USE O) THAT GRADUATE WILL BE PAID 100K & NON GRADUATE 50K,
NA SO I COME DEY HAPPY SAY THE PRAYER WHEN MY PASTOR PRAY FOR ME THIS JANUARY DON -DON.
NA SO I COME GO MEET MY MAMA NA HIM MY MAMA COME PRAY FOR ME, SHE COME EVEN GIVE ME OUR PAPA ROSERY MAKE I WEAR AM, BT I NO WEAR AM , I JUST USE AM RAP MY HAND INCASE NA RUTUALIST OR KIDNAPPERS, I GO JUST USE AM PUNCH THIER FACE THEN ZOOM OFF.
I COME WEAR MY BEST SHIRT ,USE THE SHOE WHEN MY LATE DAD DASH ME, I COME MOVE GO THE PLACE.
AS I REACH THE PLACE I COME SEE ONE SECURITY MAN , I COME ASK AM SAY ,"any fertelizer company dey here, he come say kia nothing like that here....NA THERE GANGANGANGANGAN MUSIC COME THEY PLAY INSIDE ME.
I JUST GATHER COURAGE WITH THE ROSERY WHEN I TAKE RAP MY HAND GO THE PLACE.
AS I REACH THERE, AH , I SEE ONE GUY FOR OUTSIDE, BT MY MIND JUST TELL ME SAY IF NA THIS ONE BE THIER STAFF & NA FRAUDSTER , NA ONE HAND THE ROSERY PUNCH I GO TAKE FINISH AM...
FINALY ,
I GOT TO MEET A LADY THERE & SHE SAID, I SHOULD PROVIDE THEM WITH MY NUMBER WISH I DID .THEN SHE COME SAY MAKE I OFF MY PHONE COME INSIDE...NA THERE I SAY NO THAT I WILL BE BETTER OFF OUTSIDE.
NA THERE STORY COME COME SAY MAKE I REGISTER WITH #14,750 BLA BLA BLA THAT THE MORE I BRING PEOPLE , MY RANK GO THEY HIGH TILL E REACH MAYB OBASANJO OWN..."i just dey laugh inside my mind say na stone dey don jam so"
I JUST TELL THEM MAKE THEY NO WORRY THAT IN 5DAYS FROM NOW THEY GO SEE ALART!!!
MY BROTHERS & SISTERS, DEY DON CALL ME WITH DIFFERENT LINE TIRE BT I NO DEY REACHABLE.
"I NEVER SEE 5K CHOP , NA COME 14750.THAT MONEY GO DO ME MANAGE FOR 2MONTHS NAH...
grin cheesy no mind dem... Yeye ppl! Thank God u were smart.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by princee7(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Job Title: SALES REPRESENTATIVES (ABUJA ONLY)
Locations: Lugbe, Apo/ Gudu, Garki, Wuse, Kado/ Gwarimpa, Maitama
Job Description
Successful candidates will take up the responsibility to generate sales from the comfort of the location (environment) they currently reside.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their CV to: petegeltonconsulting@gmail.com with the subject as SALES REP/Location of Residence (Example, SALES REP/ LUGBE). ONLY ABUJA RESIDENTS SHOULD APPLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Logistics Coordinator Assistant

Contract Period: Indefinite

Main Duties and Responsibilities
Planning and supervising the logistics within the coordination base (repairs, equipment maintenance, stock management, cleanliness…), in order to ensure the best operational working conditions in the capital.
Supporting the Logistics Coordinator and/or the Mission Supply Chain Manager in organizing the ordering and transport of goods to the different projects, in order to comply with their needs in terms of quality and timelines
Organizing and supervising the fleet of vehicles in the coordination base (driver's schedules, vehicles maintenance, vehicles registration and insurance, fuel consumptions, etc.), in order to ensure coping with the transportation and movement needs.
Assisting the Logistics Coordinator with the checkup and supervision of the proper functioning of the computers and other communication and IT equipment, in order to ensure a continuous and appropriate flow of information and communication.
Ensuring repair and maintenance of generators and power back-up systems as well as cold chain equipment, water pumps and other technical equipment used or stocked in capital and informing the Logistic Coordinator in case of any further needs concerning technical equipment, in order to have everything running adequately
Supporting the LogCo in the planning and ensuring an appropriate emergency preparedness and response capacity (stocks, contacts, transport means, staff training), and participating in any emergency activity or exploratory visit, in order to ensure giving appropriate assistance to the population.
Informing the Logistics Coordinator in case of any major issue and draws-up all required reporting, in order to keep updated and reliable information that will ease decision-making

Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications
HND/Degree essential from a relevant discipline.
Logistics training or qualification an added advantage.
Three years of previous experience in Logistics
Prior work experience with an NGO is highly desirable
Significant experience in managing competing priorities is essential

Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, including cover letter, resume and copy of relevant certificates to: msfocb-nigeria-recruitment@brussels.msf.org
Or
In person to:
MSF Belgium Human Resources Office,
14 Tennessee Street,
Maitama,
Abuja.

Note
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview;
MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.

What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.

Job Title: Web/Software/Financial Web Developer

Job Specifications/Qualifications
Education: B.Sc/HND in Computer Science.
Experience: 3+ years, in programming.

Personal Qualities:
Ability to generate ideas and solutions
Self-motivated and results driven
Excellent relationship management skills
Team player;
Innovative
A genuine interest in news and current innovations
Excellent organizational
Time management skills
Attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure.
Professional skills Required:
You must be extremely good in web application development (PHP,JAVA SCRIPT, .net, PHYTON, etc.)

Application Closing Date
7th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: info@accessng.com using the "Job Title and Current Location" as the subject of their mail.

Note: Interested candidate must have an ACTIVE Skype Account.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Proten Intenational - Our client, a leading internet service provider across Nigeria seeks an experienced RF Engineer with a total relevant work experience of more than 5 years and should have worked in a 2G/3G/ 4G LTE environment.

Job Title: RF Engineer

Qualification
B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecom/Electrical/Computer Science.

Key Skills:
The candidate’s back ground shall include experience and skills on radio network RF planning and optimization, focused on the enhancement of existing Networks and Services aimed at improving the Customer Experience.
The candidate shall be proficient on Network & Service Architectures of radio network.

Core Skills Areas:
Radio Network Optimization
RF Planning
LTE RAN Air Interface - RAN Protocols and Procedures
LTE Radio Network and Service KPI
Cell/cluster performance analysis and field implementation
Mapping Tools and Data Formats (Mapinfo, GoogleEarth)
Tools such as TEMS, NEMO, ActiX, Atoll
Planning and organizational Skills
The candidate will support the Network team for effective operations of Radio Network to ensure network performance is of highest quality that meets business objectives.
The candidate should demonstrate technical and trouble shooting skills with customer focus.
Candidates with experience in LTE radio network optimization will be preferred.

Application Closing Date
5th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: recruitment@protenintl.com with " RF Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with offices in Ikeja, Festac,Port-harcourt, & Abuja.

Job Title: Marketing Manager

Job Description
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and aggressive marketing manager with strong leadership ability to help us expand our clientele
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and establishing strong relationship with clients.

Job Summary
The role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the targeted business segment
The ideal candidate should be able to lead, generate, and manage new businesses for the firm.

Requirements
ND, HND, B.Sc in relevant field
3 years Proven work experience in sales & marketing
Time management and planning skill
Good Communication skill

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@lifepagegroup.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.

What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.

Job Title: Sales/Business Development Officer (Digital /Retail Payment Device)

Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Reporting to: the Head of Business Development &Sales

Job Purpose
The Sales/Business Development Officer is responsible for generating and securing new revenue for Access Solutions Ltd, as well as seeking out new clients & businesses within the payments channels and digital devices.
The role ensures an excellent client experience at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Achieve sales targets by developing new business and potential clients within the territory.
Good Performance Defined:
Agreed revenue targets are met within defined time frames.
Ensure contracts are put in place for customers.
Take solutions and consultative sell approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
A structured plan created and followed through to the achievement of targets.
Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
Good Performance Defined: Call targets met.
Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
Attendance at industry related meetings/events and/or seminars.
Report on sales, activity, and performance.
Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as Access Solutions Ltdl policies.
Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings/events and seminars. Provide feedback to Head of Sales.
Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
Deliver an outstanding sales process and sales support to clients.
Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
Transition new clients smoothly and successfully to the sales management team at all times.
Determine an efficient communication procedure to alerting sales management teams of issues that impact client delivery or service.
Fosters good teamwork. Strength of working relationship with the team. Works in a collaborative way with the team.
Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.

Job Specifications/Qualifications
Education:
B.Sc/HND in any related disciplines.
Experience:
3+ years, with the knowledge of the sales of ICT products and services.
Industry experience: Knowledge of the market, competitor behavior, and strategy.
Ability to Market ICT digital products, Payments Channels and Devices

Technical Skills:
Experience in marketing ICT products, with core interest in marketing payments products and channels, Ability to understand basic technical needs requirement of clients /prospect
Experience in a B2B sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving and succeeding sales targets; proven ability in targeting new business opportunities; a confident negotiator with proven ability to close the deal; a positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.

Personal Qualities:
Ability to generate ideas and solutions; self-motivated and results driven; excellent relationship management skills; team player; innovative; a genuine interest in news and current affairs; excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
Proactive determined business hunter.
Technology Skills:
Good Microsoft office suite competence.

Language Skills:
Fluent English.
Communication Skills:
Exemplary communication skills - both face to face and over the telephone.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.

Application Closing Date
5th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: info@accessng.com using the "Job Title and Current Location" as the subject of their mail.

Note: This is an Abuja based job. Resident in Abuja is an added advantage.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC) is a non-profit affiliate of UMB with a mission to administratively support international operations of UMB Principal Investigators. Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S.

Job Title: Procurement Technical Lead

Duration: One year with the possibility of renewal subject to the availability of funds

Essential Functions
To lead and provide technical and strategic direction to the NPHIIA procurement and supply team in ensuring an uninterrupted supply of health and non-health commodities required in achieving the goals and objectives of the NPHIIA Nigeria program).

Key Area of Responsibility
The incumbent would ideally be a highly competent self-starter with strong ability to communicate, motivate and lead a team.
Primary Responsibilities:
Coordination of procurement and supply management of health and non-health commodities for the NPHIIA grant
Ensure that procurement of health commodities and overall pharmaceutical management procedures follow relevant guidelines for health commodities management protocols and are compliant with all regulatory requirements.
Forecast commodity needs for the program
Ensure cost-effectiveness in the procurement and management of commodities (health and non-health commodities)-
Identify new strategies and cost-effective approaches to improve service delivery
Contract Management for 3PL and other vendors
Plan procurement's and track shipments
Develop and maintain systems and mechanisms for the acquisition and delivery of health and non-health commodities that are most appropriate to the needs of the Nigeria NPHIIA Program and SDFs.

Minimum Qualification
Education: MPH, BPharm with a minimum of a Diploma level certification in Procurement and Supply Management or its equivalent
Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience managing health supply chains on donor funded programs e.g. HIV, Malaria, etc. with at least five (5) years managerial responsibility

Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftqQxUQgqfEGOnrcaoISGDLLpKdFLSPAP4N0a9A0lt4vlYAw/viewform
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GodsloveEze(m): 1:04am On Feb 03, 2018
Pure GNLD don't waste your precious time for their interview. They'll ask you to pay money to join after telling you their boring life history. They are all bunch of liars.

Gemc3:

Live solutions is very very GNLD o.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2018
just got my first Job, a paid internship position just one month after passing out

Thanks to everyone posting Jobs here
I am forever indebted to you guys

to all fresh graduates, Prioritize internship Jobs for now... because experience even counts more than grades

11 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Terver90: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2018
Eagle spring; GLND AFFILIATE they requested 5k, imagine I borrowed transport to abuja just for that their life degrading interview and only for them to praise buhari government, tell us how he, the spokesman, resigned from nnpc, how he built golden mansions in his GOD forsaken village, other annoying bla bla, the last last we should pay 5K for partnership.
My good people Nigerian graduates don dey wise up sha nobody pay. As for me I just promised them to pay very soon as I now made them feel I am so moved to partner with loosers that they are. as I left there, see calls and text messages. Na me suffer the whole process pass because I have to beg my friend teaching in abuja for my transport back.
Hmmm corporate thieves! I don't blame them, they will blame you for you unemployed situation, quote rich dad poor dad by somebody kawasaki, dangote, bill gates etc kai! You need to see the suit that this clown who wasted my time and hard to come by feeding stipends was puting on! I spoted stiches that an ex nnpc staff who willingly resigned was scamming me with. some people will be like you should not depend on white collar jobs, but where is what to feed with talk more less of capital for other startups. Finally, I am a university graduate with B.TECH.ED MECHANICAL (PRODUCTION), Second class lower division, completed NYSC, certified in UK HSE LEVEL 1,2&3. Careful my fellow graduates I pray that heavens will have mercy and help us.

7 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ammyluv2003(f): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2018
lostluggage:
just got my first Job, a paid internship position just one month after passing out

to all fresh graduates, Prioritize internship Jobs for now... because experience even counts more than grades

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by samsard(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2018
lostluggage:

Congrats.
Sadly mine passed me by coz of a missing document embarassed

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jazzyjazz: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2018
This is why I always say that we should always do our research before embarking on these interviews!

If you get an invitation to an interview, what you should do is google the company! Find out all you need to know about them. Secondly, if you're going to have to travel for the interview, then find someone who lives there and try to see if the person can check out the address of the company for you.

The first time I got an invite from live solutions, I knew I didn't even apply for the job. I checked all my online job accounts. Then I goggled them. And I found out they are not genuine.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2018
samsard:
Congrats. Sadly mine passed me by coz of a missing document embarassed
when your time come my guy, nothing fit stop you. you're closer to your miracle than you think. jah bless

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ammyluv2003(f): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Compovine Technologies Limited, an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, sales and services to individuals and Corporate organizations, is recruiting to fill the below position:

Job Title: Office Assistant

Requirement
A minimum of SSCE Certificate

Job Title: Truck/Company Driver

Requirements
A minimum of SSCE Certificate, with 5 years experience and good knowledge of Nigerian roads
Vehicle repair and maintenance ability will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
7th February, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: job@compovine.com Using "Application for the Post of an Office Assistant" as the subject of the mail.
Or
Submit your application at the address below:
Suite 205, Garachi Plaza,
11 Maputo Street,
Opposite Wuse Post Office,
Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SetrakusRa(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pls, how can i get to CAC Building from Zuba pls?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ifeshyne(f): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
lostluggage:

Congrats! My first real job after school was an internship, I started the day after my final paper back then. After NYSC i also got an opportunity that was kinda an internship, but a fellowship though. It was the experience I gained both times that helped me stand out in my present job interview.
Internships pay, I’ll advice any fresh graduate without experience to explore it.

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xlander(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
SetrakusRa:
Pls, how can i get to CAC Building from Zuba pls?
Enter any car going to either berger, wuse, or Area 1 and ask to be dropped at Nicon junction.
At nicon junction, use the pedestrian bridge and cross to the other side of the road where you will see a motor park. In the park get a car going to secretariat and tell them to drop you at CAC.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Vacancy in Business consulting firm in Abuja. Applicant must have a degree in Accounting, must be ICAN certified and reside in Abuja.

Interested applicants should send their CV to hr@meneskonsult.com

or call 08114176353
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by cheeomar: 6:31am On Feb 05, 2018
An Estate development company in Abuja needs a civil engineer urgently. Experience should not be less than 4years.
Please kindly forward your cv to Propertyfindersltd@yahoo.com.
Apllication closes friday 9th of feb., 2018.

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.