Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2060395 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
ActionAid is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises works with the poor and excluded; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. ActionAid Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, an International Non-Governmental organisation registered in The Netherlands with its headquarters in Johannesburg South Africa. ActionAid International works in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Consultant - Cartoonist For Smile Project

Locations: Benue, Edo, Abuja, Kogi and Nasarawa
Coverage: Five (5) SMILE States (Benue, Edo, FCT, Kogi and Nasarawa)
Unit: Programme Quality Unit
Reports to: Head of Programmes
Timeframe: August 14th - 20th 2018
Contract: Short Term Contract

Overview

The overall goal of SMILE project is improving the well-being of 600,000 Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and 150,000 caregivers through a sustainable, comprehensive and coordinated program in FCT and four states of Nigeria within two strategic objectives (SOs). The achievement of SO1 is essential to achieving program sustainability and local ownership of the OVC response. While CRS is the principal recipient of this USAID funded project SMILE’ ActionAid Nigeria’s (AA) proven approach to government capacity strengthening; takes lead on the SMILE strategic Objective 1(SO1) ActionAid within its SO1 strategy uses the OD approach to contribute towards the achievement of the SMILE Goal by employing Systems’ strengthening within the Different Levels of Engagement (Individual and Institutional Level)
The Intermediate Result (IR): is S/LGAs use organizational systems and technical capacity to coordinate effective care to OVC and households achievable within three outputs 1-(S/LGA strengthens organizational and technical capacity; 2-Strengthened systems for child protection at the state and LGAs and 3- Policy advocacy and social mobilization).ActionAid SMILE project over the past 5 years have worked and delivered its component in line with the outputs

Consultancy Information

In line with the 3 outputs, a consultant is needed to develop a series of success stories in cartoon format for SMILE end of project communication booklet which will highlight outcomes of the project in 5 SMILE states (Benue, Edo, FCT, Kogi and Nasarawa).

Responsibilities / Key Deliverables
The consultant will develop and submit the underlisted specific deliveries from a pool of success stories already collected by ActionAid:

At least 10 strong stories of change professionally illustrated in cartoon format for the booklet. This will include at least 2 illustrative stories per state.
Submit 2 samples of illustrative cover designs for the stories of change booklet.
Submit 5 illustrative cartoon canvas to be used in promoting project successes on social media (This will include at least one illustrative canvas per state).

Target Audience

State and LGA Partners as stipulated
Management and staff of Ministries of Women Affairs and Social Development
Management and staff Local government /Area Councils
Management and staff Social Development Secretariat
Child Right Implementation Committees
Quality Improvement Teams in state
Vulnerable Children Networks Technical Steering Committees

Terms of Payment

He/She shall be responsible for his/her tax and other statutory obligations. ActionAid shall however deduct the statutory 5% With Holding Tax (WHT) and remit to relevant authority. The Consultant should provide AAN his/her Tax Identification Number (TIN) for the purposes of remittance.

Availability:

The Consultant will support AAN as agreed in this contract and as subsequently agreed between S(he) and Head of Programmes or any other person authorised to negotiate with him/her on behalf of the organisation. S(he) is therefore to indicate availability within specified timeframe stated in this ToR.

Consultant’s Qualifications

Education: Recognised degree
Experience: At least 5 years’ experience delivering similar assignment
Familiarity with development work
High level written and oral communications skills in English
Must be result-oriented, a team player, exhibiting high levels of enthusiasm, tact, diplomacy and integrity;
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and professional skills in interacting with development partners;
Evidence of having undertaken similar assignments;

Language Requirements:

A good grasp of English language

Ownership of outputs:

The outputs of this assignment belong to ActionAid Nigeria. All alterations of the document will be discussed with the Communication Coordinator.

Work Arrangement:

The consultant will be free to work independently from any base location or where required. S/he will be expected to provide his/her own work equipment and space except where otherwise stated.

Reporting Lines:

The consultant will work, be accountable directly to ActionAid Nigeria’s Communications Coordinator with supervision from the SMILE Project Manager.

Child Protection Policy

ActionAid has stipulated guidelines under its Child Protection Policy which you are obliged to abide by. Please find it attached. Kindly note that breach of this policy can lead to termination of your consultancy contract.

Compliance:

Any alterations to this contract must be negotiated with the Health Unit in conjunction with HR. Failure to comply with all the terms on this contract (or its amended forms) will result in non-payment of either part or all of the fees due and accrued.

Responsibility of Claims:

The consultant will be responsible for any claims brought against his/her person, employees, volunteers, agents, contractors and sub-contractors

Application Closing Date
13th August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified companies/consultants are invited to apply by sending a company profile, invoice, sample of past works and references. This must be submitted electronically to: sesugh.yaji@actionaid.org and procurement.nigeria@actionaid.org and cc: using the subject line SMILE Cartoonist

Note: The selected company will sign a contract with AAN and is responsible for acquiring relevant tools and other professional editors needed for the task within the timeframe.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
An International school of repute situated in Kurudu, Abuja with a standard of academic excellence seeks to employ the service of an experienced, dynamic and suitably qualified candidate, who has the capacity to produce excellent results and also grow the school to an enviable height, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Description
We are looking for teachers in the following subject areas:

Mathematics
English
Pre Vocational Studies (P.H.E/Agric/Home Economics)
Religion and National Values (C.R.S/Social Studies/Civil Education).
Hausa/Yoruba
Cultural and Creative Arts (Fine Art / Music).
Computer Studies.

Requirement

Interested candidates should possess relevant educational qualifications.

Job Title: School Head

Requirements

Minimum qualification of Masters Degree in any of the following areas:
Educational Management/ Administration.
Guidance and Counseling.
Curriculum Development.
Any other educational field.
Possession of a minimum of five (5) years post qualification working experience in that position.
A team player who can work under minimum or no supervision.

Remuneration
Attractive.

Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with their Resumes to: relsheg@gmail.com and edusearch13@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
GeekHub Nigeria is an Indigenous Information and Technology solutions Hub, with a drive for production of world class products and services. We provide integrated solutions and services to customers across the public and private sector of the economy. From small scale software and hardware solutions, to complex IT Infrastructure design and implementation.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Youth Corper (NYSC)

Job Overview

Are you a Youth Corper Posted to Abuja?
DO you have what it takes to thrive in a competitive environment?
Do you have IT, Admin, PR, or Marketing Background?
Do you have excellent command of English?
Then you are just the right person we are looking for...
We are seeking young, vibrant, result oriented Youth Corpers to serve with us and start building their careers.
Monthly incentives are attractive, relative to NYSC and Organisational offerings to Corps Members.

Application Closing Date
17th August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitment@geekhub.com.ng

Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Joarch: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Anyone reading this; should kindly please help my situation. I have B.S.c in Industial Relations and personnel management.(Hons. Second class Lower division). I was through with the National Youth Corps Service in 2017. where i served with the department of Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Service(FAAN) in Jos, plateau state. since then, I have been through some odd jobs:
I have worked as a waiter and as well as a bartender. I am currently out of job.
I live in Jikwoyi(Abuja) with my aunt, imagine how frustrating this could be for a man.
I will really appreciate any help I could get.
I am a fast learner so I can adapt to any kind job.
please and please kind Sir/Ma
help a brother in need. this is my
number +2348166775980

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ivorianaija(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Joarch:
Anyone reading this; should kindly please help my situation. I have B.S.c in Industial Relations and personnel management.(Hons. Second class Lower division). I was through with the National Youth Corps Service in 2017. where i served with the department of Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Service(FAAN) in Jos, plateau state. since then, I have been through some odd jobs:
I have worked as a waiter and as well as a bartender. I am currently out of job.
I live in Jikwoyi(Abuja) with my aunt, imagine how frustrating this could be for a man.
I will really appreciate any help I could get.
I am a fast learner so I can adapt to any kind job.
please and please kind Sir/Ma
help a brother in need. this is my
number +2348166775980

http://www.bridgeinternationalacademies.com/about/careers/?p=job%2Fo1iK2fwP&__jvst=Job%20Board&__jvsd=Indeed&nl=1
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Pretty002: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
377:
can u work with a construction company as a PA to the MD what charistma do you have what pedigree do you have.
Qualification
Bsc/HND business administration, banking and finance,public administration minimum of 2 years for experience in a public office.
Ready to resume work immediately
Send CVs to.
tetwood1@gmail.com
closing date 20th august 2018
am Interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Millcollins: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pretty002:
am Interested

Where is it located?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
377:
can u work with a construction company as a PA to the MD what charistma do you have what pedigree do you have.
Qualification
Bsc/HND business administration, banking and finance,public administration minimum of 2 years for experience in a public office.
Ready to resume work immediately
Send CVs to.
tetwood1@gmail.com
closing date 20th august 2018

I'd like to try out for this. Please, is this opening in Abuja or it's neighboring states?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by BeckyAA: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2018
NYSC INTERNS: ABUJA

Customer service ( Travel Agency)
Accounts (Travel Agency)
Front Desk ( Real EstateCompany)
PA/Admin (IT company)

How To Apply
Sms Full name,Call-up Number,Course of study,Abuja Address and Position to 07033641684

Hurry up

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jprince93: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello,
I am a fresh graduate. I studied Civil Engineering. I am very good at Orion Software for Structural designs.
Please we don dey find job since we no see. Please help a brother, pointing me to the right direction will also be highly appreciated. Almost all civil engineering jobs I see are saying 7- 10years experience, who will now train the upcoming engineers.
Help!!!

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amazonboss(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fantasytoch:

Please, provide email address. I'm interested

Email adress please. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GreenCap: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amazonboss:

Email adress please. Thanks

conductor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GreenCap: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fantasytoch:

Please, provide email address. I'm interested
recruitment@stresertservices.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by John237: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2018
yungmister:
Please friends do any know of a place in ABUJA or MARARABA axis where I can get a cheap or not too expensive fee but yet good GRAPHIC DESIGN training. Am very in need of it. Thanks
please friends should be incase there's any place around maraba axis, i am interested also. you equally help us with his or her contact/company's address. Thanks so much.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by BeckyAA: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Personal Assistant Job

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by patemy: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2018
Good morning fellow nairalanders I amo forced to do this as I am running out of options I desperately need a job I have a bsc in insurance and actuarial science MBA in finance and investment have more than 3 years experience in banking operations relocated to Abuja after I lost my job last year and I am yet to get anything I really need a job anything at all before I go crazy please anyone with good contacts should please assist
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by KingBillionaire(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
yungmister:
Please friends do any know of a place in ABUJA or MARARABA axis where I can get a cheap or not too expensive fee but yet good GRAPHIC DESIGN training. Am very in need of it. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by KingBillionaire(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
John237:
please friends should be incase there's any place around maraba axis, i am interested also. you equally help us with his or her contact/company's address. Thanks so much.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by John237: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
KingBillionaire:

Call this guy 080-32-79-64-61
He's super good.
THANK'S SO MUCH, I SINCERELY APPRECIATE.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Indomie001: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2018
I doubt there is job ever in this overrated side of the country called Abuja, with all my struggles upandan seeking for job since after service still nothing yet .

I hand it all over to you oh God embarassed !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ennygr8: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Indomie001:
I doubt there is job ever in this overrated side of the country called Abuja, with all my struggles upandan seeking for job since after service still nothing yet .

There is job my brother. build your capacity, get more skill and of course pray more you will get not just job but very good job

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2018
ennygr8:
There is job my brother. build your capacity, get more skill and of course pray more you will get not just job but very good job
& u forgot to add d most important key to get a good job in Abuja...CONNECTION.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 377: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Indomie001:

When did u serve and what did u read these are what will determine your stand. if ur tired of Abuja go to owerri IMO state as I talk to u now their are plenty of job their in fact no body to take up jobs in owerri. the same thing in abia state as well no body to take up jobs so many jobs their. You can go their irrespective of wheather ur igbo or Yoruba it doesn't matter if u meet the requirements u will be given the offer. at least a graduate earns nothing less than 110,000 for a start. So stop wasting ur time here in abuja cos politician s will not allow u get a good Job. go to owerri or Umuahia u will get. u will share ur testimony here.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jmanity: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2018
377:

When did u serve and what did u read these are what will determine your stand. if ur tired of Abuja go to owerri IMO state as I talk to u now their are plenty of job their in fact no body to take up jobs in owerri. the same thing in abia state as well no body to take up jobs so many jobs their. You can go their irrespective of wheather ur igbo or Yoruba it doesn't matter if u meet the requirements u will be given the offer. at least a graduate earns nothing less than 110,000 for a start. So stop wasting ur time here in abuja cos politician s will not allow u get a good Job. go to owerri or Umuahia u will get. u will share ur testimony here.

Please if you come across any job opening in the East, pls do well to post them (not in this thread tho). Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Indomie001: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
377:

I read computer science and I finished NYSC in April I have never been to those areas you mentioned before , I don't have anyone there but I don't mind any help .
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Indomie001: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2018
ennygr8:
Thanks for your quote but you know as a fresh graduate at least you need something to start with , I don't think it's easy to sign up for a skill without getting a job that 'll provide the needs for it . Not easy to build capacity and get skill with empty stomach my brother.

I don't mind if there is any help around you , Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Essont(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2018
BeckyAA:
Personal Assistant Job

Applied for this Who can please push me up.
Please Help.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mightyify(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
377:

I'm from Abia State, I studied in the east too. It will be nice if you enlighten us more about the job openings over there. Relocation and accommodation aren't a problem. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Horlamidei(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
377:

Me I can relocate. Just give me any job opening an I promise you, I will relocate sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GreenCap: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Indomie001:
I read computer science and I finished NYSC in April I have never been to those areas you mentioned before , I don't have anyone there but I don't mind any help .

if Awo who built the first TV stn in Africa had ruled this country, you will be taught Advanced Computing in school, Web hosting and Software development, Operating Systems like Windows and Linux, Programming Languages like Java, Python

and jobs be looking for you, not the other way round

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lovetrust(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
377:

This is so hilarious.

So you think this thread is where people come to make jokes.

See how you describing a part of Nigeria like what one sees in movies.

So you think, if umuahia and Owerri were truly like that, there will still be job opportunities there by now??

Mention just one industry in Owerri and the entire imo state apart from premier breweries in Awo-omamma

Mention the company that pays 100k monthly in Owerri

Where are you working in Owerri and imo state ?? Are you earning upto 100k there?

You just sounded so shocking like you are not resident in Nigeria......

There no state in Nigeria that fits your description of Owerri and umuahia including Abuja.

My best and honest Advice for any Nigerian graduate now is:

If your sponsors are still interested in your career while waiting for jobs.....learn a skill or improve on your discipline by gaining more professional certifications or go for higher degree......I highly recommend learning any skill that can provide your basic needs while in search of the big job.

You could learn skills like mobile phone repairs, making of clothes like female wears, men suits etc, learn how to make shoes, flip flops, sandals etc, learn catering, laundering, go into snail farming, goat rearing, plantains and banana , fish farming, how to operate industrial machines like sachet and bottle water productions machines, learn tiling, interior designing, how to make liquid soaps, how to repair laptops, how to cut hair, how to make female hair, plumbing etc then if you like business so much but still get a skill.....look for fast moving products or raw food items to sell like, sales of Irish potatoes, water melon, cabbage, plantain, banana, yam, stock fish, crayfish, eggs, beef, goat meat, chicken, tomato paste, body cares, sales of machine parts, keke parts, bedsheets, semolina, plantain flour, Harris, beans etc....

If you can put your pride aside....u know what I mean, the attitude of I am a Bsc holder, master's holder etc put that attitude aside....learn any of those skills mentioned above....you are good to go.

In places like Abuja, since your father or mother or uncles are not senators, governors, bot chairmen, bank MD, etc.....those skills will sort you out.

Think of it this way, a senator can not fix his plumbing issues, electrical problems, weeds his surroundings, tends to his flowers, wash his clothes, cut his own hair etc.....you see that is where these side skills come in.

And I can tell you this, many graduates that have acquired these skills are earning more than the so called office jobs. You were suit every morning, enjoy AC, speak good English, all for 40k per month or 50k per month or even 70k per month......

But a small service you render with "dirty clothes", without grammar, inside natural breeze...within 30mins to 1 hour...can earn you 5k minimum to 20k depending on your bargaining power. With just one client.

Please and please, make I wrote for pidgin.....if u know get connection, abeg as u dey find job, go learn handiwork. E go pay u well. Anytime work come, u fit still dey combine nam with ur handiwork....but if na very big job.....like Exxon mobile, NNPC, CBN, fIRS, etc....u fit leave the handwork or even put one for your trained boys to be handling it for you.

Abeg know let ABI graduate attitude deceive u.

Education know be like before again.

If you are not interested in all these above, and u get beta sponsor, u fit travel abroad.......and again your skills for here for help u too abroad or u go school again study beta course for abroad then begin work and earn very well.

Na so e reach me for mouth to share with Una.

Una dohhh ooo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GreenCap: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
377:

Oga, there are also politicians in Imo, State House of Assembly members, Commissioners, LG Chairmen and party leaders.

IMSU, ImoPoly, FUTO, FedPolyNek, Alvan FedColl.ofEdu, UniHez, Gregory Uni pour out graduates yearly.

where are the jobs in Owerri?

you mean construction company?

sorry they've completed their statue projects

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.