Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2062117 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Learn Graphic design [b][/b][img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=Googledrive12 post=70267623][/quote]. Learn Graphic design and earn a living from it.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
hiiyy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Googledrive12:
I need a driver to drive a cab if you have the experience then quote me with your contact let's talk is a new Mazda car

am interested sir, lets talk. 08065825421
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amakachris95(f): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sallah Sales* Sallah Sales* Sallah Sales*

My Abuja People I don come again oh.

Selling out Cold Press Pineapple x Ginger/Pineapple Juice. Fresh and natural, no no preservatives, no additives and no colorings.
Price: 400 Naira

Free delivery on orders from 5 bottles. Orders for events are also available and discounted.
Please call 07035797531

Benefits of Pineapple
Strengthens bones.
Relieves Cold.
Aids digestion.
Blocks diarrhea.
Please let us try to stop the intake of fizzy drinks, they are not good for the health.
We help you live a healthy lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by John237: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Googledrive12:
bros your location please
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Okeji(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
ammyluv2002:
Brains and Ideas Consulting Limited - A leading Pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Medical/Sales Representative

Locations: Abuja, Gombe, Kano, Lagos, Benin-Edo

Requirements

Candidates must possess minimum qualification of B. Pharm, or First Degree in any of the Biological Sciences
The candidates must have a Valid Driver's licence and must have flair for travelling.
Candidate must be analytical minded and a fast learner
Candidate must be ready to work as part of a team to meet tight schedule
Candidate must have exceptional interpersonal and customer relations skills.

Application Closing Date
21st August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

Selection Method: Qualified candidates will be evaluated through aptitude test and interview.
No link to click sis. Pls check it
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
sunmarouk:

am interested sir, lets talk. 08065825421
. Ok I will call you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
John237:
bros your location please
. I stay at Garki area 1 ... if you are really interested we can work out things that's if you are not too far
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maxzuel(m): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Good day everyone, I am fresh graduate of Economics (2.1) with a CGPA of 3.98/5.0. I just completed the one year compulsory service (NYSC).I finished among the top 5 best student, am open for new opportunities. I can make use of Advanced excel formulas such as index/match, vlook up, hlookup, data validation and many others. Just in case you have any management role in your organization preferably financial, audit or any accounting firm or NGO kindly contact me on 07063651432 or email me maxchukwuekete@gmail.com.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Social Media Intern Needed in Abuja

Requirements

A Female NYSC member with minimum 9 Months to Passing out Parade(POP).

Interest in Social Media Management and Digital Marketing(experience not necessary,passion is what we are looking for)

Candidate must be smart, proactive with a good command of English.

Excellent computer skills in MS office packages

Good communication skill

Remuneration:
30,000Naira Monthly

How to Apply
Chat up Toyin on Whatsap and indicate your interest : 08168808179

Application Deadline: 22nd August 2018.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by John237: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Googledrive12:
. I stay at Garki area 1 ... if you are really interested we can work out things that's if you are not too far
ok sir 08105457237 bt i stay around maraba
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Naturelle05: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Please I need a job or recommendations for a position in Admin,Procurement, inventory and warehousing.

I am a fast learner, I have experience in contract management, client management, credit control,admin support.

Kindly help a sister out please
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by olurotimi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
I need a honest and experienced driver to drive a Toyota corolla car using Uber and Taxify app around Abuja with daily remittance of 3k.
Applicant should posses valid driver licence and have reasonable experience for the Job. He must provide a good Guarantor.

Call Rotimi 08108900067, 08173493410.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adebajosnr: 5:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Googledrive12:
I need a driver to drive a cab if you have the experience then quote me with your contact let's talk is a new Mazda car

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by seasy: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Please,I need someone that runs adverts and advert payments on facebook.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mightyify(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
seasy:

Bro, simply register for a PayPal account on PayPal.ng fund it and pay for your Facebook advert yourself.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xzel45: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
I am an expert facebook account manager for politicians and companies. Am here for you. You can reach me on this mobile number- 08134346818.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xzel45: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
seasy:

I am an expert facebook account manager for
politicians and companies. Am here for you. You
can reach me on this mobile number-
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jojokings: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rebekkah:
Yes. FCSC recruitment forms are available at the HQ in Abidjan street opposite customs but the thing is Ihe na-atatu ndi ahu n'isi. I nweike ruo ebe ahu ha si onwe ihe mege nu cos of in depth policy of IM & reserved seats. E nwe ike ndi minsita pikins ewerechala hi ya hapuzie mkpokoro akwukwo.

Go, God's your helper.

Also attend

CAREER UPSURGE!

Are you searching for Job or do you want to
make rapid progress and advancement in your
Career?

Then we are here to help you plan, fast-track,
develop and build that career that you desire
and deserve!

Attend CAREER UPSURGE!
In this training, you will:
Get your CV/Resume reviewed and re-written
(For the first 25 people to register)
Learn how to write an outstanding cover letter
Learn how to answer rightly almost every
possible interview question
Learn how to gain access for internship,
scholarships and fellowship
Learn how to network strategically and use your
networking to your advantage
Learn how and where to find and access free
professional certified courses to boost your

TO REGISTER, PAY N2500 to SEAL RESOURCE
FIRM, 0227500782, GTBANK, THEN SEND YOUR
NAME, PHONE NO AND EMAIL to 08089975226.
REGISTRATION AT THE VENUE COST N3000

DATE: SATURDAY AUGUST 18TH, 2018
TIME: 2:00PM
VENUE: DISCOVERY MALL, IBI TRANING
CENTER, OPPOSITE ECOBANK, OFF ADEMOLA
ADETOKUNBO CRESCENT, WUSE 2, ABUJA.

Dalu Ada nwa

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
seasy:

What do you need to do exactly? I could work with you on it. I'm based in Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by seasy: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mightyify:

Bro, simply register for a PayPal account on PayPal.ng fund it and pay for your Facebook advert yourself.

Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by seasy: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
ScaffoldCON:

What do you need to do exactly? I could work with you on it. I'm based in Abuja.

Adverts on my facebook page
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 5:23am On Aug 20, 2018
seasy:

Alright... I could work with you on it if you like.

What would you like to advertise on? Facebook Ads has some restrictions though, you'd have to use clean & clear images free of text, else it'd reduce your audience. It's relatively cheap though. $1 a day.

And with the Carousel, you can reach same number of people with multiple images & at same convenient price...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Christian Aid (CA) is a UK-based international NGO, partnering with others to end poverty in Africa. At the heart of this vision is the transformation of the lives of people who live in poverty, empowering them to have a brighter future. Christian Aid works in more than 30 countries and has been operating in Nigeria since 2003. The Nigeria Country programme focuses on Community Health and HIV, Accountable Governance including humanitarian response and Gender.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Innovation Consultant

Location: Nigeria (This assignment does not require the incumbent to be based in Maiduguri.)
Starting date: 01/09/2018
Contract duration: 1 month
Reporting to: NJR Project Manager
Rate: not more than 5500 USD

General Context of the Response
Christian Aid 's primary purpose in the NE Nigeria Response is to save lives, support and safeguard the rights and well-being of IDPs, returnees and host communities, with the definitive goal is to help find durable solutions that will allow them to rebuild their livelihoods in dignity. In pursuing durable solutions Christian Aid additionally aims to increase the self-reliance and livelihood opportunities of IDPs, returnees and host communities to ensure building of resilience and reduction of disaster risks. The strategic goal of livelihoods programming in Christian Aid is to chart a pathway towards recovery of conflict affected populations, enable the self-reliance, improve protective environment and have access to enhanced, safe and reliable livelihoods, enhancing their freedom and their capacity to accelerate and participate in the achievement of long term sustainable livelihood strategies.

The challenges faced by IDP’s and displaced populations in finding decent economic opportunities have been subject to growing attention in Christian Aid operations. Efforts to strengthen the organization’s understanding of IDP’s and local host communities’ livelihoods and capacity to deliver adequate services and useful livelihoods programs are paramount. The national conflict and land tenure environment places varying degrees of restrictions on IDPs' freedom of movement and access to resources, however IDPs use different strategies to generate income. The initial assets that IDPs can rely on - such as their skills, inherited professions, access to financial capital, physical health, social networks - are critical in widening their options to access safe and productive work or engage in income generating activities.

Christian Aid initiated emergency operations in NE Nigeria in 2016, to respond to the critical and increasing needs in the country cause by the conflict between none state insurgency and the Nigeria Security Forces. Christian Aid currently has a full team based in Maiduguri and a coordination office in Abuja and providing services across various sectors namely; Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH); Food Security and Livelihoods, Nutrition Sensitive programming, and mainstreaming protection to address identified humanitarian needs. The Christian Aid aims to develop a North Eastern Livelihoods Strategy that will better define opportunities for Christian Aid staff and partners and other relevant actors to develop and implement sustainable livelihoods programmes for displaced populations.

Nigeria Joint Response
Christian Aid is a member agency of Nigeria Joint Response consortium providing lifesaving humanitarian services to conflict affected population in three LGAS (Mafa, Konduga and Askira Uba) of Borno state. Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provided financial and technical assistance to consortium member agencies for carrying out agreed response plans on agreed target locations. Under NJR phase IV, Christian Aid is providing child protection, protection and hygiene promotion services to the target communities through holding hygiene promotion sessions, child friendly spaces and women friendly spaces. A large works force of volunteers, CFS and WFS facilitator plus animators are on the ground to ensure quality of services rendered to affected children, women, men and adolescent youth.

IDP children and adolescents are particularly vulnerable and at heightened risk of isolation, discrimination, economic and sexual exploitation and child marriage. It is also harder for many refugee children and adolescents to adjust to formal school after having been out of school for several years. Furthermore, if not adequately supported through the integration process and provided with opportunities to interact with children and youth from the communities in which they live, displaced children and adolescents might be at risk of psychological distress, isolation and cultural segregation.

General Purpose of the Position

The incumbent will assess the overall situation of target communities and based on the assessment, the consultant will develop a board/card game for the promotion of hygiene messages.
The main purpose of this activity is “Improved knowledge of hygiene and sanitation amongst children, teenage girls and young women and mothers in Konduga, Mafa & Askira LGAs in Borno State”.
To achieve this behavioural changing objective, project management has decided to introduce some innovative methods to ensure effective participation and engagement of target audience that help achieve quality and lasting results on the ground.

Methodology:

The consultant will work under the supervision of the NJR-IV Project Manager CAID and act in accordance with the standards, rules and procedures of CAID/ICCO. The consultant is expected to maintain constant and close contact with staff and personnel of the CA and partner JDF.
The consultant will visit field location for collecting first-hand information and context analysis about on-going child-protection and WASH interventions on multiple project locations.
The consultant will assess the capacity of CFS/WFS facilitators, animators and partner staff and train them on the effective use of games in protection facilities established under NJR-IV project
The consultant will design and moderate a detailed consultation session with central coordination plus NJR-IV-member agencies.
The consultant will ensure the delivery of all outputs mentioned under the section “Output” of this ToR, within stipulated and mutually agreed time frame.

Assignment Deliverables:

A fully designed and ready to print hard and soft versions of board/card game in three languages (English and Hausa) that attracts children, adolescent youth and young women.
A hard and soft version of User Manual explaining the purpose, methodology and playing instructions
The consultant will design and deliver a “Training Session” for CFS/WFS Facilitators and partner staff for the use of game for children engagement.
A detailed report capturing the process of game development and encapsulating the key features.

Profile and Experience
The consultant should have expertise with qualifications allowing him/her to work using a multidisciplinary approach including but not limited to:

Experience in designing games and events for children
Experience working with children, youth and adolescents in the field of Non-formal Training/Education
Experience in working with international organizations, civil society organizations, and/or public authorities
Good command of English
Experience in working with children
Experience in working with adolescents and youth in the area of mental health
High-level expertise in the field of child protection with a focus on reintegration
Professional or academic experience in psychology is a major advantage.

Skills and Personal Traits:

Respect for diversity
Strong analysis, organizational and communicational skills
Ability to work closely with national and international actors
Deep understanding and insight about the overall context of Northeast Nigeria

Technical and Financial Proposal:

Applicants are expected to submit their technical and financial proposals and their C.V.s in separate envelopes. Technical proposals are expected to explain the methodology in detail.
Applicants may be invited to present their proposed technical approach of the assignment during the course of the selection process.
CA will only pay a fix fee and consultant will be responsible for his/her travel to Maiduguri and boarding lodging. CA will provide support for field travel and cover the expenses related to hold training and consultation sessions.

Application Closing Date
25th August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, Motivation Letter and 3 references to: ngprocurement@christian-aid.org with subject line "Innovation Consultant".

Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Kimberly Ryan - Our client, a leading Financial Institution, is urgently looking to engage the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent

Locations: Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Rivers

Job Description

Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.

Qualifications

Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit,
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
Candidate must not be older than 27years of age as at 31st of December 2018.

Skills/Competencies:

Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Problem solving skills
Good Analytical and Numerical skills
Self-driven and results oriented.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
seasy:

I got a notification from Nairaland about the mail you sent. I can't seem to read it though. Mail me directly on icartzneh at yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by pee17(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Googledrive12:

Pls I'm interested.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blackdream: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
House, please help a brother! I need a job, studied Political Science. Anything you know I can fit in, help recommend me for that. I really appreciate
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2018
pee17:

Pls I'm interested.
. Drop your no let me call you . Or chat me up 090 two eight five seven 91 four 1
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Benteazaa(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Googledrive12:
. Drop your no let me call you . Or chat me up 090 two eight five seven 91 four 1

please am interested and I can deliver weekly.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Fantasytoch: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Interesting...

ammyluv2002:
Christian Aid (CA) is a UK-based international NGO, partnering with others to end poverty in Africa. At the heart of this vision is the transformation of the lives of people who live in poverty, empowering them to have a brighter future. Christian Aid works in more than 30 countries and has been operating in Nigeria since 2003. The Nigeria Country programme focuses on Community Health and HIV, Accountable Governance including humanitarian response and Gender.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Innovation Consultant

Location: Nigeria (This assignment does not require the incumbent to be based in Maiduguri.)
Starting date: 01/09/2018
Contract duration: 1 month
Reporting to: NJR Project Manager
Rate: not more than 5500 USD

General Context of the Response
Christian Aid 's primary purpose in the NE Nigeria Response is to save lives, support and safeguard the rights and well-being of IDPs, returnees and host communities, with the definitive goal is to help find durable solutions that will allow them to rebuild their livelihoods in dignity. In pursuing durable solutions Christian Aid additionally aims to increase the self-reliance and livelihood opportunities of IDPs, returnees and host communities to ensure building of resilience and reduction of disaster risks. The strategic goal of livelihoods programming in Christian Aid is to chart a pathway towards recovery of conflict affected populations, enable the self-reliance, improve protective environment and have access to enhanced, safe and reliable livelihoods, enhancing their freedom and their capacity to accelerate and participate in the achievement of long term sustainable livelihood strategies.

The challenges faced by IDP’s and displaced populations in finding decent economic opportunities have been subject to growing attention in Christian Aid operations. Efforts to strengthen the organization’s understanding of IDP’s and local host communities’ livelihoods and capacity to deliver adequate services and useful livelihoods programs are paramount. The national conflict and land tenure environment places varying degrees of restrictions on IDPs' freedom of movement and access to resources, however IDPs use different strategies to generate income. The initial assets that IDPs can rely on - such as their skills, inherited professions, access to financial capital, physical health, social networks - are critical in widening their options to access safe and productive work or engage in income generating activities.

Christian Aid initiated emergency operations in NE Nigeria in 2016, to respond to the critical and increasing needs in the country cause by the conflict between none state insurgency and the Nigeria Security Forces. Christian Aid currently has a full team based in Maiduguri and a coordination office in Abuja and providing services across various sectors namely; Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH); Food Security and Livelihoods, Nutrition Sensitive programming, and mainstreaming protection to address identified humanitarian needs. The Christian Aid aims to develop a North Eastern Livelihoods Strategy that will better define opportunities for Christian Aid staff and partners and other relevant actors to develop and implement sustainable livelihoods programmes for displaced populations.

Nigeria Joint Response
Christian Aid is a member agency of Nigeria Joint Response consortium providing lifesaving humanitarian services to conflict affected population in three LGAS (Mafa, Konduga and Askira Uba) of Borno state. Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs provided financial and technical assistance to consortium member agencies for carrying out agreed response plans on agreed target locations. Under NJR phase IV, Christian Aid is providing child protection, protection and hygiene promotion services to the target communities through holding hygiene promotion sessions, child friendly spaces and women friendly spaces. A large works force of volunteers, CFS and WFS facilitator plus animators are on the ground to ensure quality of services rendered to affected children, women, men and adolescent youth.

IDP children and adolescents are particularly vulnerable and at heightened risk of isolation, discrimination, economic and sexual exploitation and child marriage. It is also harder for many refugee children and adolescents to adjust to formal school after having been out of school for several years. Furthermore, if not adequately supported through the integration process and provided with opportunities to interact with children and youth from the communities in which they live, displaced children and adolescents might be at risk of psychological distress, isolation and cultural segregation.

General Purpose of the Position

The incumbent will assess the overall situation of target communities and based on the assessment, the consultant will develop a board/card game for the promotion of hygiene messages.
The main purpose of this activity is “Improved knowledge of hygiene and sanitation amongst children, teenage girls and young women and mothers in Konduga, Mafa & Askira LGAs in Borno State”.
To achieve this behavioural changing objective, project management has decided to introduce some innovative methods to ensure effective participation and engagement of target audience that help achieve quality and lasting results on the ground.

Methodology:

The consultant will work under the supervision of the NJR-IV Project Manager CAID and act in accordance with the standards, rules and procedures of CAID/ICCO. The consultant is expected to maintain constant and close contact with staff and personnel of the CA and partner JDF.
The consultant will visit field location for collecting first-hand information and context analysis about on-going child-protection and WASH interventions on multiple project locations.
The consultant will assess the capacity of CFS/WFS facilitators, animators and partner staff and train them on the effective use of games in protection facilities established under NJR-IV project
The consultant will design and moderate a detailed consultation session with central coordination plus NJR-IV-member agencies.
The consultant will ensure the delivery of all outputs mentioned under the section “Output” of this ToR, within stipulated and mutually agreed time frame.

Assignment Deliverables:

A fully designed and ready to print hard and soft versions of board/card game in three languages (English and Hausa) that attracts children, adolescent youth and young women.
A hard and soft version of User Manual explaining the purpose, methodology and playing instructions
The consultant will design and deliver a “Training Session” for CFS/WFS Facilitators and partner staff for the use of game for children engagement.
A detailed report capturing the process of game development and encapsulating the key features.

Profile and Experience
The consultant should have expertise with qualifications allowing him/her to work using a multidisciplinary approach including but not limited to:

Experience in designing games and events for children
Experience working with children, youth and adolescents in the field of Non-formal Training/Education
Experience in working with international organizations, civil society organizations, and/or public authorities
Good command of English
Experience in working with children
Experience in working with adolescents and youth in the area of mental health
High-level expertise in the field of child protection with a focus on reintegration
Professional or academic experience in psychology is a major advantage.

Skills and Personal Traits:

Respect for diversity
Strong analysis, organizational and communicational skills
Ability to work closely with national and international actors
Deep understanding and insight about the overall context of Northeast Nigeria

Technical and Financial Proposal:

Applicants are expected to submit their technical and financial proposals and their C.V.s in separate envelopes. Technical proposals are expected to explain the methodology in detail.
Applicants may be invited to present their proposed technical approach of the assignment during the course of the selection process.
CA will only pay a fix fee and consultant will be responsible for his/her travel to Maiduguri and boarding lodging. CA will provide support for field travel and cover the expenses related to hold training and consultation sessions.

Application Closing Date
25th August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, Motivation Letter and 3 references to: ngprocurement@christian-aid.org with subject line "Innovation Consultant".

Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.