Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055621 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cleanshoes: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
A school (0-6)in Wuye Abuja is looking for intelligent female teachers, carers, and School administrator with at least 1 year experience.The applicant must be ready to learn the British curriculum.

Interested?
Send your cv and application letter to theschoolrecruiter@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by bigdemo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please is sought help initiative for real or scammer
correctyourself:

I hope its not Sought and Help Initiative, because that NGO is still owing us 4,000 naira they collected from us since April 2014 for training kit which never hold and the money has not been refunded.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abdeiz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Statistics from foreign organizations who are famous for their objectivity have continually shown that the unemployment rate is Nigeria is hopeless, majority of us who follow this thread are unemployed or underemployed, the political spin doctors try hard to make us believe that things are getting better but nay only for them it seems. You want to get a job you must need a connection, not just any connection but a strong one.

How do we change our situation in the face of all prevailing adversities?

I do have an idea but it eventually rests upon you to do the needful. this post may not be perfect so contributions and corrections are encouraged.

I have two Propositions to better your situation.

a. Get a skill: not just any skill, do your research and know what you are going to be good at, ICT skills are the hottest in town right now and it isnt restricted to only programming, it is a very diverse and broad field.

b. Sell yourself: I want to focus more on this because many of us dont know how to market or brand ourselves. You have finally acquired the skill, prepared your CV and submitted both online and physically at numerous countless offices yet no response, does it mean you are lacking somthing still? You believe so and acquire another skill but still the same results, telling the employers that you have such a skill isnt enough anymore. What do you now do?

A well know wise man once said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results", so change your tactics and try out different methods or routines. You may now ask...What other thing should i try out? i am out of ideas. No need to worry...i can gladly tell you but only if enough interest is shown for this current writeup.

Abdeiz

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
abdeiz:

Statistics from foreign organizations who are famous for their objectivity have continually shown that the unemployment rate is Nigeria is hopeless, majority of us who follow this thread are unemployed or underemployed, the political spin doctors try hard to make us believe that things are getting better but nay only for them it seems. You want to get a job you must need a connection, not just any connection but a strong one.

I do have an idea but it eventually rests upon you to do the needful. this post may not be perfect so contributions and corrections are encouraged.

a. Get a skill: not just any skill, do your research and know what you are going to be good at, ICT skills are the hottest in town right now and it isnt restricted to only programming, it is a very diverse and broad field.

b. Sell yourself: I want to focus more on this because many of us dont know how to market or brand ourselves. You have finally acquired the skill, prepared your CV and submitted both online and physically at numerous countless offices yet no response, does it mean you are lacking somthing still? You believe so and acquire another skill but still the same results, telling the employers that you have such a skill isnt enough anymore. What do you now do?

A well know wise man once said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results", so change your tactics and try out different methods or routines. You may now ask...What other thing should i try out? i am out of ideas. No need to worry...i can gladly tell you but only if enough interest is shown for this current writeup.

Abdeiz

Do share.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xzel45: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
abdeiz:

Abdeiz

PLS FEED ME UP VIA xzel45@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adrenaline02: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Cleanshoes:
A school (0-6)in Wuye Abuja is looking for intelligent female teachers, carers, and School administrator with at least 1 year experience.The applicant must be ready to learn the British curriculum.

Interested?
Send your cv and application letter to theschoolrecruiter@gmail.com
what about male school administrator

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MrPin(m): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Good morning fams, i just got an email from a company named Eagle Spring enterprise to come for an interview on 4th which is tomorrow. Currently i am in Lagos and the interview is to be held at Abuja. Please, has any one heard about this company before?
Thanks for your application to EAGLE SPRINGS ENTERPRISE.

We were impressed by your background and would like to invite you to
 our office (MELITA PLAZA, 2ND FLOOR, SUITE A36, GARKI AREA 11, ABUJA)
 for an interview and to tell you a little more about the position and
 get to know you better.

You are required to come with the followings:
 1.      Two passport photograph
 2.      Means of identification ( I.D card, Voters card  or Driving license)
 3.      Printout copy of this invitation letter

There will be oral and written test.

Date: Tuesday, 4th December 2018.
 Time: 10:00AM
 Venue: Suite A36, 2nd Floor, Melita Plaza, Off Gimbya Street, Garki
 Area 11, FCT, Abuja.

Accreditation starts from 9:45AM to 10:00AM.

Be punctual to avoid disqualification.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Godwin Emmanuel
 (HR officer)
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ennygr8: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Employment Opportunities for Winners (EMPOWER) is a training and development programme to help people achieve their desired job. It is aimed at reducing unemployment, underemployment and unemployable challenges in Nigeria. It is a capacity development and mentoring programme for people to bring out the best in them. It aims to support people secure jobs and make wealth through employability skill development process.
Trainings include writing cover letter, building interview skills and mentoring process for career development.
We want to conduct trainings on Curriculum Vitae Development, writing cover letters, building interview skills and mentoring process for career development. The theme for this year’s event is Equipping Youths with the required Skills and Competencies for the 21st Century.

We therefore request you to come along with your Curriculum Vitae for HR Experts to help review and guide you on how to write a good Curriculum Vitae.

NB: There will be provision for your breakfast and lunch.

Follow the link below to register:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9vV5M9_mgRRPAA2bDpWgXekFcVsTMUP2kzNFbEmoAsauGjw/viewform
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Valuable4christ: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2018
I don't know about this organization in particular but the address is in a well-known area (location ) even along a clear main road in Abuja nothing to fear about but since you're coming from Lagos and you have a place to stay before going for the interview, you can give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Valuable4christ: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=MrPin post=73504192]Good morning fams, i just got an email from a company named Eagle Spring enterprise to come for an interview on 4th which is tomorrow. Currently i am in Lagos and the interview is to be held at Abuja. Please, has any one heard about this company before?

get to know you better.

Area 11, FCT, Abuja.

Godwin Emmanuel
I don't know about this organization in particular but the address is in a well-known area (location ) even along a clear main road in Abuja nothing to fear about but since you're coming from Lagos and you have a place to stay before going for the interview, you can give it a trial.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abdeiz(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Use google to know more about them, search for the on linkeIn, personally i wont go because they sound gnld-ish. But do your research first.

MrPin:
Good morning fams, i just got an email from a company named Eagle Spring enterprise to come for an interview on 4th which is tomorrow. Currently i am in Lagos and the interview is to be held at Abuja. Please, has any one heard about this company before?

get to know you better.

Area 11, FCT, Abuja.

Godwin Emmanuel
 (HR officer)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2018
MrPin:

get to know you better.

Area 11, FCT, Abuja.

Godwin Emmanuel
 (HR officer)

https://www.nairaland.com/4674678/urgently-please

This will help
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2018
vacancy, vacancy, vacancy!!! Post vacancies here... blessed are those that give assistance
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by oolusola2: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
2 months ago, I posted about amazing opportunity by a US company that just came into Nigeria. 360 people from this platform applied for the training out of which 30 people were invited. The good news is that few people that took step after the training section last month were celebrated for becoming senior associate yesterday. Hard / Smart work pays. EFMC Global brings another training opportunity to you this month

EFMC Global is non governmental organization with its head office based in Abuja and has its branch in USA, EFMC works to support and rebuild healthcare systems across the world. Over the past six years, EFMC has built, strengthened the capacity of several organizations and over 100 healthcare facilities including Centre for Family Health (CFHI).

EFMC provides systems audit, management assessment, and makes recommendations for efficient system management. We also work on improving grant management capacity of organizations that results in better internal control systems and capacity to handle grants. in addition to trainings and research on healthcare leadership, management and policy.

Do you reside within Abuja? write your detail to lively@expertmangers.org or send your name and phone number to 0 8 0 2 7 9 6 0 7 7 5. you MAY be invited
Please don't send me message if you are someone that doesn't take action or that lack passion.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by davimiles(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
I am a graduate of microbiology (B.Sc) with an OND in computer applications. I have experience working as an administrative officer, as a customer service representative, a personal assistant and as a supervisor. Please I am open to any job opportunities within Abuja and Jos. I am efficient and competent with top of the notch interpersonal skills. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bky07(f): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2018
BECOME A REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT AND EARN OVER 450K WEEKLY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.

�MANY CAN'T STILL SEE THAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

The Industrial Age,- You set your alarm for 4.00am, sign in at the office at 7.00am or 8.00am. Close for the day at 4pm or 5pm. Get home at 8pm or 10pm.

You dread Mondays. Always looking forward to the weekend.
You work 22 days in a month, and get paid only once.
They decide your worth and pay you just enough to keep you from quitting.
You are further humiliated by the Pension Scheme!
They decide how much you are Worth, even after retirement!

Digital Age, (The 21st century)

No Alarm! You wake Up when You finish sleeping!

You work from your Home. Your bedroom, sitting room or the garden beside your house. If you have any need to go out of your house, you take your office with you. It's called Smart Office.

Everyday is weekend for you. You look forward to Mondays, because it's part of your Weekend and Green Days.

You decide how much you're worth and when to get Paid!
You choose whether to work part-time or full time.
You are Your Own BOSS!

*Unfortunately, most people aren't aware that times have changed!

Another opportunity opens up for just a few smart people who are willing to make this shift & go for smart work rather than hard work. I made my 6months full time job salary in 3wks from my real estate part time job. It's now my full time job.

ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS WHO ARE....

*INTERESTED IN REAL ESTATE
*ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA (SMART OFFICE)
*READY TO LEARN MORE ON THE JOB
*ENTREPRENEURIAL IN NATURE
*SELF MOTIVATED
*GOAL ORIENTED
*READY TO EARN STRICTLY ON COMMISSION
*RESIDING IN LAGOS, ABUJA, OGUN, IBADAN, DELTA, OWERRI

...SHOULD CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
http://portal.realbusinessnetwork.net/5492

It is 100% FREE!

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ubercool: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2018
I am in need of Ushering jobs or Christmas holiday jobs. I am a smart female with good communication skills. I take initiative and I am good with MS Office. Please hit me up.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dan41(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bky07:
BECOME A REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT AND EARN OVER 450K WEEKLY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.

�MANY CAN'T STILL SEE THAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

The Industrial Age,- You set your alarm for 4.00am, sign in at the office at 7.00am or 8.00am. Close for the day at 4pm or 5pm. Get home at 8pm or 10pm.

You dread Mondays. Always looking forward to the weekend.
You work 22 days in a month, and get paid only once.
They decide your worth and pay you just enough to keep you from quitting.
You are further humiliated by the Pension Scheme!
They decide how much you are Worth, even after retirement!

Digital Age, (The 21st century)

No Alarm! You wake Up when You finish sleeping!

You work from your Home. Your bedroom, sitting room or the garden beside your house. If you have any need to go out of your house, you take your office with you. It's called Smart Office.

Everyday is weekend for you. You look forward to Mondays, because it's part of your Weekend and Green Days.

You decide how much you're worth and when to get Paid!
You choose whether to work part-time or full time.
You are Your Own BOSS!

*Unfortunately, most people aren't aware that times have changed!

Another opportunity opens up for just a few smart people who are willing to make this shift & go for smart work rather than hard work. I made my 6months full time job salary in 3wks from my real estate part time job. It's now my full time job.

ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS WHO ARE....

*INTERESTED IN REAL ESTATE
*ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA (SMART OFFICE)
*READY TO LEARN MORE ON THE JOB
*ENTREPRENEURIAL IN NATURE
*SELF MOTIVATED
*GOAL ORIENTED
*READY TO EARN STRICTLY ON COMMISSION
*RESIDING IN LAGOS, ABUJA, OGUN, IBADAN, DELTA, OWERRI

...SHOULD CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
http://portal.realbusinessnetwork.net/5492

It is 100% FREE!

more explanation? after reg

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by adrenaline02: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
oolusola2:
2 months ago, I posted about amazing opportunity by a US company that just came into Nigeria. 360 people from this platform applied for the training out of which 30 people were invited. The good news is that few people that took step after the training section last month were celebrated for becoming senior associate yesterday. Hard / Smart work pays. EFMC Global brings another training opportunity to you this month

EFMC Global is non governmental organization with its head office based in Abuja and has its branch in USA, EFMC works to support and rebuild healthcare systems across the world. Over the past six years, EFMC has built, strengthened the capacity of several organizations and over 100 healthcare facilities including Centre for Family Health (CFHI).

EFMC provides systems audit, management assessment, and makes recommendations for efficient system management. We also work on improving grant management capacity of organizations that results in better internal control systems and capacity to handle grants. in addition to trainings and research on healthcare leadership, management and policy.

Do you reside within Abuja? write your detail to lively@expertmangers.org or send your name and phone number to 0 8 0 2 7 9 6 0 7 7 5. you MAY be invited
Please don't send me message if you are someone that doesn't take action or that lack passion.

your mail not going through
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sunshyne200(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good evening, I am a graduate of Quantity Surveying, HND and done with NYSC.
I seek for a voluntary internship with a Quantity Surveyor to be mentored in construction acts. I am a fast learner, dedicated and can take up projects with less supervision.

Please if you have any recommendations I am available for immediate attachment.

Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bky07(f): 12:43am On Dec 05, 2018
@Mr dan41 pls call me,thats my number below.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Beyfit(f): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Taylor Wanted Urgently
Are you a fashion designer?
Specialized in Children clothing?
Do you live in Abuja around Yanya, Karo axis?
Please contact this number:- 0812880064 for mouth watering offer
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by JewelBukky(f): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Please I'll appreciate any opening for a receptionist, P. A or front desk officer in Abj. ND in Mass Communication. Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by deblessed: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Please help a brother, I need job. I am graduate of Economics Education ( Bsc(ed), NCE, TRCN, NIM Professional. Please contact me any opening. deblessedmarcus@gmail.com I resides in Abuja
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ada243(f): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Marketers wanted in abuja. Make 300naira from every bottle of honey u sell.

2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by justjify(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
A Reputable Microfinance Bank situated in Abuja is desirous of engaging qualified and experienced applicants to fill the position below:

JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive

JOB DESCRIPTION
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
• Producing an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of a marketing campaign.
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.

QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• 1-3+ years’ experience working in a microfinance bank.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great leadership skills.
• Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• MUST be knowledgeable and have practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft outlook, Word, Excel etc.
• MUST be ICT Savvy
• MUST fluently speak any of the major Nigerian languages

SKILLS NEEDED
• Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Good project management skills
• Well organized and able to work on own initiative
• Good interpersonal skills, able to influence and engender collaboration with senior management

APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Friday 21st December 2018

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should address their cover letter to:
The Managing Director
Bluecord Integrated Services Limited.
Suite 6, Crown Plaza,
Behind Eterna Filling Station,
Utako District, Abuja

All well addressed applications should be sent to: bluecordintegrated@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Georgeofor1: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2018
A female colleague wants a roommate(resident in Abuja not one looking to relocate).

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ahms12(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hello...please I need a teaching job in Abuja. I have 6 years of teaching experience and any other good job...here is my number. 08063226059

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by justmi1: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
I need smart person in lagos ( close to the island) that can do purchases, book keeping, invoicing.
ND in Accounting
Less than 28 years
Fast learner
Loyal and trustworthy
Ability to work without any supervision
Ability to work with MS excel.
Please call and WhatsApp your cv 08108021665
Its urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.