Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058619 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Okeji(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2019
abdeiz:

Statistics from foreign organizations who are famous for their objectivity have continually shown that the unemployment rate is Nigeria is hopeless, majority of us who follow this thread are unemployed or underemployed, the political spin doctors try hard to make us believe that things are getting better but nay only for them it seems. You want to get a job you must need a connection, not just any connection but a strong one.

How do we change our situation in the face of all prevailing adversities?

I do have an idea but it eventually rests upon you to do the needful. this post may not be perfect so contributions and corrections are encouraged.

I have two Propositions to better your situation.

a. Get a skill: not just any skill, do your research and know what you are going to be good at, ICT skills are the hottest in town right now and it isnt restricted to only programming, it is a very diverse and broad field.

b. Sell yourself: I want to focus more on this because many of us dont know how to market or brand ourselves. You have finally acquired the skill, prepared your CV and submitted both online and physically at numerous countless offices yet no response, does it mean you are lacking somthing still? You believe so and acquire another skill but still the same results, telling the employers that you have such a skill isnt enough anymore. What do you now do?

A well know wise man once said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results", so change your tactics and try out different methods or routines. You may now ask...What other thing should i try out? i am out of ideas. No need to worry...i can gladly tell you but only if enough interest is shown for this current writeup.

Abdeiz

pls am very much interested. Prince.okeji@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by AdmiralG: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Okeji:
pls am very much interested. Prince.okeji@gmail.com
me too
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
How real is this?

After a background check of your CV, you are hereby invited for an interview at one of the selected centres in Abuja on Monday 7th January 2019.

Venue: 3rd Floor, Crownet Plaza, Idris Gigado Street, Wuye Abuja.

Time: 10am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage your records properly.

Best Regards,

ValuePoint Consulting 

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
joywendy:
How real is this?

After a background check of your CV, you are hereby invited for an interview at one of the selected centres in Abuja on Monday 7th January 2019.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage your records properly.

Best Regards,

ValuePoint Consulting 

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation

Smells like GNLD, so much effort for something that's supposed to be a surprise and see how you handle it.

I don't know the Address though. You could try. You might be lucky. Who's the client again and do you remember applying?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mbukun: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
don't waste your time... its GNLD.
joywendy:
How real is this?

Best Regards,

ValuePoint Consulting 

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by weares4lent: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Besides working in Abuja, have you ever considered working remotely?

We are currently looking for talented Content Writers to join our Content Creation Team here are Sauce For Life Entertainment.

This role can be done remotely, all is needed a laptop, good internet connection, good copywriting skills and strong knowledge of the Naija music industry.

This role is Part-Time and we are offering up to N20k/month, so if you are interested please email weares4lent@gmail.com with your CV and cover letter.

In the meantime, check out our website www.weares4lent.com and follow us on Instagram and Twitter

Instagram: www.instagram.com/weares4lent
Twitter: www.twitter.com/weares4lent
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maestro147(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
busola04:

No means of applying
You Mean...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Esthered: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
mbukun:
don't waste your time... its GNLD.

Reach me on hadediong@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
joywendy:
How real is this?

Best Regards,

ValuePoint Consulting 

GNLD

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Smells like GNLD, so much effort for something that's supposed to be a surprise and see how you handle it.

I don't know the Address though. You could try. You might be lucky. Who's the client again and do you remember applying?

I tire o. They sent me text message. I don't remember applying for them.

My place is about 30/40 mins to the venue. I have be sure, so i don't waste money.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
joywendy:

I tire o. They sent me text message. I don't remember applying for them.

My place is about 30/40 mins to the venue. I have be sure, so i don't waste money.

The message structure is GNLD.
If you're feeling adventurous, try it out. At least, we can rule that address formerly into GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 07, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

The message structure is GNLD.
If you're feeling adventurous, try it out. At least, we can rule that address formerly into GNLD.

The address at Wuye isn't real. They were using Livesolution as their name before.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abdeiz(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2019
stinflame:

The address at Wuye isn't real. They were using Livesolution as their name before.

Those asshats.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by zion47: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2019
1. FRONT DESK/RECEPTIONIST VACANCY
A Law firm based in Abuja is in need of a Front Desk officer cum Secretary.

Job Description
1. Receive correspondences addressed to the office and its staff.
2. Responsible for assisting attorneys of the firmin performing clerical and administrative duties.
3. Create monthly schedule of cases in court for the respective attorney’s in the office.
4. Answer, screen and direct calls to the appropriate individual both internally and externally.
5. Manage, sort and distribute incoming mailings, deliveries, faxes and other communications, as well as facilitate the dispersal of outgoing communication.
6. File and maintain records, copying documents, scheduling appointments and answering questions for visitors.
7. Manage appointment for the Chairman and follow up with reminders as directed from time to time.
8. Greet and receive visitors.

Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
The candidate must:
a. Possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND)or Ordinary National Diploma(OND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit.
b. 0 -2 Years' cognate experience in a similar capacity.
c. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
d. Candidate must be smart and easily adaptable, courteous and pleasant.

Salary: N45,000.

Kindly forward your resume and application letters to recruitnewjobs@gmail.com

Submissions close 18th January, 2019.

2. HALL MANAGER
A hotel located in Abuja – FCT is currently looking to fill in the position of Hall Manager responsible for all aspects of the hall space. The hall is a 150 seater (Conference seating) and an 80 seater (Banquet seating) capacity hall for weddings, gala’s, seminars, meetings etc, fully equipped with AC’s, a stand by generator, projector and materials for a successful event.

The Hall Manager will be responsible for:
1. Overseeing all operations of the hall. This includes the management of all staff assigned to the hall, the oversight of all procedures and the troubleshooting of any problems.
2. Marketing the venue to ensure high turnover.
3. Managing preventive maintenance of hall equipments.
4. Overseeing the cleaning and maintenance of facility.
5. Preparing budgets, managing revenues, liaising with company accountant and the MD of the hotel.

Requirements
o A University degree in Hotel Management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record.
o Excellent computer skills.
o At least 6 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, in similar role.
o Experience in and evidence of managing halls or event centers.

3. ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN
A leading Law Firm requires the services of suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:

Job Title: Law Librarian

The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
a. Acquiring, arranging and managing the Firm’s library/ information resources.
b. Managing the operations of the Firm’s library,
c. Assisting the lawyers in conducting in-depth research in wide range of areas including practice-specific areas of law.
d. Printing documents, making photocopies and binding.
e. Liaising with vendors on purchase of library supplies, books etc.
f. Ensuring maintenance of library materials and machinery.
g. Conducting periodic reviews of new and existing electronic resources with a view towards improved service and research efficiencies.

Qualifications
a. B.Sc in Library Science or Library & Information Science with 0-1 years cognate experience, either in an established Law Firm or similar institution
b. B.Sc in any field with 1-3 years cognate experience, either in an established Law Firm or similar institution.
Candidates must be computer literate and well-grounded in both written and spoken English.

Salary: N 40,000 - N45,000

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by JewelBukky(f): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2019
[No dear, presently serving the nation.quote author=sunmarouk post=74403752]

Hiii, i remember your post of looking for a job, have you gotten?[/quote]
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by teddyGold(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
hello, I am Emmanuel Adikwu a graduate of Theatre arts from Benue state university

I'm a professional script writer and I have written a lot of scripts and articles for many clients.

I will write an original script or articles for you on any field of your choosing. You will get a unique, and plagiarism free article which will be delivered on time.

I will carry out extensive research on this topic and also use SEO to further boost the research if necessary

I'm am vast in the knowledge of writing. Working with you will be a pleasure

And I have a script titled "the unknown" for sale
The script is about a man, Ferdinand,who lost his wife, through food poisoning. Before the death of his wife, he tried to save her by rushing her to the nearest hospital.

On arrival he met the Doctor who gave an excuse by saying he can't attend to his dying wife because we wants to attend his son's birthday party.

Devastated and broken he sets out to find his wife's killer, and the mysteries surrounding her death. He kidnaps the doctors son, a waiter at a restaurant, and the owner of the restaurant where she ate her last meal.

He urges them to give him answers, and solve the puzzle of why they are being held captive. Not knowing the truth will do more harm than good.

This is my number: 08166415117
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2019
abdeiz:

Those asshats.
You fell before right.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abdeiz(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2019
stinflame:

You fell before right.

Only once, they had this new format and I thought it was legit. Never again....e don tey wey i apply for jobs sef
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tall2ce(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Representative

Job Description

Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
Effective customer relationship management and retention.
Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.

Requirements

OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
Applicants MUST be resident in preferred location
Applicant must have knowledge of major markets in preferred location
Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
Must be able to drive manual and possess a valid driver’s license.
Good customer service and possession of people management skills

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: recruitment@fastizers.com with the preferred location and Title as the subject of the mail i.e Sales Rep-Ibadan or Iyana Ipaja or Lagos Island or Owerri.

Note

Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact.
You must state the area you prefer to work as the subject of the mail
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2019
abdeiz:

Only once, they had this new format and I thought it was legit. Never again....e don tey wey i apply for jobs sef

They once hit me. But if we no apply watin we go do
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maestro147(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Got N.C.E In Physical Education
Ready For Any Decent Job e-mail: elmaestro@gmail.com or 08128118967
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by abdeiz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
stinflame:

They once hit me. But if we no apply watin we go do

It's a big risk I'm taking, investing in my personal development to be self sufficient. I'm gambling alot on my intelligence. How we go do.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
A snail farm in life camp, Abuja[/color][color=#990000] is in need of male farm assistants.

Job requirements:
1. SSCE holder that can read and write.
2. Should live around life camp or karmo
3. Hard working.
4. Should be male.

Job description:
1. Clean snail pen.
2. Take records.
3. Take care of folders. And so on....

Interested persons shoild Call 08036700375 or send CV to ugahemmyu@gmail.com.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by igwe44(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
joywendy:
How real is this?

Best Regards,

ValuePoint Consulting 

I went there, am still angry that I wasted my transport money. GNLD

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by scave(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
how true is this invitation?

Sequel to your successful registration on our job portal, you have been scheduled for an online assessment. Kindly loggin (with the user name and pass word that has been sent to you via mail) to ?test.smarthire.org? to write the test. If pass, come to ICS Outsourcing (6, Idowu Street, Off Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos) Tuesday 8/1/19 at 9.am prompt for verification and screening . Please come with your original valid means of ID, NYSC, B.Sc, HND, ND, SSCE, FSL & Birth Certificates, CV and a passport photo. Dress Code: Corporately on suit. Ask for Funmi on arrival.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ScaffoldCON: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
igwe44:

I thought as much...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gealman: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Marketers Needed in NSIA Insurance in Abuja
(Note : Abuja residents and its environ only)
Married Men and Women are encouraged to apply

NSIA Insurance is one of the leading insurance company in Nigeria with speciality in Life and Non-life insurance it is previously ADIC Insurance a Subsidiary company to diamond bank. It is also a pan Africa insurance company with offices in Benin, Cameroun, Congo, Cote D’ Ivore France Gabon Ghana Togo, Mail and Senegal for more enquiry

Job Title: Marketers

Requirements/ Responsibilities:
To achieve business goals through prospecting and conversion
To Improve business opportunities in their team
To Advise the client the right insurance policies to take
To increase their clients size in terms of new business generation and consistently service existing clients
To market range of Life and Non-life products
Ensure persistency/ renewals of businesses
To deliver quality customer service to clients.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Chukwuka.ozele@nsiainsurance.com

Application Deadline January 31, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Noblepreneur: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Flakky26:
: I need the services of someone in Abuja who can do web crawler to extract data from a website to be use with a database.
Text me 08093183743
I can teach you for free cool

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jasi7(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
igwe44:
Thank God I chose to come in here before trying anything. They just sent me the thing 7minutes ago, and I wanted to find out in here if anyone has seen an invite like that one and behold someone has already pasted it the very same way I go it. Abeg make I save my money wey I for go waste for transport.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oh jeez! Longest time guys! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Wow!!!! Good to have you back ammyluv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by taiwiki(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2019
ammyluv2002:

where did u go to na? We've missed u cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.