Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055701 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oshin56:
Please nairaland help your fellow human being I just finished my youth service at Abuja and I'm looking for job I study maths and statistics
Same course.. Been job hunting for quite some time too
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Oshin56(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Odirahc:

Same course.. Been job hunting for quite some time too
God will bless our hustling

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fruitysmoothie: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
ChiChi95:
If you attended the physical interview and have gotten a feedback please do indicate.

quote author=kalimera101 post=75728323]An interior design company in Abuja is looking to hire 4 Sales representatives and 1 webmaster.

The Sales reps, must have experience in customer service, marketing and closing sales.

The Webmaster will help manage their website, upload content and follow up on orders from there. The webmaster should put links to websites he has designed or managed.

Salary for each position is N60,000 - N100,000.

Interested candidates should send their CV to info@tbgsafrica.com

Ok, I attended this interview , applied for the post of a Sales Representative ..I have also gotten a feedback.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amazonboss(f): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2019
No mail to send our CV to. Please help. Thanks

macanthony25:
PAS Solar Limited is a solar energy company providing Electricity to Off-Grid customers for an affordable monthly fee.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Reports To: Customer Care Supervisor
Support: Regional Area Manager/Retail Sales Supervisor/Shop Managers/Lead Technicians
General Summary
As an Inbound and Outbound Contact Center member you have an opportunity to challenge yourself and help our customer achieve their energy solution.
You are the voice of PAS SOLAR brand to our customers as such you are expected to represent our brand, products and services with each interaction you have with a customer or potential customer.
In this role you are expected to adhere to the established performance indicators of the department and that customer enthusiasts are created through the promotion of PAS SOLAR products and services.
You will carry out outbound contacts to all PAS SOLAR customers in accordance with our after-sales debt management processes.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
Functional Success Factors:
Ability to engage in the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center (Customer Care Team).
Provide effective customer service to customer and potential customers and follow proper process.
Provide support, report and resolve customer concerns and complaints regarding technical issues and follow-up interactions with customers to check on level of satisfaction.
Acts as a source of information to customers by answering questions, escalating issues, follow-ups and gives instructions to customers as necessary.
You are expected to identify and escalate priority issues, complete call logs, maintain and update customer data in CRM.
Ensure effective monitoring and response to incoming customer SMS and respond as necessary to resolve any customer issues and concerns.
You are expected to follow performance metrics per call center process to increase efficiency.
Support fellow Customer Care Team by attending appropriate training.
You are expected to apply all necessary knowledge and skills on the job regarding phone interactions with our internal and external customers.
Attends company training and contribute to the overall company growth and company initiatives.
Managing Customer Service:
Ability to maintain a high-level customer service culture reinforced by effective customer interaction and follow-ups.
Effectively executing customer follow-up to encourage adherence to payment plan.
Coordinate with the Retail Supervisor in resolving product recovery process from unpaid clients.
Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Provide guidance to customers by educating them on products based on clients’ needs and desires.
Aligns team with activities that will ensure Call Center Performance goals are met.
Demonstrate strong understanding of product guidelines, utilization and product performance.
Managing Operations:
Provide support to the technical team by tracking and following up on new installations as well as follow up confirmation calls.
Responsible for updating and tracking customer payment in the system.
Provide payment support to the mobile money agents on and troubleshoot any technical and payment issues.
Coordinate with Retail Sales Supervisor, Retail Area Manager and Shop Manager to compile and update installation data into the database.
Key Performance Attributes
Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills.
Good motivational skills and enthusiasm.
You are a strong problem solver and able to understand and adapt to customers’ needs.
You are a strong communicator with great customer service orientation.
Excellence data entry skills and attention to details.
Strong persuasive and resilience skills (ability to work well under pressure and high stress.
Strong positive attitude.
Strong organization and time management skills.
Qualifications
Experience Required:
6 months to 1 Year minimum experience in Customer Service, Call Center or Sales.
Candidate must be fluent in Hausa and English.
Minimum Education:
B.Sc./HND/OND or equivalent work experience preferred
Working knowledge of computer systems (MS Office, Web understanding)
Physical Requirements:

Ability to move around the office and Call Center environment
Ability to operate office computer and other equipment
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fumeric(f): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2019
A friend of mine recently paid for a self con around Lugbe airport road (close to shoprite) but have been transfered out of Abuja.

He want to sublet as he is expected to resume the new location before end of March.

So if you interested or know anyone who is, you can contact me here by mentioning me or call 070three3zero38five6five

How much?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mrphilipsade(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello house, been unemployed for too long since after I graduated from school and it's driving me crazy. Somebody help! Studied Mass communication.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by manny4u(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Position: Fashion Pattern maker/Production Assistant.
We are a fashion designing firm that specializes in making children and adult clothing, and we are located in Garki, Abuja.

Job Type: Full time
Qualification: Highly skillful fashion designer and pattern making.
Experience: 2years
Job field: Fashion designing

Job Description.
• Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
• Maintain high level emails and phone correspondence with the online sales platform team.
• Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading devices.
• The fashion apparel production assistant should be able to maintain connections between team members.
• Create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept.
• Overseeing matters at the factory where designs are sample, made, and finished garments are completed for collections.
• Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
• Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers or drafting instruments.
• Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
• Be able to receive orders and deliver on them timely.
• Draw outlines of pattern parts by adapting or copying existing patterns, or by drafting new patterns.
• Oversee data entry, cost tracking and spreadsheet maintenance, so that the company can have a running assessment of its finances.
• Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
• Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
• Position and cut out master or sample patterns, using scissors and knives, or print out copies of patterns, using computers.
• Trace outlines of paper onto cardboard patterns, and cut patterns into parts to make templates.

Requirement:
• Trained fashion design enthusiast from a recognized fashion design school.
• At least 2years experience of consistently working as a fashion pattern maker.

Method of Application:
Applicants should send their CV's to: ugahemmyu@yahoo.com using the job title "fashion pattern maker and production assistant" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gidson12(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
A reputable school based in Aba is currently seeking the Applications for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions

1) School Administrator
2) Teachers
3) Office Assistant

Job Title: School Administrator

Job Description
Supervise activities of the sectional heads/direct line reports. Ensure that the schools are running optimally and all resource needs are available.
Work with School Management and Human Resources to identify people resource needs and support staff recruitment.
Motivate, coach and train staff at all levels to ensure continuous professional development. Lead designated staff meetings and programs, Monitor staff welfare.
Report to the School Management

Education Qualification /Requirements
Minimum of B.Ed. or bachelor in science or Arts
Should be able to teach subjects in his/her field of qualification.
Excellent leadership abilities.
Ability to improve the quality of Education by implementing quality assurance.
Knowledge of Nigerian curriculum would be an advantage.
Over 5 years’ experience in teaching and working, and in school management.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
Knowledge of the primary and Secondary school curriculum.
Proficient in the use of a computer ( Ms Office etc )
Excellent interpersonal skill

Job Title: Teachers

for the following subjects
• English Language
• Maths
• Pysics
• Phonics
• Chemistry

Qualifications
NCE, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.A, PGDE.

Salary
Attractive & negotiable.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: hemesonacademy@gmail.com quoting the the desired job title as the subject of your mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blessedmediocre: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oshin56:
Please nairaland help your fellow human being I just finished my youth service at Abuja and I'm looking for job I study maths and statistics

This got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
ammyluv2002:

I thought i was the only one lol
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Oshin56(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
ammyluv2002:

so that you can know I'm not a robot
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Executive Assistant.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Administrator

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Content creator and digital marketer needed in a company in Abuja.

please send cv to chinonso.akobundu@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Company: PAS Solar Ltd
Reports To: Customer Care Supervisor
Support: Regional Area Manager/Retail Sales Supervisor/Shop Managers/Lead Technicians

_____
General Summary
As an Inbound and Outbound Contact Center member you have an opportunity to challenge yourself and help our customer achieve their energy solution.
You are the voice of PAS SOLAR brand to our customers as such you are expected to represent our brand, products and services with each interaction you have with a customer or potential customer.
In this role you are expected to adhere to the established performance indicators of the department and that customer enthusiasts are created through the promotion of PAS SOLAR products and services.
You will carry out outbound contacts to all PAS SOLAR customers in accordance with our after-sales debt management processes.
_____
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
Functional Success Factors:
Ability to engage in the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center (Customer Care Team).
Provide effective customer service to customer and potential customers and follow proper process.
Provide support, report and resolve customer concerns and complaints regarding technical issues and follow-up interactions with customers to check on level of satisfaction.
Acts as a source of information to customers by answering questions, escalating issues, follow-ups and gives instructions to customers as necessary.
You are expected to identify and escalate priority issues, complete call logs, maintain and update customer data in CRM.
_____
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: jobs@passolar.com Applicants should include 'Customer Care Representative' in the email subject header.
_____
Note: Job description may be subject to change without notice.

About Pas Solar
PAS Solar Limited is a solar energy company providing Electricity to Off-Grid customers for an affordable monthly fee.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Judor Agro-Products ltd needs a Sales and marketing promoter in Nigeria

Job locations-
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Owerri and Calabar

To apply send a cover letter, recent passport photograph, updated CV to tom@judoragro.com
Deadline- 9th March
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
A leading media outfit based in Abuja has an opening for a Qualified APP DEVELOPER. Interested Persons should send CV to employmenthousingtv@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blackprinx: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
*ACN&WCC LTD JOB OPPORTUNITY.*

We are in need of experienced Instructors to deliver training in any of the following areas of ICT:

1. Basics of Computers and Graphics Design
2. Website Design and Development
3. Networking and Cyber Security
4. Cloud Computing and Virtualization
5.Microsoft/Linux Administration

Applicants must have experience in teaching and must be ready to deliver training effectively in front of 500 students with projector and also conduct practicals with real live equipment.
No qualification or professional certificate required.
Instructors are only required to be able to communicate effectively in English Language and must also have years of field experience.

*Location of job:* Across the 36 states of the federation.

Applicants should contact Mr Ali Omeiza on *09098477993* ( WhatsApp only).
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CsRockefeller(m): 12:56am On Mar 05, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Just asking o, what's funny about it?
Pls no insults.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 4:38am On Mar 05, 2019
mrphilipsade:
Hello house, been unemployed for too long since after I graduated from school and it's driving me crazy. Somebody help! Studied Mass communication.
we can start up something together if u care reply this quote

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 4:51am On Mar 05, 2019
A school I know is in need of a computer science graduate to teach computer science to grade 1 to 7 learners, if you are fit for this please quote me with your contact let's talk, it is urgent, if you are ready your interview will be almost immediately, I assure you the work is stress free closing time is 3:30 and 2:30 on Friday with friendly and jovial staff members the school is located around Wuye . It is a Christian school so if you are not ready to pray and read bibile during staff meetings don't apply, the starting salary is 72K and it will be reviewed next year, I can influence decision in this place I am talking about so please let's talk if you are interested.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2019
Amazonboss:
No mail to send our CV to. Please help. Thanks

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs@passolar.com Applicants MUST include “Job Title” in the e-mail subject header.
Note: Job description may be subject to change without notice.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MarshRiley(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Urgent Recruitment!!!!. Genesis group is looking to recruit an HR Officer in Abuja.
Must have upto 3yrs HR experience, any HR certification is an added advantage.
Kindly PC me for referrals or send CVs to genesisgroupabuja@gmail.com
Hi, is this still available?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MarshRiley(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Googledrive12:
A school I know is in need of a computer science graduate to teach computer science to grade 1 to 7 learners, if you are fit for this please quote me with your contact let's talk, it is urgent, if you are ready your interview will be almost immediately, I assure you the work is stress free closing time is 3:30 and 2:30 on Friday with friendly and jovial staff members the school is located around Wuye . It is a Christian school so if you are not ready to pray and read bibile during staff meetings don't apply, the starting salary is 72K and it will be reviewed next year, I can influence decision in this place I am talking about so please let's talk if you are interested.
I'm interested, kindly contact me 08162278287
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Carsprayer22: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2019
Googledrive12:
Interested Sir.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by emiarire(f): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Googledrive12:

I'm interested sir. 07035919549
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2019
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in Collaboration with International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is implementing a Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta States (LIFE-ND).

To facilitate implementation of the project, the partners want qualified and competent personnel to fill the underlisted position:

Job Title: Agricultural Engineer

Job Type: Contract (1 year)
Reporting and Location: VCDP National Office, Abuja

Summary

The FGN/IFAD VCDP is desirous of engaging the services of Technical specialist and staff to facilitate VCDP and other IFAD Assisted programs implementation at the VCDP National Office.

Main Responsibilities

The Agricultural Engineer will provide advice, technical support and guidance aimed at sustainably increasing crop production as key contributions to food security, improved livelihoods and diversified diets in the Project areas.
He will lead the delivery of a programme of work on sustainable crop production intensification through sustainable agricultural production and technologies addressed to small holder farmers

Key Responsibilities and Tasks

Lead or provide technical support to the development of sustainable mechanization strategies and frameworks both at national and Regional and State levels
Provide guidance on technical management of processing centers and workplace safety.
Promotion of sustainable mechanization related to sustainable crop intensification including conservation agriculture
Develop guidelines and standards for sustainable agricultural mechanization within integrated crop production systems
Liaise with research and development institutions, private sector organizations NGOs in linking the particular needs of small holders relevant to sustainable mechanization, related capacity building and training.
Support the work on private - public partnerships in the context of sustainable mechanization systems
Provide clearance procedures with respect to procurement of agricultural sector-related machinery and equipment
Contribute to programmes and projects on conservation agriculture including through support for enterprise development
Assist in developing knowledge products for agricultural mechanization
Preparation of quality documents for meetings, concept notes, and other relevant information requirements.
Provide technical assistance on private - public partnerships in the context of sustainable mechanization systems.
Facilitate training and capacity building on operation and maintenance of all agro-based farm machineries and agro processing equipment in liaison with relevant institutions.
Report to the NPC-VCDP
Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by NPC-VCDP.

Minimum Qualification and Experiences Required

A minimum of Master's degree in Agricultural Engineering, with additional professional specialization. Higher Degree in relevant fields will be an added advantage
Experience in sustainable mechanization in the context of sustainable agricultural production and processing.
At least 5 years work experience in the field of Agricultural Mechan isation.
Working knowledge of English Language.
Must be computer literate.
Experience working with rural communities on agricultural mechanization
Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Ability to undertake extensive travels within project areas.

Technical/Functional Skills required:

Knowledge/Experience working with rural communities in agricultural mechanization and processing
Relevant experience in developing and implementing programmes or projects on crop production intensification and diversification, in the context of climate change adaptation and/or mitigation in both small holders mechanized agricultural systems
Relevance of experience of agriculture policy and/or mechanization strategy issues
Ability to analyse sustainable crop production issues from a technical, economic, social and environmental perspective

Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV of not more than 5 pages to the following addresses: infor@vcdpnigeria.org , vcdpnpmu@gmail.com , lifend2019@gmail.com

Note: This contracted appointment is for a period of one (1) year in the first instance, renewable subject to satisfactory performance acceptable to FGN/IFAD.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2019
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in Collaboration with International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is implementing a Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta States (LIFE-ND).

To facilitate implementation of the project, the partners want qualified and competent personnel to fill the underlisted position:

Job Title: Financial Inclusion Specialist

Job Type: Contract (1 year)
Reporting and Location: VCDP National Office, Abuja

Summary

The FGN/IFAD VCDP is desirous of engaging the services of Technical specialist and staff to facilitate VCDP and other IFAD Assisted programs implementation at the VCDP National Office.

Main Responsibilities

The Climate and Environment Specialist will be domiciled in the VCDP national office Abuja and will provide technical support to all lEAD-assisted projects in Nigeria.
He/She will be responsible fbr advice on the overall management of activities related to mainstreaming climate change adaptation measures and sustainable environmental practices into the production, processing and marketing of commodities across value chain clusters.
He/she will:
Develop crop agro-ecological suitability map;
Carry out assessment and identification of negative impacts and opportunities for green growth in commodities clusters and value chains;
Ensure that recommended mitigation and adaptation measures are adhered to and implement opportunities for green growth along the value chains and ensure overall environmental sustainability of the projects;
Work closely with all relevant climate data generating agencies and the extension agencies to make sure climate information is produced and delivered to farmers promptly to guide scheduling of on-farm activities; and
Develop training modules and manuals for capacity building purposes for institutions, communities and farmer groups on climate change and environment;
Ensure climate change mainstreaming in all projects’ activities.

Specific Duties

Revise and update the draft project implementation manual (PIM) to include climate change adaptation and environmental management
Develop a framework for measuring resilience among the target beneficiaries including indicators to be monitored within the project’s M&E system for climate change.
Ensure the inclusion of climate resilience and environmental data collection in the baseline studies to be undertaken at the start of the project.
Prepare Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP) and Basic Climate Risk Analysis at commodity pluster level.
Develop crop agro-ecological suitability maps.
Plan and create awareness for Agri-enterpreneurs on environment and climate-smart practices in all aspects of the enterprise and value chain opportunities in environmental mitigation practices.
Assist farmers to undertake no-regret measures including agricultural insurance.
Ensure adherence to environmental standards and rules and ensure that all agricultural production and value chain activities are environmentally sustainable.
Collaborate with States’ environmental agencies to carry out environmental assessment and monitoring.
Facilitate training of intended entrepreneurs on waste valorisation and integrated pest and agrochemicals management.
Develop a manual for environmental training on sustainable agricultural enterprise based on state peculiarities and track progress of implementation.
Document baseline information for all the specific project locations/clusters using GPS, Remote Sensing and field surveys using GIS to monitor the project locations/clusters during the project life cycle.
Facilitate engagement of service providers and technical assistance required for the implementation of the climate adaptation and environmental management related activities, including the development of specific terms of reference, preparation of detailed work plans.
Supervise, monitor and certify the work of service providers for the various activities and assignments under climate change adaptation

Qualification and experience required

Minimum of Master degree in Agriculture, Natural Resource Management (NRM) or Rural Development or related fields. Possession of Higher Degree in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
At least 5 years of experience in the field of Climate Change Adaptation, Environment and or agro-climatology will be required.
Experience working with donor funded agencies will be an added advantage
Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage
Good knowledge and experience in Geographic Information System (GIS) and environmental database development and remote sensing.
Thorough knowledge of climate change adaptation and environmental safeguards and familiarity with all the governmental and nongovernmental actors and stakeholders involved in the policy dialogue on climate change adaptation and environment at the national level and regional levels.
Good knowledge of communication tools and technologies (internet, Microsoft Office packages etc) and reporting skills.
Fluency in oral and written English is essential.
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Ability to undertake extensive travels within project areas.

Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV of not more than 5 pages to the following addresses: infor@vcdpnigeria.org , vcdpnpmu@gmail.com , lifend2019@gmail.com

Note: This contracted appointment is for a period of one (1) year in the first instance, renewable subject to satisfactory performance acceptable to FGN/IFAD.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Darul Qur'an Wal Hadith Academy - An Islamic Basic Model School in Gwarimpa invites interested visionary and qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position below:

Job Title: School Bursar/Administrative Officer

Requirement

National Diploma in Accounting.

Job Title: Teacher

Job Description

We require the services of Teacher's in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies.

Requirements

B.Ed or B.Sc/B.A with PGDE 1-2 years cognate experience and Good konwledge of classroom management skills.

Job Title: Head of School (Head Teacher)

Requirements

B.Ed/B.Sc/BA with PGDE Administrative experience Bilingual (Arabic and English) Qur'an memorization
At least 5 years cognate experience.
Excellent in effective oral and written communication and interpersonal slots.
Excellent leadership skills and computer literate.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand-written Application Letter with detailed CV and photocopies of relevant credentials together with contact address including; email and telephone number addressed to:
The Chairman,
Darul Qur'an Wal Hadith Academy Management Board,
Plot 1, Sa'ad Zungur Street, (Setraco Gate),
Gwarinpa,
FCT - Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2019
Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM) is an international Christian development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. CBM works in partnership with local civil society organizations’, communities, government and in alliance with international organizations in Africa and the rest of the world.

CBM provides grants sourced from private and institutional donors to local partners, who subsequently implement programs using the grants on the basis of contracts signed with CBM detailing implementation, accounting, and reporting standards. In this set-up, CBM Country Offices (CC) support partners in fulfilling compliance procedures aimed at partner projects; support development and implementation of quality programs.

To support staff, partner’s project operate safely, we are recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Safety and Security Officer - CO Nigeria (m/f/d)

Job Type: This is a 2 years Fixed Term Contract local position, subject to local employment and immigration laws.

Main Objective of the Role

The overall purpose for this position is to reduce the vulnerability of CBM staff, partners, the communities we work with and programs to the threats and risks present or arising in CBM operating environments, primarily in Nigeria, but also in the region, notably Cameroon, Burkina Faso and Niger
The Safety & Security Officer, West Africa, with focus on Nigeria (70%) and Cameroon, Burkina Faso and Niger (30% combined) - to be reviewed within six months in the job.

Responsibilities
We are looking for someone who will:

Ensure each CO has a Safety & Security (S&S) Plan at all times that is regularly revised and updated, including processes and procedures in line with CBM Global S&S policy and practices;
Ensure that the S&S Plans involves diversity and local characteristics of the different working locations, in their development and revision;
Ensure that S&S Plans and practices are inclusive of persons with disabilities and gender sensitive;
In line with the S&S Plans, conduct periodic field security assessments in the different working locations and report with findings and recommendations on partners and CBM S&S related matters (travel, hotels, venues, transport, assets, etc.);
Provide credible information and contextual analysis of security situations and incidents along with appropriate advice to the Country Director and the Regional Hub Director;
Inform Country Director and Regional Hub Director of areas of concern and non-compliance.

Requirements
We are looking for someone who has:

Bachelor's Degree or above in a related field (Administration, Management, etc.), or an equivalent education and work experience;
5 years field leadership experience in security management in an INGO setting in Nigeria and/or the region;
3 years experience in and knowledge of personnel and organizational security issues, conducting threat/risk assessments, security management, security reporting and security awareness in an insecure environment;
Proven track record in conceptualizing, developing, implementing an inclusive S&S Plan;
Proven experience infield-based training focused on safety and security;
Ability to provide advice and support field staff.
Inclusiveness and a sound understanding of the importance of gender and disability in S&S;
Collaboration and ability to work within multi-cultural and diverse team;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capacity to remain calm under prolonged pressure;
Ability to adapt to needs and balance demands of beneficiary and security actors while maintaining appropriate contextual NGO security advice and coordination;
Unfailing to confidential and sensitive information during crisis, including in health, safety and security;
Fluent in written and spoken English; fluency in written and spoken French is an asset;
Strong report writing, analytical and interpersonal skills;
Competency in MS Office and SharePoint; knowledge in Navision is an asset;
Ability to travel frequently within the country and the region, including to less securing environments.
The future jobholder will adhere to CBM’s values and commit to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy. CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position.

Application Closing Date
18th March, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: jobs.nigeria@cbm.org

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.