Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055580 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Muchluv3: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Googledrive12:
A school I know is in need of a computer science graduate to teach computer science to grade 1 to 7 learners, if you are fit for this please quote me with your contact let's talk, it is urgent, if you are ready your interview will be almost immediately, I assure you the work is stress free closing time is 3:30 and 2:30 on Friday with friendly and jovial staff members the school is located around Wuye . It is a Christian school so if you are not ready to pray and read bibile during staff meetings don't apply, the starting salary is 72K and it will be reviewed next year, I can influence decision in this place I am talking about so please let's talk if you are interested.

I'm interested, you can contact me on 07060478822
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stino4win(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Interested, I leave around the location & studied computer science with teaching experience: contact - 0-8-0-6-8-0-1-9-4-9-4 Thanks.
Googledrive12:
A school I know is in need of a computer science graduate to teach computer science to grade 1 to 7 learners, if you are fit for this please quote me with your contact let's talk, it is urgent, if you are ready your interview will be almost immediately, I assure you the work is stress free closing time is 3:30 and 2:30 on Friday with friendly and jovial staff members the school is located around Wuye . It is a Christian school so if you are not ready to pray and read bibile during staff meetings don't apply, the starting salary is 72K and it will be reviewed next year, I can influence decision in this place I am talking about so please let's talk if you are interested.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mrphilipsade(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mrphilipsade(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Googledrive12:
we can start up something together if u care reply this quote
tell me about it bro
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mrphilipsade(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CsRockefeller(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Googledrive12:
we can start up something together if u care reply this quote

Sir, I'm interested too.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TheTega(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Googledrive12:

Please I am very much interested. 07031321049
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Boijay(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2019
Googledrive12:

I am interested. This is my contact 08139258472
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lizzy86(f): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2019
Googledrive12:

Am interested 08037686369
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by pee17(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Kurupt01:

Thank you for this post, I resume work today 1st March for the position.

God bless Amy and everyone else here

Congratulations �

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by paymentvoucher: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
Congratulations!
Kurupt01:

Thank you for this post, I resume work today 1st March for the position.

God bless Amy and everyone else here

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kalimera101: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2019
An interior decoration and design company in abuja is looking for a webmaster.

Preferably a female.

Her duties include:
Managing the company's website.
Uploading products to the site.
Following up on orders via the site.
Fixing bugs on the site.

Salary= 60-70k

Interested candidates should email to info@tbgsafrica.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
URGENT!!! HEAD, SUPPLY CHAIN NEEDED!!!
EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limited seek to hire Head, Supply Chain

Job Description
• Responsible for oversight of Procurement, Warehouse Management, Distribution
• Logistics and Fulfilment, leading the team in-charge of procuring all the products and services essential for the Company’s operations, by strategizing to find the most cost-effective suppliers and deals in order to minimize procurement expenses, enabling the Company maintain its profitability and invest in its growth and its people.
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
• Determine key supply chain KPIs
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Train and evaluate others
• Provide constructive feedback
• Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors

Job Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Logistics & Warehousing Management or a related field with 10 years minimum experience in a structured organisation
• Certification in CIPS or CISCP is an advantage
• Strategic business/commercial operational knowledge and understanding
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills, both internally and with external partners/accounts
• Ability to lead and develop a team to success
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.

How to apply
interested applicants should send their CV to: applications@etazuma.com or chizobamA.onwuka@etazuma.com
Application closes on 15th March, 2019
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by glana: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY

3 Experienced Digital marketers needed
Should have at least 1 or 2 certifications with search engine optimization, E-marketing as an added advantage.
Salary minimum of 50, 000 Naira. Negotiable
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by pascalbenz: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
ammyluv2002:

Job Description
• Logistics and Fulfilment, leading the team in-charge of procuring all the products and services essential for the Company’s operations, by strategizing to find the most cost-effective suppliers and deals in order to minimize procurement expenses, enabling the Company maintain its profitability and invest in its growth and its people.
• Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors

Job Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Logistics & Warehousing Management or a related field with 10 years minimum experience in a structured organisation
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills, both internally and with external partners/accounts
• Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.

How to apply
interested applicants should send their CV to: applications@etazuma.com or chizobamA.onwuka@etazuma.com
[b]
ammyluv2002:

Job Description

Job Requirements

How to apply
[/b]
ammyluv2002:

Job Description

Job Requirements

How to apply
10 years experience odi egwu !!!

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ellabel(f): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
fumeric:
A friend of mine recently paid for a self con around Lugbe airport road (close to shoprite) but have been transfered out of Abuja.

He want to sublet as he is expected to resume the new location before end of March.

So if you interested or know anyone who is, you can contact me here by mentioning me or call 070three3zero38five
How much?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Job Title: Bank Teller

Requirements
• Responsible for cash deposit and withdrawal transactions as well as cheque deposits.
• Must be resident in Abuja.
• Must be 32 years and below
• Highest qualification must be HND/BSc in any Social Science field.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: mortgage18@yahoo.com

Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
JOB ALERT!!!

A travel magazine in Abuja has a vacancy for a marketer.

₦40,000 - ₦50,000 with a 5% commission on every deal you close.

If you're interested or know anyone who might be, call this number 08064925696 or send a mail to info@jestrasolutions.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Reporter

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Business Development Manager

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Do you live in Apo, Asokoro, Garki, Gwarinmpa, Gudu or Maitama in Abuja? Or Ikeja, Lekki, VI or Yaba in Lagos?

BTDTHomeTutors is recruiting around 40 Home Tutors.

Send a one-pager CV with subject: Tutor in Lagos or Tutor in Abuja.

Deadline 12th March. Pls follow instructions.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lizzy86(f): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
xmileeasy:
Job Title: Bank Teller

Requirements
• Responsible for cash deposit and withdrawal transactions as well as cheque deposits.
• Must be resident in Abuja.
• Must be 32 years and below
• Highest qualification must be HND/BSc in any Social Science field.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: mortgage18@yahoo.com

Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.
Can someone with BSc Computer Science apply?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
lizzy86:

Can someone with BSc Computer Science apply?

You can give it a try
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
xmileeasy:
JOB ALERT!!!

A travel magazine in Abuja has a vacancy for a marketer.

₦40,000 - ₦50,000 with a 5% commission on every deal you close.

If you're interested or know anyone who might be, call this number 08064925696 or send a mail to info@jestrasolutions.com

Close deals in what sense? Sales of the magazine or?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ponehp(f): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lizzy86(f): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2019
xmileeasy:

You can give it a try
K.
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by glana: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2019
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY

Position: Software Trainer
Should be knowledgeable with HTML 5, JAVA, Programming Languages as an added advantage

Salary: Negotiable

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cas49(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2019
U can ask me any question on it...Kubwa is the location by the way

Positions:

Customer care manager

Photographer

Video editor

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Vuvaaenergy01: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2019
TODAY IN HISTORY

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MarshRiley(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cas49:
U can ask me any question on it...Kubwa is the location by the way

Positions:

Customer care manager

Photographer

Video editor
Sent my Cv.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Vacancy:

A personal assistant is needed for a Doctor.

Location is Apo, Abuja

Pay is 40k
Interested persons should send a mail to jobsenseng@gmail.com with PA as subject line

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Awa customer

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.