Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:30 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2043101 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (897) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by treshbanj: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2020
A client of ours that is into Property development situated in Central Area, Abuja is seeking to hire a Leasing Executive.

Leasing Executive Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 2 years

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by brainbox80: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Safeplux:

Send CV to safeplux@gmail.com

Sir, my name Clement. I also sent you my CV too. I earnestly expect to here from you soon.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by brainbox80: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Please I need a job ooo.
I have Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering. I also hold certificates in Professional Safety, Automobile Diagnosis and Self Reliance. I'm a very competent Electrician with vast knowledge in Solar System Engineering and measurable knowledge in IT too. I have worked in different establishments at various capacities but I'm currently out of job.

If you have any job position for me, I will send resumes upon request. My number is 08074477538
Thank you all.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rebecca4real(f): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Due to expansion, urgent vacancies exist in a Company Located in Abuja for the following positions:
1. A cook with the following requirements:
a. Must be able to prepare basic nigerian meals and soups. knowledge of continental meals is an added advantage.
b. must be available to resume by next week.
c. Male and female can apply

2. Female cashiers with the following requirements:
a. Must be able to read and write with basic computer knowledge
b. Must be married and not more than 40 years.
3. Sales personnel
a. Minimum qualification of SSCE
b. Must not be more than 21 years.
Interested applicants should send their cv's to dollar Pharmaceutical@gmail.com. with the position applied for as subject of the mail on or before Wednesday 5th, February 2020. The selected applicants may be contacted before the closing date.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2020
macanthony25:
Please who knows much about C21FG NGGI ( Non- Governmental Global Initiative) , I heard they are helping qualified Nigerians by showing them how to generate capital without using banks.

A friend referred me to them, I want to know more about them before making any move.

Thank you
lol, that's their tactics. I was told same thing until I went there and story changed.
They are similar to forever living, edmark and co.

The name of the organization is own your life campaign, you will register with 38k and you will be given products.

Not bad Sha if you go for their seminar, register with them and start looking for downlines as well.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
comtem2011:
lol, that's their tactics. I was told same thing until I went there and story changed.
They are similar to forever living, edmark and co.

The name of the organization is own your life campaign, you will register with 38k and you will be given products.

Not bad Sha if you go for their seminar, register with them and start looking for downlines as well.

So I will even need downlines. Thanks for the info
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by edunwanna: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
FOR COMPUTER & IT JOBS APPLY HERE
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Qasimak1: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Room and parlour Self contain in Bwari area of Abuja for rent at a cheaper rate, if you have interest kindly inbox me for more detail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Qasimak1: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Room and parlour Self contain in Bwari area of Abuja for rent at a cheaper rate, if you have interest kindly kindly call this number for more detail
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
macanthony25:

So I will even need downlines. Thanks for the info
of course, you will need unless you open multiple accounts. Even with that, you still need downlines to make u grow.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
I Need an experienced Über driver, car is Toyota corrolla, the car has been registered with Uber. quote if interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Googledrive12:
I Need an experienced Über driver, car is Toyota corrolla, the car has been registered with Uber. quote if interested
I'm not experienced, but can I use ur car for uber
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 2innocent(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Googledrive12:
I HV over 6 year driving experience, would be grateful for the uber offer, even with a written agreement. 08165679741
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2020
comtem2011:
of course, you will need unless you open multiple accounts. Even with that, you still need downlines to make u grow.

is it something you can advice me to venture into?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Adejofrenzy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Googledrive12:

I'm an experienced uber/Taxify driver.

I reside in lugbe

Zero8147048870

thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
macanthony25:

is it something you can advice me to venture into?
Only if you have the zeal for networking.

But it's not a bad business. Very lucrative with hardwork though.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
2innocent:

I HV over 6 year driving experience, would be grateful for the uber offer, even with a written agreement. 08165679741

Will call you all
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Googledrive12: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
I'm not experienced, but can I use ur car for uber

I am sorry sir there is reason why I need someone who is not new to driving in Abuja . I hope you understand .
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Lynn21: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Job Title: Builders

Requirements:
Educational qualification: BSc or HND (minimum).
Relevant experience: 1-3 years minimum.
Knowledge of relevant software applications in related field and Ms package (Excel/word),
Good communication skills,
Good report writing skills.

Remuneration: Attractive

Please only, experienced, interested and serious candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.

Job Title: Sales Representative

Requirements:
Good communication skills,
Passionate and aggressive in sales.

Remuneration: stipends + 5-10% commission.

Please only interested and serious candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.

Job Title: Janitorial Supervisor/Facility Manager

Requirements:
Relevant experience in same field: 1-3 years minimum.
Knowledge of Ms package (word/excel)
Good communication skills

Remuneration: Attractive

Please only experienced, interested and serious candidates should forward their CV's to drekruta1@gmail.com using the position as the subject.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jaycenvirtualse: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Googledrive12:

I am sorry sir there is reason why I need someone who is not new to driving in Abuja . I hope you understand .

Alright sir, I understand cool
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ellabel:
A small portable self contained at lugbe zone 9 is up for rent... Call now to get it.. Water 24/hours light available
N60,000
Call 08055206898
As in 60k rent per year? How remote is the place?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jaycenvirtualse:
Hello everyone. Please I need an affordable house with a budget of 60k. It's urgent. Please light and water is necessary. It could be a single room.
you can get, but it will be a remote area and about water issue, you will be buying ni o.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
comtem2011:
you can get, but it will be a remote area and about water issue, you will be buying ni o.

What about light?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Tonieokey(m): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Plus, you get to ask me any questions about instagram and how to properly use the platform.

This is a skill that can be monetized.

I'll be waiting for your chat

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Jaycenvirtualse:

What about light?
I can't guarantee, but mostly, the remote areas get light more.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2020
comtem2011:
I can't guarantee, but mostly, the remote areas get light more.
What area are we looking at?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by countryman13: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Googledrive12 post=86300504]I Need an experienced Über driver, car is Toyota corrolla, the car has been registered with Uber. quote if interested
Although I have not done Uber before but taxi in Abuja n had over 10 years driving experience in Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Jaycenvirtualse:

What area are we looking at?
I am not an agent, just giving you hear up on possible places you can get an accommodation for that amount in this Abuja.

Now, from Mararaba, Ado, New nyanyan. You can get in those places.

Wait, let me ask someone for you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by safejobs: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Chief Security Officer (CSO) Wanted at Transcorp Hilton Abuja

A Chief Security Officer will be responsible for directing and overseeing the implementation of all safety and security measures for providing a safe environment for guests and team members. In addition, he/she will ensure compliance to all security procedures in line with Hilton standard.

What will I be doing?

As a Chief Security Officer, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Chief Security Officer is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises. Specifically, the Chief Security Officer will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service

Review regularly all policies, systems, and procedures including emergency drills and bomb procedures
Lead and direct investigations of accidents, thefts, property loss and unlawful activities
Interrogate; analyze situation and handle written/Complaint with a view to correcting erring staff
Promote safe work practices and ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and preventive measures
Assist in the development, administration and implementation of safety programs and safety training classes. Visually identify, correct and record safety hazards
Develop, direct and coordinate training of all security officers in all fields of security which includes fire life safety, First Aid, CPR, as well as other Corporate approved programs such as Anti-Terrorism and Workplace Violence training
Screen, interview, select, manage, review and counsel Security Supervisors and Officers to maintain order throughout the hotel.
Periodically review Officers and Supervisors’ logs to ensure completeness and accuracy
Direct and manage Lost-but-Found complaints. Assist as needed with guest issues
Ensure regular patrol of the property by security officers
Communicate effectively and efficiently with external agencies including police, fire authorities, and other related services to ensure coordinated approach
Liaise with Government agencies, parastatals, and local institutions on all security situations and matters for effective planning and necessary action.
Develop emergency response and Crisis Management plans including evacuation and Business Continuity Planning
Develop accurate security information system and Surveillance activities that will ensure company readiness to handle emergencies
Conduct Security Risk and Vulnerability Assessment for all existing and new assets and operations.
Prepare monthly Security statistical report to management.
What are we looking for?

A Chief Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow

Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
Previous experience leading and managing a Security / law enforcement team
In-depth knowledge of security related systems, practices, legislation, and latest technologies
Excellent inter-personal skills and personal presentation
Previous experience in Nigerian security services and/or security certifications will be an added advantage
What will it be like to work for Hilton?

Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!

How to Apply

Click here to apply online https://safejobs.com.ng/chief-security-officer-wanted-at-transcorp-hilton-abuja/

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (897) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.