Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058437 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sydneyboss(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2020
3RNEST:

Come Whatsapp

Ur number
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 3RNEST(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2020
sydneyboss:

Ur number
See signature for WhatsApp number
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Intelligentdude Consult is recruiting for its client (A communication systems integrators,data and telecommunication services providers company).
Position: System Analyst needed.

Qualifications : OND/HND in Computer Engineering,MIS.
2 years plus experience supporting complex networks with Microsoft Servers,Cisco firewalls,VMWare,HTTP/S,TCP/IP,Active Directory,MS Exchange,etc.
2 years experience supporting enterprise class applications in production environments Certificates,Licenses,Registrations.
MCSE Certification is desirable.
Proven track record of implementing highly complex web products.

Interested applicant should send their Cover Letter as body of mail and attached CV to : recruitment@careerswithintelligentdude.com using the Job title as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Intelligentdude Consult is recruiting for its client (A communication systems integrators,data and telecommunication services providers company).
Position: Data Analyst.

Qualifications : OND/HND in Statistics or Technical discipline.
2 years plus experience in similar position.
Strong affinity with working with database.

Interested applicant should send their Cover Letter as body of mail and attached CV to : recruitment@careerswithintelligentdude.com using the Job title as subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Position: Client Relationship Officer
Qualifications : Linguists or History and ICT graduate.
2 years plus experience in client management.
Ability to manage campaign.
Languages: Should be able to speak two local languages,English and additional foreign language.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gealman: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
NSIA INSURANCE Abuja branch is inviting full and supplementary job seekers for a sales job in its environs.

Send CV to:

ozeleaugustine@gmail.com or  paul.ochigbo@nsiainsurance.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bky07(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning, a lady based in Abuja is in need of a flatmate to share 1 year rent.the location is at galadimawa.She must be bsc/msc holder,working class/business,with a good heart,matured Age 33 years to 35yrs.All you need is your box of cloth and makeup
Please call this number for more enquiries on 08176974114
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by andrewtosin(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wrong mail
Talabitobi:
Accountant needed

Job Description

Accountant needed to oversee general accounting operations. You will report organization’s finances to management and offer suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.

Job Functions/Responsibilities

Document financial transactions by entering account information.
Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secure financial information by completing database backups.
Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
Support month-end and year-end close process.
Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.

Requirements/Qualifications

Proven work experience as an Accountant or similar position.
Working knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Hands-on experience with accounting software.
Advanced MS Excel skills.
Additional certification (ICAN, ACCA, etc) is a plus.
Degree in Accounting or related field.
Preferably female.

Application Deadline

20th March, 2020.

How To Apply

To apply, kindly send you application to info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by matrixme(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
We are a new Fintech company into e-commerce, on-demand services, bills payment, Transportation, Agency banking and E-payment, headquartered in Lagos. We are looking for trade partners in Abuja and Northern states to help expand our reach. You will earn commissions on devices assigned to you. Do you have a brick and mortar shop in a commercial location in Abuja and other northern states? CAC registration as well as one or two staff? Let's talk today.
Meanwhile, get into the agency banking business in your neighborhood. Pay everyday bills and earn commissions. Get a free POS. Let's talk about this.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GYZSERVICES1: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Job Opportunity

Cornerstone Insurance Plc Abuja (Agency Unit) is creating opportunities for all categories of Nigerians who have passion for sales.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Financial Planners/Business Development Executives
Duration: Full time/ Part time
Qualification: B.Sc, HND, OND
Remuneration: Allowance & Commission

Kindly send your CV to:

kattamah@cornerstone.com.ng or contact Kingsley @ Cornerstone Insurance Plc @ 34 Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by vickkybaba(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday.

I'm currently studying environmental biology and looking for paid internship around Abuja and suleja axis.

Please if there's a company or institute looking for interns that studies biology. Do well to reply me please or give me the necessary informations please.

Thanks!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
reeny2020:
Bonanza !
you can't get a job but you can be the boss stop been broke business is the bae for your first grade ok clothes dm me @08168520866 also whatapp me very affordable
Ok o. Ages to respond to chat.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 9japrof(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Bky07:
Good morning, a lady based in Abuja is in need of a flatmate to share 1 year rent.the location is at galadimawa.She must be bsc/msc holder,working class/business,with a good heart,matured Age 33 years to 35yrs.All you need is your box of cloth and makeup

Man nko?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ecosystm(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2020
matrixme:
We are a new Fintech company into e-commerce, on-demand services, bills payment, Transportation, Agency banking and E-payment, headquartered in Lagos. We are looking for trade partners in Abuja and Northern states to help expand our reach. You will earn commissions on devices assigned to you. Do you have a brick and mortar shop in a commercial location in Abuja and other northern states? CAC registration as well as one or two staff? Let's talk today.
Meanwhile, get into the agency banking business in your neighborhood. Pay everyday bills and earn commissions. Get a free POS. Let's talk about this.

Let's talk, am interested, I have been in this industry well. Over 4yrs now.. Am also familiar with the terrain as well. As understand transactions habits of the people..

My WhatsApp is 08039206911
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by timagentms: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2020
matrixme:

I am surely available for you sir, I have been doing agency banking now and I have more than hundreds agent who are ready to use the POS. This is my Watsapp 08033506249. Pls let talk sir. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by madream4life: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2020
matrixme:

please send us details on how to be part of this: eminentessentialss@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by naijaboy756: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Where is Ammylove

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by timagentms: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
madream4life:

please send us details on how to be part of this: eminentessentialss@gmail.com

Hello, I have sent you mail Sir. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
matrixme:
Hello good day. Please what's the name of the fintech company? Is there a number to contact you?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by oloyetomoye: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
matrixme:

Pls send details to:
Whitehallcomms@gmail.com, talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Tonieokey(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Here we go!!

As part of the need to always grow and make money while doing it��

I'm here to announce that I have my own agency now

Yes I'm good at digital marketing, like I'm really good.

Yet to avoid being a Jack of all trade, I had to focus on two aspects

+Social Media Management
+Online advertising

I had a logo designed and built a website or something that looks like one �

So here's the plan; I can offer said services to individuals and organisations( Big or small).

To see what I mean, click on
Zolted.com

I'll be waiting to hear from you ��

You can reach out on 08140737650
Or
Send an email to (Info@zolted.com)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by timagentms: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
matrixme:

Pls sir, what is the name of the new Fintech company? Thk u
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TRADELYN: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Someone very good in building a website, mobile App, etc from the scratch like Uber needed urgently in Abuja.
Tradelyn@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by OgbeniAy: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Audit Manager Position
The Audit & Attestation Division of our client’s firm is looking for a dedicated Audit Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team of experienced individuals with room for growth. Our client is a mid-sized public accounting firm located in the Jabi Area of Abuja.
What we are looking for in our next Audit Manager . . .
 A minimum of five (5) years of audit experience with a proven track record of successfully leading audit teams;
 Possession of HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other appropriate academic major, as well as ICAN/ACCA Certification;
 Working knowledge of recent developments in audit, accounting (IFRS and IPSAS) and tax compliance
 Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
 Ability to manage all aspects of the audit; including planning, fieldwork and wrap-up;
 Ability to successfully manage multiple engagements;
 Willingness and ability to travel throughout Nigeria as needed; and
 Capability to supervise a team of audit professionals; providing coaching and mentoring to audit staff as appropriate.
Application received after 4pm on March 25, 2020, will not be considered.
Interested applicants can apply by emailing: jttconsults@gmail.com.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
please do any one know of any standard apartment self contain in either lugbe, or galadinmawa.. should be POP and looks neat..
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by torqque7(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Self contain apartment for rent in lugbe Abuja for 130k call 08149739917
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by glorie1414: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
URGENT!!! VACANCIES IN ABUJA FOR NYSC MEMBERS

1. Customer Service Representative in an IT Company ( NYSC/Corps Members ONLY)

Must be Computer Literate

2. Graphics Designer in an IT Company ( NYSC/Corps Members ONLY)

Experience in Printing and Branding

3. Office/Accounts Assistant ( NYSC/Corps Members ONLY)

Must be Computer Literate and Good with Excel

Allowance : 25,000 - 30,000

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bky07(f): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good afternoon , a lady based in Abuja is in need of a flatmate to share 1 year rent.the location is at galadimawa.She must be bsc/msc holder,working class/business,with a good heart,matured .All you need is your box of cloth and makeup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.