Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056008 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Seniorwriter(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
cescfrank:

l know someone you can stay with, she's female and single. call me 0eight0 64seven 633 two1

Kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile(personal) text.
I've lost touch with email requests in my inbox.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Buharidgeneral: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
A reputable software company requires the service of an accountant

BSc/HND in Accounting

2/3 years work experience in accounting field

Attempt in ICAN examination will be an added advange

Preferably in Abuja & environs

Send your CV to idrisakeem@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dinobillz: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Is this package still available?
palacious100:
1) Do you stay in bwari Abuja? This business proposal is for you.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good evening all

Please how can I locate Chicken Republic Plot 36, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2 from Nyanya?

Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2021
macanthony25:
Good evening all

Please how can I locate Chicken Republic Plot 36, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2 from Nyanya?

Thank you

Learn to use your Google map ,it will save you alot. Even if you are in a new state you can easily track any location.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 24kmagic: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Please, if you are in Abuja and you know of any vacancy around Wuse, Berger, Garki, Central Area, Gudu, and Apo, please, let me know.

I really, and I mean badly need a source of income to survive.

My helper might be here
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ATTAHDYE(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
JOB ADVERT
A management & financial Consulting company is in need of a young diligent and dedicated male staff as a trainee consultant.
Required Qualities
Interested applicants should possess the following qualities:
• Ability to learn fast
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be a computer literate (Microsoft office is key)
Qualification
Anyone with the following qualifications can apply:
BSC/HND Accounting (an ICAN student is preferred)
AAT holder
Office Location:
3rd Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja
Remuneration
Forty Thousand Naira Only (N40,000).
Applications
Interested persons should forward their typed Cvs to the following email address: akeemikonnet@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Kingstel(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Job Vacancies at

is recruiting SALES REPRESENTATIVES in Wuse, Abuja.

Slashpay Nigeria Ltd is into Logistics and e-commerce services. See www. for more details.

Designated Locations:
Kuje, Bwari, Madalla, Lugbe, Maitama, Wuse, Asokoro, Ushapa, Orozo, Dawaki, Lokogoma, Karshi, Kado, Karu, Mararaba, Life Camp, Garki, Nyanya, Mabushi, Gwarinpa, Kubwa, Dei Dei, Dutse Alhaji, Apo, Jabi, Jahi, etc.

Remuneration:
》30K Salary
》10% Commission.

Kindly phone or send your CV to 0813 008 3264 on WhatsApp if interested.

Closing Date: 12th July, 2021.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by nwajesus12(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Menh, as a lawyer, I can't believe that I am still unemployed since January I relocated to Abuja. Please, I need a job in Abuja. I graduated with 2.1 from the university and law school respectively. Any help in securing a job in Abuja will be appreciated, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PSVITA(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2021
24kmagic:
Please, if you are in Abuja and you know of any vacancy around Wuse, Berger, Garki, Central Area, Gudu, and Apo, please, let me know.

I really, and I mean badly need a source of income to survive.

My helper might be here

WhatsApp me, ( My number is in a signature) You didn't mention the Position you can work.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by macanthony25(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2021
stinflame:

Learn to use your Google map ,it will save you alot. Even if you are in a new state you can easily track any location.
Thank you

I'm not mobile sir, Google map can be confusing atimes, there are better short ways of reaching some destinations than Google map. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Briells: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
is this still available?

matrixme:
I have two brand new units of Opay POS available, for those of us that wants to become an agent. POS business still pays in Abuja. Send a DM.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by matrixme(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Briells:
is this still available?

Yes
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PSVITA(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
I need a self Com around Nyanya , or any where in Town , my budget is 50 - 60K.

Check my signature to via my WhatsApp number
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
PSVITA:
I need a self Com around Nyanya , or any where in Town , my budget is 50 - 60K.

Check my signature to via my WhatsApp number
in town where..specify.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PSVITA(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
in town where..specify.

Anywhere in Town bro, am I urgent need of a self Com.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
PSVITA:

Anywhere in Town bro, am I urgent need of a self Com.
its only Nyanya axis you can get one room for that amount.i dont think you will see a selfcon of 50k in the whole of Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
March 26 - June 19 only 6 pages (850 - 855)?

In those days (we can even witness 3 pages in one day!).

What changed? What happened? Are there no jobs again?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by PSVITA(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
its only Nyanya axis you can get one room for that amount.i dont think you will see a selfcon of 50k in the whole of Abuja

Yea, I know, contact me if you know anywhere that's vacant.

Note: 50 - 60 K Self Contain
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by amdx21: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2021
ORGANIZATION: Cyreum Limited

JOB TITLE: Social Media Business Development Officer

JOB DESCRIPTION

We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, keen, reliable, and organised social medial business development officer to support the administration of our social media platform, Fleckings, administer our external social media accounts, and bring fresh ideas and novel social media strategies.

Across Fleckings and our external social media accounts, you will be responsible for creating real-time and original (text, audio, video, and brochure) writeups/contents, manage posts, and convey our voice/response to followers. You will manage our company image, handle our social media presence, monitor user engagement, collaborate with your co-workers, and creatively express our company’s views to achieve our business goals. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to build a career and move forward with a company of innovative solutions, experts, new projects, and exciting opportunities.

QUALIFICATION
• Design, implement, and define social media KPIs and strategies
• Proficiency in SEO, keyword research, Google analytics, and internet ranking for web contents
• Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
• Monitor and measure user engagement (and web traffic) and suggest content optimisation
• Hands-on experience in social media and content management
• Stay up to date with the latest digital technologies, social media best practices and trends, and audience preferences
• Create actionable plans to grow and maintain new users and followers on social media
• Develop, edit, publish, and share engaging social media write-ups and contents – texts, photos, audios, videos, and news
• Work and collaborate with marketing, sales, graphic designs, and product development teams to enhance brand consistencies
• Communicate with our target audience (including followers), industry professionals, and influencers to create a strong network
• Provide real-time/constructive feedback and monitor customer reviews
• Work with copyrighters and other content creators to ensure content is original, informative, appealing, and engaging
• Suggest, create, and implement new features (such as promotions and competitions) as well as sales objectives and initiatives for enhanced brand awareness
• Design strategies for user experience to drive new business
• Attend social media and technology events and conferences
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Social Sciences, Arts, or related field.
• Strong understanding of marketing strategies and concepts
• Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to create unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
• Excellent analytical, reporting, multitasking, and communication skills and measuring the success of every marketing campaign
• Professional Certification in Google Analytics is strongly preferred
• Proficiency in using multi-social posting programs (such as Hootsuite and HubSpot) and social media marketing tools (such as Buffer) is an added advantage

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
1. Register an account with fleckings on www.fleckings.com
2. login into your account and click on jobs
3. Click on your desired position
4. Click Apply now
5. Fill in the form and upload your CV
6. Click on send

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by binsanni(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is this offer still available?

ATTAHDYE:
JOB ADVERT
A management & financial Consulting company is in need of a young diligent and dedicated male staff as a trainee consultant.
Required Qualities
Interested applicants should possess the following qualities:
• Ability to learn fast
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be a computer literate (Microsoft office is key)
Qualification
Anyone with the following qualifications can apply:
BSC/HND Accounting (an ICAN student is preferred)
AAT holder
Office Location:
3rd Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja
Remuneration
Forty Thousand Naira Only (N40,000).
Applications
Interested persons should forward their typed Cvs to the following email address: akeemikonnet@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by binsanni(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
is this offer still available?

Kingstel:
Job Vacancies at

is recruiting SALES REPRESENTATIVES in Wuse, Abuja.

Slashpay Nigeria Ltd is into Logistics and e-commerce services. See www. for more details.

Designated Locations:
Kuje, Bwari, Madalla, Lugbe, Maitama, Wuse, Asokoro, Ushapa, Orozo, Dawaki, Lokogoma, Karshi, Kado, Karu, Mararaba, Life Camp, Garki, Nyanya, Mabushi, Gwarinpa, Kubwa, Dei Dei, Dutse Alhaji, Apo, Jabi, Jahi, etc.

Remuneration:
》30K Salary
》10% Commission.

Kindly phone or send your CV to 0813 008 3264 on WhatsApp if interested.

Closing Date: 12th July, 2021.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jony247(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
A Sales Representative/ Business Development Personnel is urgently needed in Aryville furniture showroom.

We are looking for a Sales Rep/ Business Development Officer who would join our team.

You are qualified for this role if you meet the following requirements. Ideally, you
● Are excited about working in a firm that appreciates Luxury whilst projecting local values.
● Have demonstrated that you are great at executing tasks and seeing them through.
● Have demonstrated leadership capabilities in previous roles.
● Are optimistic, self-motivated and can work independently and under pressure in building big brands.

If interested, applicant should send their CV'S to
info@aryville.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MrBachelor: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Benteazaa:
I need a self contain around lugbe

Budget.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Thunday1005(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
humility33:
Use the link below to join WhatsApp group for regular job postings and updates

https:///FZTUTWXv8la4aheJYOBQwX
link not working
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Thunday1005(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
PaloFoods:

where in Abuja are you? submit your CV at Palo Place Mpape, Abuja
Is there still any vacancy .
I studied food science and technology
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by yeroboy: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
VACANCIES AT CYREUM LIMITED

Cyreum is a technology company headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria, with several employees serving clients and businesses around the world. With its peer-to-peer social and payday network platform -Fleckings, and development of products for critical infrastructure sectors, project managers, and end users, Cyreum is continuously raising the benchmark for excellence via technology, business, innovation, advanced research, and development in Africa and worldwide.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
1. Social Media Business Development officer
2. Application Support Officer
3. iOS Developer
4. Android Developer
5. Full Stack Developer – Android, iOS and Web

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:
1. Register an account with Fleckings on www.fleckings.com
2. login into your account and click on jobs
3. Click on your desired position to view job requirements
4. Click Apply now
5. Fill in the form and upload your CV
6. Click on send

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by bravolad(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Personnel
Job Code: WJ01-84 Location: Utako, Abuja - FCT
Job Summary Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; generate sales lead, tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory and writing report.
Responsibilities
• Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
• Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings; identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
Requirements and Experience
• B.Sc in Marketing or any related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field
Required Skills:
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Adaptability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organization and planning skills
• Commercial awareness
Application Closing Date Thursday 24nd June 2021

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to career@wincofoam.com using the job title as subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Julius223pounds(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pls am seriously in need of teaching job around Wuse, Apo, or Maitama. Any body with useful information, I will appreciate. 07034796051.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mico4real(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good evening guys,
Got an invite from Onecommunity this evening, but because am far away from Abuja right now, would want to know more about this guys if they're genuine or not.

Dear (Applicant),

As a result of your application for the position of Field Marketer, I would like to invite you to attend an interview on

Date: Saturday, 26th June 2021.....

Please come along with the following items:

· A copy of your CV,

· Photocopies of your credentials,

· 1 passport photographs,

· a list of three references, and

· a valid means of identification (e.g. drivers licence).

NOTE

1. You are advised to be at the venue at least 30 minutes before time.

2. COVID-19 considerations: Invited

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.