Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055753 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by salisuammy(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ebitus:

I am interested....how can I apply.
I am interested in mathematics
Kindly call the numbers
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Knight1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hi Everyone.

Is there someone who can assist in getting Room and Parlour within Lokogoma axis.
Vehicle assessable and with its own water. Budget 400k.

Thank you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
I am a 22yrs old female in need of a job as a receptionist, sale girl or any ushering job. I live in Gwagwalada, Abuja.

Please, I need a job before I go for Nysc to substain myself. Thank you.

Phone/ WhatsApp Number- 09094432588 or 09028930922
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Lynn21: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Marketer needed to sell toner cartridge

Basic Salary - 30k + negotiable commission

Location - Abuja

Requirements :
Goal oriented
Passion for sales
Outspoken
Good report writing skills

Please only interested and serious candidates should send these informations - names, state, gender, Location, interests to 08179949921, text only.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by yeroboy: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yaliam Press Limited is a foremost reputable general printing outfit carrying out wide range of services including industrial publishing, digital printing, packaging and label production, security & general printing with full complement of latest equipment in offset and digital printing.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Deputy Head, ICT

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements

Not less than least 5 years working experience with no criminal record
Providing IT Systems and Network support.
Candidate must have Cisco CCNA/CCNP/MCSE certifications;
Experience in installation, operation and maintenance of Cisco equipment including switches, routers, firewalls etc.
Experience with network security (Cisco IPsec/Sophos XG firewalls);
Experience working with windows server 2012 or later;
Must have ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems.
Knowledge of WordPress web development is desirable.
Computer Programming skills;
Experience in LAN, WAN, radio, CCTV, access control is a must.
Adeptness with social media and digital marketing tools will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials to: mmbibi@yaliampress.com.ng, ietuk@yaliampress.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Or
Forward their hand written Applications, updated Curriculum Vitae with current address and phone number(s), 2 recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
The Chairman / CEO,
Yaliam Press Limited,
No. 3, Abeokuta Street,
Area 8, Garki,
Abuja.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by onlinestaff2020: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Knight1:
Hi Everyone.

Is there someone who can assist in getting Room and Parlour within Lokogoma axis.
Vehicle assessable and with its own water. Budget 400k.

Thank you.

I work at Lokogoma. I can help you get the house.
Just WhatsApp me: 0::81::3$$41++98++795
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Stiv19cuff(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Please I am available for any Job, Hotel, office, shopping mall...i am in gwarinpa. I have a Bsc Mass comm
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ProfBlessed(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2021
salisuammy:
Mathematics and English teachers needed in the school below. Accomodation is also available

I'm interested in this
English
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mike01y: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2021
We Are Now Hiring

Sales Manager Position.

Salary: #50,000

Qualifications:

Female.

Above 24 years.

Bachelor’s Degree. Business / Sales Management preferred.

Adept at using Microsoft word and excel.

Excellent Communication Skills.

Experienced in sales and marketing.

Responsibilities:

Work as a sales executive.

Sending of Daily sales report.

Issuance of invoice/receipts to clients

Aptly supervised the day-to-day activities of staffs

Collecting clients information at the store.

Worked in sync with the team for marketing products and brand awareness.

Prospecting for potential clients and generating leads for the company.

To increase sales for the company by meeting and exceeding the set monthly sales target.

Note: Dressing and appearance would also be taken into account.

Interested persons should forward their CVs with current information including address and phone number and accompanying documents to the email address below;

career@1403luxury.com

Selected applicants would be called with a date and time for their interview.

Meeting would be at the Office in Ceddi plaza, Abuja.

Signed Management.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jeffy101: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Job Title: Store Officer.
Job Summary:
 To manage the company’s store and oversee all activities related to the store.
 To maintain proper records of all stocks that come in or leaves the store, plan and monitor stock levels.

Job Description.
 Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and send reports to Management.
 Ensure accuracy of the stock levels at all times by conducting stock-taking as may be required, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc.
 Ensure adequate record keeping, manage all documentation to confirm stock levels, and maintain proper inventory control.
 Ensure that our accepted proper reorder level is maintained.
 To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
 Ensure that the store is always clean and all safety protocols are in place.
 Prepare detailed and accurate weekly and monthly Stock Movement and related Reports.
 To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the management.

Required skills, competencies, and qualities.
 Efficient in inventory management.
 Warehouse management.
 Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other software relevant to inventory management.
 Effective communication skills.
 Ability to work smart and use own initiatives.
 Numeracy skills.
 Integrity.

Academic Requirements.
 BSc. or HND in Inventory Management, Statistics, Accounting, or a related field.
 Minimum of 3 years experience as a Store officer/Manager, Warehouse Manager, or, similar role.

How to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and cover letter to ginosvacancy@gmail.com, using the Job title as the subject of the email.

Application deadline: 27th of September, 2021.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fikayormi(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
in need of a job as a receptionist, I live in lokogoma axis, Abuja.

Please, I need a part time job as am also doing my Nysc to substain myself. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by salisuammy(f): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ebitus:

I am interested....how can I apply.
I am interested in mathematics
I got your mail. Kindly quote me on the issue please
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by CTHEGREAT: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Role: HEAD OF OPERATIONS (HOP)

RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS

Overview:
 We are looking for a self-motivated Head of Operations (HOP) to oversee our organization’s operations and procedures.
 The HOP will be responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of our business operations.
 The HOP is expected to be an experienced and efficient team leader, with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
 The goal of the HOP position is to drive performance and sustainable growth.

Responsibilities:
1. Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
2. Establish policies that promote efficient business processes and standards.
3. Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of staff members (Marketing/Sales, Finance, Training & Development etc.)
4. Work with company staff members to deliver on weekly and monthly performance goals.
5. Facilitate assigned company’s training sessions.
6. Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
7. Manage company’s client/customer service portals.
8. Write and submit reports to the managing director in all matters of importance.
9. Manage relationships with faculty members, partners and vendors.
10. Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and profits
11. Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity

Requirements:
1. Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
2. Expert in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
3. Proven experience as Operations manager or relevant role
4. Understanding of business functions such as Marketing / Sales, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Admin, etc.
5. Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
6. Excellent understanding of business development strategies.
7. Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
8. Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
9. Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
10. Good with numbers and financial planning
11. Outstanding communication (written and oral) and negotiation skills
12. Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
13. Working knowledge of relevant digital skills including, Microsoft Office and social media management.
14. BSc/BA in relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.

HOW TO APPLY
Send the following documents to admin@dexterheros.com or dexterherosnigeria@gmail.com
1. Letter of Suitability
2. Updated CV (with Photograph)
Application Deadline: Monday 13th September 2021
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Hybrid600: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
One bedroom apartment available around pipeline area Kubwa for 450k..
Quote if interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jeffy101: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Job Title: Accounting Intern.

Job Description:
• Supporting the accounts department to prepare accounts and tax returns.
• Supporting the accounts department in monitoring spending and budgets.
• Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
• Keeping account books and systems up to date.

Job Requirements:
• B.Sc. in Accounting.
• Must be a serving NYSC MEMBER, and a female (for gender balance).
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel).
• Ability to pick things quickly.

How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and cover letter to ginosvacancy@gmail.com, using the Job title as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ahmedie28(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Apartments is a classic and royal residential hotel located in Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja. We are seeking highly intelligent and courteous team players to provide extraordinary services for our guests.

They are recruiting individuals with exceptional qualities to join our team in the position below:

Job Title: Housekeeper

Job Summary

Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, baths and public areas under the supervision f housekeeping supervisor.
The housekeeping attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also be able to address guest requests and problems.
Candidate Profile

Technical College or Trade Certificate or its equivalent.
At least (1) years experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
The ability to communicate effectively with guests is highly required.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Passport Photography to: wiseleaphrconsulting@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Chachalogo(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Ahmedie28:
Apartments is a classic and royal residential hotel located in Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja. We are seeking highly intelligent and courteous team players to provide extraordinary services for our guests.

They are recruiting individuals with exceptional qualities to join our team in the position below:

Job Title: Housekeeper

Job Summary

Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, baths and public areas under the supervision f housekeeping supervisor.
The housekeeping attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also be able to address guest requests and problems.
Candidate Profile

Technical College or Trade Certificate or its equivalent.
At least (1) years experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
The ability to communicate effectively with guests is highly required.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Passport Photography to: wiseleaphrconsulting@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How much is the pay?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dveek(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
If you're in need of a Mathematics teacher (Online & Offline), home tutor, LaTeX converter and paper formatter, typist, please reach me on:
0816-679-2376.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2021
A sound resource person based in Accra Ghana is needed in the area of HR. send me a chat on zero809318374.3 Thank you. The person can send his profile to lead2impact@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by shalomm: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hi everyone, I know this is a Job hunting section, but just maybe... I am a website designer and proficient in database management and administration, very good in graphic design. should anyone need the aforementioned service, kindly dm or quote. Career wise, i have 3 years experience as an administrative officer, kindly refer if you have any job opening in your organization.
Keep having better days.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by BachJosh: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by successismine01(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Good day nairalander ,
Am seeking placement for industrial training. Am a student from department of architecture abubakar tafawa balewa university bauchi (300l), I had my national diploma in architecture from the polytechnic ibadan 2016
These are area of my expertise:
Proficient in using sketchup for construction drawings
Proficient in using sketchup for 3D modelling
Proficient using blender for both interior and exterior rendering
Proficient using sketchup for furniture design
Site supervision
Note: am for a well paid firm or where I can use my national diploma to work.
Prefer location abuja
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by danny6ix(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good day, anyone who needs a means to make some money for upkeep should dm on WhatsApp. I will teach you a very easy way to make some change as long as you have a smart phone. 08 170 8833 73 Whatsapp.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by shalomm: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
danny6ix:
Good day, anyone who needs a means to make some money for upkeep should dm on WhatsApp. I will teach you a very easy way to make some change as long as you have a smart phone. 08 170 8833 73 Whatsapp.
Hi, be kind enough to state the means here

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by BrutusOj(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
fikayormi:
Im a 25yrs old male in need of a job as a receptionist, sale boy , cleaner or any ushering job. I live in lokogoma axis, Abuja.

Please, I need a part time job as [b]am also doing my Nys[/b]c to substain myself. Thank you.

Phone/ WhatsApp Number- 08100116824
I don't understand you, cleaner as a supervisor of cleaners or a cleaner? Your type make job difficult for those who are not privilege to acquire higher education and other skills. How can you be planning to take jobs meant for secondarians away from them?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by BrutusOj(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
fikayormi:
Im a 25yrs old male in need of a job as a receptionist, sale boy , cleaner or any ushering job. I live in lokogoma axis, Abuja.

Please, I need a part time job as am also doing my Nysc to substain myself. Thank you.

Phone/ WhatsApp Number- 08100116824
I don't understand you, cleaner as a supervisor of cleaners or a cleaner? Your type make job search difficult for those who are not privileged to acquire higher education and other skills. How can you be planning to take jobs meant for secondarians away from them?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Realestatevixen: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
BrutusOj:
I don't understand you, cleaner as a supervisor of cleaners or a cleaner? Your type make job search difficult for those who are not privileged to acquire higher education and other skills. How can you be planning to take jobs meant for secondarians away from them?

And how exactly is it your business. This is cyber bullying and totally uncalled for. The individual is just looking for means to keep body and soul. Please lets learn to respect people's opinions and decisions.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Malawii: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Are you in ABUJA?
A fintech requires an IT student, SSCE and OND Holder.
male(20-23)
preferable person's from( Dei Dei ,Kubwa Dakwa,Gwagwa and KARIMO) will be considered.

This opportunity is meant for person that is ready to learn some skills within the FINTEC industry.
You get to learn about agencybanking pos and merchants Pos.

For more details.
PM or send CV to ameemutechsolutions@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2021
An accountant/ account officer is urgently in an eatery / bakery located in mpape, Abuja. Text name ,job position, age,state, address,marital status to 08034438232
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
danny6ix:
You put your WhatsApp yet you don't even reply messages
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rrchrd(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hello Brethren Am a Professional Housekeeper please someone should connect me to a Residents housekeeping job I can do security work also... Thank you!
My contact:07011680961 (Whatsapp also)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.