Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2057178 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fnep2smooth(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
For your website design and graphic please contact me.

I build from scratch

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by YouGood(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Looking for a broadcast technician for a talk show start-up.

- The office is located at Apo District, Abuja and the person should preferably be staying around that area for easy commute

- Capable of working with media equipment

- Knowledge of photography and video editing will be added advantage

- If interested, please send your resume to highlygraced@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Didijiji: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2023
PaulOtl:
Hello job seekers, pls this is urgent. A financial manager is needed at a company in Abuja. Being chartered will be a plus, and having more than four years experience is required. Importantly, you should know how to use basic and common accounting softwares on the computer .
Salary is above 200k per month. Pls quote me to immediately schedule an appointment if you meet the requirements. Male candidate is preferred, but women can also indicate their interest.

PS: I don't know why they specified that they prefer a man for the job. I was the one who suggested a woman can also do it, since I know of a widow somewhere at gwagwalada who could use this job to better her life. But it seems she lacks the skills to use financial softwares to carry our the job.

Thanks.
Also, if you know of two auditing companies here in Abuja, and you know they ate good and reliable, the same company is in need of their services, and would like to hold a meeting with them before Saturday. Auditing firms that can handle a Chinese company's financial records. They will meet with a lawyer and sign an agreement.
OMNI BIZ
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Prince2bad(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good day everyone, please I'm currently in Abuja and i'm seeking for any kind of legit job please. I've a Bachelor's degree in mathematics and my Masters degree in mathematics is in view, please help me thank you

3 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by marketer100: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
PaulOtl:
Hello job seekers, pls this is urgent. A financial manager is needed at a company in Abuja. Being chartered will be a plus, and having more than four years experience is required. Importantly, you should know how to use basic and common accounting softwares on the computer .
Salary is above 200k per month. Pls quote me to immediately schedule an appointment if you meet the requirements. Male candidate is preferred, but women can also indicate their interest.

PS: I don't know why they specified that they prefer a man for the job. I was the one who suggested a woman can also do it, since I know of a widow somewhere at gwagwalada who could use this job to better her life. But it seems she lacks the skills to use financial softwares to carry our the job.

Thanks.
Also, if you know of two auditing companies here in Abuja, and you know they ate good and reliable, the same company is in need of their services, and would like to hold a meeting with them before Saturday. Auditing firms that can handle a Chinese company's financial records. They will meet with a lawyer and sign an agreement.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Olukokosir(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'm into Therapy classes and assessment for children with intellectual disabilities, down syndrome, Autism, ADHD etc.

Contact me through oluwatosinayesa@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Didijiji:
OMNI BIZ
Is that someone's name or company name?

And if it's a name of a private audit firm , then they won't accept it (reasons best known to them) they want a multiple-owned firm, that is not under the sole control of one Nigerian owner. I don't know why ..
Firms like, Price Water Cooper, KPMG , Deloitte and so on...that are not owned by one person.
But these ones are too A-rated and will be expensive to hire their services. So, they need something still good, but not that expensive.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by timagentms: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
PaulOtl:

Thanks.

What about marketing manager?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2023
timagentms:

What about marketing manager?
Nawa o.
grin
No.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fredwill1357(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
PaulOtl:

Nawa o.
grin
No.
Can I work as an intern for the accounting work or any other vacancy? I am willing to work for little to no pay for sometime. I need a job to keep busy and earn a living.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abraham1986: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good day everyone, if you reside in Abuja and can teach coding for children or python for teens. If you also have any good computer skills html, css or corel designs, Pls send your CV to

07037286006 or

WhatsApp only please
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jeffy101: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Urgently seeking to fill this position

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Louis8796: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
I have opened the site but there is no country (Nigeria) in the space?
JohnWick159:

Good afternoon, I myself was in the same situation and did not know how to find a job until I finally found a site with vacancies in any field of work, here you can find everything you like with a good salary and excellent working conditions [url]layboard.in[/url]
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Louis8796: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
I am interested.
tom4greatness:
Are you good at solving mathematics problem so well? Have you been looking for how to make some dollars online as a mathematics tutor? Search no more. I will expose you to an online platform based in America that accept Nigerian tutors online and pay them in dollars straight to their bank account( All you need is just your cell phone and strong internet connection). You can make at least $500 per month (around 250000 naira) if you follow my steps. If you are interested send me a DM on WhatsApp 07031912193. ( Strictly for Maths tutor please).
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MRDEE01: 2:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Good morning nairaland. I stay in abuja and I need a car for Uber/bolt. I have an active account and am experienced. 08186888228 my number. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hey guys, I’m also in search of a car for bolt/Uber. I live in Abuja, this is my number 07060930756. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by lieutenantprime(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
GoodDay.
Am an experienced Circular Loom Mechanic (woven bags e.g cement, rice, flour, and your daily shopping Bags). I am capable of,
Examining parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
Repairing or replacing broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
Cleaning , lubricating, or adjusting parts, equipment, or machinery.
Dis-assembling of machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
Repairing or maintainin the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
Reassembling equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
Study blueprints or manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation or operation of machinery.
Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
Operating newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
Record repairs and maintenance performed.
Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials, as necessary.
Bagged A Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. (BSc).

If you are blessed with such goodnews or opportuned to refer such an available opportunity, please kindly reach out at +2349121942115 , text, call or whatsapp. Am always available. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Simella: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
We are hiring !!!!

If you are within Wuye and environ and you are quantified for any of these positions, then send your CV to :
Sandrausoh@yahoo.com

Or to our Whatsapp : 08184478662

Candidates must have at least an SSCE (Senior School Leaving Certificate).

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by YouGood(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Looking For A Cinematographer in Abuja

- The office is located at Apo District, Abuja and the person should preferably be staying around that area for easy commute

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
PaulOtl:

Nawa o.
grin
No.
He has preaching pitching skills
So he is confident
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by funsho75(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2023
YouGood:
Looking for a broadcast technician for a talk show start-up.

- Capable of working with media equipment

- Knowledge of photography and video editing will be added advantage

Interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Vacancy in Abuja

1. A young lady intelligent, outspoken, corporate and agile lady with excellent customer relationship skills and good academic qualification as a plaza manager at maitama extention, mpape

2. An accountant needed in an eatery needed at maitama extention, mpape

Send cv to lead2impact@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mscaramel(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
A company in Garki is recruiting sales agent, experience in marketing is a must .
Requirement
* SSCE or ND
* Female
* 18- 35 years
Salary is 50k plus commission
Application deadline 22 February 2022.

Send CV to jewelita2017@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mscaramel(f): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
A company in Garki is recruiting sales agent, experience in marketing is a must .
Requirement
* SSCE or ND
* Female
* 18- 35 years
Salary is 50k plus commission
Application deadline 22 February 2023.

Send CV to jewelita2017@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fnep2smooth(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
For your website design and graphic please contact me.

I build from scratch
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
hartson:
Must it be a 05/06 model?

Pls sir which one is available?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by hartson(m): 2:32am On Feb 23, 2023
DrizzyJeri:

Pls sir which one is available?
None.given out the ones available
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
hartson:
None.given out the ones available
Ok, are you expecting anyone soon or if you can recommend me to anyone. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by martfrank(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Blue Haven Residence is looking to fill the following roles;

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by timitayo77: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dostr4(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Abraham1986:
Good day everyone, if you reside in Abuja and can teach coding for children or python for teens. If you also have any good computer skills html, css or corel designs, Pls send your CV to

07037286006 or

WhatsApp only please
Is this still open

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.