Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055498 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 3:58am On Mar 17, 2023
A training consulting firm that deliver capacity building services need 2 volunteers and staff as Business dev officer . He or she must be living in Abuja around gwarimpa,dawaki,dutse,kubwa,kado,jahi,life camp,katampe environs.

Send a chat containing your CV, job position, name,age, address e.g Gwarimpa, Educational Qualification, to 08093183743
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2023
HAVING IDEAS ARE NOT ENOUGH, TURN YOUR IDEAS TO WEALTH BY LEARNING HOW TO WRITE GREAT AND WINNING PROPOSALS.
DATE: MARCH 27-28, 2023
TIME: 930AM
VENUE: GWARIMPA, ABUJA (GET THE ACTUAL VENUE AFTER REGISTRATION VIA THE LINK)
FEE: 1DAY 1- FREE
DAY 2 –6K (COVERS WRITING MATERIALS, CERTIFICATE, and REFRESHMENT)

ONLY 10 SEATS AVAILABLE.
TO REGISTER CLICK: https:///3TE6zsy or Text your name and email address to 08093183743

POWERED: [url]SITES.google.com/view/leadimpat[/url]
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL 08093183743

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

Is that someone's name or company name?

And if it's a name of a private audit firm , then they won't accept it (reasons best known to them) they want a multiple-owned firm, that is not under the sole control of one Nigerian owner. I don't know why ..
Firms like, Price Water Cooper, KPMG , Deloitte and so on...that are not owned by one person.
But these ones are too A-rated and will be expensive to hire their services. So, they need something still good, but not that expensive.
Lets talk. I work with an Auditing firm, we have professionals!!!! We are located at shoppers plaza wuse zone 5 Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
comtem2011:
Lets talk. I work with an Auditing firm, we have professionals!!!! We are located at shoppers plaza wuse zone 5 Abuja.
But this is closed, and your reply cane in a month late. Sorry
But if you have audit quick giggs that you want an auditor to do for any client, you can let me know.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
PaulOtl:

But this is closed, and your reply cane in a month late. Sorry
But if you have audit quick giggs that you want an auditor to do for any client, you can let me know.
No problem!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Good morning all, pls I’m in dire need of a job. I have a b.sc in computer science. I can do computer maintenance and networking (IT admin).
I have years of driving experience if you have a car for bolt/Uber.

Pls help
meedrizzy@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jeffy101: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Sales Reps for FMCG products are urgently needed in Suleja and Nyanya/Mararaba area of Abuja.

Send an SMS/text message to 0802 937 0885, with your name and location, to apply for this position.

Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Goldenblogger: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
A REPUTABLE ESTATE MANAGEMENT COMPANY BASED IN ABUJA IS CURRENTLY SEEKING FOR QUALIFIED PERSONS TO FILL IN THE FOLLOWING VACANT POSITIONS;

i SECRETARY / HR
ii MARKETING EXECUTIVES

INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PERSONS SHOULD KINDLY FORWARD THEIR APPLICATION LETTER AND CV TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS ; craftonhomeshome@gmail.com.
APPLICATION CLOSES ON THE 7TH APRIL , 2023

SIGNED
MANAGEMENT
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Delightsome2023: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2023
zeeziz:
Position: librarian

Compass chamber is a world class law firm with professional touch rooted on integrity located in Abuja looking for a detailed -oriented research analyst for the role of a librarian for our legal firm

Responsibilities:
•Managing law library operations, including monitoring, organizing & disseminating legal resources
•Perform research for attorney blogs, newsletter firm website and other media
•Organize library material so they can be easy to find

Requirements:
•Bachelors degree in library & information science or related field of study
•At least 6 month to 2 years of experience working in law library or an equivalent
•Ability to perform the essential functions of the position amongst others.

Interested and Qualified candidates should send their Cv and Application letter to zainab@compasschamber.com
hello please is this still available?
I'm a Law Librarian with one year experience managing the library section of the ministry of Justice.
can I still apply for this?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by YouGood(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2023
Vacancy For An Accountant In Abuja

Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- One to two years relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.

Office location: Abuja

Please send your resume to highlygraced@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by successismine01(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2023
Please I need a job
ND, BTECH in view.
Abuja precisely.
Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 9:07am On May 11, 2023
Job openings in a Consulting firm and Eatery based in Abuja

1. Business Development Manager
2.Client Relationship officer (CRO)
3. Plaza manager

Job closing wedneday May 17th,2023

Residing around gwarimpa, jahi, mpape , gishiri,kubwa,dawaki, maitama, utoko,jabi,jahi,kado,katempe is added advantage.

To fill the online job application form click here [url]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKmIjdtGgv4FFWhU7sL7-j-A9Zzyaw6NRLPV9kQBEv7hxCng/viewform?usp=pp_url [/url] to fill the job application form.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:39am On May 11, 2023
After two months, one Job vacancy in Abuja grin.

God abeg
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 6:56pm On May 11, 2023
Elite Life Consulting is a mental health organisation that prioritises individual and group mental health. They believe that wholeness and wellness can be everyone’s reality.

They are currently hiring for a community Engagement Officer and an Assistant Graphics Designer.

Please look through the job role/responsibility here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1okApznQwfkFwiAEWaY7IRjbXmnktiuMAKBokYV1sqAo/edit?usp=drivesdk

Community Engagement Officer👉 send CV and Cover letter

Assistant Graphics Designer 👉Send CV and links to portfolio

Send Role as Subject of mail to elitelifemanagementconsulting@gmail.com

Deadline: 21st May, 2023

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by magabounce(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,
Do you need expedited tax clearance to enable you secure Government, private and NGO contracts?
*Bounce Inc* is here for you.

Do you also have logistics concerns?
We offer seamless movements of goods and services within and outside Abuja.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2023
Job openings in a Consulting firm and Eatery based in Abuja

1. Business Development Manager
2.Client Relationship officer (CRO)
3. Plaza manager

Job closing wedneday May 17th,2023

Residing around gwarimpa, jahi, mpape , gishiri,kubwa,dawaki, maitama, utoko,jabi,jahi,kado,katempe is added advantage.

To fill the online job application form click here [url]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKmIjdtGgv4FFWhU7sL7-j-A9Zzyaw6NRLPV9kQBEv7hxCng/viewform?usp=pp_url [/url] to fill the job application form.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Devonelle(f): 7:14pm On May 13, 2023
Professional Wig maker needed.

-Must be able to ventilate lace closures and frontals.

- Must have knowledge on how to manage and care for synthetic and human hairs.

- Braiding and weaving skills

- Should live in Gwarinpa axis

Salary: 50,000 monthly
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by samsamo48: 11:30am On May 14, 2023
Guys, please what day in the week is usually karu market day in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Think9ja(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2023
futuredangote:

God abeg

I like Abuja, no doubt.
But Abuja is the most unproductive city in the world. Zero factories, zero industries, zero opportunities.

Just a few set of individuals milking the common Wealth of 200M people.

Lagos on the other hand is a direct opposite of Abuja, but the standard of living will shorten your life by almost half.

Lagos or Abuja?
I say Abuja, but that's simply because it affords me the opportunity to live close to my family.
But for now, let me slug it out here in this mad City
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:30am On May 15, 2023
futuredangote:

God abeg
Na APC Regime (2015 - present) cause am o....
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by djflexcy: 6:23am On May 15, 2023
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by djflexcy: 6:26am On May 15, 2023
samsamo48:
Guys, please what day in the week is usually karu market day in Abuja?

You mean nyanya right? Is every Wednesdays
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by samsamo48: 10:55am On May 15, 2023
djflexcy:

You mean nyanya right? Is every Wednesdays
I meant Karu Market.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by djflexcy: 11:45am On May 16, 2023
samsamo48:

I meant Karu Market.

I don't know if Karu has their own market days, all I know is Maraba is on Sunday, while nyanya is on Wednesday.
Mpape is usually on Fridays
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jollyjune(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2023
samsamo48:

I meant Karu Market.
It's every four days. Although due to the current expansion going on, it's now more like a daily market.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Neachole(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2023
Launching Soon....zisky.com.ng - A Service marketplace Platform:
Are you in need of a local service professional? Look no further than Zisky.com.ng! We have the best lawyers, accountants, electricians, plumber, nannies and more all in one convenient location. Save time and money by finding the perfect sellers for your needs instantly on Zisky.com.ng! Plus, when you register before the launch date May 29, 2023, you will get the chance to win ₦2,500 Naira worth in Airtime, Data or Cash. Join Zisky today and become a local seller.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jollyjune(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2023
Think9ja:

I like Abuja, no doubt.
But Abuja is the most unproductive city in the world. Zero factories, zero industries, zero opportunities.

Just a few set of individuals milking the common Wealth of 200M people.

Lagos on the other hand is a direct opposite of Abuja, but the standard of living will shorten your life by almost half.

Lagos or Abuja?
I say Abuja, but that's simply because it affords me the opportunity to live close to my family.
But for now, let me slug it out here in this mad City
It is well

Abuja actually have an industrial area at Idu-Carimo, where some manufacturing and processing companies are located. But the money spinners here are majorly politics, contracts and Property Agents

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by samsamo48: 4:39am On May 17, 2023
djflexcy:

I don't know if Karu has their own market days, all I know is Maraba is on Sunday, while nyanya is on Wednesday.
Mpape is usually on Fridays
Okay. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by samsamo48: 4:40am On May 17, 2023
Jollyjune:
It's every four days. Although due to the current expansion going on, it's now more like a daily market.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jeffy101: 1:39pm On May 30, 2023
An FMCG company in Abuja seeks Marketers for her FMCG brand in Wuse, Suleja, and Mararaba.

Interested?

Send a test message/sms to 0802 937 0885, with your name and details to apply for the position.

Please do not call. Send a text message only.

Thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by YouGood(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vacancy For A Video Editor/Graphics Designer In Abuja

Please send your resume to highlygraced@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.