Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2059740 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by joywendy(f): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2023
Vacancy! Vacancy!

Elite Life Consulting is a mental health organization that prioritises individual and group mental health. They believe that wholeness and wellness can be everyone’s reality. They aim to improve the mental health and well-being of individuals, institutions and communities by providing quality and accessible mental health and psychosocial services in accordance with global best practices. They are currently hiring for a community Engagement Officer Intern

Please look through the job role/responsibility by reading the images attached

Only those who meet the requirements would be contacted.

Send CV and Cover Letter to elitelifemanagementconsulting@gmail.com

Deadline: 22nd September, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fnep2smooth(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
For you website design job........... you can reach out to me. I'm base in Abuja for one on one discussion
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2023
Our client a construction company is in need of the following

Digital marketers -2 slots
Sales executives - 4 slots
Operations Manager - 1 slot

3-5years of experience for each role

Location abuja
Attractive salary

Send a 1 minute video telling us about your self and why you are more suitable for the role with “ ROLE APPLIED FOR AS SUBJECT OF MAIL” to phireoutsourcing@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by pleasureosondu(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
hartson:
Someone I had business with before quoted uncountable verses in the bible to make me trust him at end it was disappointment after disappointment
Let me share my personal experience with you.

1. Except it's a toks, a car owner should fix any mechanical issue before giving it out. Truth is, most drivers won't noticed that a car has an issue(s) until it's too late but in most cases, the car owner knows already that there are issues with the car.

2. While I don't blame them, some car owner deals are unrealistic. For example, a car owner wants 4.5m hire purchase deal for a Nigerian used 06 Corolla paid within 2.5 years. With the increase(x3) in petrol and spare parts, Bolts refusal to reduce it's commission plus a drop in trip requests on Bolt and Uber, just to mention a few issues, how realistic do you think the driver will meet up? If we were in 2013, I'd say it was realistic to meet up as a driver but definitely not now. Even car rentals that was 20-25k in Abuja has dropped to 15k max (but your car won't be normal due to the driving pressure it will receive).

3. That being said, I think the deals(prices) car owners place on their cars largely determines the kind and type of stories they get. For example, no driver can remit above 15k per week on a rental deal consistently with pump price at #620. That car will die literally.

Hire purchase deal? Better for car owners as driver handles all car issues however, car owners must ensure that the total amount of the car is at a point where they can recover their investment within a short time cos it will definitely come with less stories. Personally, early this year, I had a Nigerian used Corolla 06 offer for #3m within 2years. Deal was in Lagos while I'm in Abuja, something I still regret not accepting.

In summary, I'm not saying there aren't bad drivers out there but at times, when we take a close look at the deals they signed, many car owner are not in touch with the realities on ground. Drivers are the worst hit in this economic issue. In fact, as a driver now, you Many car owners use the business template of say Lagos for Abuja without considering several indices like population. Let me stop at this cos I believe you get the point.

Note

I'm interested in a hire purchase deal. Rental too if available

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2023
Technical Assistant to the CEO

Ideal candidate should be able to prepare business proposals, make presentations, and be technology inclined. (This should be clearly articulated in the CV)

Salary range is up to N1 million monthly net.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to strategichireafrica@gmail.com with the subject title, "Technical Assistant."
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cutiemama: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Laravel developer wanted
Abuja nyanya kurudu Axis
Salary range is 150k
Full time job
Office work
Application deadline September 29th
Responsibility:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating maintaining testing and debugging the entire back end of an applicator or system
Requirements and skills
-php
-laravel
- html
- blade
- apis
- Composer
- npm
- MySQL
-phpmyadmin
- problem solving
- Version control
- data structure and algorithms
Minimum Experience - two years work experience
This is an office role.All you need to apply is the skill set mentioned above all equipment will be provided .The ideal candidate will show skills in working as a team and as an individual.You must be willing to learn to advance your skills.
Monthly training will be provided .
Qualified and interested candidate's can send their cv to danielsoriano559@gmail.com and
joshmcwealth@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Social media marketing vacancy:

Specification: IT inclined

Send CV to blessingtapchin@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2023
LEGAL OFFICER NEEDED IN A CORPORATE LAW FIRM IN ABUJA

Key Responsibilities
 File for pre incorporation and post incorporation including but not limited to filling of business name, annual return , companies , change of address etc .
 Compile and process data, send emails, process documents for compliance and follow up on
the progress of work.
Draft letters , legal documents.
 Conduct legal research
 Investigate problems that may arise when processing clients’ documents.

Requirements
At least 2 year post call
2.Knowledge of the law
3.Experience in regulatory compliance is an advantage.
4. Strong research skills
5. Proactive, independent and ability to work and produce result with little or no supervision.
6. Ready to resume immediately.

Salary -120,000

PS: This is a corporate law firm, experience in corporate practice is the primary consideration.

Please send CV to
Thelegalassociateabuja@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 3RNEST(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2023
fnep2smooth:
For you website design job........... you can reach out to me. I'm base in Abuja for one on one discussion
Were in abuja, let's work together..
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by fnep2smooth(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2023
3RNEST:

Were in abuja, let's work together..
Lugbe.... But we can meet anywhere

DM me with my number on my signature
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dracula123: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Hotel Accountant Needed
Bsc/Hnd
2 years experience
Send resume to ernestoghenerobo@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 3RNEST(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2023
fnep2smooth:

Lugbe.... But we can meet anywhere

DM me with my number on my signature
Click on WhatsApp Link below let's chat.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Peterpan007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
3RNEST:

Click on WhatsApp Link below let's chat.

Im also open for jobs in Abuja . Lugbe to be precise
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by M0M0SHIKI: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Please any hotel job vacancy anything at all I'm in Karu
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 3RNEST(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Peterpan007:

Im also open for jobs in Abuja . Lugbe to be precise
Come WhatsApp.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Social media marketing vacancy:

Specification: IT inclined

Send CV to blessingtapchin@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
We are looking to hire a Legal Secretary with a law background to play a pivotal role in providing administrative and clerical support to attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals..

Key Responsibilities:
• Draft, format, and proofread legal documents such as contracts, briefs, pleadings, and correspondence..
• Assist in managing and organizing case files, including electronic and physical documents..
• Ensure all documents are filed with the appropriate courts or agencies within specified deadlines.
• Act as a liaison between clients, attorneys, and other legal professionals.
• Answer and screen phone calls, take messages, and respond to inquiries.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and emails related to legal matters.
• Summarize findings and provide relevant legal information.
• Schedule client meetings, appointments, and consultations.
• Maintain client confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.

Requirements
• A Law degree from a reputable institution
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar role
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
Remuneration: 80k -100k
Interested candidates should send CV to hr@startupplaceng.com with the job role as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Neutratech, a subsidiary of Coway, is a South Korean company primarily into designing and producing water and air purification devices. We have been in existence for over 30 years and have won an award as the 6th best company in direct sales in the world, pulling in a net worth of $2.59 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Professionals
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities
o Set up meetings with potential clients, listen to their wishes and concern.
o Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
o Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints or objections.
o Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
o Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with the internal team.
Specification
o Must possess a Degree from a Tertiary institution
o 1 - 3 years work experience.
o Must have good written and oral communication skills
o Age range: 22 - 35 (may vary).
o Applicants must reside in Abuja.
Basic Salary
N100,000 / month.
Commission On Every Sale:
o N50,000- N100,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@neutratech.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note
o Selected candidate will resume immediately if approved.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sabicleaners: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
An Hospitality Organisation is hiring Professional Cleaners who are Dedicated, Humble and Open to learn . Application is open to both male and female who resides in MPAPE and GUDU.
Interested applicants should forward their CV to sabicleaners1@gmail.com.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
FINANCE AND COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT

Abuja

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

A Degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or related field or relevant professional qualifications. A masters' degree or a professional qualification is an advantage.
At least 4 years' experience in Finance and Regulatory compliance administration
Demonstrated interest in human rights, e.g. through previous work, involvement in human rights campaigns and movement
Good oral and written communication skills in English; other relevant local languages or additional foreign languages desirable
Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail

https://careers.amnesty.org/vacancy/finance-and-compliance-assistant-3882/3910/description/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Finance and Operations Associate - Nigeria
Nigeria · Remote

Required Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:

BSc or equivalent in relevant field
2+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the development sector
Good computer skills with solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Highly organized and detail oriented, especially numerical details
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Problem-solving skills
Strong ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as a team member
Ability to work in multiple time zones

https://resolvetosavelives.bamboohr.com/careers/118
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2023
Job Title: Finance Assistant

Education:

Desirable: University Degree in Finance, Business or Administration.
Experience :

Essential: 2 years previous working experience in similar position
Desirable: Previous experience in MSF or other NGO

Remuneration
Monthly Gross salary of N448,615 plus 13th month allowance equivalent to 1 month of gross salary.

Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2023.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeq5AFgq4XD3l6CdK2Bq3g_9Go-_yaLj7E5OLfRqazmhHyGg/viewform
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2023
Job Title: Administration Officer

Abuja

Qualifications

Education: Bachelor's Degree or HND in Administration / Finance / Social Sciences
Member of a professional body is an advantage.
Experience & Skills:

Minimum of (5) five years’ relevant administrative experience, preferably with an international organization.
Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must demonstrate a good understanding of contemporary management best practices.
Must have proven experience in facility management.
Excellent people skills.
Demonstrate a high level of initiative, diplomacy, and tact.
Experience using analytical tools for data management is essential to this role.
Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Excel skills will be prioritized.
Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.

https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/preview/3545
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2023
I am in need of a driving job here in Abuja. Please contact me 08186388310
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gbosah91(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
I am open for a job in Abuja and its environs. I am presently in Karu.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by VerifiedGadgets: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Fetula4u:
Can we please create a WhatsApp Group for Abuja jobs??

Please help me with the WhatsApp link
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2023
*URGENTLY HIRING*
*Position: Creative Director*

Pandora Global Agency is a marketing communications firm that innovates while continuously measuring successes attained with client briefs. We provide our clients with data-driven and proven communication strategies across various sectors and industries.
As the Creative Director at Pandora Agency, you will be responsible for leading our creative team, overseeing all creative projects, and ensuring the highest level of creativity and quality in our deliverables. You will play a pivotal role in defining and executing our creative vision, driving brand growth, and fostering innovation within the creative unit.

*Key Responsibilities:*
• Lead, mentor, and manage a team of creative professionals, including graphic designers, copywriters, and content writers.
• Provide creative direction and guidance on all projects, ensuring brand consistency and creative excellence.
• Oversee the entire creative process, from concept development to final execution within an allotted time frame and budget.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring on-time and within-budget delivery.
• Present creative concepts and solutions to clients, addressing their requirements effectively.
• Generate innovative ideas and concepts for campaigns, branding, and marketing materials.
• Translate creative vision into compelling visuals, copy, and multimedia content.
• Review and approve final creative work, ensuring it aligns with client and agency expectations.
• Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and creative best practices.
• Implement innovative approaches to enhance creative processes and outcomes.

Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
• Proven experience as a Creative Director or in a similar creative leadership role.
• Exceptional portfolio showcasing a range of creative projects.
• Proficiency in creative software and tools(such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
• Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Creative thinker with a passion for visual storytelling.

Benefits:
• Hybrid work environment.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Professional development and training opportunities.
• Opportunities for career advancement within a rapidly growing agency.

Pandora Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted

How To Apply: Interested and qualified applicants should submit their resumes, cover letter and portfolio to hr@pandoraagency.co using “Creative Director at Pandora Agency” as the title of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2023
Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Requirements

High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous experience in customer service or hospitality preferred
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge of hotel reservation systems and basic computer skills
Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions accurately
Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
Working Conditions

The front desk officer will work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interaction with guests.
They may be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
The position may require standing for extended periods of time.

Application Closing Date
10th October, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as one document to: careers@davinaresorts.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Note

Applications will be received on a rolling basis; therefore you’re encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interactive sessions.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amoto94(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
A health Maintenance Organization is currently recruiting for the post of Business Development Manager.

Responsibilities
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.

Requirements:
. Experience with HMO products and services sales
. Minimum of two years experience in BDM, sales, and marketing
. Ability to analyze the market and map out strategies
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
. Proven track record of success in sales

How to apply: Interested candidate should send CVs to aogunfejo@hygeiahmo.com cc:hr@hygeiahmo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.