Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake (15336 Views)

Download Nicki Minaj – Only Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Drake Mp3 / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by vivalavida(m): 12:48am On Apr 16, 2013
listening to Fine china and watching some folks here blindly debate that drizzy is better than breezy. Drizzy has good rap skillz,nice hooks but mehn chris turns any song he is featured into a bomb. Go listen to Take it to the head and wonder what that song will be like without CB.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Swaggot00(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2013
FreeGlobe:
It was the nagative publicity that brought Chris brown this far. Ask Kim kardashian. Publicity is publicity
re we talkin about the same incident that lead to his album 'graffiti's under-sale? Or that brought abt a lotta haterz 4 d guy.. And nw u sayin it was dis same incident that brought him dis far wereas his first 2 album b4 d same incident sold more than his current album. Dear do u even knw wat they call 'talent? Dat dude is way more talented than drake ! yes! N u knw it! Dis is wat brought him dis far>>>> TALENT. And lemme advice my dear drizzy pls stick to rap, singing is nt ur thing bro' dude sound like a castrated goat' thank God 4 auto tune. Same 4 wayne. Rackcity freestyle drake ft wayne , one of my fav rap sng tho.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by larryshow4(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2013
holar2ge: Drake is d Boss...ReppingTeamDrake.....Everybody Hates Chris...
ode
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by ayswags2: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2013
bakynes: @ free Globe let me silence you once and for all your nt d first and won't be the last to live Abroad I myself lived in d UK and visit the US regurlarly.Lil wayne asked drake to make sure he settles his beef wit Chris brown coz Brown is the hottest thing in the industry go and find out those r his exact words.I listen to Rap well I love drake and his lyrics bt never ever compare wit a very creative singer like Chris brown his way better please shut up free globe.Brits don't like brown coz of d Rihanna sager dat y he doesn't perform in London it created a bit of setback for him
u are high on something is chris even hotter than justin bieber although the kid sings crap
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Hunkyimage(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
Leaknigerianews: Drake: 'Don't quiz me about Chris Brown feud

Rapper Drake has taken his ongoing feud with rival Chris Brown up a notch by urging members of the media to stop asking him about the pair's spat in a subtle radio interview dig.

The subject of his relationship with Brown came up during a radio interview with New York DJ Elliott Wilson, and the Take Care hitmaker even used the singer's girlfriend Rihanna to bait his rival.

Drake said, "Don’t ask me s**t about that man... (Brown). Leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities. His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I’m more popping than him."

And in a statement that is sure to infuriate the quick-tempered Brown, he added, "At one point in life the woman that he loves (Rihanna) fell into my lap. I did what a real n**ga would do and treated her with respect."

But he also told DJ Wilson that he hopes his feud with Brown will one day end, adding, "We have an issue and it's either gonna drag out or maybe in 10 years we'll laugh about it over drinks. Just let us solve that s**t... We're just two young guys... You don't wanna see two black men tear each other down... Just leave that s**t alone."

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/15/drake-dont-quiz-me-about-chris-brown-feud
drakez songz are dull and sleep-inducing to me,he sings and raps like a emma wen he wakes up from sleep,same with kanye west...
Chris brown rockz...
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by amber222(f): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
this ws hw tupac & biggie killed themselves over faith evans.is she nt enjoying her life nw dt d two idiots are died?
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Chris Brown 'toppin' d RnB genre Joke of d century!!!
A dude dat has not bin stable wen u tokin abt his kinda music. Wen was even d last tym he sang a song dat toe d RnB line?

Dont mind the idio...t

He thinks he knows music!!!! LOL

Why am i even back on this thread when a lot of folks here talking nonsense dont even know jack sh*t about music

How someone will claim Chris Brown is better than Drake by using flawed and dumb yardsticks, is beyond me!

But i guess as everyone is entitled to his or her opinions, it makes it ok to spew garbage and whatnot!
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Swaggot00(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Dont mind the idio...t

He thinks he knows music!!!! LOL

Why am i even back on this thread when a lot of folks here talking nonsense dont even know jack sh*t about music

How someone will claim Chris Brown is better than Drake by using flawed and dumb yardsticks, is beyond me!

But i guess as everyone is entitled to his or her opinions, it makes it ok to spew garbage and whatnot!
dude lemme end dis bull..shit . Chris is richer' talented 'cuter ' a beta singer/performer than drake. Got a bigger fan base, a brighter career than drake and can swap btw any type of music 'hip hop-look at me now,, rnb- dnt judge me'with you'no air'crawl,, dance-yeahx3' turn up the music,, euro trance- dont wake me up' beautiful people ,, rock- best love song and lotta other examples) . He as also performed at d grammy, Vma etc toured the world including africa . dnt jst start sayin s..hit cos u love rap or drake'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flavour's "Ada Ada" - Behind The Scenes Video / [music] Mr Benson – Ema Gba Delivery / Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.