Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake (15335 Views)

Download Nicki Minaj – Only Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Drake Mp3 / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay.....
Name 5 names presently topping RnB and 5 presently topping Rap.

Arguement over.

There is no point arguing with you ..... The difference between me and you is that you like watered down RnB, and i like MUSIC!

Music is more than RnB, it is fu.....cking "ginamous and lobstronomous"

You get me?!

Case closed!!!!

For making a very reckless statement about Chris Brown topping the RnB genre, you should be banned forever on this forum!

I aint got nothing on Chris B, in fact one of my favorite tracks of the last couple of years is, FO.RE..PLAY ( Tank ft Chris Brown) ....

Bro, with all due respect, you dont know nothing about music!
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Godson201333(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Chris brown is da best,I hardly listen listen to drake with his 2013 junk song started from the bottom ..lol
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
RnB
Frank Ocean
Miguel
Usher
Future

Rap
Kendrick Lamar
Drake
2chains
Future
Rick Ross
Impressive list. Where is Meek Mills, Eminem, Kanye and Jay Z?

Please don't start the of course Drake is better that Kanye right now.....silly me
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
When we say top 5 are the people on that list not topping the genre? Dude what is your arguement here?

Can we say Drake is one of the best rappers right now? Can we say Chris is among the best in RnB right now?

Is that not comparism enough?

No... It is simple, you are telling us here that Chris Brown is topping the RnB genre ... And i am asking you to tell us why you think so...

I wont be naming any top 5 until you do so..... Please we are waiting

I am giving you the chance to correct/modify your statement or presents facts on why you think Chris B is the top man!

No conjectures please! Thanks
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :

There is no point arguing with you ..... The difference between me and you is that you like RnB, and i like MUSIC!

Music is more than RnB, it is fu.....cking "ginamous and lobstronomous"

You get me?!

Case closed!!!!

For making a very reckless statement about Chris Brown topping the RnB genre, you should be banned forever on this forum!

I aint got nothing on Chris B, in fact one of my favorite tracks of the last couple of years is, FO.RE..PLAY ( Tank ft Chris Brown) ....

Bro, with all due respect, you dont know nothing about music!
And Lawd knows I don't even like RnB.....I am into rap and when I say Drake does not come close to cutting it
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Princeparix(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Godson201333: Chris brown is da best,I hardly listen listen to drake with his 2013 junk song started from the bottom ..lol
seems u just turned 12__na 2013 u begin d listen to musics?>no offencegrin grin grin
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
And Lawd knows I don't even like RnB.....I am into rap and when I say Drake does not come close to cutting it

Fair enough...

The thread is talking about Chris B and Drake, i will stick to that!
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :

No... It is simple, you are telling us here that Chris Brown is topping the RnB genre ... And i am asking you to tell us why you think so...

I wont be naming any top 5 until you do so..... Please we are waiting

I am giving you the chance to correct/modify your statement or presents facts on why you think Chris B is the top man!

No conjectures please! Thanks
I asked for something simple........give a list of the top five Presently topping in both genres and you get insultive?

Smh.....

If you can't argue without the insults, I am done with you
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Walebanj(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Chris brown make better love song but drake make better overall music... Brown has few hit tracks but almost every drake song its a hit... DON'T JUDGE ME yet cos u in love with brown, I know u'll THANK ME LATER when u realize drake is better.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Goldie20: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Drake.. >> Chris brown.. If You Didnt Know That You're A Learner, Go back And listen to So Far Gone..
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Chris brown is a seasoned singer,song writter,graphic artist,amateur rapper . . . . . Hence way more talented than Drake. He has made more hits than drake. Drakes only edge is his Jewish hype machine and the fact that he is surrounded by HUGELY talented producers like Noah 40 Shebib, T-minus and Drumma boy and boi 1da. . . Can I ask, how many mega hits (outside of the United states and Canada)has drake made in comparison to Chris brown's hits list? Besides some of drakes songs lyrics sound overly cheesy.

Even if you put v6 engine inside Keke napep, it still can't race an f1 race car.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: 1st time am seeing a lady calling that namegrin
you are on a very long thing tho cheesy
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
It depends on what you are looking at. Chris brown has churned out more hits, he is quite older than drake in the game plus he has more albums to his name. Drake on the other hand came and stole the heart of hip hop fans, though, there's been dis issue of originality against him based on the fact that he tries very hard to imitate his mentor (lil wayne), he has just an album which has gone double platinum already. Plus they both have a grammy apiece although I tink brizzy should have got more but for the rihanna saga. If you are a hip - hop fan, Drake is the man for you, but if you are an all round music critic like me, that listens to anything that makes sense, chris brown is still some miles ahead

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit: Chris brown is a seasoned singer,song writter,graphic artist,amateur rapper . . . . . Hence way more talented than Drake. He has made more hits than drake. Drakes only edge is his Jewish hype machine and the fact that he is surrounded by HUGELY talented producers like Noah 40 Shebib, T-minus and Drumma boy and boi 1da. . . Can I ask, how many mega hits (outside of the United states and Canada)has drake made in comparison to Chris brown's hits list? Besides some of drakes songs lyrics sound overly cheesy.

Even if you put v6 engine inside Keke napep, it still can't race an f1 race car.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by TableLeg(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
I asked for something simple........give a list of the top five Presently topping in both genres and you get insultive?

Smh.....

If you can't argue without the insults, I am done with you

Where did i insult you?
I asked you a question first and your flipping it round ....
You made a statement and i asked you to clarify.. And you are answering my question with a question
You need help... You shouldnt even be on this thread talking about what you dont know!
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:

Please don't start the of course Drake is better that Kanye right now.....silly me
2 chaibz... .lol
Most untalented rappee ever
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Goldie20: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit: Chris brown is a seasoned singer,song writter,graphic artist,amateur rapper . . . . . Hence way more talented than Drake. He has made more hits than drake. Drakes only edge is his Jewish hype machine and the fact that he is surrounded by HUGELY talented producers like Noah 40 Shebib, T-minus and Drumma boy and boi 1da. . . Can I ask, how many mega hits (outside of the United states and Canada)has drake made in comparison to Chris brown's hits list? Besides some of drakes songs lyrics sound overly cheesy.

Lol drake is all of that and much more.. Do you know how many R&B singers and musician drake writes music for? And best I ever had was a hit world wide that shiit nearly won him a Grammy without an album..
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
njokusboy: It depends on what you are looking at. Chris brown has churned out more hits, he is quite older than drake in the game plus he has more albums to his name. Drake on the other hand came and stole the heart of hip hop fans, though, there's been dis issue of originality against him based on the fact that he tries very hard to imitate his mentor (lil wayne), he has just an album which has gone double platinum already. Plus they both have a grammy apiece although I tink brizzy should have got more but for the rihanna saga. If you are a hip - hop fan, Drake is the man for you, but if you are an all round music critic like me, that listens to anything that makes sense, chris brown is still some miles ahead
The end
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Walebanj(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Maybe Drake should just Started From The Bottom, and pls Don't Judge brown, cos rihanna is phresh out of the runway, and drake thought she's So Far Gone, am sure brown will Thank Drake Later when she realise rihanna is just a MIRAGE...

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
milehigh06:
2 chaibz... .lol
Most untalented rappee ever
Maybe you should quote the person who put 2Chainz on the list of top 5 rap artistes right now
gringringrin
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2013

Drake is a good Singer too. That's why ladies love him. Chris brown just makes Euro Techno music which is very big in Europe. Thats why Chris brown has hits in europe. Check his hit songs. All techno. Drake could have done it too and better but rappers hold artistic integrity high. Have you listened to drakes first mixtape that got him attention in the first place?
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Princeparix(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are on a very long thing tho cheesy
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
Oh puhhhleaseee, Chris brown is obviously better than Drake in the music industry. Drake sounds like a girl right now, grow up and act like a man. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Princeparix(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Maybe you should quote the person who put 2Chainz on the list of top 5 rap artistes right now
gringringrin
mynd who then won the 2013 grammy award for best rap album?
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:

Eminem and JayZ does not have albums currently so how are they hot? If you need help you may want to check out mtv's hottest rappers list 2013. And I forgot to add Justin Timberlake for RnB
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
How many of these where of notable relevance or relative importance. . . . A few I reckon.
Drake:
5AM In Toronto
Best I Ever Had
Buried Alive Interlude
Cameras/Good Ones Go
Cece's Interlude
Club Paradise
Crew Love
Doing It Wrong
Dreams Money Can Buy
Fancy
Fear
Find Your Love
Fireworks
Forever
Free Spirit
Headlines
Houstatlantavegas
HYFR
I Get Lonely Too
Karaoke
Light Up
Look What You've Done
Lord Knows
Make Me Proud
Marvin's Room
Miss Me
Over
Over My Dead Body
Practice
Shot For Me
Show Me a Good Time
Shut It Down
Started from the Bottom
Successful
Take Care
Thank Me Now
The Motto
The Real Her
The Ride
Under Ground Kings
Unforgettable
Uptown
We'll Be Fine
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
How about these ones by Chris brown?:

All Back
As Your Friend
Beautiful People
Biggest Fan
Bomb
Changed Man
Crawl
Deuces
Don't Judge Me
Don't Wake Me Up
Dreamer
Fallin Down
Famous Girl
Fine China
Forever
Home
How I Feel
I Can Transform Ya
Kiss Kiss
Look at Me Now
Lucky Me
Next 2 You
Party Hard / Cadillac
Pass Out
Run It!
Say Goodbye
She Ain't You
Should've Kissed You
Sing Like Me
So Cold
Strip
Sweet Love
Take You Down
Till I Die
Turn Up The Music
Up 2 You
Wait
What I Do
With You
Yeah 3x
Yo (Excuse Me Miss)

3 Likes

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringrin
Yes 2 chainz is wack we all know but he's hot right now. It happens
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Well i love Drake's rap bt nt wen he z becomin too dull to flow wt lyrics. Comparing himself wt Chris Brown z jst mere delusion(i.e smbody shld bring him bck to live). Abt Rihanna's case, he jst took advantage of heart-broken gal. Chris Brown z d man nd always d man, CB. Well i love Drake's rap bt nt wen he z becomin too dull to flow wt lyrics. Comparing himself wt Chris Brown z jst mere delusion(i.e smbody shld bring him bck to live). Abt Rihanna's case, he jst took advantage of heart-broken gal. Chris Brown z d man nd always d man, CB. Well i love Drake's rap bt nt wen he z becomin too dull to flow wt lyrics. Comparing himself wt Chris Brown z jst mere delusion(i.e smbody shld bring him bck to live). Abt Rihanna's case, he jst took advantage of heart-broken gal. Chris Brown z d man nd always d man, CB. FINE CHINA
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Princeparix: mynd who then won the 2013 grammy award for best rap album?
My oga at the top na
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hey don't get me wrong. . . . I am a drake fan too. . . I love the cockiness he exhibits in his verses. But Chris brown is much much more talented and a better singer, song writer and entertainer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flavour's "Ada Ada" - Behind The Scenes Video / [music] Mr Benson – Ema Gba Delivery / Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.