Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Did You Ask Your First Girlfriend Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Ask Your First Girlfriend Out? (538 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Ask Your First Girlfriend Out? by joebeckz(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2013
I came about this when I saw an old picture of me and my 1st gal friend. It reminded me of my choice of word and my shyness then. I met the girl called Sympathy when I was in my pre degree program then,I liked her and always came to lectures early but stand outside and time her, wen she sits,I go towards her seat pretending like I just arrived n look for a seat probably next to hers. Days passed without me saying a word even if she sat alone. She one day borrowed my lecture note. Oboy see joy,I was like "u can kip it till ur tru". Wen ma friends pressured me, I took the bold step. I told her, "I wanna talk to u". We went out, d next tin I said was " Do u believe in intimacy?" Loooolzzzzz! She wore a weird look n smiled, I knew dat mehn, I ve made d wrong statement! She later liked me naturally sha, my approach neva won her. So let's hear urs, d particular line u can remember e.g "do u bliv in intimacy?.

(1) (Reply)

Men Please Explain This.what Does 'i'm Single And Dating' Mean? / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / 17 Reasons To Leave A Woman Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.