Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star (17879 Views)

For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by sucess001(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2013
You all know or should her. she was Wiz's first girlfriend and was with him when the going was tough. this half case girl was featured in his first video- "Holla @ your boy"

Now whiz is fully blown and has decided to leave her...typical of men who forget their roots. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by sweettease(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2013
So whose side of the story be dis? Wizkid own? abi the girl own? Abi your own?

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 09, 2013
@OP
are you saying that a person should stay with the person they dated (while struggling) REGARDLESS OF THEIR ACTIONS?! look around you, many people get together and break up all around the world, and you dont see anything wrong with them, so i dont understand why you would think that this celeb should be any different, simply because he became a celebrity.

how are you even sure that HE left her? maybe SHE left him because she couldnt handle the fame and adoration from all his female fans....as for your comment about men, abeg open your very closed minds.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by ernperookeke: 8:11pm On May 09, 2013
o boy money good see as wizkid black grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by omodapson(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2013
How do you know this? Is she you or your relation?

I will be waiting for this topic on front page.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by goldfish80(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2013
Come on...Wizkid couldn't have dated this girl before he became α star. She's way out of his league. Just look at the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by 190: 9:35pm On May 09, 2013
i can imagine that girl on my bed #damn-ni99a so thirsty#
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 09, 2013
wizkid, kai money is good o ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by 190: 9:48pm On May 09, 2013
adaobi123: wizkid, kai money is good o ! grin grin grin grin

look at that girl - shes making me thirsty embarassed embarassed
and shes Light skinned and NOT NIGERIAN

my type embarassed

damn nigg-az so thirsty
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 09, 2013
190:

my type embarassed

damn nigg-az so thirsty

grin grin grin

nyygaahh, sit your azz down tongue
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by 190: 9:56pm On May 09, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin

nyygaahh, sit your azz down tongue

yes'ma'm
i nid a smoke
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Scarpon(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2013
wizkid look too innocent then

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 09, 2013
190:

yes'ma'm
i nid a smoke

warreva tongue
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by sweettease(f): 10:00pm On May 09, 2013
190:

my type embarassed

damn nigg-az so thirsty
So the black chick on-board nw stil havnt quenched that fire.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by drnairalov: 10:06pm On May 09, 2013
190:

my type embarassed

damn nigg-az so thirsty

mtscheeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:22pm On May 09, 2013
Far preetier dan his current gurlfriend!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2013
Back den ke? Dis is just less than 4yrs ago?

Na person like 2face, Majek Fashek, Daddy Shokey fit get d tag "Back Den"

This case is like a 5yrs old boy saying "When I was young I use to.........."

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2013
ernpero okeke: o boy money good see as wizkid black grin grin grin
so, he don white now, abi?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by sucess001(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2013
omodapson: How do you know this? Is she you or your relation?

I will be waiting for this topic on front page.

I know her personally..someone recently attacked whiz on him breaking up wiv her and his defense was dt he was so young then he didn't knw wat luv meant.

D girl is one down to earth person and humble too so she cud and did date wizzy...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 09, 2013
Booty butt chic: Far preetier dan his current gurlfriend!!!!

I agree

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by sakaguchi(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2013
Just moved in here briskly and just saw this load of crap...silly section...analyzing this small boys life, people on political section are way more. Intelligent than yall.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Xaviers(m): 12:17am On May 10, 2013
sucess001:

I know her personally..someone recently attacked whiz on him breaking up wiv her and his defense was dt he was so young then he didn't knw wat luv meant.

D girl is one down to earth person and humble too so she cud and did date wizzy...

[size=28pt]DO U HAVE HER NUMBER OR PIN? I AM NOT JOKING O.. [/size] cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by tpia5: 3:45am On May 10, 2013
does she have a name, is she arab or something, who are the really really hot guys dating, just curious.

i think it might be difficult for extremely handsome celebrities to get partners who can match them in looks, could be wrong.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 6:35am On May 10, 2013
Wow..dey ar both lookin cute.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 6:45am On May 10, 2013
All i see is a teenager(Ayo Balogun) posing with a model
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by gulfer: 6:57am On May 10, 2013
Chai, see wizzy round neck vest shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 7:08am On May 10, 2013
I YAFF SEE IT FINISH
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by sucess001(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2013
Xavier's:

[size=28pt]DO U HAVE HER NUMBER OR PIN? I AM NOT JOKING O.. [/size] cool

Used to have her no and pin...den she changed fones and is now no more on bb...used iphone nw
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by sucess001(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2013
tpia@:
does she have a name, is she arab or something, who are the really really hot guys dating, just curious.

i think it might be difficult for extremely handsome celebrities to get partners who can match them in looks, could be wrong.

Yes she has a name- sophie buh we call her boye...

Her dad is yoruba her mum lebanese...,
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 7:35am On May 10, 2013
sucess001:

Sophie what?

What's her surname, I want to look her up on facebook
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by seaman007: 9:06am On May 10, 2013
Sophie what?

What's her surname, I want to look her up on facebook

Sophie whizkid,cheek am@felLis
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star by Mavor: 9:19am On May 10, 2013
sucess001:

Sophie's mum is Hausa, Dad is Lebanese.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin's Letter To "Padlock Guys" / Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.