Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? (2279 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Many Relationships Breakup During Christmas: Why? / Why Many Relationships Break Up Just Before Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amya: 5.

1. Was a psychopath. Still surprised he hasn't found me and hacked be to pieces cos I ran away from him.

2. Fell in love with another girl and broke my heart.

3. Never trusted me even though I was faithful to him. had to let him go.

4. Super rich dude who felt he was licensed to cheat. Dumped his ass.

5. Older dude who was a control freak and condescending. Felt so much like a glorified maid in the relationship.

Now, 6 is my soulmate, but I doubt if it will work as we are both at different places emotionally.

7: Coming soon.

I pray the 7th be the choosen one.
Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by Amya(f): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
val_dee:

7: Coming soon.

I pray the 7th be the choosen one.

Hope so o!
Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2013
Amya:

Hope so o!

Just have a little faith.
Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by snthesis(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
poshdiva:

How long do you think I would have to wait?
chei!!! ur laps, ur laps , all i want is ur laps kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

omoh baby i don fall in love kiss kiss kiss kiss

lets go meet my Mama cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by ednut1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
na u ask d benefit of student relationship, i can see where ur coming from, sorry loser
Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2013
ednut1: na u ask d benefit of student relationship, i can see where ur coming from, sorry loser
i honestly dont get you, winner. . .
Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by andyanders: 9:38pm On May 03, 2013
over 200 sha. but quit when i got married.
Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by stint(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
snthesis:
chei!!! ur laps, ur laps , all i want is ur laps kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

omoh baby i don fall in love kiss kiss kiss kiss

lets go meet my Mama cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

senator yerima!!!! you think say i no know your nairalane username ? na our 12 year old you wan marry again? how many you don get already? God is watching you o!
thief!
Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Has never been a relationship fan,tried once but failed,will try again some other time.
Re: How Many Relationships Have You Had? Why And How Did It End?? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
only one, but failed due to forces beyond our control after 4yrs, other flings just dnt match up to my requirements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Like Me? / Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? / Photos: Guys Beware Of Girls You Want To Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.