Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Does She Like Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Like Me? (2260 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Signs She Like You / I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

Does She Like Me? by Bolt3(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have a crush on a shy girl in my school and she shows all this signs. Please read them and tell me if she likes me.
1) She always avoids eye contact with me.
2) She doesn't text me but replies all my texts asap.
3) She doesn't seem enthusiastic when talking to me the opposite of how she is when she texts me.
4) She doesn't even say Hi to me.
5) When I walk past her she pretends like she didn't see me.
6) If she talking with her friends and I join the conversation she suddenly becomes withdrawn.

I really think she doesn't like me but someone suggested to me that she might like me. What do you think?
Re: Does She Like Me? by iceberylin(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Introverts are hard to understand..

Re: Does She Like Me? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
i think you should man up and talk to her. Texts wont get you anywhere. You are just giving her the impression that you cant talk to her in person so you use texts
Re: Does She Like Me? by Skillfullulu(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
See u, na there make u sit down dey look till em sharp guys hijack her. Go to her and make ur intentions know brov.
Re: Does She Like Me? by luckybaddest(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
You gat to see all these sign and you don't get up for the next step, if your stupidity dey playstore I would have rank you 5stars cos guy wey no get up to these sign have rap the girl up
Re: Does She Like Me? by Bolt3(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
CalabarBoi:
i think you should man up and talk to her. Texts wont get you anywhere. You are just giving her the impression that you cant talk to her in person so you use texts
I talk to her sometimes but am also an introvert so its really difficult.
Re: Does She Like Me? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
If you like a girl, walk up to her and tell her or call her on phone, all these suegbe behaviour of going round and round, expecting her to give you green light is very annoying to me, you are the kind of guy that a girl friendzones
Re: Does She Like Me? by chimerase2: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:
Introverts are the hard to understand..
kai u first me shaa angry
Re: Does She Like Me? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bolt3:

I talk to her sometimes but am also an introvert so its really difficult.
since you talk to her sometimes it wouldn't hurt to ask and know where you belong na. Would it? At least you know for certain if she feels the same way for you.

Stop using that introvert as an excuse. I'm one too and guess what? They no use glue for introverts them mouth grin
Re: Does She Like Me? by Bolt3(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
firstEVA:
If you like a girl, walk up to her and tell her or call her on phone, all these suegbe behaviour of going round and round, expecting her to give you green light is very annoying to me, you are the kind of guy that a girl friendzones
I understand what you are saying but I have to be sure to an extent that she likes me before making a move.
Re: Does She Like Me? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bolt3:

I understand what you are saying but I have to be sure to an extent that she likes me before making a move.
you want to be sure so she doesn't embarrass you by saying no?
Re: Does She Like Me? by Bolt3(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
firstEVA:
you want to be sure so she doesn't embarrass you by saying no?
I don't what it to be awkward for her. Its very awkward telling someone you don't like the person.
Re: Does She Like Me? by sulmeza(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2014
Bolt3:

I don't what it to be awkward for her. Its very awkward telling someone you don't like the person.
pls stp dis broda....let her deal wit wateva awkwardness arises after all....it's awkward enuf 4 a realguy doin all dis....xo until she startd flashin green headlyt..u wont mak a move?....man up mano
Re: Does She Like Me? by Bolt3(m): 5:38am On Dec 04, 2014
^^^ Ok but what do you think is the probability that she likes me.
Re: Does She Like Me? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Bolt3:

says who? Common man, don't try to make it about her, no, it's about you telling her how you feel, you can start by sending her suggestive messages like, I couldn't sleep last night cos I thought of you all night.
Re: Does She Like Me? by harrysterol(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2014
U said she is a shy type what more do u expect?
Man up dude n hold d bull by the horn cheesy
Re: Does She Like Me? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Ask her out before u get friendzoned.
Re: Does She Like Me? by lacasera14(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Question for the Gods?
Re: Does She Like Me? by kozaic(f): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2014
op

I hope u are not
Hallucinating?
Re: Does She Like Me? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
luckybaddest:
You gat to see all these sign and you don't get up for the next step, if your stupidity dey playstore I would have rank you 5stars cos guy wey no get up to these sign have rap the girl up

Thumbs up
Re: Does She Like Me? by IamLEGEND1: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2014

Re: Does She Like Me? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Bolt3:
^^^ Ok but what do you think is the probability that she likes me.
it is not a must that she will like you before making a move, most relationships didn't start that way, be a man tell her your intention if she accept fine if she turn you down see it as a game with 50 50 chances either win or lose and move on.
Warning she may play hard to get but if she will fall she will if she will not fall she will not
Re: Does She Like Me? by Okaka27(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2014
Reminds of a beach dat gave me the greenest of headlights.

I didn't waste time

I made my move, she bounce me straight up angry
Up till today I still see it as a mystery undecided.

Girls no offence but u guys a really forked up

I Need A Woman In My Life For A Serious Relationtion,29bd473d,09097985305 / How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* / He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi