Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? (2478 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2013
Wow
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Gamji007: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
SHEAU: told me that she regret d action and because of hw our relationship‏ ‏‎ is that her conscience didnt allow to keep the secret hence seek forgiveness. im devastated now i dnt even know what to do? pls honest advice.
Get a gun and shoot her,if you can't, then forgive her!
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by finditng: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra: I cheated on my bf just recently and I told him after like 5 hours of interrogation .It wasn't easy my broda because our relationship was seriously baaaaad, was already losing it cos he is soooo self centered.It has been an issue for months and I cudnt take it anymore.So I wasn't happy and since he is so full of himself he didn't want to change so.....I met someone and we became friends,despite my troubled relationship,I avoided him like plague last yr till he went back from UK.I refused picking his calls and delete messages that will divert my attention,until recently!I decided to meet and believe it was a WELCOME MISTAKE.Very wonderful!!!He makes me happy where my guy as failed!He knows how to treat a woman with respect and regard and so we started going out on dates.I was so happy that my bf noticed,because I was always giggling and smiling when nobody is around not knowing he is watching me.So he caught me cheating thru messages and I told him the whole truth that night.Mind u I asked him for forgiveness,BUT I told that I will never regret the happiness the other guy gives me.At that point I didn't care anymore,and I made him understand that my heart was already divided and truly it is till NOW!At this point he is the one begging!Am not really proud of war I did,but damnit who doesn't want to be happy?If with someone you love and he/she doesn't show it but prefers to cry like baby after somehow else has swept you off your feet,what wud you do??

I cheated on him but after talking with him I made a decision.I called the other guy and told him that I want my relationship to work and might not be able to see him again.He is really hurt but isn't relationships about working it out?If we don't sit down to work out our relationships then y are we going into it in the first place?After this incidence,I must confess to you thaty bf is really behaving.So the question here is Must I cheat on him before he treats me good undecided embarassed

abeggi spare us....so anytime you get that low rather than sit him down and talk to work things out, you go on a spree and then later come back to yarn bs...why are you now trying to work it out...you should have just left....what's the point? you'll def step out in marriage and comeback with silly reasons...do you have any idea the challenges ahead in marriage? i'll dump you if i was him....he is even begging...lol! arrant nonsense...whats happening to guys for God's sake...last week i just heard of a guy washing his girls panties, bra and clothes and even folds and iron them...while she's in the house...na wa o....we need to flog some boys

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by 2legit2qwt: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra: I cheated on my bf just recently and I told him after like 5 hours of interrogation .It wasn't easy my broda because our relationship was seriously baaaaad, was already losing it cos he is soooo self centered.It has been an issue for months and I cudnt take it anymore.So I wasn't happy and since he is so full of himself he didn't want to change so.....I met someone and we became friends,despite my troubled relationship,I avoided him like plague last yr till he went back from UK.I refused picking his calls and delete messages that will divert my attention,until recently!I decided to meet and believe it was a WELCOME MISTAKE.Very wonderful!!!He makes me happy where my guy as failed!He knows how to treat a woman with respect and regard and so we started going out on dates.I was so happy that my bf noticed,because I was always giggling and smiling when nobody is around not knowing he is watching me.So he caught me cheating thru messages and I told him the whole truth that night.Mind u I asked him for forgiveness,BUT I told that I will never regret the happiness the other guy gives me.At that point I didn't care anymore,and I made him understand that my heart was already divided and truly it is till NOW!At this point he is the one begging!Am not really proud of war I did,but damnit who doesn't want to be happy?If with someone you love and he/she doesn't show it but prefers to cry like baby after somehow else has swept you off your feet,what wud you do??

I cheated on him but after talking with him I made a decision.I called the other guy and told him that I want my relationship to work and might not be able to see him again.He is really hurt but isn't relationships about working it out?If we don't sit down to work out our relationships then y are we going into it in the first place?After this incidence,I must confess to you thaty bf is really behaving.So the question here is Must I cheat on him before he treats me good undecided embarassed

Just leave the damned relationship if it ain't working instead of cheating. Save him and yourself the heartache because that's usually the end result. I don't respect anyone who cheats in a serious relationship for any reason.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2013

Don't be too comfortable! That guy might be planning your doom! You think he would marry you after all these? Be on the look-out! Is it not the same guy that you said doesn't buy you pure-water? I laugh in swahili. U never jam!
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Just leave the damned relationship if it ain't working instead of cheating. Save him and yourself the heartache because that's usually the end result. I don't respect anyone who cheats in a serious relationship for any reason.

Serious relationship you mean?? What makes a relationship look serious?From ur explanation above,u recommend one to cheat only when the relationship doesn't look serious?
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
find.it.ng:

abeggi spare us....so anytime you get that low rather than sit him down and talk to work things out, you go on a spree and then later come back to yarn bs...why are you now trying to work it out...you should have just left....what's the point? you'll def step out in marriage and comeback with silly reasons...do you have any idea the challenges ahead in marriage? i'll dump you if i was him....he is even begging...lol! arrant nonsense...whats happening to guys for God's sake...last week i just heard of a guy washing his girls panties, bra and clothes and even folds and iron them...while she's in the house...na wa o....we need to flog some boys

Working a relationship can only work wen both can sit,talk and act upon decisions reached.If it is a one man's affair then it won't work.I tried doing that,didn't work so I took a painful turn..
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

Don't be too comfortable! That guy might be planning your doom! You think he would marry you after all these? Be on the look-out! Is it not the same guy that you said doesn't buy you pure-water? I laugh in swahili. U never jam!

Lolz...You are very correct!But am chilled!At this point I think anything goes.Such is life my sister
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Lolz...You are very correct!But am chilled!At this point I think everything goes.Such is life my sister

I'm not a brother! So, you're ready for the consequences?
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm not a brother! So, you're ready for the consequences?

I might not even be there to face it!
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by SHEAU(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
tanx, evrybody for their contribution. may God guide us
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Just like a wise person here as pointed out,take sometime to relax and see if ur heart still beats for her.I myself is doing exactly that in another state and I think its working for us.We talk almost every hr and we are beginning to appreciate ourselves more...but am not totally relaxed....not yet anyway cos am the one that cheated.

Take care and God bless.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Ocutegan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra: Just like a wise person here as pointed out,take sometime to relax and see if ur heart still beats for her.I myself is doing exactly that in another state and I think its working for us.We talk almost every hr and we are beginning to appreciate ourselves more...but am not totally relaxed....not yet anyway cos am the one that cheated.

Take care and God bless.
A proud biitch..Lmao
Re: My Fiancee Confessed Of Being Intimate With Another Person. What Can I Do? by Achieverbaba: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra:

And wats ur choice if I may ask?

Well, since she confessed to me. Cos i wud neva know abt it if she didnt, had to let go of the past. Tho am wiser now sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think She Aint Yet Mature. / . / Signs Of A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.